Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
Post Reply
User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by skynightblaze »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Of coourse we cannot now 100%, this why we have to use our brains and reasons, not to follow blindly
If one can follow Quran blindly, without the use of brains and reasoning, why can't he follow the Hadiths in the same way too? Both are hearsays, both contain unverified claims and both are corrupted.

Hadiths at least sound more authentic because they do not claim to have descended from the creator God. They are created by humans so one can reasonable expect some errors and excuse them on the account of human fallibility.
I am not following the Quran blindly, I reasoned and I could not find any human to be the author, therefore, i am not following any human but the human who claimed to have delieved the Quran

finally shove your hadith up yours
hahaha conman !! DO you really care for the truth or you care about preserving your faith? Ask your conscience and find out an honest answer.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by AhmedBahgat »

skynightblaze wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote: I am not following the Quran blindly, I reasoned and I could not find any human to be the author, therefore, i am not following any human but the human who claimed to have delieved the Quran

finally shove your hadith up yours
hahaha conman !! DO you really care for the truth or you care about preserving your faith? Ask your conscience and find out an honest answer.

Dismiss yourself in the filtheiest rubbish bin labelled Contaminated Hell Fuel

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

AhmedBahgat wrote: The above hadith by Bukhari is listed under a sub-chapter that he named: من خص بالعلم قوما دون قوم كراهية أن لا يفهموا , i.e. The one who exclusively transfer knowledge to some but not others fearing that the others may not understand the knowledge), which is under a chapter that he named: العلم , i.e. The Knowledge
I have a quick question. I never quite understood this. The Quran keeps on making the claim that it is imparting important "knowledge", but where does it actually do this? What exact knowledge did you get from the Quran that others don't understand (except the mere fact that it's supposed to be from God)? I don't think the Quran really imparted any knowledge that anybody else couldn't have thought about or already instinctively knew, and it really imparted mainly rules, not really knowledge. If you think rules are knowledge, then you and I have two different definitions of the word. But if we do have a common understanding of the word, then can you please give me one example of knowledge that the Quran gives us that can't be easily understood? So, for example, take a verse and then tell us the non understood "knowledge" you see behind it and tell us why that is indeed the correct interpretation. The reason why I ask is because I read that entire book and didn't gain one shred of what I would consider to be knowledge. If you consider rules, threats and promises to be knowledge, then again, we have a different understanding of the word. I tend towards the dictionary's understanding of it. As far as I can tell, the only reason why it should be or could be considered knowledge is because of an arbitrary assumption that it comes from God. Take that away, and I can't really see much of value.

So although it keeps telling us that it is giving us knowledge, where and when does it actually do this? That's the question and I'm hoping you can give a good example.

Also, that book spends a huge amount of time defending ITSELF, which I also find to be rather odd. People defend a book or criticize it after it is written. It seems odd to me that the book itself, references itself and defends itself, while it's being written. That's definitely strange.

Also, it spends a lot of time defending the person uttering the book. Hmmm.......

Also, it seemed to be written in stages, almost in a "as needed" fashion. Hmmm......

Also, it says the Quran was sent down before the Quran was actually sent down in full, which leads us back to the oddity of it being revealed in an "as needed" or even "as thought of" basis.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote: The above hadith by Bukhari is listed under a sub-chapter that he named: من خص بالعلم قوما دون قوم كراهية أن لا يفهموا , i.e. The one who exclusively transfer knowledge to some but not others fearing that the others may not understand the knowledge), which is under a chapter that he named: العلم , i.e. The Knowledge
I have a quick question. I never quite understood this. The Quran keeps on making the claim that it is imparting important "knowledge", but where does it actually do this? What exact knowledge did you get from the Quran that others don't understand (except the mere fact that it's supposed to be from God)? I don't think the Quran really imparted any knowledge that anybody else couldn't have thought about or already instinctively knew, and it really imparted mainly rules, not really knowledge. If you think rules are knowledge, then you and I have two different definitions of the word. But if we do have a common understanding of the word, then can you please give me one example of knowledge that the Quran gives us that can't be easily understood? So, for example, take a verse and then tell us the non understood "knowledge" you see behind it and tell us why that is indeed the correct interpretation. The reason why I ask is because I read that entire book and didn't gain one shred of what I would consider to be knowledge. If you consider rules, threats and promises to be knowledge, then again, we have a different understanding of the word. I tend towards the dictionary's understanding of it. As far as I can tell, the only reason why it should be or could be considered knowledge is because of an arbitrary assumption that it comes from God. Take that away, and I can't really see much of value.

So although it keeps telling us that it is giving us knowledge, where and when does it actually do this? That's the question and I'm hoping you can give a good example.

Also, that book spends a huge amount of time defending ITSELF, which I also find to be rather odd. People defend a book or criticize it after it is written. It seems odd to me that the book itself, references itself and defends itself, while it's being written. That's definitely strange.

Also, it spends a lot of time defending the person uttering the book. Hmmm.......

Also, it seemed to be written in stages, almost in a "as needed" fashion. Hmmm......

Also, it says the Quran was sent down before the Quran was actually sent down in full, which leads us back to the oddity of it being revealed in an "as needed" or even "as thought of" basis.
Doing the same cheap tactics again, by asking a question then bloody answering it for yourself, hahaha, let me ask you then:

Are you satisfied with your answer to your question? However keep the answer to yourself, because I do not give a damn to how you satisfy yourself
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
charleslemartel
Posts: 2884
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:01 pm
Location: Throne Of Allah

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by charleslemartel »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Of coourse we cannot now 100%, this why we have to use our brains and reasons, not to follow blindly
If one can follow Quran blindly, without the use of brains and reasoning, why can't he follow the Hadiths in the same way too? Both are hearsays, both contain unverified claims and both are corrupted.

Hadiths at least sound more authentic because they do not claim to have descended from the creator God. They are created by humans so one can reasonable expect some errors and excuse them on the account of human fallibility.
I am not following the Quran blindly, I reasoned and I could not find any human to be the author, therefore, i am not following any human but the human who claimed to have delieved the Quran

finally shove your hadith up yours
Of course you are!! Blindly believing means believing without any evidence. You have many times admitted that you believe in Allah and in Quran even if there is no evidence as beliefs do not require any evidence. If you think you have some evidence, I am willing to explore the "truth" of Islam if you are willing to present the evidence you have.

Finally, I can't follow your suggestion as Muslims have the exclusive rights on hadiths :lol:
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.

User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by skynightblaze »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Spoiler! :
AhmedBahgat wrote: The above hadith by Bukhari is listed under a sub-chapter that he named: من خص بالعلم قوما دون قوم كراهية أن لا يفهموا , i.e. The one who exclusively transfer knowledge to some but not others fearing that the others may not understand the knowledge), which is under a chapter that he named: العلم , i.e. The Knowledge
I have a quick question. I never quite understood this. The Quran keeps on making the claim that it is imparting important "knowledge", but where does it actually do this? What exact knowledge did you get from the Quran that others don't understand (except the mere fact that it's supposed to be from God)? I don't think the Quran really imparted any knowledge that anybody else couldn't have thought about or already instinctively knew, and it really imparted mainly rules, not really knowledge. If you think rules are knowledge, then you and I have two different definitions of the word. But if we do have a common understanding of the word, then can you please give me one example of knowledge that the Quran gives us that can't be easily understood? So, for example, take a verse and then tell us the non understood "knowledge" you see behind it and tell us why that is indeed the correct interpretation. The reason why I ask is because I read that entire book and didn't gain one shred of what I would consider to be knowledge. If you consider rules, threats and promises to be knowledge, then again, we have a different understanding of the word. I tend towards the dictionary's understanding of it. As far as I can tell, the only reason why it should be or could be considered knowledge is because of an arbitrary assumption that it comes from God. Take that away, and I can't really see much of value.

So although it keeps telling us that it is giving us knowledge, where and when does it actually do this? That's the question and I'm hoping you can give a good example.

Also, that book spends a huge amount of time defending ITSELF, which I also find to be rather odd. People defend a book or criticize it after it is written. It seems odd to me that the book itself, references itself and defends itself, while it's being written. That's definitely strange.

Also, it spends a lot of time defending the person uttering the book. Hmmm.......

Also, it seemed to be written in stages, almost in a "as needed" fashion. Hmmm......

Also, it says the Quran was sent down before the Quran was actually sent down in full, which leads us back to the oddity of it being revealed in an "as needed" or even "as thought of" basis.
Here is something for the post that you just made :clap:. I find another odd aspect of quran when it defends itself . IT tells us the things that one can see and declares them to be clear signs. for e.g IT says we send down rains and it is a clear sign for you(16:65).Now can the rain falling down be a clear sign of quran being from Allah/GOD? IS this a way to defend yourself?
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by skynightblaze »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote: I am not following the Quran blindly, I reasoned and I could not find any human to be the author, therefore, i am not following any human but the human who claimed to have delieved the Quran

finally shove your hadith up yours
hahaha conman !! DO you really care for the truth or you care about preserving your faith? Ask your conscience and find out an honest answer.
Dismiss yourself in the filtheiest rubbish bin labelled Contaminated Hell Fuel

I will dismiss myself provided you first prove that judgement day is not a lie. Please see how muhhamad goofed about judgement day.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1552" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

User avatar
charleslemartel
Posts: 2884
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:01 pm
Location: Throne Of Allah

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by charleslemartel »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Spoiler! :
AhmedBahgat wrote: The above hadith by Bukhari is listed under a sub-chapter that he named: من خص بالعلم قوما دون قوم كراهية أن لا يفهموا , i.e. The one who exclusively transfer knowledge to some but not others fearing that the others may not understand the knowledge), which is under a chapter that he named: العلم , i.e. The Knowledge
I have a quick question. I never quite understood this. The Quran keeps on making the claim that it is imparting important "knowledge", but where does it actually do this? What exact knowledge did you get from the Quran that others don't understand (except the mere fact that it's supposed to be from God)? I don't think the Quran really imparted any knowledge that anybody else couldn't have thought about or already instinctively knew, and it really imparted mainly rules, not really knowledge. If you think rules are knowledge, then you and I have two different definitions of the word. But if we do have a common understanding of the word, then can you please give me one example of knowledge that the Quran gives us that can't be easily understood? So, for example, take a verse and then tell us the non understood "knowledge" you see behind it and tell us why that is indeed the correct interpretation. The reason why I ask is because I read that entire book and didn't gain one shred of what I would consider to be knowledge. If you consider rules, threats and promises to be knowledge, then again, we have a different understanding of the word. I tend towards the dictionary's understanding of it. As far as I can tell, the only reason why it should be or could be considered knowledge is because of an arbitrary assumption that it comes from God. Take that away, and I can't really see much of value.

So although it keeps telling us that it is giving us knowledge, where and when does it actually do this? That's the question and I'm hoping you can give a good example.

Also, that book spends a huge amount of time defending ITSELF, which I also find to be rather odd. People defend a book or criticize it after it is written. It seems odd to me that the book itself, references itself and defends itself, while it's being written. That's definitely strange.

Also, it spends a lot of time defending the person uttering the book. Hmmm.......

Also, it seemed to be written in stages, almost in a "as needed" fashion. Hmmm......

Also, it says the Quran was sent down before the Quran was actually sent down in full, which leads us back to the oddity of it being revealed in an "as needed" or even "as thought of" basis.
How do these penetrating and unanswerable questions arise in your mind?

So dear AB, do you have any answer to the questions MBL has raised? If you have, please show us where Allah gave us some "knowledge" in Quran.

And where does MBL answer his own question about knowledge supposedly given by Allah?
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote: The above hadith by Bukhari is listed under a sub-chapter that he named: من خص بالعلم قوما دون قوم كراهية أن لا يفهموا , i.e. The one who exclusively transfer knowledge to some but not others fearing that the others may not understand the knowledge), which is under a chapter that he named: العلم , i.e. The Knowledge
I have a quick question. I never quite understood this. The Quran keeps on making the claim that it is imparting important "knowledge", but where does it actually do this? What exact knowledge did you get from the Quran that others don't understand (except the mere fact that it's supposed to be from God)? I don't think the Quran really imparted any knowledge that anybody else couldn't have thought about or already instinctively knew, and it really imparted mainly rules, not really knowledge. If you think rules are knowledge, then you and I have two different definitions of the word. But if we do have a common understanding of the word, then can you please give me one example of knowledge that the Quran gives us that can't be easily understood? So, for example, take a verse and then tell us the non understood "knowledge" you see behind it and tell us why that is indeed the correct interpretation. The reason why I ask is because I read that entire book and didn't gain one shred of what I would consider to be knowledge. If you consider rules, threats and promises to be knowledge, then again, we have a different understanding of the word. I tend towards the dictionary's understanding of it. As far as I can tell, the only reason why it should be or could be considered knowledge is because of an arbitrary assumption that it comes from God. Take that away, and I can't really see much of value.

So although it keeps telling us that it is giving us knowledge, where and when does it actually do this? That's the question and I'm hoping you can give a good example.

Also, that book spends a huge amount of time defending ITSELF, which I also find to be rather odd. People defend a book or criticize it after it is written. It seems odd to me that the book itself, references itself and defends itself, while it's being written. That's definitely strange.

Also, it spends a lot of time defending the person uttering the book. Hmmm.......

Also, it seemed to be written in stages, almost in a "as needed" fashion. Hmmm......

Also, it says the Quran was sent down before the Quran was actually sent down in full, which leads us back to the oddity of it being revealed in an "as needed" or even "as thought of" basis.
Doing the same cheap tactics again, by asking a question then bloody answering it for yourself, hahaha, let me ask you then:

Are you satisfied with your answer to your question? However keep the answer to yourself, because I do not give a damn to how you satisfy yourself
I told you what I think and gave you the chance to correct it. The question is still open and I asked the question because I don't think there is a good answer to it, but I'm giving you the chance to prove otherwise. If you don't, then we'll all just assume that my question was spot on. Simple, right?
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:Doing the same cheap tactics again, by asking a question then bloody answering it for yourself, hahaha, let me ask you then:

Are you satisfied with your answer to your question? However keep the answer to yourself, because I do not give a damn to how you satisfy yourself
I told you what I think and gave you the chance to correct it. The question is still open and I asked the question because I don't think there is a good answer to it, but I'm giving you the chance to prove otherwise. If you don't, then we'll all just assume that my question was spot on. Simple, right?
Then repeat your question without any proposed answers by you

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

skynightblaze wrote: Here is something for the post that you just made I find another odd aspect of quran when it defends itself . IT tells us the things that one can see and declares them to be clear signs. for e.g IT says we send down rains and it is a clear sign for you(16:65).Now can the rain falling down be a clear sign of quran being from Allah/GOD? IS this a way to defend yourself?
Yes, this was Muhammad's rather simplistic philosophical mind. If rain falls, it had to be his version of God that did it.

Q) Hey Muhammad, why is your God the correct God?
A) Can't you see by the fact that it rains and the suns goes somewhere every night and returns every day that my God is the correct one? :lol:

I laugh, but it's not really that funny, it's rather bizarre or maybe even pathetic. He literally hijacks natural phenomenon and relates it to HIS God. Why? Because he actually didn't have any deeper wisdom to discuss, so he used whatever he could see around him and hijacked it and used it as an example of his God.

Q) Can you show me a miracle as a sign?
A) The rain and sun are miracles and signs of my prophethood, because it says so in this book that I am reciting to you that I am not creating myself, that I recite in stages and seemingly when the correct needed situation comes along.

I think it was Ayesha who once supposed said something like "oh prophet of Allah, your revelations always seem to come at just the right time" :lol: Hmmm....indeed. As they say, from the mouth of babes comes the truth :lol:

And then to consider that perhaps there is no God even though rain falls, was simply beyond Muhammad's reasoning capabilities which is why it is above the reasoning capabilities of most Muslims even today.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:Doing the same cheap tactics again, by asking a question then bloody answering it for yourself, hahaha, let me ask you then:

Are you satisfied with your answer to your question? However keep the answer to yourself, because I do not give a damn to how you satisfy yourself
I told you what I think and gave you the chance to correct it. The question is still open and I asked the question because I don't think there is a good answer to it, but I'm giving you the chance to prove otherwise. If you don't, then we'll all just assume that my question was spot on. Simple, right?
Then repeat your question without any proposed answers by you
The Quran continually talks about all of this "knowledge" that it imparts. It's like the news cast where they keep saying "coming up at 6:00, a breaking news story, and then it's 6:30, and then 7:00 and you realize, they never actually gave you the story. They talked about having one, but the story itself wasn't really anything special, they just kept on saying it was special. and then, there's the added claim that it does impart knowledge but that some people will not unde5rstand the knowledge. And that's the interesting part. So there's your background for my question

My question or request is for you show me knowledge or even better, wisdom from the Quran that is more than mere common sense, and then, show us the verse or verses of your choice, and explain to us what deeper knowledge we are all missing in that verse and then explain to us exactly why the verse should be interpreted as you say.

I ask this question because it exposes the bluff of continually claiming it has knowledge while never actually making good on it's arbitrary claim. I would like to see this knowledge that the "unwise" cannot understand. I think it's all a bluff because there really isn't very much to the Quran, so claims and games have to be played to put lip stick on the pig.

So I'm calling the bluff. Can you produce?
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by AhmedBahgat »

AhmedBahgat wrote: Then repeat your question without any proposed answers by you
Far out, all that is suppose to be one question?

Let me see what you spewed:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:The Quran continually talks about all of this "knowledge" that it imparts.
Well, there are a few different knowledges in the Quran, which one exactly you are talking about?

The Knowledge of Allah?
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote: It's like the news cast where they keep saying "coming up at 6:00, a breaking news story, and then it's 6:30, and then 7:00 and you realize, they never actually gave you the story. They talked about having one, but the story itself wasn't really anything special, they just kept on saying it was special. and then, there's the added claim that it does impart knowledge but that some people will not unde5rstand the knowledge. And that's the interesting part. So there's your background for my question
The above is just total crap and I have to dismiss it, I could not find an question, nor I am interested in your spin doctor background

Just ask the bloody question without describing to me a scence from your Barbie world
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:My question or request is for you show me knowledge or even better, wisdom from the Quran that is more than mere common sense, and then, show us the verse or verses of your choice, and explain to us what deeper knowledge we are all missing in that verse and then explain to us exactly why the verse should be interpreted as you say.
Holy crap, was that another background, or it was the intro?
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote: I ask this question
Where is the damn question?
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote: because it exposes the bluff of continually claiming it has knowledge while never actually making good on it's arbitrary claim. I would like to see this knowledge that the "unwise" cannot understand. I think it's all a bluff because there really isn't very much to the Quran, so claims and games have to be played to put lip stick on the pig.

So I'm calling the bluff. Can you produce?
Produce what you jerk?

a pig?

well, I reckon I have to dismiss ya, you lack common sense

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by AhmedBahgat »

See tashit bin trash

you are not asking a question

you ae only seeking information, right?

if yes, then sorry, I do not voluteer information to the enemy of my religion

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Show me knowledge or even better, wisdom from the Quran that is more than mere common sense, and then, show us the verse or verses of your choice, and explain to us what deeper knowledge we are all missing in that verse and then explain to us exactly why the verse should be interpreted as you say.

Simple.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:Show me knowledge or even better, wisdom from the Quran that is more than mere common sense, and then, show us the verse or verses of your choice, and explain to us what deeper knowledge we are all missing in that verse and then explain to us exactly why the verse should be interpreted as you say.

Simple.

I will leave the deep knowledge for you, you like it deep, hey

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

AhmedBahgat wrote:See tashit bin trash

you are not asking a question

you ae only seeking information, right?

if yes, then sorry, I do not voluteer information to the enemy of my religion
Not one single Muslim can ever answer this request. They all make the claim of the Quran imparting knowledge and even the Quran itself claims this, but when you call their bluff and actually ask them to show you, they can't. Interesting isn't it? Why does the Quran impart knowledge? Because it says it does.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:Show me knowledge or even better, wisdom from the Quran that is more than mere common sense, and then, show us the verse or verses of your choice, and explain to us what deeper knowledge we are all missing in that verse and then explain to us exactly why the verse should be interpreted as you say.

Simple.

I will leave the deep knowledge for you, you like it deep, hey
That's fine. Question's over. You can't answer it, so that's your answer. That's fine. Muslims never answer it because it's all a bluff. It's all lip stick on the pig.

Image
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

antineoETC
Posts: 1910
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 am

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by antineoETC »

Anyhows. Here is a piece Ahmed bahgat penned a few years back laying out his attitude to hadith:


QUOTE:

Hello Brothers and Sisters The enemy of Islam claim that the Quran should make things clear as it claims about itself, while for them it does not make things clear and they also claim that it is obvious from the many confused Muslims that it does not make things clear, therefore the Quran contradicted itself. First of all, those confused Muslims can't be held as an evidence against the Quran because the enemy of Islam need to prove that those confused Muslims strictly follow the Quran, however what the enemy of Islam will be able to prove beyond doubt that those confused Muslims are strictly following something else that is human made called the hadith, indeed on Faithfreedom web site or any anti Islam web site, they only use the hadith to attack Islam, that is why I'm a tough debater for them because I reject submitting a human made evidence to qualify Allah words, that does not mean that I reject all the hadith, I only accept those that are qualified by the Quran, mostly the rituals ones, all guidance that I seek I only seek it from the Quran, therefore I really careless about those confused Muslims because it was their freewill to strictly follow a widely corrupt hadith as a main source of guidance in addition to the Quran, those confused Muslims will find the Quran really hard to understand, they preferred to resort to a sort of Jerry Springer non sense where we see one of the mothers of the believers chatting with a man who were asking about the prophet then she tells him that he went to sleep with his other wives in one night without even bathing in between and when the man wondered how he can do that, he was told that the prophet was given a sexual power of 40 men, in another corrupt hadith, it was said that the prophet was given a sexual power of 30 men. A total non sense if you ask me nor it has any guidance rather a clear cut case of defaming a dead human to portray him as a sexually mad man. Therefore the answer regarding those confused Muslims, yes the Quran will be very hard for them and will never make things clear for them, this is how Allah will punish those who shirk His laws with other non sense that even contradicts His laws. It is called the veil Now for the enemy of Islam, of course the Quran will be damn hard for them, while they care about but not to follow it rather to do their best to cook an alleged contradiction, therefore they care about it only to attack it, I'm not surprised that it is confusing them, indeed this is what Allah told us exactly about their status, they are sort of the opposite to the first group the confused Muslims 1) The confused Muslims ignored the Quran and only pondered upon the corrupt human hadith 2) The enemy of Islam cared about the Quran but only to cook some Tom and Jerry contradictions then attack it. On the other hand the two groups have commonalities: 1) Both have veils on their eyes 2) The Quran for both is going to be very hard to understand and follow 3) Both are dumb deaf and blind What I found really funny that the Quran never claimed that it makes things clear for everyone, in fact the Quran is the hardest book a human will ever read, it needs years and years of pondering after believing in it to reach a high level of understanding it, it is indeed by design a very hard book for the following reasons: 1) It is in Arabic and most humans don't talk Arabic yet it is very hard for the native Arabic speakers 2) Considering the test that all humans are doing in this life, what will be the book that humans are tested in?, it is the Quran of course, now if this is the only book that we must study because we are tested in it then it has to be hard by design, it makes no sense that it will be easy when you read it for the first few times Look around you and see the testing environment and ask yourself did we need all these environment and elements around us for the test if it is an easy test?, of course not, those zillions of elements around us and inside us are a clear indication of how hard the test is, consequently its text book is going to be very hard as well and consequently many will fail the test when the game is over Back to the point of the wrong understating of the Quran making things clear, if this is the case then why all that confusion between Muslims sects as well within the same sect itself, look at the sunni and the Quran aloners for example, bloody hell, hundreds of uncertainties, conjectures, self opinions and conflictions, how this is possible if the Quran makes things clear?, indeed it is possible because they follow others things but the Quran, even many Quran aloners follow the man made low desires yet disguising themselves as followers of the Quran alone Well the lie is this, the word Mubin, مُّبِينٌ, NEVER MEANS to make things clear, it only mean any of the followings: 1) Obvious or Evident 2) Clear 3) Manifest To make the word Mubin, مُّبِينٌ a verb to make things clear is nothing but a total lie and clear cut case of manipulation, let's see how the Quran explains itself by self referencing itself in an exhaustive manner (I only brought a few examples out of numerous verses): And they say: This is nothing but clear magic [The Quran ; 37:15] وَقَالُوا إِنْ هَذَا إِلَّا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ (15) -> How come the magic makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS MAGIC, or the CLEAR MAGIC, or the MANIFEST MAGIC, that every human can see clearly And of a truth he saw himself on the clear horizon. [The Quran ; 81:23] وَلَقَدْ رَآهُ بِالْأُفُقِ الْمُبِينِ (23) -> How come the horizon makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS HORIZON, or the CLEAR HORIZON, or the MANIFEST HORIZON, that every human can see clearly Say: He is the Beneficent Allah, we believe in Him and on Him do we rely, so you shall come to know who it is that is in clear error. [The Quran ; 67:29] قُلْ هُوَ الرَّحْمَنُ آمَنَّا بِهِ وَعَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْنَا فَسَتَعْلَمُونَ مَنْ هُوَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ (29) -> How come the error makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS ERROR, or the CLEAR ERROR, or the MANIFEST ERROR, that every human can see clearly, possibly only the believers can clearly see the CLEAR ERROR in this case, the unbelievers will always be dumb deaf and blind, they are like cattle or even worse than that, this how their God describes them. Or have they the means by which they listen? Then let their listener bring a clear authority. [The Quran ; 52:38] أَمْ لَهُمْ سُلَّمٌ يَسْتَمِعُونَ فِيهِ فَلْيَأْتِ مُسْتَمِعُهُم بِسُلْطَانٍ مُّبِينٍ (38) -> How come the authority makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS AUTHORITY, or the CLEAR AUTHORITY, or the MANIFEST AUTHORITY, that every human can see clearly Surely We have given to you a clear victory [The Quran ; 48:1] إِنَّا فَتَحْنَا لَكَ فَتْحًا مُّبِينًا (1) -> How come the victory makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS VICTORY, or the CLEAR VICTORY, or the MANIFEST VICTORY, that every human can see clearly Then, as for those who believed and did good works, their Lord will bring them in unto His mercy. That is the evident triumph. [The Quran ; 45:30] فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ فَيُدْخِلُهُمْ رَبُّهُمْ فِي رَحْمَتِهِ ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْمُبِينُ (30) -> How come the triumph makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS TRIUMPH, or the CLEAR TRIUMPH, or the MANIFEST TRIUMPH, that every human can see clearly And let not the Shaitan prevent you; surely he is your obvious enemy. [The Quran ; 43:62] وَلَا يَصُدَّنَّكُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ (62) -> Now this one is funny, How come the enemymakes things clear? I guess the enemy will always try to make things not clear to us, obviously it means the OBVIOUS ENEMY, or the CLEAR ENEMY, or the MANIFEST ENEMY, that every human can see clearly, indeed the enemy of Islam on FFI is Mubin, LOL Therefore keep waiting for the day when the heaven shall bring an evident smoke, [The Quran ; 44:10] فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاء بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ (10) -> Here is another funny one, How come the smokemakes things clear? I guess the smoke will make us blind and disoriented LOL, obviously it means the OBVIOUS SMOKE, or the CLEAR SMOKE, or the MANIFEST SMOKE, that every human can see clearly And We showered Our blessings on him and on Ishaq; and of their offspring are the doers of good, and (also) those who are clearly unjust to their own souls. [The Quran ; 37:113] وَبَارَكْنَا عَلَيْهِ وَعَلَى إِسْحَقَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِهِمَا مُحْسِنٌ وَظَالِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ مُبِينٌ (113) -> Now you tell me, how being unjust to their own souls makes things clear, unless you reckon it means : who are clearly unjust to their own souls., which is a perfect translation to : ظَالِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ مُبِينٌ So he cast down his rod, and lo! it was an obvious serpent, [The Quran ; 26:32] فَأَلْقَى عَصَاهُ فَإِذَا هِيَ ثُعْبَانٌ مُّبِينٌ (32) -> And finally here is the mother of all laughs, How come the snakemakes things clear?, possibly it means An obvious snake, I don't know I will go and ask my 14 years old child and let you know For the translators to come and translate the following verse: وَالْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ (2) [The Quran ; 44:2] as: YUSUFALI: By the Book that makes things clear;- PICKTHAL: By the Scripture that maketh plain SHAKIR: I swear by the Book that makes manifest (the truth). [The Quran ; 44:2] are false, misleading and deceitful, it only means, any of the followings: 1) The Obvious Book 2) The Clear Book 3) The Evident Book 4) The Manifest Book The verb to make never existed in the Arabic verse, bearing in mind that the verb Yobain, to Explain was never used with the Quran as its entity doing the verb i.e. MuBBayen with a shadda on the Ba and this is the one that means Make things clear, it is a case of words with identical letters, therefore the context is the only criteria to determine the meaning not the Tom and Jerry flawed root method The Quran only makes things clear for the ones who sincerely want to be guided for the ones who already believed in the Quran and recognised its calibre that it is from Allah not from a bunch of humans, all the others who follow man made conjectures without being qualified by the Quran will have a seal on their minds, and hearts and they will never be able to understand it, the Quran does not make things clear as it does not really show me how to fix my car, even the scientific facts mentioned in it was put in an unclear manner which sure to serve the purpose of testing and I have no problem with that, in fact the guided ones will see those scientific miracles clearly while others will never be able to comprehend it, but what I found that the Quran does is this: Verily this Qur'an doth guide to that which is most right (or stable), and giveth the Glad Tidings to the Believers who work deeds of righteousness, that they shall have a magnificent reward; [The Quran ; 17:9] إِنَّ هَذَا الْقُرْآنَ يِهْدِي لِلَّتِي هِيَ أَقْوَمُ وَيُبَشِّرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ الَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ الصَّالِحَاتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ أَجْرًا كَبِيرًا (9) Salam brothers and sisters

And at a later date:

QUOTE:

" I deny any WRITTEN hadith regardless conforming with the Quran or not

the ones I accept must be ORAL and never put in a book, if it was put in a book then tough luck, it is rejected"
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

If I were the rain or sun, or a mountain or a tree, I'd be pretty pissed off in how Muhammad hijacked me to use my existence as an example that HIS God is true.

The Quran is true because rain falls and the sun orbits. :lol: That's the stupid logic.

"Do they not see how Allah pulls the excrement from their behind?" Then which one of Allah's favors do they deny? :lol:

Image
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

Post Reply