Page 21 of 22

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:45 pm
by Hombre
Centaur wrote:haha :prop:
see how this lying pubic hair face answers it


Did he say embryionic age!!

This Mohammedans never stops amazing me.Will they be honest a single day before they die. Not to us at least to themselves

Just listen 5 minute this screwed guy, to realize a pathological lier, and pure demagogues.

He gets innocent young Hindus on the podium in front of 15000 useful idiots who go to watch him. He recites (presumably) passages from the HB NT and Hindu scripture where he "proves" that Mohammad and Islam are clearly mentioned - which they are not. Then, convince them to convert into Islam then and there.

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:42 pm
by Centaur

There is no historical evidence that Christians ever took Mary for god, so Mohamed was either on weed or was making up stories as he went along..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1yBMFWmVHQ

The Huge Mistake

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:14 pm
by Centaur
Apostate prophet did a good job explaining this huge error by Mohamed. This also confirms whatever story mohammed heard it appeared in the book as revelation from Allah the next day like Alexander romance, like seven sleepers etc.


Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:31 am
by Mughal
Dear friends, as far as I have managed to understand the quranic text in its proper context so far I have not come across any error in the quran. The reason is I have become aware of the right way of reading the quranic text for its proper understanding which I have explained already in various posts on this forum.

For example, I have explained how words came about and how they got their meanings in human language. These meanings can be the ones already used by people as well as possible meanings which will become obvious in the time to come or in future.

All dictionaries people ever wrote so far only contain meanings of words already used by people throughout times and places. No dictionary contains future meanings of words, why not? This was most important things to do because that is how human beings have been using their languages ie people invented a word and then their later generations always modified it for their use and this is a clear proof that words do contain future meanings within them or they could not be modified or used that way.

However when people modified meanings of already existing words they used a mechanism for this purpose and by using that very same mechanism we can get almost all possible meanings of those words.

Why understanding this idea is vitally important? It is because of revelation of God's message in human language. It is true that we human beings do not know future but God is not same as us rather he ought to know past, present and future all the same. It is because he is seeing all from outside our human world. To God past, present and future is like a plate of food in front of a person so he knows what is in the plate and where etc.

Since we human beings are very limited in our ability to know things we cannot say same about God. This is why we should not treat his revealed message the same way as a book written by a human being.

God revealed the quran for all times to come till the end of the world. Since it is a book that was revealed for all people of all times and places therefore its words could not be limited to its own time of revelation or God could not talk in it about future at all as people did not know their future.

This is why unless people accept the point I am making they cannot understand how the quran should be understood by them. This will keep people confused due to their own ignorance about things and the consequences are painful suffering of people themselves by hands of each other because they are not putting right amount of effort in right sort of way to make proper sense of God sent message to be able to live by it properly.

If we want to suffer painfully forever in this world by hands of each other due to our remaining ignorant about God advised way of life for us then that is up to us but if we want a great life in this world then we have no choice but to learn God sent message as it ought to learned so that we could then adopt it for ensuring our own well being with each other's help and full support as a proper human community in this kingdom of God called the universe.

I had to explain this because people are arguing over words used in the quran about their meanings. This explanation is more than sufficient to settle this issue for good regarding origin of words and their meanings. If anyone has any better idea please share in this regard.

In post after post I have been explaining the point that it is no issue at all to argue over meanings of words because human language is very colourful when it comes to words and their meanings.

In my other posts I have explained the point that words have many different meanings as well as the way how to choose which meaning or meanings of a word are to be chosen for a particular place in the quran. It is because the quranic text has its own over all proper context.

The context can be decided by giving each and every word such meanings which do not introduce any contradiction within the quranic text. Not only that but they should not cause any conflict between the quranic text and real world realities. If any meanings are causing this then they are not right therefore not acceptable.

One may think but that way we ourselves are trying to show quranic text free of all contradictions within and conflicts with real world realities. This appears to be true but if there was a real conflict within the quranic text or between the quranic text and the real world realities then we could not remove it merely by our linguistic skills otherwise no case in court could ever be deciding because none can play with words forever. If an apparent contradiction can be removed by some reasonable explanation then that proves it was not a contradiction in actual fact but our own lack of proper understanding of the point.

What is proper context of the quranic text?

The quran is a program from God for people to let them know what they need to learn and do in this world in order to fulfil it so that the purpose for which God created everything including people becomes fulfilled. This is why he advised a way of life for mankind to live by so that they could carry out the program given to them by God. The purpose of God's creation has been explained already in my other posts. This purpose of God people cannot fulfil till they become one under God in the kingdom of God. This is why the quran wants mankind to be an ummah or a proper human community which ensures well being of all its members by helping and fully supporting each other in the kingdom of God.

This is why there is no concept of individualism in deen of islam wherein people mind their own business as individuals and let happen to anyone anything. It is because that is a selfish way of life based upon foundation of personal gains at the expense of each other whereby each person tries to benefit himself regardless of what harm or destruction happens to other people as a result. Deen of islam is about people living for ensuring well being of each other.

This is why kingdom of God cannot be brought about by people by forcing each other for its acceptance but by mutual struggle for ensuring well being of humanity. This is why if people want kingdom of God to come then they must educate themselves about it and help others educate themselves so that all people could see benefits of living under true rule of law of God in the kingdom of God. Once people see that by themselves through reasoning then they will be glad to be part of it than live away from it because therein they will have blissful, dignified and secure existence as a proper human community. This is how human beings can fulfil their end of bargain with God and that is how God will fulfil his promises to them and both will be happy with each other.

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:34 am
by sum
Hello Mughal

There is so much that can be written to show the flaws in your post but I will limit my reply by asking if Muhammad properly understood the true meaning of the Koran by his words and deeds?

sum

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:30 am
by Mughal
sum wrote:Hello Mughal

There is so much that can be written to show the flaws in your post but I will limit my reply by asking if Muhammad properly understood the true meaning of the Koran by his words and deeds?

sum


Dear sum, we need to realise that God created man from other creatures knowing nothing at all and left him on his own to learn things in this universe all by himself using all that was available to him in his given environment. Human beings therefore used their brains and senses and bodies to learn things through direct and then indirect experiences by interacting with already existing things and each other. This is very important point to remember. It is in opposition to what most religious people believe eg christians and muslims. They believe God created man perfect and then he made a mistake. Christian believe that sin was unforgivable without jesus dying on the cross and muslims believe God forgave him when he asked for it but adam was not reinstated back to his original status, so what kind of forgiveness was that?

The quran tells us things differently ie God created two kinds of things a) fully programmed nonliving things and b) partially programmed living things. Then from partially programmed things he created things with ability of choice and from among them only human beings are given the ability to use their ability of choice to its utmost. Human beings were created later because they were created to learn from other created things which already existed before them which were programmed to do things and human being copied them and gradually became their teachers.

Once odd human beings developed enough through self learning by way of interactions with other things and each other, they saw there was more to life than met the eyes. This is when they sought guidance of their creator and sustainer and they were provided with it. This is when God started revealing to humanity his messages but as this process was started with adam so it was ended with last of the messengers ie muhammad.

Without this guidance most of the human beings were very bad to each other and after this guidance some became very good who accepted the messages and adopted them while others remained very bad to each other who rejected the messages.

People who were sent as messengers by God for delivering his messages to humanity were always the top most people from among human beings of their time and place, particularly in respect of knowledge. However humans are humans and cannot be free from making mistakes. The quran tells us even messengers of God made odd mistakes here and there but over all they were a great people.

The quran does not tell us to follow anyone but to live by rule of law of God and to support those who try to do that. Deen of islam is a mission from God for human beings via the last messenger of God and all who agree with this mission must support it so that it brings about for them blissful, dignified and secure existence with their help and support as a proper human community in this kingdom of God called the universe.

What I have explained so far is the fact that there are no beings with supernatural powers and human beings are only human beings at most. Messengers of God made mistakes but not the kind of mistakes people attribute to them in their books. Book from God himself clears them of all deliberate wrong doings.

What people need to do is question the books written by people as to why they accuse messengers of God of gross misconduct or gross misbehaviour or gross crimes against humanity. I have already explained my reasons in detail. The main question is who has been controlling masses through out times and places? How they were able to do so and why they did it?

Originally people knew nothing and gradually they learned things by interacting with things and each other in their own environments. As a result human beings developed so many beliefs and practices to deal with problems that faced them on daily basis. This is how religions came about which became organised over time. Since odd people from among them wanted to know the truth so there came to them revelations from God. The messages God sent for human beings were sent to inform them about many vitally important things which they ought to know for living in this world properly.

However by the time some realised the need for guidance from God almost all human beings had already developed their own concept about God and things and they had organised their societies the way they saw fit. Moreover God revealed concepts and practices contradicted what people believed and practised so some people opposed messages of God for those reasons as well and they still do the same due to their emotional attachments to those ideas and practices and some tried to turn God sent messages into religious messages due to their ignorance or for suiting themselves.

So when God started sending his messages and messengers they came across severe opposition by those who were in charge over masses. All because they took over each other by force shedding a lot of blood. So much so that they ended up looking for a way out of this situation. This is how adam the first messenger of God brought about a proper human community in the kingdom of God for ensuring their well being with help and full support of each other. At the time of adam only iblis and his supporters opposed adam and his company of people who supported his mission. Adam was successful in bringing about a kingdom based upon guidance of God here on this earth. However conspiracies by iblis and his people brought down the kingdom that was brought about by adam due to some people in the company of adam who were misled by them. They were misled through idea of becoming kings of people instead of living by rule of law of God as adam told them ie to live as one human family under God.

The quran fully explains what has been going on through out ages but it has been masked by mullas through their senseless interpretations of the quran. Why they did that is a serious question to be asked? Were they ignorant or did they do this deliberately on behest of rulers and money lenders and for their own personal gains at the expense of humanity?

Once mullas misinterpreted the quranic message since then if anyone interpreted the quran any other way he was persecuted and killed with help of rulers through their laws in the names of theri religions. History tells us many people who were scholars of the quran were killed who disagreed with mullas. Why rulers backed mullas and money lenders and in return they backed them up? Why rulers, money lender and mullas appear to be working together against well being of masses all over the world? Why most of the masses are kept ignorant, illiterate, uneducated, untrained and unable to think for themselves throughout the world even today? To me it seems a planned thing by people who are actual decision makers who control the masses by their various tricks and mechanisms eh power and wealth pyramid and religious hierarchies. It is all conspiracy against rule of law of God in this world because if that rule of law is brought about in this world then none will have any right to use anyone abusively which almost all rulers, money lenders, mullas, their touts and supporters do. This is why deen of islam is undermined by them in various ways eg by means of misinterpretations of the scripture and its misrepresentations. By its undue and inappropriate criticism to show faults in it which in actual fact are not there and by false propaganda against it.

However all this is going to be overcome as time moves on because as people who oppose real deen of islam fail in their endeavours to keep it away the rule of law of God will become a reality through fight by masses themselves as they wake up to real world realities. The tight grip of rulers, money lenders and mullas over masses is gradually becoming lose because people on the top are failing to cope with real world daily problems of humanity. It is becoming very hard for them to keep people confused and under their tight control for much longer. So learned people among humanity must learn the truth and support it instead of opposing it out of their ignorance and playing in hands of their such enemies who are in actual fact enemies of humanity and God.

regards and all the best.

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:04 am
by frankie
Mughal

What people need to do is question the books written by people as to why they accuse messengers of God of gross misconduct or gross misbehaviour or gross crimes against humanity.


These accusations against Mohamed, like condoning rape of female captives and marrying a child of six, were perfectly acceptable to the Muslims who recorded them, they did not see them as gross misconduct or gross misbehaviour, they wrote about them because they viewed Mohammed as their perfect example in all thing Islamic, they are therefore perfectly acceptable, as they are today..
Do you think raping women is acceptable today?
Do you think marrying children at age nine is acceptable today?

The quran does not tell us to follow anyone but to live by rule of law of God..


The laws of Allah are not the same as the laws of YHWH, they diametrically oppose them, which should not be the case as the Quran claims to come from the same God.

The laws of YHWH command love for God, and love for all people regardless of faith, no one is above another as all are equal in the sight of YHWH.

Conversely, Allah tells Muslims are told they are “the best of peoples “who should only have love for fellow Muslims, as Allah has no love for “unbelievers” who are the “worst of creatures “”cursed by Allah,” enemies of Islam and its people “who should be fought for the sole reason they are not Muslim.

Fighting people just because they do not believe as you do is not a good enough reason to do so, neither is this the message preached by all true propjets of God, who preached repentance from sin and to obey God’s commands, based on love, NOT hate.

The god of Islam proves time and again not to be the god it claims to be, which makes Allah a liar, and liars according to the Bible, the very book the Quran affirms to be “truth, guidance and light” lead people away from God, not towards God.

Your apologetics for your faith condemn it as the fraud it truly is, turning you into a victim of its falsehood.

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:54 am
by sum
Hello Mughal

I sometimes believe that Muhammad causes you a lot of distress because you will never engage in a discussion about Muhammad. Is this because you really know that Muhammad was no real prophet at all or that you do not approve of his words and deeds even though he was a prophet?

Please tell me why you will not discuss Muhamad`s words and deeds. However, I think you must believe in him as you are more than willing to follow the "deen" that he created. It would be odd if you did not believe that Muhamad was a prophet but accepted his deen as it would mean that the deen was only man made.

You did not tell me which deen that you preferred - the deen of Jesus or that of Muhammad. Which is it?

The point that everyone should understand is that Muhammad was the only link between mankind and Allah. If Muhammad is shown to be a false prophet then the whole of Islam is false and should be discarded without any blasphemy as there is no Allah to blaspheme against.

I think that it is long overdue for you to come clean on your views about Muhammad.

sum

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:41 pm
by Fernando
Mughal can't find any errors in the Koran because he's corrected them all for his new edition.

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:32 pm
by Hombre
Knowing Muhammad's own nefarious behavior As you Dr sum had pointed out may explain the reasons why our friend mughal never mentions Muhammad by name - only the Quran which for intensive purpose are Muhammad's own words.

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:26 pm
by Fernando
Hombre wrote:Knowing Muhammad's own nefarious behavior As you Dr sum had pointed out may explain the reasons why our friend mughal never mentions Muhammad by name - only the Quran which for intensive purpose are Muhammad's own words.
And which barely mentions Mo's name anyway.

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:56 am
by Mughal
What is meaning of arabic word salaah in quranic context.

http://aastana.com/books/15_E.PDF

What is meaning of arabic word sawm in quranic context.

http://aastana.com/books/16_E.PDF

What is meaning of arabic word malak in quranic context.

http://aastana.com/books/19_E.PDF

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:01 am
by manfred
So someone wrote a whole book about a single, simple Arab word, all because the Qur'an says Allah prays.

As this is nonsense, but there must not be any nonsense in Allah's little book, the spin doctors did overtime....

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2009/01/the- ... s-not-pray

The original Arabic phrase uttered after Muhammad’s name is Sala Allah “˜aliyhi we sallam, which literally translates into “Allah pray on him and peace.” This is founded on Koran 33:56, where it says that “Allah and his angels pray (yi-sal-un) on the prophet…”

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:06 am
by Mughal
Dear friends, any human being has to go through four levels of thinking before one could claim one is right in one's thinking. What do you think these levels are?

regards and all the best.




Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:15 am
by manfred
I don't need "levels of thinking" to know what a word means. Use a dictionary if you need to. It means "pray". The ONLY time when Muslims argue it means something else is for this one single occasion. There is a perfectly good Arab word for "bless" which the Qur'an does not use. Open and shut case really....

Now tell me what are the names four secret chickens in the divine chicken coop of the sacred Spaghetti monster? Unless you name these flawlessly and at once, you cannot possibly claim that you are right in your thinking and all you say must be banned from processing at once.

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:42 pm
by Mughal
Islamic mission is simple, to help people to be one under rule of law of one true God in the kingdom of one true God. The Quran repeatedly tells people to be a proper human community or an ummah and bring about the kingdom of God in this world for ensuring well being of mankind through help and full support of each other. People who claim to be Muslims today have no idea what kingdom of God is and how it can be brought about. They also have no idea what ummah is or what it means to be an ummah. Whole day a mullah talks about do this and don’t do that without explaining to masses how it all fits together as a unit or whole picture for some ultimate end or objective or purpose. Muslim masses are also not bothered with finding out what it means to be a Muslim in light of proper understanding of deen of Islam in light of the Quran and real world realities. The result of this lack of Muslims’ interest in proper knowledge of deen of Islam based upon the Quran is a totally confused mass of people calling themselves community of Muslims or a Muslim ummah.

As explained already the whole Quran is all about people bringing about kingdom of God. The main point people need to understand is that no single person can bring about kingdom of God in this world which is full of many human beings therefore full cooperation and support of all people is needed for this purpose. This is why a solid common ground is needed for people to gather upon and that is why the Quran tells people before bringing about the kingdom of God they must become an ummah ie a proper human community and then struggle as a united family of people to bring about the kingdom of God. Are people who claim to be Muslims doing that? No, they are not. Why not? Because they have no idea what ummah means. Ummah means a proper human community that is properly based upon proper understanding of the teaching in the Quran or Quran based deen of Islam. Muslim ummah is supposed to be a family of all people or a human brotherhood that has the same ideological bond based upon proper understanding of the Quranic text or deen of Islam. In other words the Quran wants people who accept its message whole heartedly to live for ensuring maximum possible well being of each other with full help and support of each other. This is the proper context in which word ummah has to be understood by each and every person who claims to be a Muslim. Any other understanding of word ummah is invalid when used in this context according to proper context of the Quran. This is why all dos and don’ts in deen of Islam must be understood in this proper context. What are dos and don’ts about in deen of Islam? They are for ensuring well being of the ummah ie one must do all one can to the best of one’s God given abilities to ensure well being of the ummah by ensuring well being of each and every member or individual of the ummah. As for don’ts, one must never do anything at all to the best of one’s God given abilities which causes harm or loss to the ummah or any of its member or individual. This is proper foundation of Islamic shariah or Islamic jurisprudence or Islamic constitution and its laws or Islamic way of life.

The foundational source of deen of Islam or Islamic way of life is the Quran alone because it is the only book in deen of Islam which is word of God and free of any mistakes when looked at purposefully or objectively or in its own proper context. All other books are words of people which contain both right as well as wrong information in them according to objectives or biases of their authors or reporters etc. They contain human errors as well as mistakes therefore validity of information contained in them is fully dependent upon whether they are in line with proper understanding of the Quranic text or not. If they are in line with proper understanding of the Quranic text then they too are valid otherwise invalid. The basis for Islamic jurisprudence are four 1)the Quran 2)the Hadith 3)the qayaas=analogy and 4)ijma=unanimity or consensus. It is because Islam is a deen or a governing system therefore it is all about a proper Islamic constitution and its laws for organising and regulating the ummah in a kingdom brought about in the name of God. Since kingdom of God cannot be brought about without an Islamic ummah and the ummah cannot be brought about without a proper Islamic constitution and its proper laws therefore the need for sources from which Islamic constitution and its laws could be derived. This is why the stated sources acts as guidelines for this very purpose. This is the reason why all messengers of God first tried to create their ummahs if there was none there before them and thereafter they brought about small kingdoms ruled by rule of law from God or they maintained any already existing kingdom based upon revelations of God. One has to read the Quran for understanding the point why God sent his messengers and why they spread his messages among their people which they received from God as well as why God took covenants of his messengers and their people for living by his rule of law. This is why if anyone claims to be a Muslim and thinks he is not required to further the cause of deen of Islam by God or he/she is not bothered with learning knowledge about deen of Islam then one is not a knowledgeable Muslim but an ignorant fool. The Quran clearly states such people to be out of bounds of deen of Islam as do nothing to live by revelation of God. All this clearly explains what Islam is ie just a personal belief system are a governing system for the kingdom in name of God.

In case of final message from God in form of the Quran through the last messenger of God namely Muhammad the very first Islamic constitution and its laws were brought about by the last messenger of God and his companions. Thereafter things were done the same way by their later generations for as long as their remained the kingdom of God in existence. This is why the Quran acts as the book of main guidelines for an Islamic constitution and its laws and the rest of the books written by people act as reports about precedents set by the past Muslim generations regarding the Islamic constitution and its laws, which are valid only if they prove to be in line with the guidelines of the Quran when the Quranic text is understood properly its proper context. The main point to be noted here is that any generation that decides to bring about a Muslim ummah at any time must bring about its own Islamic constitution and its laws in line with the Quran and it must look into other past sources to get help from there as well for any already set out valid precedents in light of their own situation or set of circumstances. For this reason books written as biographies about the final messenger of God and any hadis reports in any hadis book or any books of Fiqh or Islamic history etc are all fine for getting help from. It is because all sources of information are supposed to be treated valid unless they prove to be invalid for some valid reason when judged in light of the Quran and real world realities. Deen of Islam is mainly about Islamic ideology and its social, political, cultural and economic systems, structures, procedures and practices. It is because deen of Islam is a way of life and a way of life means the way people live their daily lives ie how they fulfil their daily needs and wants eg how they get their food and drink or shelter etc etc. In other words Islamic way of life is mainly about organising and regulating people of the ummah properly so that they all work as a team for fulfilling all their needs and wants as they are required by the Quran. In other words deen of Islam is mainly about proper management of people and resources as well as means of productions and distribution. It is not at all about useless or harmful and destructive beliefs and practices as almost all of the people who claim to be Muslim today imagine due to false teachings in the name of deen of Islam as invented and promoted by their rulers, money lenders, mullas, their touts and supporters etc. Islamic way of life is all about how people should work hard to the best of their God given abilities to help each other so that all people in an Islamic state live a blissful, dignified and secure life as a proper human community in the kingdom of God so that then they could concentrate upon fulfilling the purpose for which God has created them as well as rest of the creation.

How do dos and don’ts work in Islamic shariah? Islamic law decides what is lawful, why or how or when or where etc. It also decides what is unlawful, why, how, when or where etc. In deen of Islam it is not things that are declared lawful or unlawful but people being, having, using or doing things is declared lawful or unlawful. To help people understand what all this means let me try and explain things by means of some questions and answers. Is it right for a person to ask a legal expert in Islamic jurisprudence if something is lawful or unlawful as a question? No, it is not a right question, why not? Because this question is not complete so it makes no sense for anyone to answer this question. It is like asking someone, is car lawful or unlawful or is knife lawful or unlawful? Or is sitting lawful or unlawful or is standing lawful or unlawful or is dancing lawful or unlawful or is reading lawful or unlawful or is writing lawful or unlawful or is singing lawful or unlawful or is music lawful or unlawful or is pig lawful or unlawful etc etc? Such questions make absolutely no sense at all unless more detail is added to these questions. This detail has to be about being, having, using or doing something eg the question can become, is it lawful or unlawful to be harmful or destructive? Is it lawful or unlawful to have or use a car or a knife etc etc? Still more information is needed to decide the answer of the question. This information has to be about why, how, when or where etc. Now the question becomes, is it lawful or unlawful to have or use a knife for peeling potatoes? Or it is lawful or unlawful to have or use a knife carefully to peel potatoes in the kitchen at the time of preparing things for cooking? Likewise one can ask, is it lawful or unlawful to recite the Quran in the street very loudly at midnight while people are asleep? This should be sufficient for people to understand why reading a verse from the Quran and taking it as an Islamic law on its own is not right for anyone instead all related verses from all over the Quran must be looked at and then a matter should be decided by relevant people of the ummah or the ummah as a whole as the case may be. However this is exactly what mullas and their disciples do ie they read a verse of the Quran and take it as an Islamic commandment and act upon it. This is how they misuse the Quran and the Hadis etc by reading them out of their proper contexts. The Quran clearly states, all that is TAIYIB is lawful and all that is KHABEES is unlawful. TAIYIB is all that which helps individuals in a group or the group as a whole to develop to their full God given potential or strength and thereby it proves useful or constructive or beneficial. KHABEES is all that which prevents individuals in a group or the group as a whole from development to their full God given potential or strength and thereby proves harmful or destructive. This is why people can be taiyib or productive or useful or they can have or use or do something which can prove taiyib for them in a given place at a given time, in the way or in the manner it can be taiyib for them. This is why people cannot be KHABEES or unproductive or useless or harmful or destructive nor can they have or use or do things to be useless or unproductive or cause harm or destruction to themselves or others etc etc. This is how Islamic law is supposed to be derived from the sources of deen of Islam by the Muslim ummah.

After all this explanation now let us see Islamic rule of law in its own proper context in relation to Islam and proper human community or Muslim ummah. This explanation proves beyond any reasonable doubt that Islam is a deen=a way of life that deals with real problems that face humanity regarding daily living in the real world as well as purpose of life and the way to fulfil it. Islam is not a mazhab=a way of life based upon religious dogmas and ritualism that have no benefit whatsoever for humanity and instead they waste peoples’ valuable time in making them do useless things. They are particularly of concern when they force people to inflict harm and destruction upon themselves eg in form of staying hungry and thirsty etc in the name of fasting. Many a time people end up inflicting self torture upon themselves due to some guilty feelings they have about some imaginary wrong doing in order to please their imaginary God or their imaginary concept of how to go about doing things to be a holly person. Regardless Islam is a deen and it is about an ummah or a human brotherhood. Now some vitally important questions for people to think about ie do you truly want to become an ummah? If you do, are you at all aware of things needed for becoming an ummah or are you at all aware of things which can help you become an ummah? If not then you cannot become an ummah. Are you at all aware of things which cannot let people become an ummah or which can stop people from becoming an ummah? If not then again you cannot become an ummah. Even if people become an ummah, are they at all aware of things which can cause breakup of the ummah? If they are not then they cannot stay or maintain themselves as an ummah. If people are an ummah do they know at all what can keep them as an ummah? If they do not then they cannot stay as an ummah for long. Unless a people have answers for all these like questions a people can never become an ummah and even if they are an ummah already they will fall apart as an ummah due to their ignorance about vitally important information regarding what is ummah concept all about or what it takes to be an ummah or what it takes to remain an ummah.

People need to become aware of the fact that they can never become an Islamic ummah unless they accept making huge sacrifices for each other ie unless they learn to live for each other on equal and even footing rather than living for themselves at each other’s expense. It is because Islamic way of life is most demanding for people who accept living by it. This is why people who claim to be Muslim need to ask themselves, are they truly Muslims if they are not at all bothered with knowing about deen of Islam properly from the Quran? They also need to ask themselves, can they truly be Muslims if they are not bothered with becoming the ummah the Quran requires them to be? If not then why do they claim they are Muslims? Are they foolish or hypocrites? Who are they trying to fool, God or themselves or each other? Since Muslim ummah is all about living for each other as required by the Quran and the Quran stops people from living according to any other way of life whereby they could inflict harm and destruction upon each other for their personal gains therefore in deen of Islam no human being has the right to rule over any other human being instead rule of law of God is supreme according to which should live all individuals or groups or institutions. So one can see why there cannot be any personality cult in deen of Islam. One can also see why there cannot be any businesses dealings within ummah among people because all such business dealings are based upon concept of profit and loss and a Muslim is not allowed to inflict any loss on any other Muslim or any other human being who lives within the Islamic state. The same is true about mullaism ie in deen of Islam there is no room for mullaism or mullah institution because to legislate is responsibility of the ummah as a whole as has been explained in detail already. Deen of Islam based democracy is a party-less individual based direct democracy whereby individuals decide all matters or issues through full consultation with each other as an ummah. In a way Islamic democracy is like having a referendum about any particular issue or all issues. This is why anything that causes needless conflict between members of the ummah is avoided and anything that unites or keeps unity between people is carried through. All this explanation should help one understand the proper context of deen of Islam clearly in which fit all things that have anything at all to do with deen of Islam. This is the context in which lying or cheating or deception or stealing or killing someone etc etc is to be looked at. It is this proper context that decides what is necessary for a person to be or to have or to use or to do and what is prohibited or strictly forbidden for a person to be or to have or to use or to do. This is the proper context which decides who is properly working according to deen of Islam and who is not or who is opposing it.

How deen of Islam can take over all other ways of life? For deen of Islam to take over all other ways of life people who claim to be Muslim need to learn a lot of information about relevant things as well as sense of making proper sense of that information about things. Not only that they must also learn deen of Islam properly as well as all other ways of life which matter for this purpose so that deen of Islam could be looked at in comparison to all other ways of life to see clearly how deen of Islam is the best possible way of life for humanity. When Muslims themselves have this level of knowledge only and only then they will be able to see clearly which way of life is best for them to live by and only and only then they will be able to adopt Islamic way of life properly as well as they will be able to explain it properly to rest of humanity. Mullah nonsense in the name of God never worked in the past for the well being of humanity, it is not working now and it will never work in the future. If anything people who claim to be Muslims yet also believe in ruling each other or being masters and slaves of each other or they believe in exploiting each other in the name of business for profit by inflicting losses on each other or believe in making fools of each other in the name of God or religion whereby they end up dividing people into sects, such people have nothing at all to do with deen of Islam. To begin with all this needs Islamic way of life based translations and interpretations of the Islamic sources of knowledge. Mullaism based religious nonsense in the name of deen of Islam is not going to do any good for people who claim to be Muslims nor for rest of humanity as it has not done any good for anyone to date. It is time people who claim to be Muslims stop funding mullaism worldwide or they have none to blame but themselves for whatever is happening to them worldwide and this will continue till people who claim to be Muslims see sense by giving up their foolishness and stupidity. As explained already in detail humanity can become a complete force if it comes together that can establish or accomplish anything it sets its mind upon. So long as people remain divided fighting each other, the human force remains inefficient therefore unable to accomplish as much as it should.

Competition is not the problem nor is division but the objective and the way it is obtained. If one lives on basis of personal gains at the expense of all others then when one competes with others, one tries one’s best to inflict maximum harm and destructions upon each and every one of the others therefore the more successful such a person is the more damage he inflicts on his competitors therefore humanity is bound to end up damaged as a whole in various ways. On the other hand if people try to outdo each other for the betterment of each other then the more successful a person is against others the more productive member of proper human community one is. Likewise if division and discrimination is for better organisation and better regulation for betterment of proper human community then it will only help community better manage its human population and available resources or means of production and distribution. On the other hand if division and discrimination is based upon the idea of personal gains at the expense of each other then it will only and only make powerful and rich become more powerful and rich and the rest yet more weak and yet more poor and so the human population will end up in yet greater painful suffering. Therefore expecting people to stay quite when you are taking away their livelihood by social, political, religious or economic tricks is not going to work in the long run. It is because you can fool some of the people for some of the time but you cannot fool all the people all of the time. This is why the Quran warns about worldwide bloody revolutions if people will not learn things through exchange of information and its proper understanding.

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:06 pm
by farishta
The Koran is as toilsome a reading as I ever undertook. A wearisome confused jumble of crude, incondite nonsense. Endless iterations of a long-winded repetitive unedited narrative of unsupportable idiocy. Nothing but a sense of duty could carry any sensible reader through the Koran. It is the confused ferment of a crude human soul full of barbarous cruelty lacking any human warmth.

The Koran is an inglorious testament to Mohammad's illiteracy, uncouth speech, uncultivated language and uncultured nature of a brutal bedouin. This wretched imposter without eyes or heart made himself popular to wild Arab men by pandering to their basest lust for rape and pillage.

Anyone who sees any humanitarian value in this vicious gobbledygook must be seen either as an ignorant fool or a mendacious and dangerous rascal.

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:23 pm
by Fernando
That probably explains why Muslims are prepared to learn the Koran by rote, without understanding a word of it: it's probably easier to learn than to understand the gibberish.

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:08 pm
by Hombre
Mughal wrote:Dear friends, any human being has to go through four levels of thinking before one could claim one is right in one's thinking. What do you think these levels are?

regards and all the best.



Interesting - you cite form western Judea-Christian sources to bolster your pov.Either trying to speak to non-Muslim with their "own language" to make your point more palatable. Or you could not find Islamic sources witth similar high level & sophisticated degree of human thought & development - which re-enforce the already known fact - Islam's inferiority & lack of original thought or perception of morality & human endeavor.

That what is true Islam - regeneration & interpretation of humanities, Deen and religious fervor - copied, borrowed or plagiarized from other religions before it. As very well stated by farishta - Quran contains NOTHING new which is not already covered or told in HB & NT.

It's time for you to grab a copy of these book sand read the true original texts from which Muhammad had brought forth as a new religion.

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:17 pm
by Hombre
Fernando wrote:That probably explains why Muslims are prepared to learn the Koran by rote, without understanding a word of it: it's probably easier to learn than to understand the gibberish.
To those who read the white stuff in the Quran - indeed it is the divine book with content way over humans understading & thought. However, those who read the black stuff, farishta said it best:

farishta wrote:The Koran is as toilsome a reading as I ever undertook. A wearisome confused jumble of crude, incondite nonsense. Endless iterations of a long-winded repetitive unedited narrative of unsupportable idiocy. Nothing but a sense of duty could carry any sensible reader through the Koran. It is the confused ferment of a crude human soul full of barbarous cruelty lacking any human warmth.

The Koran is an inglorious testament to Mohammad's illiteracy, uncouth speech, uncultivated language and uncultured nature of a brutal bedouin. This wretched imposter without eyes or heart made himself popular to wild Arab men by pandering to their basest lust for rape and pillage.