Top 5 Errors in Koran

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
Connedbymo+co
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

Post by Connedbymo+co »

Centaur wrote:well explained CMC, froogle is just trying to play with the arabic and is inventing new meaning to arabic words by ignoring the obvious and dismissing the scholars
Exactly Centaur, in order to hide the obvious he tries to confuse people by using deception, red herrings and many other fallicies.
In the end it's so obvious that the sky is solid according to the Koran, but he cannot face this fact, so in order to stay a muslim he must delude himself and try to fool others too.

He must ask himself what sky/canopy was considered a sign to 7th century Arabs?

A. The solid sky they already thought existed. :D
B. The protective layers surrounding the Earth. :lol:

So simple but so hard for a muslim to accept!
Muslims have no interest in the truth, they only care about maintaining their delusion.

Eagle
Posts: 2093
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

Post by Eagle »

Connedbymo+co wrote:I don't debate mentally challenged individuals like yourself.
It wasnt a debate request. You are asked to back up your theories objectively by:

- Bringing 1 pre-Islamic source stating the Arabs thought there were 7 solid domes above their heads, as you claim they believed
- If you do, which you wont, showing how does this erroneous view agree with Quranic statements such as those already discussed there viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12725&start=320#p183627" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; that completely dismiss the notion that the Quran portrays the sky as a solid entity
- Explaining how can the people verify the alleged solid nature of the sky as you claim 21:32 asks them to do

Good luck

Eagle
Posts: 2093
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

Post by Eagle »

marduk wrote:Yos, and every other Muslim on earth, believe in a fairy tale book about jinn
Almost all religions and belief systems, let alone those belonging to the Abrahamic branch, believe in the existence of non-human, unseen entities (besides angels). The Quranic reference to them as "jinn" is derived from the root J-N-N meaning hidden or hiding. It is therefore used to mean darkness because it hides. From this same root are also derived other words such as janna/garden because gardens can be hidden or can have less light than the places out in the sun. ALJINN are therefore used for "the hidden entities".

User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2198
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

Post by Centaur »

Eagle wrote:
Connedbymo+co wrote:I don't debate mentally challenged individuals like yourself.
It wasnt a debate request. You are asked to back up your theories objectively by:

-
Bringing 1 pre-Islamic source stating the Arabs thought there were 7 solid domes above their heads, as you claim they believed
No they didnt think of 7 solid domes but a solid sky. Koran confirms a solid sky

here is the concept of pre islamic 7 heavens
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Heavens
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Connedbymo+co
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

Post by Connedbymo+co »

Eagle wrote:
Connedbymo+co wrote:I don't debate mentally challenged individuals like yourself.
It wasnt a debate request. You are asked to back up your theories objectively by:

- Bringing 1 pre-Islamic source stating the Arabs thought there were 7 solid domes above their heads, as you claim they believed
- If you do, which you wont, showing how does this erroneous view agree with Quranic statements such as those already discussed there viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12725&start=320#p183627" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; that completely dismiss the notion that the Quran portrays the sky as a solid entity
- Explaining how can the people verify the alleged solid nature of the sky as you claim 21:32 asks them to do

Good luck

Here it is again, simplified for the mentally challenged.

To prove the Koran believes the Sky is solid is so easy:

You must ask yourself what sky/canopy was considered a sign to 7th century Arabs?

A. The solid sky they already thought existed.
B. The protective layers surrounding the Earth something they were totally ignorant of.


There is no need for any further discussion, it is obvious to all but the deluded.
Muslims have no interest in the truth, they only care about maintaining their delusion.

Eagle
Posts: 2093
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

Post by Eagle »

Connedbymo+co wrote:
You must ask yourself what sky/canopy was considered a sign to 7th century Arabs?

A. The solid sky they already thought existed.
B. The protective layers surrounding the Earth something they were totally ignorant of.
None of the above. It is a sign for them in that it shelters life on earth, a fact observable to all humans, just like the earth being called a "couch" is a sign one can verify by seeing how it has been made hospitable for life. But the point will keep sailing over your head while the whole class is waiting for you to:

- Bring 1 pre-Islamic source confirming your theory that the Arabs thought there were 7 solid domes above their heads
- Even if you do, which you wont, show how does this erroneous view agree with Quranic statements such as those already discussed here viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12725&start=320#p183627" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; that completely dismiss the notion that the Quran portrays the sky as a solid entity
- Explain how can the people verify the alleged solid nature of the sky as you claim the verse 21:32 asks them to do

Good luck again

User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2198
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

Post by Centaur »

Leave the 7 heavens aside for the moment and answer the simple question
Did contemporary Arabs believe in a solid canopy like sky and did Koran confirm it?

2:22 (Asad) who has made the earth a resting-place for you and the sky a canopy,

21:32 (Asad) and [that] We have set up the sky as a canopy well-secured?

21:32 (Y. Ali) And We have made the heavens as a canopy well guarded: yet do they turn away from the Signs which these things (point to)!

40:64 (Y. Ali)and the sky as a canopy
Last edited by Centaur on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Connedbymo+co
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

Post by Connedbymo+co »

Eagle wrote:
Connedbymo+co wrote:
You must ask yourself what sky/canopy was considered a sign to 7th century Arabs?

A. The solid sky they already thought existed.
B. The protective layers surrounding the Earth something they were totally ignorant of.
None of the above. It is a sign for them in that it shelters life on earth, a fact observable to all humans, just like the earth being called a "couch" is a sign one can verify by seeing how it has been made hospitable for life.
So we both agree it the Koran can't be referring to answer B.
Your claims that the Koran is referring to the atmosphere can be immediately dismissed as nonsense.



That only leaves answer A.
People back then believed the sky was a solid canopy and the koran confirms this by asking them who has created the sky as a canopy.
Which is why it was considered a sign for 7th century Arabs.
As a solid sky was already a prevalent myth they did not need to touch the sky for verication as the koran was confirming their misconcieved view.

The Koran even challenges them to look at the sky for cracks:

050.006
PICKTHAL: Have they not then observed the sky above them, how We have constructed it and beautified it, and how there are no rifts therein?


Which again confirms the Koran is describing the solid sky primitive people thought existed.
As they wouldn't have been able to look for any cracks in the atmosphere! :lol:


I have proved to anyone with reasoning abilities that the Koran confirms the erroneous views primitive people held back then.
I have no need to respond to any of your divertions when it is clear what the Koran is saying. As demonstrted by the classical scholars.

When you have facts on your side one does not need luck.

But deluded people like yourself certainly need lots of help. :wacko:
Last edited by Connedbymo+co on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Muslims have no interest in the truth, they only care about maintaining their delusion.

User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

Post by Fernando »

Eagle wrote:You can join your brains altogether but will never even scratch that hard wall of truth, disbelievers...
That would be an eighth heaven then, would it?
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Connedbymo+co
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

Post by Connedbymo+co »

Centaur wrote:Leave the 7 heavens aside for the moment and answer the simple question
When he's on the back foot diversions are one of his favourite tactic.
Muslims have no interest in the truth, they only care about maintaining their delusion.

User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

Post by skynightblaze »

Someone should have gone up to Muhammad and told him " Dude , intelligence is not your cup of tea, why do not you just give up and try something else??". Here is a gem from him..

Abu Dawud 2:475
Narrated Al-Abbas ibn AbdulMuttalib: I was sitting in al-Batha with a company among whom the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) was sitting, when a cloud passed above them. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) looked at it and said: What do you call this?

They said: Sahab.
He said: And muzn? They said: And muzn. He said: And anan? They said: And anan. AbuDawud said: I am not quite confident about the word anan. He asked: Do you know the distance between Heaven and Earth? They replied: We do not know. He then said: The distance between them is seventy-one, seventy-two, or seventy-three years. The heaven which is above it is at a similar distance (going on till he counted seven heavens). Above the seventh heaven there is a sea, the distance between whose surface and bottom is like that between one heaven and the next. Above that there are eight mountain goats the distance between whose hoofs and haunches is like the distance between one heaven and the next. Then Allah, the Blessed and the Exalted, is above that.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

Eagle
Posts: 2093
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

Post by Eagle »

Connedbymo+co wrote:The Koran even challenges them to look at the sky for cracks
The verse 50:6, like 67:3-4, directs our eyes to a specific region of the sky; that of the stars where it precisely says that the cosmic bodies literally swim/yasbahun. This dismisses your theory of a solid sky on the spot. Go there viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12725&start=320#p183627" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for further education. Al-sama' means "what is above", these verses ask the audience and readers to look at all that is above and notice the coherence. There is no break in that coherence because of the regularity and uniformity of the laws working in
the universe "Who created the seven heavens one above another; you see no incongruity in the creation of the Beneficent Allah; then look again, can you see any disorder?" These verses come in the context of providing proof for divine justice because just as One Being subjected this world to coherent laws without any sudden break in uniformity, He will subject the hereafter to the same principle of coherence especially in regards to the just reward of good and evil.
Connedbymo+co wrote:So we both agree it the Koran can't be referring to answer B.
No we dont agree and the point keeps sailing over your simple head so here it is again for you to ponder upon:

21:32 is a sign for them in that it shelters life on earth, a fact observable to all humans, just like the earth being called a "couch" is a sign one can verify by seeing how it has been made hospitable for life. Your forum friends are by the way still waiting for you to:

- Bring 1 pre-Islamic source confirming your theory that the Arabs thought there were 7 solid domes above their heads
- Even if you do, which you wont, show how does this erroneous view agree with Quranic statements such as those already discussed here viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12725&start=320#p183627" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; that completely dismiss the notion that the Quran portrays the sky as a solid entity
- Explain how can the people verify the alleged solid nature of the sky as you claim the verse 21:32 asks them to do

Good luck and have a nice day

Eagle
Posts: 2093
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

Post by Eagle »

Centaur wrote:Did contemporary Arabs believe in a solid canopy like sky and did Koran confirm it?
The local spammer needs to bring one of these 2:
- 1 pre-Islamic source confirming the Arabs unanimously/majoritarly thought there were 7 solid domes above their heads
- 1 pre-Islamic source confirming the Arabs unanimously/majoritarly thought there were was 1 solid dome above their heads

Even if you do that, which you wont, explain how do these supposed erroneous beliefs necessarly entail that the Quran equally expressed the same view in light of Quranic statements such as those already discussed here viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12725&start=320#p183627" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; that completely dismiss the notion that the Quran portrays the sky as a solid entity?

Thank you and have a nice day

User avatar
enceladus
Posts: 2069
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:00 pm

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

Post by enceladus »

Dear Eagle -
You are very confident in the infallibility of the Quran.

If it can be shown that the Quran contains a scientifically-incorrect verse - would you leave Islam? Yes or no?

Behold - I have the refutation of such a verse for you here - a refutation by an oceanographer of the "fresh and salt water meeting" verse - 025.053 -

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=13096" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Say goodbye to Islam, Eagle.
- enceladus

User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2198
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

Post by Centaur »

since froogle the troll failed to answer the question I should conclude that Mohammed preached a solid sky thus confirming the belief of arabs of his time
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

User avatar
enceladus
Posts: 2069
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:00 pm

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

Post by enceladus »

Yep - "the Eagle has landed" - sorry..... crashed. :D

Folks - let's see Eagle prove to the scientific world that there is an "inviolable barrier" between fresh and salt water. Bwahahahaha....... :roll:
- enceladus

User avatar
enceladus
Posts: 2069
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:00 pm

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

Post by enceladus »

If Eagle is intelligent, he will now admit that he has been deceived by the imams and mullahs.
There is no shame in such an admission - there is a lot of respect to be gained.

Iffo admitted that Islam is a fraud, and he now has our respect (eh, iffo!) ;)

If Eagle is not intelligent, he will continue to deny the obvious, and squirm around like a fish on a hook.

There is no escape. There is no "inviolable barrier" between fresh and salt water.
- enceladus

User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2198
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

Post by Centaur »

enceladus wrote:If Eagle is intelligent, he will now admit that he has been deceived by the imams and mullahs.
There is no shame in such an admission - there is a lot of respect to be gained.

Iffo admitted that Islam is a fraud, and he now has our respect (eh, iffo!) ;)

If Eagle is not intelligent, he will continue to deny the obvious, and squirm around like a fish on a hook.

There is no escape. There is no "inviolable barrier" between fresh and salt water.
- enceladus
I doubt it. froogle is a spin doctor filled with hate towards kafirs.In case of iffo, when he was a muslim , his posts were mostly emotionally driven rhetoric and was not anything like the this spin doctor froogle produce.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Connedbymo+co
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

Post by Connedbymo+co »

Eagle wrote:
The verse 50:6, like 67:3-4, directs our eyes to a specific region of the sky; that of the stars where it precisely says that the cosmic bodies literally swim/yasbahun. This dismisses your theory of a solid sky on the spot. Go there viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12725&start=320#p183627" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for further education. Al-sama' means "what is above", these verses ask the audience and readers to look at all that is above and notice the coherence. There is no break in that coherence because of the regularity and uniformity of the laws working in
the universe "Who created the seven heavens one above another; you see no incongruity in the creation of the Beneficent Allah; then look again, can you see any disorder?" These verses come in the context of providing proof for divine justice because just as One Being subjected this world to coherent laws without any sudden break in uniformity, He will subject the hereafter to the same principle of coherence especially in regards to the just reward of good and evil.

This is waffling at its best! :lol:
You claimed they sky/canopy was referring to the atmosphere, yet I showed you this cannot be the case as the author of the claims they are already aware the sky is a cannopy.
So you then admit they could not of known about the amosphere, so obviously this can't be what the koran is describing.
Arabs believed the sky was a solid canopy and the Koran says the same thing and tells them it's a sign.
They also thought it was a perfect structure without cracks and guess what.......this is how it's described in the Koran.
This is so obvious and simple to follow.
What are you dishonest or stupid? I think we both know the answer to that one!

Eagle wrote:
No we dont agree and the point keeps sailing over your simple head so here it is again for you to ponder upon:

21:32 is a sign for them in that it shelters life on earth, a fact observable to all humans, just like the earth being called a "couch" is a sign one can verify by seeing how it has been made hospitable for life.
It was an observable fact for people in the 7th century that the sky was a solid canopy withouth any cracks.
The Koran being a 7th century book says the same thing and claims this is a sign to them!
Therefore it has confirmed their erroneous understanding completely.

Thats as simple as it gets. I'm sure this point isn't sailing over your head but rather self deception is preventing this fact being processed in your brain.

Eagle wrote: Good luck and have a nice day
Good day to you and I hope you will see facts for what they when it comes to the Koran.
However, good luck alone won't be enough for you to free yourself from this mental salvery.

In order to do so you will probably need to read this as fear is your problem:

Fear is what keeps Islam going, if you can eliminate fear Islam has nothing to stand on. Unless you fear Allah and hell you can't actually be a muslim.
This fear prevents a muslim from critical thinking when it come to Islam. Which is why most muslims are trapped for life.


The following is an explanation for this from a evolutionary point of view:

The evolutionary primacy of the brain's fear circuitry makes it more powerful than the brain's reasoning faculties. The amygdala sprouts a profusion of connections to higher brain regions—neurons that carry one-way traffic from amygdala to neocortex. Few connections run from the cortex to the amygdala, however. That allows the amygdala to override the products of the logical, thoughtful cortex, but not vice versa. So although it is sometimes possible to think yourself out of fear ("I know that dark shape in the alley is just a trash can"), it takes great effort and persistence. Instead, fear tends to overrule reason, as the amygdala hobbles our logic and reasoning circuits. That makes fear "far, far more powerful than reason," says neurobiologist Michael Fanselow of the University of California, Los Angeles.


http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... -fear.html
Muslims have no interest in the truth, they only care about maintaining their delusion.

ringmaster
Posts: 1679
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Re: Top 5 Errors in Koran

Post by ringmaster »

To prove that the koran is a fraud, we only need one example. After all, isn't bitchboy allah supposed to be perfect?

There are lots of verses in the koran to show that it is a fraud, but one is enough.

Verse 2-106 is enough. In that verse, bitchboy allah admits that he was not smart enough to get things right the first time. He had to abrogate and amend. Therefore whore master allah is not perfect. Therefore the koran is a fraud.
The prophet of Islam was nothing more than a common criminal.

Please tell me if this is accurate:

“I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)

Post Reply