Page 3 of 12

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:42 am
by Garudaman
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:We don't see anything like "wrapping around". They had words like that at their disposal back then but each and every time those words were not chosen. How does making something ball shaped mean spreading it out? Spreading out usually means the opposite of rolling up into a ball. A round role of carpet becomes flatter as it is spread out. When a pizza guy takes a ball of dough and spreads it out, he creates a flatter object called a pizza.

reason why using word : carpet ---> because carpet not covering all area, this is same like : land not covering all area in our world...
Image = Image

because Yusuf Ali from India, a carpet which he mention, sould be Indian carpet...
Image

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:25 am
by Multiple
So Mohammedan have you never heard of FITTED CARPETS which cover ALL the floor in the house. Really your DESPERATION to defend Old Mo's sock puppet allah knows no bounds. Please tell us too how and why the Mountains are PEGS to hold the land spread out like a carpet flat too???

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:56 am
by Garudaman
Multiple wrote:So Mohammedan have you never heard of FITTED CARPETS which cover ALL the floor in the house

like I said before, Yusuf Ali is from India, not America/alike, so Yusuf Ali carpet isn't like this :
Image

Multiple wrote:Really your DESPERATION to defend Old Mo's sock puppet allah knows no bounds. Please tell us too how and why the Mountains are PEGS to hold the land spread out like a carpet flat too???

Image Image Image

carpet isn't always flat...

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:57 pm
by Muhammad bin Lyin
Garudaman wrote:
Garudaman wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:We don't see anything like "wrapping around". They had words like that at their disposal back then but each and every time those words were not chosen. How does making something ball shaped mean spreading it out? Spreading out usually means the opposite of rolling up into a ball. A round role of carpet becomes flatter as it is spread out. When a pizza guy takes a ball of dough and spreads it out, he creates a flatter object called a pizza.

reason why using word : carpet ---> because carpet not covering all area, this is same like : land not covering all area in our world...


:lol: So what about all the other verses that merely say the earth was spread out without mentioning a carpet? I hear so many excuses about this from Muslims,and they are all different. Some say it means Allah opened up the earth meaning vegetation sprouted. Others say it means flattening out the land rather than the earth itself. Others say what you say. So why the discrepancies? Because they are all lying and making up any desperate excuses that they can, and different people invent different things when they are merely making things up. It's pretty shameful behavior but I suppose that desperation to defend the clear errors of the Quran causes this.

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:15 pm
by Muhammad bin Lyin
Garudaman wrote:
Multiple wrote:So Mohammedan have you never heard of FITTED CARPETS which cover ALL the floor in the house

like I said before, Yusuf Ali is from India, not America/alike, so Yusuf Ali carpet isn't like this :
Image


:lol:

Garudaman wrote:
Multiple wrote:Really your DESPERATION to defend Old Mo's sock puppet allah knows no bounds. Please tell us too how and why the Mountains are PEGS to hold the land spread out like a carpet flat too???

Image
carpet isn't always flat...


Does that look round to you? :lol: Should the Quran have said, "and the earth we rolled up as one would roll a carpet up"?

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:43 pm
by yeezevee
Garudaman wrote:
reason why using word : carpet ---> because carpet not covering all area, this is same like : land not covering all area in our world...because Yusuf Ali from India , a carpet which he mention, sould be Indian carpet...

Why blame Yusuf Ali from India for the problems that we have in Quran dear Garudaman? .. well let us read Quran from an Arabic linguistic expert instead of Indian..

Here are the translated verses regarding the subject of flat earth

Sura Al-Kahf (18:47) : And the day on which We will cause the mountains to pass away and you will see the earth a levelled plain and We will gather them and leave not any one of them behind.

Sura Taha (20:53): Who made the earth for you an expanse and made for you therein paths and sent down water from the cloud; then thereby We have brought forth many species of various herbs.


Sura Az-Zukhruf (43:10) : He Who made the earth a resting-place for you, and made in it ways for you that you may go aright;

Sura Az-Zukhruf (43:38): Until when he comes to Us, he says: O would that between me and you there were the distance of the East and the West; so evil is the associate!

Sura An-Naba (78:6): Have We not made the earth an even expanse?

Sura An-Naziat (79:30) : And the earth, He expanded it after that.

Sura An-Naml (27:61): Or, Who made the earth a restingplace, and made in it rivers, and raised on it mountains and placed between the two seas a barrier. Is there a god with Allah? Nay! most of them do not know!

Sura Al-Kahf (18:86) : Until when he reached the place where the sun set, he found it going down into a black sea, and found by it a people. We said: O Zulqarnain! either give them a chastisement or do them a benefit.


I am not sure one can get a conclusion from the above verses that earth is flat.. Those verses are silly & rubbish..

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:09 pm
by skynightblaze
@Garudman


. Quran never said that PIECES OF LAND or PORTIONS of EARTH are like a carpet spread out. When it says "EARTH" it means the complete earth unless stated otherwise. The pics that you quoted show a piece of land or Portion of earth but not the EARTH ITSELF in entirety. Now tell us which of the pics of carpets do you think resemble round shape of earth?

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:03 am
by iffo
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
:lol: So what about all the other verses that merely say the earth was spread out without mentioning a carpet? I hear so many excuses about this from Muslims,and they are all different. Some say it means Allah opened up the earth meaning vegetation sprouted. Others say it means flattening out the land rather than the earth itself. Others say what you say. So why the discrepancies? Because they are all lying and making up any desperate excuses that they can, and different people invent different things when they are merely making things up. It's pretty shameful behavior but I suppose that desperation to defend the clear errors of the Quran causes this.



These are general statements there is nothing scientific or un-scientific about them. Christian MLB can you tell us what your holy bible says about universe. Why don't you enlighten us big boy.

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:56 am
by Multiple
iffo wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
:lol: So what about all the other verses that merely say the earth was spread out without mentioning a carpet? I hear so many excuses about this from Muslims,and they are all different. Some say it means Allah opened up the earth meaning vegetation sprouted. Others say it means flattening out the land rather than the earth itself. Others say what you say. So why the discrepancies? Because they are all lying and making up any desperate excuses that they can, and different people invent different things when they are merely making things up. It's pretty shameful behavior but I suppose that desperation to defend the clear errors of the Quran causes this.



These are general statements there is nothing scientific or un-scientific about them. Christian MLB can you tell us what your holy bible says about universe. Why don't you enlighten us big boy.


Typical Mohammedan DIVERSION tactic by Iffo. Why is it that LOGIC and Mohammedans just don't seem to be able to coexist? Now now STRAWMAN chasing and TU QUOQUE spouting Iffo please dont try and confuse the Bible with the Koran first because that is Tu Quoque and also because the Bible does not claim itself to be the ACTUAL and UNALTERABLE word of God and to contain ALL KNOWLEDGE like your Koran does.The Bible makes no such PREPOSTEROUS claims for itself so cannot be held up in comparison to your sock puppet allah's STUPID MISTAKES. So why dont you shut up stupid boy.

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:35 am
by yeezevee
Multiple wrote:
iffo wrote:
Spoiler! :
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
:lol: So what about all the other verses that merely say the earth was spread out without mentioning a carpet? I hear so many excuses about this from Muslims,and they are all different. Some say it means Allah opened up the earth meaning vegetation sprouted. Others say it means flattening out the land rather than the earth itself. Others say what you say. So why the discrepancies? Because they are all lying and making up any desperate excuses that they can, and different people invent different things when they are merely making things up. It's pretty shameful behavior but I suppose that desperation to defend the clear errors of the Quran causes this.

These are general statements there is nothing scientific or un-scientific about them. Christian MLB can you tell us what your holy bible says about universe. Why don't you enlighten us big boy.

Typical Mohammedan DIVERSION tactic by Iffo. Why is it that LOGIC and Mohammedans just don't seem to be able to coexist? Now now STRAWMAN chasing and TU QUOQUE spouting Iffo please dont try and confuse the Bible with the Koran first because that is Tu Quoque and also because the Bible does not claim itself to be the ACTUAL and UNALTERABLE word of God and to contain ALL KNOWLEDGE like your Koran does.The Bible makes no such PREPOSTEROUS claims for itself so cannot be held up in comparison to your sock puppet allah's STUPID MISTAKES. So why dont you shut up stupid boy.
How are you doing dear Mr. Multiple? you write so well it is pleasure to read you., but I think your post will have more power and more convincing to the readers without those red colored words i read some times in your responses.. what do you think dear Multiple??

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:48 am
by Multiple
yeezevee wrote:
Multiple wrote:
iffo wrote::lol: So what about all the other verses that merely say the earth was spread out without mentioning a carpet? I hear so many excuses about this from Muslims,and they are all different. Some say it means Allah opened up the earth meaning vegetation sprouted. Others say it means flattening out the land rather than the earth itself. Others say what you say. So why the discrepancies? Because they are all lying and making up any desperate excuses that they can, and different people invent different things when they are merely making things up. It's pretty shameful behavior but I suppose that desperation to defend the clear errors of the Quran causes this.

These are general statements there is nothing scientific or un-scientific about them. Christian MLB can you tell us what your holy bible says about universe. Why don't you enlighten us big boy.

Typical Mohammedan DIVERSION tactic by Iffo. Why is it that LOGIC and Mohammedans just don't seem to be able to coexist? Now now STRAWMAN chasing and TU QUOQUE spouting Iffo please dont try and confuse the Bible with the Koran first because that is Tu Quoque and also because the Bible does not claim itself to be the ACTUAL and UNALTERABLE word of God and to contain ALL KNOWLEDGE like your Koran does.The Bible makes no such PREPOSTEROUS claims for itself so cannot be held up in comparison to your sock puppet allah's STUPID MISTAKES. So why dont you shut up stupid boy.
How are you doing dear Mr. Multiple? you write so well it is pleasure to read you., but I think your post will have more power and more convincing to the readers without those red colored words i read some times in your responses.. what do you think dear Multiple??[/quote]

I think I was just being a MIMIC of what the Mohammedan IFFO wrote when he said to MBL "Why don't you enlighten us big boy." So tell me 'yeezevee' why do you think ONLY Mohammedans should get away with being offensive ( don't see your admonition to Iffo on here in fact he gets away with many many disgusting offensive remarks on here especially to women) and we should hold back and please non of the moonbat 'moral high ground' BS.

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:41 pm
by Garudaman
yeezevee wrote:Sura Al-Kahf (18:47) : And the day on which We will cause the mountains to pass away and you will see the earth a levelled plain and We will gather them and leave not any one of them behind.

hey, look at this : http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/ask_a ... 129b3.html

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:26 pm
by Muhammad bin Lyin
iffo wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
:lol: So what about all the other verses that merely say the earth was spread out without mentioning a carpet? I hear so many excuses about this from Muslims,and they are all different. Some say it means Allah opened up the earth meaning vegetation sprouted. Others say it means flattening out the land rather than the earth itself. Others say what you say. So why the discrepancies? Because they are all lying and making up any desperate excuses that they can, and different people invent different things when they are merely making things up. It's pretty shameful behavior but I suppose that desperation to defend the clear errors of the Quran causes this.


These are general statements there is nothing scientific or un-scientific about them.


:lol: Yes, pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. Sweep that pile under the rug before somebody sees it. :lol:

iffo wrote:Christian MLB can you tell us what your holy bible says about universe.


Very little. It does mention the "circle of the earth". Anyway, what does that do to defend the Quran?? You have no defense so you try to poke a hole in someone else's boat instead of fixing the holes in yours. That's your senseless, retarded nature. It's nothing but trolling. When are you simply going to admit that you can't explain all of the numerous problems found in the supposed letter for letter dictation of the creator of the universe?? Why does the knowledge of the earth and cosmos of the creator of both seem to match the knowledge level of a 7th century man so often?

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:21 pm
by Muhammad bin Lyin
Multiple wrote:I think I was just being a MIMIC of what the Mohammedan IFFO wrote when he said to MBL "Why don't you enlighten us big boy." So tell me 'yeezevee' why do you think ONLY Mohammedans should get away with being offensive ( don't see your admonition to Iffo on here in fact he gets away with many many disgusting offensive remarks on here especially to women)


Don't forget about Indians, homosexuals and red necks. :lol: It's always the people that accuse others of being racist that turn out to be the most racist. He calls me big boy because he's a cotton candy eating little boy. :lol: Or at least I hope so. I sure hope he's not coming on to me. :lol:

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:32 am
by iffo
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Multiple wrote:I think I was just being a MIMIC of what the Mohammedan IFFO wrote when he said to MBL "Why don't you enlighten us big boy." So tell me 'yeezevee' why do you think ONLY Mohammedans should get away with being offensive ( don't see your admonition to Iffo on here in fact he gets away with many many disgusting offensive remarks on here especially to women)


Don't forget about Indians, homosexuals and red necks. :lol: It's always the people that accuse others of being racist that turn out to be the most racist. He calls me big boy because he's a cotton candy eating little boy. :lol: Or at least I hope so. I sure hope he's not coming on to me. :lol:


Boy your mama looks like never asked you to read bible that's why you don't know .......... or most likely just as usual acting like a crock .......... do you want me to teach you bible and what it says about universe ? and how scientific it is ? :D

Muhammad bin Lyin
I sure hope he's not coming on to me

I know your type, but sorry to break this to you, I am straight.

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:50 am
by Multiple
iffo wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Multiple wrote:I think I was just being a MIMIC of what the Mohammedan IFFO wrote when he said to MBL "Why don't you enlighten us big boy." So tell me 'yeezevee' why do you think ONLY Mohammedans should get away with being offensive ( don't see your admonition to Iffo on here in fact he gets away with many many disgusting offensive remarks on here especially to women)


Don't forget about Indians, homosexuals and red necks. :lol: It's always the people that accuse others of being racist that turn out to be the most racist. He calls me big boy because he's a cotton candy eating little boy. :lol: Or at least I hope so. I sure hope he's not coming on to me. :lol:


Boy your mama looks like never asked you to read bible that's why you don't know .......... or most likely just as usual acting like a crock .......... do you want me to teach you bible and what it says about universe ? and how scientific it is ? :D

Muhammad bin Lyin
I sure hope he's not coming on to me

I know your type, but sorry to break this to you, I am straight.


TU QUOQUE followed by LIES in fact just a typical Iffo post.

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:33 am
by yeezevee
Multiple wrote:
I think I was just being a MIMIC of what the Mohammedan IFFO wrote when he said to MBL "Why don't you enlighten us big boy." So tell me 'yeezevee' why do you think ONLY Mohammedans should get away with being offensive ( don't see your admonition to Iffo on here in fact he gets away with many many disgusting offensive remarks on here especially to women) and we should hold back and please non of the moonbat 'moral high ground' BS.
Oh I see., well MBL is smart enough and big enough to counter iffo dear Multiple.,

Any ways the thread is running out of its original path and that is "Who was Haman" in Quran.. So let us read Quran to learn about Haman of Quran.

The word "Haman" appears in the following six verses.. 28:6, 28:8, 28:38, 29:39, 40:24, 40:36

028.006: And to grant them power in the land, and to make Firon and "Haman" and their hosts see from them what they feared.

028.008: And Firon's family took him up that he might be an enemy and a grief for them; surely Firon and "Haman" and their hosts were wrongdoers.

028.038: And Firon said: O chiefs! I do not know of any god for you besides myself; therefore kindle a fire for me, " O Haman" , for brick, then prepare for me a lofty building so that I may obtain knowledge of Musa's god, and most surely I think him to be one of the liars.

029.039: And (We destroyed) Qaroun and Firon and "Haman"; and certainly Musa came to them with clear arguments, but they behaved haughtily in the land; yet they could not outstrip (Us).


040.024: To Firon and "Haman"and Qaroun, but they said: A lying magician.

040.036: And Firon said: "O Haman" build for me a tower that I may attain the means of access,
So that is where you see "Haman" in Quran. Some time later let us get more information about that guy "Haman" and how he got in to Quran..

with best regards
yeezevee

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:57 pm
by Muhammad bin Lyin
iffo wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Multiple wrote:I think I was just being a MIMIC of what the Mohammedan IFFO wrote when he said to MBL "Why don't you enlighten us big boy." So tell me 'yeezevee' why do you think ONLY Mohammedans should get away with being offensive ( don't see your admonition to Iffo on here in fact he gets away with many many disgusting offensive remarks on here especially to women)


Don't forget about Indians, homosexuals and red necks. :lol: It's always the people that accuse others of being racist that turn out to be the most racist. He calls me big boy because he's a cotton candy eating little boy. :lol: Or at least I hope so. I sure hope he's not coming on to me. :lol:


Boy your mama looks like never asked you to read bible that's why you don't know .......... or most likely just as usual acting like a crock .......... do you want me to teach you bible and what it says about universe ? and how scientific it is ? :D


Sure, let me take the bait and allow you to flip the conversation. :lol: Pathetic.

iffo wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin
I sure hope he's not coming on to me

I know your type, but sorry to break this to you, I am straight.


Well, you seem pretty twisted to me. :lol:

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:37 pm
by The Cat
skynightblaze wrote:The word Dahaha indicates flatness. More ever quran says that earth is spread out like a carpet.

Wrong, Dahaha means to spread out (or forth), i.e. diffuse, arrange, set up, scatter, grow, rotate.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/spread+out

And it's only Yusuf Ali who added (like a carpet) plainly IN BRACKETS.
It's NOT in the Arabic text and NO other translator made this fallacy.
http://www.islamawakened.com/quran/15/19/default.htm

015.019
YUSUFALI: And the earth We have spread out (like a carpet); set thereon mountains firm and immovable;
and produced therein all kinds of things in due balance.
PICKTHAL: And the earth have We spread out, and placed therein firm hills, and caused each seemly thing to grow therein.
SHAKIR: And the earth-- We have spread it forth and made in it firm mountains and caused to grow in it of every suitable thing.

Much like 79.30 (where dahaha is also written)...
79.30: Wa Al-'Arđa Ba`da Dhālika Daĥāhā (And after that He spread the earth).
http://www.islamawakened.com/Quran/79/30/default.htm

20.53 (al-ardamahdan wasalaka) gives the idea that 'carpet' must be understood 'a place of comfort'', of kind hospitality...
as the other translators gave it as: cradle (Asad), bed (Pickthall), expanse (Shakir); others: liveable, habitable, safe haven.

020.053
YUSUFALI: "He Who has, made for you the earth like a carpet spread out; has enabled you to go about therein by roads (and channels);
and has sent down water from the sky." With it have We produced diverse pairs of plants each separate from the others.
PICKTHAL: Who hath appointed the earth as a bed and hath threaded roads for you therein and hath sent down water from the sky
and thereby We have brought forth divers kinds of vegetation,
SHAKIR: Who made the earth for you an expanse and made for you therein paths and sent down water from the cloud;
then thereby We have brought forth many species of various herbs.

On and on the prevailing translations were: bed and cradle. Thus 'Carpet' to be understood as a couch-like floor, otherwise 'Home'.
http://www.islamawakened.com/quran/20/53/default.htm

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:17 pm
by Muhammad bin Lyin
The Cat wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:The word Dahaha indicates flatness. More ever quran says that earth is spread out like a carpet.

Wrong, Dahaha means to spread out (or forth), i.e. diffuse, arrange, set up, scatter, grow, rotate.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/spread+out


Dahaha specifically refers to the action of a mother ostrich where she spreads out the dirt to form a pit for her egg and then stamps on the remaining to flatten it. And it is only mentioned in 79:30, not elsewhere.

The Cat wrote:And it's only Yusuf Ali who added (like a carpet) plainly IN BRACKETS.


Brackets are not always wrong. Yusuf Ali sought to portray the clearest meaning possible, which sometimes requires some extra words for clarity between Arabic and English.

The Cat wrote:It's NOT in the Arabic text and NO other translator made this fallacy.
http://www.islamawakened.com/quran/15/19/default.htm

015.019
YUSUFALI: And the earth We have spread out (like a carpet); set thereon mountains firm and immovable;
and produced therein all kinds of things in due balance.
PICKTHAL: And the earth have We spread out, and placed therein firm hills, and caused each seemly thing to grow therein.
SHAKIR: And the earth-- We have spread it forth and made in it firm mountains and caused to grow in it of every suitable thing.

Much like 79.30 (where dahaha is also written)...
79.30: Wa Al-'Arđa Ba`da Dhālika Daĥāhā (And after that He spread the earth).
http://www.islamawakened.com/Quran/79/30/default.htm

20.53 (al-ardamahdan wasalaka) gives the idea that 'carpet' must be understood 'a place of comfort'', of kind hospitality...


A mother ostrich spreading out the dirt and stamping it down refers to hospitality?

Spreading something out invariably leads to making it more flat. It certainly doesn't make it more round. There's no mention of hospitality at all or else it would say so. A carpet is round when rolled up and flattened as it is spread out. Yusuf Ali did a good job.

The Cat wrote:as the other translators gave it as: cradle (Asad),


Asad is a modernist, revisionist liar. Look at how he replaces flaming projectiles for futile guesses in 67:5. He takes anything that he recognizes as potentially embarrassing and twists it to make it work. Don't you think it is the least bit curious that not one single translator tried to replace flaming projectiles with futile guesses before modern science discovered the nature of shooting stars? It's pretty obvious what is going on.

The Cat wrote: bed (Pickthall), expanse (Shakir); others: liveable, habitable, safe haven.


Yes, habitable and safe because it was thought to originally be round like the moon and sun but Allah flattened it out so we wouldn't fall off. It's pretty obvious.

The Cat wrote:020.053
YUSUFALI: "He Who has, made for you the earth like a carpet spread out; has enabled you to go about therein by roads (and channels);
and has sent down water from the sky." With it have We produced diverse pairs of plants each separate from the others.
PICKTHAL: Who hath appointed the earth as a bed and hath threaded roads for you therein and hath sent down water from the sky
and thereby We have brought forth divers kinds of vegetation,
SHAKIR: Who made the earth for you an expanse and made for you therein paths and sent down water from the cloud;
then thereby We have brought forth many species of various herbs.

On and on the prevailing translations were: bed and cradle. Thus 'Carpet' to be understood as a couch-like floor, otherwise 'Home'.
http://www.islamawakened.com/quran/20/53/default.htm


Yes, flattened out so this it could be rested on. If it were round, people would fall off. How come Shakir says expanse?? What does that have to do with comfort? What is the Arabic word for bed?? They had a specific word for that so it is very translatable. Is that word in 20:53?? It could have said couch as well, as it did elsewhere, but instead it said spread out and expanse and was referring to the shape of the earth. People rest on flat surfaces.