Who was Haman

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
Muhammad bin Lyin

Re: Who was Haman

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

iffo wrote:
Centaur wrote:So do you now believe Mohammed a Paedophile?
ok, Yes I do ............ you think you will get out of it, by playing childish games. Now go answer my question if you want you under wear back and have any honesty and integrity. Was your god wrong in killing homos and is a Bigot towards homos?
Iffo, you are such a stupid moron.
Sura 7
80. And Lot, when he said to his people, 'Do ye approach an abomination which no one in all the world ever anticipated you in?
81. verily, ye approach men with lust rather than women- nay, ye are a people who exceed.'
82.But his people's answer only was to say, 'Turn them out of your village, verily, they are a people who pretend to purity.'
83. But we saved him and his people, except his wife, who was of those who lingered;
84. and we rained down upon them a rain;- see then how was the end of the sinners!

Sura 26
165 Do ye approach males of all the world
166 and leave what God your Lord has created for you of your wives? nay, but ye are people who transgress!'
167 They said, 'Surely, if thou dost not desist, O Lot! thou shalt be of those who are expelled!'
168 Said he, 'Verily, I am of those who hate your deed;
169 my Lord! save me and my people from what they do.'
170 And we saved him and his people all together,
171 except an old woman amongst those who lingered.
172 Then we destroyed the others;

Sura 29
28. And (remember) Lot when he said to his people, 'Verily, ye approach an abomination which no one in all the world ever anticipated you in!
29. What! do ye approach men? (or Do you commit sexual acts with men?) and stop folks on the highway? And approach in your assembly sin?' but the answer of his people was only to say, 'Bring us God's torment, if thou art of those who speak the truth!'
30. Said he, 'My Lord! help me against a people who do evil!'
34. Verily, we are about to send down upon the people of this city a horror from heaven, for that they have sinned;
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

iffo

Post by iffo »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
iffo wrote:
Centaur wrote:So do you now believe Mohammed a Paedophile?
ok, Yes I do ............ you think you will get out of it, by playing childish games. Now go answer my question if you want you under wear back and have any honesty and integrity. Was your god wrong in killing homos and is a Bigot towards homos?
Iffo, you are such a stupid moron.
Sura 7
80. And Lot, when he said to his people, 'Do ye approach an abomination which no one in all the world ever anticipated you in?
81. verily, ye approach men with lust rather than women- nay, ye are a people who exceed.'
82.But his people's answer only was to say, 'Turn them out of your village, verily, they are a people who pretend to purity.'
83. But we saved him and his people, except his wife, who was of those who lingered;
84. and we rained down upon them a rain;- see then how was the end of the sinners!

Sura 26
165 Do ye approach males of all the world
166 and leave what God your Lord has created for you of your wives? nay, but ye are people who transgress!'
167 They said, 'Surely, if thou dost not desist, O Lot! thou shalt be of those who are expelled!'
168 Said he, 'Verily, I am of those who hate your deed;
169 my Lord! save me and my people from what they do.'
170 And we saved him and his people all together,
171 except an old woman amongst those who lingered.
172 Then we destroyed the others;

Sura 29
28. And (remember) Lot when he said to his people, 'Verily, ye approach an abomination which no one in all the world ever anticipated you in!
29. What! do ye approach men? (or Do you commit sexual acts with men?) and stop folks on the highway? And approach in your assembly sin?' but the answer of his people was only to say, 'Bring us God's torment, if thou art of those who speak the truth!'
30. Said he, 'My Lord! help me against a people who do evil!'
34. Verily, we are about to send down upon the people of this city a horror from heaven, for that they have sinned;
I don't know what the heck you talking about. You not going to get your pink under wear back that easily. I glad you back, explain this to me and I will release your tail.

Leviticus

If a man has sex with another man, kill them both. 20:13

Muhammad bin Lyin

Why would you ask about a topic of the Bible that the Quran agrees with?? What kind of a retard are you?? You don't believe in the Bible, so you don't need to bother to ask why it doesn't like homosexuality, but you DO believe in the Quran, so shouldn't you be asking yourself why the Quran says what it says first? Isn't that more important for you? This just proves to me that you know the Quran is false, so in a desperate, terrorist sort of fashion, you try to take the Bible hostage and bring it down to the Quran's level. And once again, it does nothing to fix the problems in the Quran. I suppose it's just like they say. Misery loves company. If the Quran is wrong, then you're going to try and take down other religions with it. Again, desperate, terrorist tactics. Muhammad was a kidnapper. Saladin was a kidnapper. Seems to be a common theme. So when the Quran is shown to be wrong, you try to hold the bible hostage.

Muhammad bin Lyin

iffo wrote: I don't know what the heck you talking about. You not going to get your pink under wear back that easily. I glad you back, explain this to me and I will release your tail.

Leviticus

Here's your explanation. Leviticus doesn't like homosexuality because Allah doesn't like it as per the Quran. :D There's your answer. So while you were holding my tail and checking out my arss, I just sprayed a dump on your face. :lol: Now shut up so we can return to the other topics being discussed, as obviously, you're not going to keep your end of the agreement. Quit being an annoying, stupid little troll child.

iffo

Post by iffo »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
iffo wrote: I don't know what the heck you talking about. You not going to get your pink under wear back that easily. I glad you back, explain this to me and I will release your tail.

Leviticus

Here's your explanation. Leviticus doesn't like homosexuality because Allah doesn't like it as per the Quran. :D There's your answer. So while you were holding my tail and checking out my arss, I just sprayed a dump on your face. :lol: Now shut up so we can return to the other topics being discussed, as obviously, you're not going to keep your end of the agreement. Quit being an annoying, stupid little troll child.
This kind a stupid childish reply will not get you your pink underwear back if that's what you are hoping. I asked you a serious question and I need a serious proper answer. Till then this muslim has your tail under his foot and has your underwear in my hand. I want you to explain is the bible god right in killing homos dishonest Christian boy, or is he wrong, is he a bigot?

I bet your prejudice family will be so upset at you allowing a muslim to grab you from your tail like this in public.

Leviticus

sum

Post by sum »

Hello iffo

You are a runner. You have accepted what is unpalatable for you in that it is Allah - your god - who is the god of the OT, NT and Koran.

Your quote -
I want you to explain is the bible god right in killing homos dishonest Christian boy, or is he wrong, is he a bigot?

The Bible god is Allah, as you have admitted, and so you need to tell us if you agree with Allah in the OT that killing "homos" is right or whether you think that Allah is wrong and whether or not he is a bigot.

The ball is firmly in your court. It is no good just ignoring the fact that Allah is the god that you are criticising. You are doomed to burn in hell alongside me. What a thought.

sum

marduk

Post by marduk »

Men being homos is good for women. It gives them a break from having to be the victims of men's constant horniness. Let two horny guys hump each other. Then no innocents are involved and the Arabs, Paks and Africans won't be as much of a rape threat like they are now. Women can't even walk the streets unless they wear a potato sack, preferably with spikes on it.