Page 11 of 12

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:36 am
by iffo
Centaur wrote:Well Jesus has surely overturned the Laws of OT except for the commandments
For example

OT
22 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.
23 And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,
24 Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,
25 Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.
(Exodus 21:22-25 KJV)

NT
38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

We also got examples Jesus preventing a Woman being stoned while Mo does just that. I can see desperate Muslim thinks OT is like Korand, but yet you wont see a single so called prophet of OT as vile as Mohammed , as none of them were paedophiles nor vile criminals like Mo.

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:44 am
by iffo
iffo wrote:
Centaur wrote:Well Jesus has surely overturned the Laws of OT except for the commandments
For example

OT
22 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.
23 And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,
24 Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,
25 Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.
(Exodus 21:22-25 KJV)

NT
38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

We also got examples Jesus preventing a Woman being stoned while Mo does just that. I can see desperate Muslim thinks OT is like Korand, but yet you wont see a single so called prophet of OT as vile as Mohammed , as none of them were paedophiles nor vile criminals like Mo.


So Bible god was wrong in killing those homos in your opinion? Was he a bigot at one point you think towards homos? He also used to kill little babies and innocent animals as a punishment was he crazy 3000 years back?

@sum,
Mr sum all questions been answered, that's what I been doing for last 2 years, but you like to have one sides debate, I asked you a question first regarding Noah and you ran away like MLB did, so you and MLB are in the same boat. You being an atheist had no reason to run away though. But you just don't want to bad mouth your christian parents and friends and family in front of a muslim.
Here again

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:43 am
by Skenderbeg
iffo wrote:
Skenderbeg wrote:
what law's did Jesus come to make lawful that were forbidden in the Torah ? I don't know why you bring up the law about homosexulity. I don't think Jews used that 3000 year old law against gays, what is Islamic law for homosexuality ? and what did Mohammed teach about gays ? just asking here. i want to know what the Quran and Islamic tradation say about gays. after all the Quran makes everything clear :lol:




Well if Jews did not follow does not mean law is not there, and you should have followed as well, because these apply on you too as Jesus said he is here not to change old laws ................ So is your GOD biggot towards homos? Was your god right to kill them? is this question too difficult for you to answer .......

Leviticus

If a man has sex with another man, kill them both. 20:13


That was the law Jews believed in 3000 years ago, but i still never read where Jews killed a single homosexual, now I know in Muslim countries homosexuals are murdered by the state, its a crime to be openly gay in all Muslim countries , isn't that right ? and you still haven't told me what the Quran says should be done with gays, are gays free to live as open homosexuals in Muslim countries ? do Muslims allow for gay marriage ?

and why does Allah hate women ?

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:29 am
by iffo
Skenderbeg wrote:
iffo wrote:
Skenderbeg wrote:
what law's did Jesus come to make lawful that were forbidden in the Torah ? I don't know why you bring up the law about homosexulity. I don't think Jews used that 3000 year old law against gays, what is Islamic law for homosexuality ? and what did Mohammed teach about gays ? just asking here. i want to know what the Quran and Islamic tradation say about gays. after all the Quran makes everything clear :lol:




Well if Jews did not follow does not mean law is not there, and you should have followed as well, because these apply on you too as Jesus said he is here not to change old laws ................ So is your GOD biggot towards homos? Was your god right to kill them? is this question too difficult for you to answer .......

Leviticus

If a man has sex with another man, kill them both. 20:13


That was the law Jews believed in 3000 years ago, but i still never read where Jews killed a single homosexual, now I know in Muslim countries homosexuals are murdered by the state, its a crime to be openly gay in all Muslim countries , isn't that right ? and you still haven't told me what the Quran says should be done with gays, are gays free to live as open homosexuals in Muslim countries ? do Muslims allow for gay marriage ?

and why does Allah hate women ?


I already said whether Jews implemented the law or not means nothing, that is not the point. The fact that god told them to kill homo is what matters. Are you telling me your bible God was wrong in killing the homos, can you publicly admit that? Can you publicly say your bible god is a BIGOT towards homos? Why don't you be straight forward and honest for a change?

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:34 am
by Centaur
Well that makes Allah even more biggot because He not only approved the OT laws Like stoning,tit for tat etc that Jesus overturned , but also made it eternal. In addition to this He ealso describes how to chop off limbs in diametricaly opposite fashion. As for hell, since Allah is a sadist he will provide you with Extra skin once your skin is burned out in hell fire,but not to worry if you are immoral paedo like Mo you will get to enjoy even more women and wine.

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:02 pm
by marduk
Who will serve us in restaurants if we kill the homo? Is Allah going to do that? I don't think so. And who will decorate our homes for us? We need those homos. The lazy ones, we can do without.

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:16 pm
by iffo
Centaur wrote:Well that makes Allah even more biggot because He not only approved the OT laws Like stoning,tit for tat etc that Jesus overturned , but also made it eternal. In addition to this He ealso describes how to chop off limbs in diametricaly opposite fashion. As for hell, since Allah is a sadist he will provide you with Extra skin once your skin is burned out in hell fire,but not to worry if you are immoral paedo like Mo you will get to enjoy even more women and wine.



Christian boy who is talking about Allah right now? Don't hide behind Allah, learn to defend your god on its own. We are talking about your bible god? explain was he a bigot and wrong in killing homos?

Leviticus

If a man has sex with another man, kill them both. 20:13

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:49 pm
by Centaur
iffo wrote:
Centaur wrote:Well that makes Allah even more biggot because He not only approved the OT laws Like stoning,tit for tat etc that Jesus overturned , but also made it eternal. In addition to this He ealso describes how to chop off limbs in diametricaly opposite fashion. As for hell, since Allah is a sadist he will provide you with Extra skin once your skin is burned out in hell fire,but not to worry if you are immoral paedo like Mo you will get to enjoy even more women and wine.



Christian boy who is talking about Allah right now? Don't hide behind Allah, learn to defend your god on its own. We are talking about your bible god? explain was he a bigot and wrong in killing homos?

Leviticus

If a man has sex with another man, kill them both. 20:13

Hello infant Mohammedan
If you cant defend allah o why are you here ? Oops you think its a lost case defending a Paedophile prophet(Allah), didnt you read the title of the Forum? I stand corrected because its sharia which proposes death penalty for gays.Take the case of any Mohammedan country as opposed to any non muslim country. So Allah is most begotted in making THE discarded laws of jews eternal

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:00 pm
by Cassie
OMG! What a f0cked up religion Islam is to believe that such an evil man can be a prophet? Is there no evil this man can do that Muslims won't dress up as goodness? How is stoning a woman to death be anything but evil?

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:41 pm
by iffo
Centaur wrote:
iffo wrote:
Centaur wrote:Well that makes Allah even more biggot because He not only approved the OT laws Like stoning,tit for tat etc that Jesus overturned , but also made it eternal. In addition to this He ealso describes how to chop off limbs in diametricaly opposite fashion. As for hell, since Allah is a sadist he will provide you with Extra skin once your skin is burned out in hell fire,but not to worry if you are immoral paedo like Mo you will get to enjoy even more women and wine.



Christian boy who is talking about Allah right now? Don't hide behind Allah, learn to defend your god on its own. We are talking about your bible god? explain was he a bigot and wrong in killing homos?

Leviticus

If a man has sex with another man, kill them both. 20:13

Hello infant Mohammedan
If you cant defend allah o why are you here ? Oops you think its a lost case defending a Paedophile prophet(Allah), didnt you read the title of the Forum? I stand corrected because its sharia which proposes death penalty for gays.Take the case of any Mohammedan country as opposed to any non muslim country. So Allah is most begotted in making THE discarded laws of jews eternal


So I take it that have admitted that I have taken your underwear of right in front of everybody and you can not defend your god other than hidding behind ALLAh and diverting the question... How shameless you people are .............. how do you see your face in the mirror? Answer me boy ............ Was your god right to kill homos and make this law? Is he a bigot towards homos? Answer me like a man

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:47 pm
by Centaur
Why do you ask me to say whether god of OT is bigotted when your Paedophile master approves, all of it and add much more. by the way, Please don't remove the under wear of Mo, since things are pretty obvious.

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:09 pm
by iffo
Centaur wrote:Why do you ask me to say whether god of OT is bigotted when your Paedophile master approves, all of it and add much more. by the way, Please don't remove the under wear of Mo, since things are pretty obvious.


You can not come out it that easy, you will have to work very hard to get your panties back.
Lets say I say to heck with Mo and Allah. Now be a man for the first time in your life and talk to me face to face. And tell me either you approve kiling of homos by your bible god as he did or say your god was wrong and is a Bigot towards homos.

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:16 pm
by Centaur
so you are not a muslim anymore by disowning the sexmaniac perverted Mohammed? am I right?

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:25 pm
by sum
Hello iffo

Your quote -
And tell me either you approve kiling of homos by your bible god as he did or say your god was wrong and is a Bigot towards homos.

You have already stated in another thread that the god of the Bible is Allah. Being a muslim, you are in no position to defy, reject or criticise the Bible which Allah has confirmed. Do you agree with Allah when you say that he wants homosexuals put to death?

sum

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:49 pm
by iffo
Centaur wrote:so you are not a muslim anymore by disowning the sexmaniac perverted Mohammed? am I right?


ok i am not muslim, now go answer my question please ........... no more hiding behind muslim.

@sum
You did not read carefully what I wrote in other thread mr sum

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:18 pm
by sum
Hello iffo

Your quote -
@sum
You did not read carefully what I wrote in other thread mr sum


Oh yes I did. If you wish to deny what you wrote please present your latest version. What I wrote is "spot on" but it does not please you because it is true.

sum

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:27 pm
by iffo
sum wrote:Hello iffo

Your quote -
@sum
You did not read carefully what I wrote in other thread mr sum


Oh yes I did. If you wish to deny what you wrote please present your latest version. What I wrote is "spot on" but it does not please you because it is true.

sum


Mr sum I can not allow you to create any diversion as I am holding on to MLB and Centaur from their tails ...... MLB got so embarassed and depressed he has not shown up for last 3 days, lets see if Centaur does the same.

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:48 am
by Centaur
So do you now believe Mohammed a Paedophile?

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:15 am
by iffo
Centaur wrote:So do you now believe Mohammed a Paedophile?


ok, Yes I do ............ you think you will get out of it, by playing childish games. Now go answer my question if you want you under wear back and have any honesty and integrity. Was your god wrong in killing homos and is a Bigot towards homos?

Re: Who was Haman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:07 am
by sum
Hello iffo

Your quote -
Was your god wrong in killing homos and is a Bigot towards homos?

You are runnung away once again.

As you agree, Allah, your god, is the god of the OT, NT and Koran. It is your god who wants to kill homosexuals. Do you agree with your god?

sum