Who was Haman

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
iffo
Posts: 4695
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Who was Haman

Post by iffo »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
iffo wrote: old bag should be sent to mental institution
He's merely giving the correct, honest interpretation of the Quran. He's honest and you are not, but rather self deluding. It's really that simple, even though you'll never admit it.

And these hadiths even confirm that the Quran says the sun orbits the earth. How much denial can you possibly be in?
Sahih Al-Bukhari

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 421:
Narrated Abu Dharr:
The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: ‘And the sun Runs its fixed course for a term (decreed). That is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing.’" (36.38)
So not only does it say the sun orbits the earth everyday, Muhammad also makes an impossible prophecy about the sun reversing the course it travels and rising in the west, when in fact, if the sun reversed the actual course it traveled, that would have nothing to do with it rising in the west. And any prophecy is not supposed to come from Muhammad, and instead Allah is supposed to have given it to him. So either Muhammad is wrong and dead crazy, or Muhammad is a flat out liar.As far as the authenticity of the hadith, it's confirmed in other hadiths as well.
Volume 9, Book 93, Number 520:
Narrated Abu Dharr:
I entered the mosque while Allah's Apostle was sitting there. When the sun had set, the Prophet said, "O Abu Dharr! Do you know where this (sun) goes?" I said, "Allah and His Apostle know best." He said, "It goes and asks permission to prostrate, and it is allowed, and (one day) it, as if being ordered to return whence it came, then it will rise from the west." Then the Prophet recited, "That: ‘And the sun runs on its fixed course (for a term decreed)," (36.38) as it is recited by ‘Abdullah.
Sahih Muslim

Book 001, Number 0297:
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Dharr that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) one day said: Do you know where the sun goes? They replied: Allah and His Apostle know best. He (the Holy Prophet) observed: Verily it (the sun) glides till it reaches its resting place under the Throne. Then it falls prostrate and remains there until it is asked: Rise up and go to the place whence you came, and it goes back and continues emerging out from its rising place and then glides till it reaches its place of rest under the Throne and falls prostrate and remains in that state until it is asked: Rise up and return to the place whence you came, and it returns and emerges out from it rising place and the it glides (in such a normal way) that the people do not discern anything (unusual in it) till it reaches its resting place under the Throne. Then it would be said to it: Rise up and emerge out from the place of your setting, and it will rise from the place of its setting. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said. Do you know when it would happen? It would happen at the time when faith will not benefit one who has not previously believed or has derived no good from the faith.
It's not my fault that you and other Muslims feel the need to lie to yourselves and live in denial.
You are very desperate, quran never says earth is flat ................ I don't want to start that old discussion again. .......... I think you lie, you are a christian pretending to be an atheist ..............
Last edited by iffo on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Who was Haman

Post by skynightblaze »

Iffo wrote:You are very desperate, quran never says earth is flat ................ I don't want to start that old discussion again. .......... I think you lie, you are a chsistian pretending to be an atheist ..............
Even quran says that earth is flat. The word Dahaha indicates flatness. More ever quran says that earth is spread out like a carpet. Now tell me what shape does a carpet take when spread out?? It becomes flat so according to quran earth is spread out like a carpet which means Muhammad believed that earth was flat otherwise analogy of the carpet is incorrect.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

iffo
Posts: 4695
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Who was Haman

Post by iffo »

skynightblaze wrote:
Iffo wrote:You are very desperate, quran never says earth is flat ................ I don't want to start that old discussion again. .......... I think you lie, you are a chsistian pretending to be an atheist ..............
Even quran says that earth is flat. The word Dahaha indicates flatness. More ever quran says that earth is spread out like a carpet. Now tell me what shape does a carpet take when spread out?? It becomes flat so according to quran earth is spread out like a carpet which means Muhammad believed that earth was flat otherwise analogy of the carpet is incorrect.

No it does not, you know it and I know it you are forcing yourself to find errors, just like muslims force themselves to find scientific meaning out of quran simple statements.

User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Who was Haman

Post by skynightblaze »

iffo wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:
Iffo wrote:You are very desperate, quran never says earth is flat ................ I don't want to start that old discussion again. .......... I think you lie, you are a chsistian pretending to be an atheist ..............
Even quran says that earth is flat. The word Dahaha indicates flatness. More ever quran says that earth is spread out like a carpet. Now tell me what shape does a carpet take when spread out?? It becomes flat so according to quran earth is spread out like a carpet which means Muhammad believed that earth was flat otherwise analogy of the carpet is incorrect.

No it does not, you know it and I know it you are forcing yourself to find errors, just like muslims force themselves to find scientific meaning out of quran simple statements.
If I am forcing conclusions then you should be able to show what is wrong that I wrote in the above 4 lines.

Here is the question to you ..

Is Earth spread out like a carpet???
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.


User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Who was Haman

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Garudaman wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:Is Earth spread out like a carpet???
how if someone imagining tennis ball instead persian carpet?
Wouldn't that be called "covering" the tennis ball with a carpet rather than spreading a carpet out?? Covering a tennis ball does not involve spreading the material out, it involves taking an already spread out piece of material and wrapping it around the ball. We don't see anything like "wrapping around". They had words like that at their disposal back then but each and every time those words were not chosen. How does making something ball shaped mean spreading it out? Spreading out usually means the opposite of rolling up into a ball. A round role of carpet becomes flatter as it is spread out. When a pizza guy takes a ball of dough and spreads it out, he creates a flatter object called a pizza.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Who was Haman

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

iffo wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:
Iffo wrote:You are very desperate, quran never says earth is flat ................ I don't want to start that old discussion again. .......... I think you lie, you are a chsistian pretending to be an atheist ..............
Even quran says that earth is flat. The word Dahaha indicates flatness. More ever quran says that earth is spread out like a carpet. Now tell me what shape does a carpet take when spread out?? It becomes flat so according to quran earth is spread out like a carpet which means Muhammad believed that earth was flat otherwise analogy of the carpet is incorrect.

No it does not, you know it
Since when has anybody termed making something more round or rolling it up as spreading it out?
iffo wrote: and I know it you are forcing yourself to find errors, just like muslims force themselves to find scientific meaning out of quran simple statements.
When are you going to stop living in such denial and be honest with yourself?
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Who was Haman

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

iffo wrote:I think you lie, you are a christian pretending to be an atheist ..............
Criticizing the Quran is pretending to be an atheist?? :shock: Honestly, what color is the sky in your world?? And besides, I don't trash the Quran any more than your 20% profit pedo himself trashed the Bible from the very beginning.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

Multiple
Posts: 767
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 8:58 am

Re: Who was Haman

Post by Multiple »

If Old Mo and his sock puppet allah did not think the world was flat and that the Sun and the Moon went around it then why did he decide that Puasa during Ramadan should be from SUNRISE to SUNSET. Of course for an ignorant ILLITERATE Arab like Old Mo this would be perfectly logical because in the Arabian Desert the sun always rises and sets at about the SAME TIME EVERY DAY. So defining the PUASA to be from SUNRISE to SUNSET would seem the logical thing to do on a FLAT EARTH with the SUN and the MOON circling it. Of course if Old Mo had been smarter or if allah was REAL he could have told Mohammedans to fast for 12 hours out of 24 which would have created no problems. But it seems that allah (ooops sorry Old Mo) did not know he had created a spherical earth and that IT moved around the SUN so that at the POLES you can have perpetual DAY or perpetual NIGHT. STUPID MO, STUPID allah. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Banned.

iffo
Posts: 4695
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Who was Haman

Post by iffo »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
iffo wrote:I think you lie, you are a christian pretending to be an atheist ..............
Criticizing the Quran is pretending to be an atheist?? :shock: Honestly, what color is the sky in your world?? And besides, I don't trash the Quran any more than your 20% profit pedo himself trashed the Bible from the very beginning.

You say you are atheist so that you don't have to defend bible and christanity .......... because you know you can not .............

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Who was Haman

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

iffo wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
iffo wrote:I think you lie, you are a christian pretending to be an atheist ..............
Criticizing the Quran is pretending to be an atheist?? :shock: Honestly, what color is the sky in your world?? And besides, I don't trash the Quran any more than your 20% profit pedo himself trashed the Bible from the very beginning.

You say you are atheist so that you don't have to defend bible and christanity .......... because you know you can not .............
Where did I ever say I was an atheist?? :shock: I thought Muslims can't drink, but apparently they can because your continual stupidity and inability to read properly matches the behavior of a common alcoholic. I sure hope you're one because then at least you would have an excuse. If you're not, then this is sadly pathetic.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

iffo
Posts: 4695
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Who was Haman

Post by iffo »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Where did I ever say I was an atheist?? :shock: I thought Muslims can't drink, but apparently they can because your continual stupidity and inability to read properly matches the behavior of a common alcoholic. I sure hope you're one because then at least you would have an excuse. If you're not, then this is sadly pathetic.
Are you publicly admitting you are not an atheist but a Christian ?

Multiple
Posts: 767
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 8:58 am

Re: Who was Haman

Post by Multiple »

iffo wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Where did I ever say I was an atheist?? :shock: I thought Muslims can't drink, but apparently they can because your continual stupidity and inability to read properly matches the behavior of a common alcoholic. I sure hope you're one because then at least you would have an excuse. If you're not, then this is sadly pathetic.
Are you publicly admitting you are not an atheist but a Christian ?
Why is it so IMPORTANT to you Mohammedan liar Iffo whether MBL is a Christian or an Atheist is one any better than the other and if thats what you think please explain why. Or do you just want to DIVERT ATTENTION from Islam again, with your usual STRAWMEN,Tu quoque, Red Herrings and Ad Hominen, because the CULT is yet again taking a beating on here for its and your STUPIDITY.
Banned.

iffo
Posts: 4695
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Who was Haman

Post by iffo »

iffo wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Where did I ever say I was an atheist?? :shock: I thought Muslims can't drink, but apparently they can because your continual stupidity and inability to read properly matches the behavior of a common alcoholic. I sure hope you're one because then at least you would have an excuse. If you're not, then this is sadly pathetic.
Are you publicly admitting you are not an atheist but a Christian ?
Looks like MLB not going to answer this :lol: , As I expected MLB ran away like a mouse with tail between his legs :lol: ........... So MLB are you Christian ?

Multiple
Posts: 767
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 8:58 am

Re: Who was Haman

Post by Multiple »

iffo wrote:
iffo wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Where did I ever say I was an atheist?? :shock: I thought Muslims can't drink, but apparently they can because your continual stupidity and inability to read properly matches the behavior of a common alcoholic. I sure hope you're one because then at least you would have an excuse. If you're not, then this is sadly pathetic.
Are you publicly admitting you are not an atheist but a Christian ?
Looks like MLB not going to answer this :lol: , As I expected MLB ran away like a mouse with tail between his legs :lol: ........... So MLB are you Christian ?
***************************
Deleted by M
Banned.

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Who was Haman

Post by yeezevee »

Multiple wrote:

See what did I tell you moronic Iffo has the STRAWMAN firmly gripped in his teeth and is milking it for all its worth and FFI's moderators allow this lunatic thread dumbing idiot to do the same thing over and over again ad nauseum . BAN THE TROLL. :ban: :ban:
you are WRONG., utterly wrong in judging people as well as understand them ., what all you are proving by that post is, you have NO COUNTER ARGUMENTS. so you want mods to ban people that don't toe your line of thinking..

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Who was Haman

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

iffo wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Where did I ever say I was an atheist?? :shock: I thought Muslims can't drink, but apparently they can because your continual stupidity and inability to read properly matches the behavior of a common alcoholic. I sure hope you're one because then at least you would have an excuse. If you're not, then this is sadly pathetic.
Are you publicly admitting you are not an atheist but a Christian ?
I am most certainly not an atheist and I admire and follow Jesus. As to the term Christian, Jesus never said that word as far as I know. Get out of your stupid, brainwashed patterns.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Who was Haman

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

yeezevee wrote:
Multiple wrote:

See what did I tell you moronic Iffo has the STRAWMAN firmly gripped in his teeth and is milking it for all its worth and FFI's moderators allow this lunatic thread dumbing idiot to do the same thing over and over again ad nauseum . BAN THE TROLL. :ban: :ban:
you are WRONG., utterly wrong in judging people as well as understand them ., what all you are proving by that post is, you have NO COUNTER ARGUMENTS. so you want mods to ban people that don't toe your line of thinking..
Actually, Multiple is right and Iffo said I wasn't going to answer it before he even gave me the proper chance to answer it. That's the behavior of a desperate troll. Iffo doesn't talk about the issues at hand because he has no good answers. So in replacement of a good answer, he instead makes the issue about the person themselves. And you actually defend this behavior. Think about it.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

iffo
Posts: 4695
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Who was Haman

Post by iffo »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
iffo wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Where did I ever say I was an atheist?? :shock: I thought Muslims can't drink, but apparently they can because your continual stupidity and inability to read properly matches the behavior of a common alcoholic. I sure hope you're one because then at least you would have an excuse. If you're not, then this is sadly pathetic.
Are you publicly admitting you are not an atheist but a Christian ?
I am most certainly not an atheist and I admire and follow Jesus. As to the term Christian, Jesus never said that word as far as I know. Get out of your stupid, brainwashed patterns.
Well you believe in Jesus and bible you are a Christian. Unless you have a religion of your own to which only you belong. So now I know why you had so much trouble defending bible's Noah's story ....... coming up with that old 'literal non literal' excuse. ............ so you believe in the stupidity of believing A man a god and had the guts to make fun of muslims, or calling bible holy book with all the obvious nonsense in it? what kind a hypocrate you are.

Multiple
Posts: 767
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 8:58 am

Re: Who was Haman

Post by Multiple »

yeezevee wrote:
Multiple wrote:

See what did I tell you moronic Iffo has the STRAWMAN firmly gripped in his teeth and is milking it for all its worth and FFI's moderators allow this lunatic thread dumbing idiot to do the same thing over and over again ad nauseum . BAN THE TROLL. :ban: :ban:
you are WRONG., utterly wrong in judging people as well as understand them ., what all you are proving by that post is, you have NO COUNTER ARGUMENTS. so you want mods to ban people that don't toe your line of thinking..
I think you will find that I am absolutely CORRECT about Iffo his every post is a diversion or Strawman he NEVER answers a question and always uses Tu Quoque( and I dont think he even UNDERSTANDS what the Logical Fallacy of Tu Quoque is) . I want the Mods to be EVEN HANDED and treat Mohammedans like they treat other posters. Remember how they used to bend over backwards and allow Baghat to post virtually any disgusting insult and rubbish that he wanted well they are doing it again now with Iffo.
Banned.

Post Reply