Quran Only: Why it is not possible?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2185
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Quran Only: Why it is not possible?

Post by Centaur »

What ?? when following the example of Abraham Mohammed turned out to be
1. A Paedophile
2 Assasin
3.murderer
4.terorist
5.womenizer
6.slavetrader

So did allah say we got an example in Mohammed as well




Mohammed do away with all the idols of kaaba except the black stone.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

piscohot
Posts: 2187
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:16 am

Re: Quran Only: Why it is not possible?

Post by piscohot »

AhmedBahgat wrote:however I will give the kafirs a chance to remove their idol from public places, just keep it indoor and they can worship it all day long, I have no fukin problem with that
and I have no problem if muslims keep the black stone in their house and kiss it in private.
You guys can kiss it all day long for all i care.

dumb
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2185
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Quran Only: Why it is not possible?

Post by Centaur »

And if you travel in the land, then there should be no blame on you if you shorten the prayer if you feared that those who have disbelieved will cause you discord, indeed the unbelievers are your obvious enemy.
[The Quran ; 4:101]

Isn't it evident from this single verse that the Koran is the handiwork of a deranged Paedophile.in this context Allah equates prayer with some day to day worldly affair, when it should be some thing spiritual.And any one with commonsense can understand If prayer is spiritual there can not be any inhibition irrespective of what you are doing

Prayer In bible
Ephesians 6:18
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints

Again
But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."--(John 4:23-24)


replied Jesus, "does not belong to this world. If my kingdom did belong to this world, my subjects would have resolutely fought to save me from being delivered up to the Jews. But, as a matter of fact, my kingdom has not this origin."
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Quran Only: Why it is not possible?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Centaur wrote:And if you travel in the land, then there should be no blame on you if you shorten the prayer if you feared that those who have disbelieved will cause you discord, indeed the unbelievers are your obvious enemy.
[The Quran ; 4:101]

Isn't it evident from this single verse that the Koran is the handiwork of a deranged Paedophile.in this context Allah equates prayer with some day to day worldly affair, when it should be some thing spiritual.And any one with commonsense can understand If prayer is spiritual there can not be any inhibition irrespective of what you are doing

Prayer In bible
Ephesians 6:18
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints

Again
But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."--(John 4:23-24)


replied Jesus, "does not belong to this world. If my kingdom did belong to this world, my subjects would have resolutely fought to save me from being delivered up to the Jews. But, as a matter of fact, my kingdom has not this origin."

I am not sure what you are trying to prove you filthy retarded spammer

read this retarded teeaching in your corrupt and filthy book, which your man god jesus suppose to have enforced:


11: When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets:

12: Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.

[Deuteronomy 25:11-12 ]

User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2185
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Quran Only: Why it is not possible?

Post by Centaur »

OT is irrelevat to christian Life.But unfortunately Paedophile mohammed plagirised OT and added his own brutality to claim that he is decendant of abraham and moses.So we could see cutting chopping and stoning in the form of sharia.
Mohammad came 6 centuries after the death and resurrection of jesus.So we would expect mohammed to be more civilised because he came much later than jesus, unfortuanately he turned out to be a .

1. sex mad Paedophile
2.torturer
3 murderer
4 rapist
5 assassin
6 caravan raider
7 slave trader
8 polygamist

To get the grip of the timing Let us imagine Jesus preched and lived in 14 the century and Paedo mo -20th century.and we can all see moslims are still stuck up in 7th century.
we still got bible manuscripts as old as 4th century.and they are same as the bible of today.How dare paedo mo (not even have the moral authority of a common criminal) say Jesus was not crucified? Its some thing like some one living in 2600 saying WWII not happened.



stoning -MohamMAd
According to Hadith Sahih
Volume 2, Book 23, Number 413:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar :

The Jew brought to the Prophet a man and a woman from amongst them who have committed (adultery) illegal sexual intercourse. He ordered both of them to be stoned (to death), near the place of offering the funeral prayers beside the mosque."


Volume 3, Book 34, Number 421:
Narrated 'Aisha:

Sad bin Abi Waqqas and 'Abu bin Zam'a quarreled over a boy. Sad said, "O Allah's Apostle! This boy is the son of my brother ('Utba bin Abi Waqqas) who took a promise from me that I would take him as he was his (illegal) son. Look at him and see whom he resembles." 'Abu bin Zam'a said, "O Allah's Apostle! This is my brother and was born on my father's bed from his slave-girl." Allah's Apostle cast a look at the boy and found definite resemblance to 'Utba and then said, "The boy is for you, O 'Abu bin Zam'a. The child goes to the owner of the bed and the adulterer gets nothing but the stones (despair, i.e. to be stoned to death). Then the Prophet said, "O Sauda bint Zama! Screen yourself from this boy." So, Sauda never saw him again.


Volume 3, Book 49, Number 860:
Narrated Abu Huraira and Zaid bin Khalid Al-Juhani:

A bedouin came and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Judge between us according to Allah's Laws." His opponent got up and said, "He is right. Judge between us according to Allah's Laws." The bedouin said, "My son was a laborer working for this man, and he committed illegal sexual intercourse with his wife. The people told me that my son should be stoned to death; so, in lieu of that, I paid a ransom of one hundred sheep and a slave girl to save my son. Then I asked the learned scholars who said, "Your son has to be lashed one-hundred lashes and has to be exiled for one year." The Prophet said, "No doubt I will judge between you according to Allah's Laws. The slave-girl and the sheep are to go back to you, and your son will get a hundred lashes and one year exile." He then addressed somebody, "O Unais! go to the wife of this (man) and stone her to death" So, Unais went and stoned her to death.



And Jesus

And early in the morning, He came again into the Temple, and all the people were coming to
Him, and He sat down and began to teach them. And the scribes and the Pharisees brought a
woman caught in adultery, and having set her in the midst, they said to Him, ‘Teacher, this
woman has been caught in adultery, in the very act. Now in the Law, Moses commanded us to
stone such women; what then do You say?’ And they were saying this, testing Him, in order that
they might have grounds for accusing Him. But Jesus stooped down, and with His finger wrote
on the ground. But when they persisted in asking Him, He straightened up and said to them, ‘He
who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her.’ And again He
stooped down and wrote on the ground. And when they heard it, they began to go out one by
one ... beginning with the older ones.. And He was left alone, and the woman where she had been
in the midst. And straightening up Jesus said to her, ‘Woman, where are they? Did no one
condemn you?’ And she said, ‘No one, Lord,’ Jesus said, ‘Neither do I condemn you; go your
way; from now on, sin no more’” (Jn 8:2-11)



Leprosy
Paedophile Mohammed
How to treat Lepers according to mo hammed
Medicine
Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 71 :: Hadith 608
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, '(There is) no 'Adwa (no contagious disease is conveyed without Allah's permission). nor is there any bad omen (from birds), nor is there any Hamah, nor is there any bad omen in the month of Safar, and one should run away from the leper as one runs away from a lion ''



And Jesus touching the leper
Code:

And a leper came to him, imploring him, and kneeling said to him, "If you will, you can make me clean." Moved with pity, he stretched out his hand and touched him and said to him, "I will; be clean." And immediately the leprosy left him, and he was made clean. And Jesus sternly charged him and sent him away at once, and said to him, "See that you say nothing to anyone, but go, show yourself to the priest and offer for your cleansing what Moses commanded, for a proof to them." But he went out and began to talk freely about it, and to spread the news, so that Jesus could no longer openly enter a town, but was out in desolate places, and people were coming to him from every quarter. Mark 1:40 –45, ESV



I am not making any comparison between jesus to Pimp allah and Paedophile Mohammad .it will be equivalent to comparing gold to sh!t.infact paedophile mohammed was so evil that any normal person who steal because of starvation is much greater a person than paedophile mohammed,though paedophile mohammed would have his hands chopped off. .In fact almost all criminals are greater and nicer than paedophile mohammed ,vile evil scumbag
Jesus vs MohamMAD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSqEs58DBkQ
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Quran Only: Why it is not possible?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

EENFEEDEL !!!!
Image


I KEEL U 2 DETH!!! AN MI SMELLIE DIPERS R FULL AN THEY CURSE U !!!!
Image
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

antineoETC
Posts: 1804
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 am

Re: Quran Only: Why it is not possible?

Post by antineoETC »

AhmedBahgat wrote: Answer this question you dumb

was Ibrahim a prophet from God to fix the flaws of the unbelievers?
According to al-Qur'an yes.
if you answer yes, then his action of destroying the idols is provoked by the stupid mentality of the kafirs
So it was the Kafirs OWN FAULT that Ibrahim - who you by your own admission regard as a perfect role model in all things - committed an unprovoked act of vandalism on their cherished religious objects? Correct? They PROVOKED Ibrahim into vandalising their idols by worshipping idols. Correct?
if he wanted to destroy them, then he should have destroyed them all as the taliban did, but we know that Ibrahim did not destroy them all, rather left the biggest of them
So you approve of Ibrahim - who you regard as a model to be emulated - destroying all but the biggest idol. That is still approving of him committing unprovoked vandalism against idols.
that suppose to be the master idol of the, TO MAKE A POINT, you confused
So if you found yourself likewise "provoked" by people worshipping idols you, TO MAKE A POINT, would emulate Ibrahim by smashing up all but the master one. Correct?
For Taliban gang action, of course I am against bombing the idol,
So you agree that the giant Buddha was, from an Islamic point of view, an idol.
however I will give the kafirs a chance to remove their idol from public places, just keep it indoor and they can worship it all day long, I have no fukin problem with that
What would you do if they refused to remove their idol from the public place where it was "provoking" you by its presence?
It is in the nature of wasp nests that some of their inhabitants are bound to sting someone. The closer you are to are to a wasp nest the more likely you are to get stung, sometimes fatally. Who would encourage wasps to establish a nest in their house?

antineoETC
Posts: 1804
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 am

Re: Quran Only: Why it is not possible?

Post by antineoETC »

AhmedBahgat wrote:not only that, there is no such thing called the first pillar of Islam, the shahada, you won't find such thing in the Quran either
The Koran states there is no god but Allah. The Koran states Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. You are, as far as I am aware, correct that the specific wording of the shahada is not mandated in the Koran.
It is in the nature of wasp nests that some of their inhabitants are bound to sting someone. The closer you are to are to a wasp nest the more likely you are to get stung, sometimes fatally. Who would encourage wasps to establish a nest in their house?

piscohot
Posts: 2187
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:16 am

Re: Quran Only: Why it is not possible?

Post by piscohot »

antineoETC wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:not only that, there is no such thing called the first pillar of Islam, the shahada, you won't find such thing in the Quran either
The Koran states there is no god but Allah. The Koran states Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. You are, as far as I am aware, correct that the specific wording of the shahada is not mandated in the Koran.
And Ahmed said:

Firstly, Allah means Allah,

Ilah means god
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

antineoETC
Posts: 1804
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 am

Re: Quran Only: Why it is not possible?

Post by antineoETC »

Just to repeat my above post to our good friend Ahmed bahgat in case he missed it:
AhmedBahgat wrote: Answer this question you dumb

was Ibrahim a prophet from God to fix the flaws of the unbelievers?
According to al-Qur'an yes.
if you answer yes, then his action of destroying the idols is provoked by the stupid mentality of the kafirs
So it was the Kafirs OWN FAULT that Ibrahim - who you by your own admission regard as a perfect role model in all things - committed an unprovoked act of vandalism on their cherished religious objects? Correct? They PROVOKED Ibrahim into vandalising their idols by worshipping idols. Correct?
if he wanted to destroy them, then he should have destroyed them all as the taliban did, but we know that Ibrahim did not destroy them all, rather left the biggest of them
So you approve of Ibrahim - who you regard as a model to be emulated - destroying all but the biggest idol. That is still approving of him committing unprovoked vandalism against idols.
that suppose to be the master idol of the, TO MAKE A POINT, you confused
So if you found yourself likewise "provoked" by people worshipping idols you, TO MAKE A POINT, would emulate Ibrahim by smashing up all but the master one. Correct?
For Taliban gang action, of course I am against bombing the idol,
So you agree that the giant Buddha was, from an Islamic point of view, an idol.
however I will give the kafirs a chance to remove their idol from public places, just keep it indoor and they can worship it all day long, I have no fukin problem with that
What would you do if they refused to remove their idol from the public place where it was "provoking" you by its presence?
It is in the nature of wasp nests that some of their inhabitants are bound to sting someone. The closer you are to are to a wasp nest the more likely you are to get stung, sometimes fatally. Who would encourage wasps to establish a nest in their house?

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Quran Only: Why it is not possible?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

antineoETC wrote:Just to repeat my above post to our good friend Ahmed bahgat in case he missed it:
AhmedBahgat wrote: Answer this question you dumb

was Ibrahim a prophet from God to fix the flaws of the unbelievers?
According to al-Qur'an yes.
if you answer yes, then his action of destroying the idols is provoked by the stupid mentality of the kafirs
So it was the Kafirs OWN FAULT that Ibrahim - who you by your own admission regard as a perfect role model in all things - committed an unprovoked act of vandalism on their cherished religious objects? Correct? They PROVOKED Ibrahim into vandalising their idols by worshipping idols. Correct?
if he wanted to destroy them, then he should have destroyed them all as the taliban did, but we know that Ibrahim did not destroy them all, rather left the biggest of them
So you approve of Ibrahim - who you regard as a model to be emulated - destroying all but the biggest idol. That is still approving of him committing unprovoked vandalism against idols.
that suppose to be the master idol of the, TO MAKE A POINT, you confused
So if you found yourself likewise "provoked" by people worshipping idols you, TO MAKE A POINT, would emulate Ibrahim by smashing up all but the master one. Correct?
For Taliban gang action, of course I am against bombing the idol,
So you agree that the giant Buddha was, from an Islamic point of view, an idol.
however I will give the kafirs a chance to remove their idol from public places, just keep it indoor and they can worship it all day long, I have no fukin problem with that
What would you do if they refused to remove their idol from the public place where it was "provoking" you by its presence?
Dismissed

antineoETC
Posts: 1804
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 am

Re: Quran Only: Why it is not possible?

Post by antineoETC »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
antineoETC wrote:Just to repeat my above post to our good friend Ahmed bahgat in case he missed it:
AhmedBahgat wrote: Answer this question you dumb

was Ibrahim a prophet from God to fix the flaws of the unbelievers?
According to al-Qur'an yes.
if you answer yes, then his action of destroying the idols is provoked by the stupid mentality of the kafirs
So it was the Kafirs OWN FAULT that Ibrahim - who you by your own admission regard as a perfect role model in all things - committed an unprovoked act of vandalism on their cherished religious objects? Correct? They PROVOKED Ibrahim into vandalising their idols by worshipping idols. Correct?
if he wanted to destroy them, then he should have destroyed them all as the taliban did, but we know that Ibrahim did not destroy them all, rather left the biggest of them
So you approve of Ibrahim - who you regard as a model to be emulated - destroying all but the biggest idol. That is still approving of him committing unprovoked vandalism against idols.
that suppose to be the master idol of the, TO MAKE A POINT, you confused
So if you found yourself likewise "provoked" by people worshipping idols you, TO MAKE A POINT, would emulate Ibrahim by smashing up all but the master one. Correct?
For Taliban gang action, of course I am against bombing the idol,
So you agree that the giant Buddha was, from an Islamic point of view, an idol.
however I will give the kafirs a chance to remove their idol from public places, just keep it indoor and they can worship it all day long, I have no fukin problem with that
What would you do if they refused to remove their idol from the public place where it was "provoking" you by its presence?
Dismissed

Awww don't dismiss me AB. Look I'd already retracted my dismissal of you OVER HERE. Can't you reciprocate and repay my well-meaning gesture? One good turn deserves another? Howsabout you just answer my question as to what you would do if the Kafirs did not accept your reasonable request that they remove their idol from the public place where it was provoking you by its presence? C'mawwwwn....
It is in the nature of wasp nests that some of their inhabitants are bound to sting someone. The closer you are to are to a wasp nest the more likely you are to get stung, sometimes fatally. Who would encourage wasps to establish a nest in their house?

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Quran Only: Why it is not possible?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

antineoETC wrote:Awww don't dismiss me AB. Look I'd already retracted my dismissal of you OVER HERE. Can't you reciprocate and repay my well-meaning gesture? One good turn deserves another? Howsabout you just answer my question as to what you would do if the Kafirs did not accept your reasonable request that they remove their idol from the public place where it was provoking you by its presence? C'mawwwwn....
Appeal rejected

Try the High court, but you need some good and new reasons to why i should reply to your repeated crap above?

antineoETC
Posts: 1804
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 am

Re: Quran Only: Why it is not possible?

Post by antineoETC »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
antineoETC wrote:Awww don't dismiss me AB. Look I'd already retracted my dismissal of you OVER HERE. Can't you reciprocate and repay my well-meaning gesture? One good turn deserves another? Howsabout you just answer my question as to what you would do if the Kafirs did not accept your reasonable request that they remove their idol from the public place where it was provoking you by its presence? C'mawwwwn....
Appeal rejected

Try the High court, but you need some good and new reasons to why i should reply to your repeated crap above?
Does anybody else have any ideas what AB might do if the Kafirs did not consent to AB's request that they remove their idols from public places?
It is in the nature of wasp nests that some of their inhabitants are bound to sting someone. The closer you are to are to a wasp nest the more likely you are to get stung, sometimes fatally. Who would encourage wasps to establish a nest in their house?

Universal
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:59 am

Re: Quran Only: Why it is not possible?

Post by Universal »

antineoETC wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
antineoETC wrote:Awww don't dismiss me AB. Look I'd already retracted my dismissal of you OVER HERE. Can't you reciprocate and repay my well-meaning gesture? One good turn deserves another? Howsabout you just answer my question as to what you would do if the Kafirs did not accept your reasonable request that they remove their idol from the public place where it was provoking you by its presence? C'mawwwwn....
Appeal rejected

Try the High court, but you need some good and new reasons to why i should reply to your repeated crap above?
Does anybody else have any ideas what AB might do if the Kafirs did not consent to AB's request that they remove their idols from public places?
I think he will consider it as "spreading mischief in the land".
"All the muslims will assemble before Allah on Judgement Day and ask him to translate the Quran :) "- Charlesmartel FFI

antineoETC
Posts: 1804
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 am

Re: Quran Only: Why it is not possible?

Post by antineoETC »

antineoETC wrote:Does anybody else have any ideas what AB might do if the Kafirs did not consent to AB's request that they remove their idols from public places?
Universal wrote:I think he will consider it as "spreading mischief in the land".
Is that right AB? Would you regard the Mushriks' failure to comply with your reasonable demand that they remove their idols from public places as "spreading mischief in the land"? Would you????
It is in the nature of wasp nests that some of their inhabitants are bound to sting someone. The closer you are to are to a wasp nest the more likely you are to get stung, sometimes fatally. Who would encourage wasps to establish a nest in their house?

antineoETC
Posts: 1804
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 am

Re: Quran Only: Why it is not possible?

Post by antineoETC »

antineoETC wrote:
antineoETC wrote:Does anybody else have any ideas what AB might do if the Kafirs did not consent to AB's request that they remove their idols from public places?
Universal wrote:I think he will consider it as "spreading mischief in the land".
Is that right AB? Would you regard the Mushriks' failure to comply with your reasonable demand that they remove their idols from public places as "spreading mischief in the land"? Would you????
In the absence of a statement to the contrary from our good friend, I think we can safely conclude from his silence on the matter that Ahmed Bahgat would indeed regard the Mushriks' failure to comply as a case of their "spreading mischief in the land".
It is in the nature of wasp nests that some of their inhabitants are bound to sting someone. The closer you are to are to a wasp nest the more likely you are to get stung, sometimes fatally. Who would encourage wasps to establish a nest in their house?

antineoETC
Posts: 1804
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 am

Re: Quran Only: Why it is not possible?

Post by antineoETC »

So what have we learned from our good friend (who I will not name lest my post is consigned to the garbage can)? We have, I think, gleaned another important support for the basic premise of FFI that Muslims' way-above-average propensity to get into violent conflict situations with those not of their faith is firmly rooted in the teachings of the Koran. It would of course be absurd of our friend, who has described "prophet" Ibrahim as his role model, to claim that he would not emulate this role model by engaging in unprovoked acts of vandalism against polytheists' cherished religious objects. Such behavior would of course be highly likely to incur a hostile even violent response from the mushriks. The Muslim might even find himself being driven from his home. The Muslim's own beliefs would inevitably cause him to interpret the mushriks' response as "persecution" and "aggression": after all the Mushriks were being "provocative" by worshipping idols and the Muslim, being a follower of the religion of truth, was merely carrying out the work of the almighty deity. We can see then the seeds of a spiralling ever-more bloody conflict as the Muslim follows the Koranic commands to fight his "persecutors" until they are all dead or cease "provoking" him by following their "false", "perverted" beliefs and practices.
It is in the nature of wasp nests that some of their inhabitants are bound to sting someone. The closer you are to are to a wasp nest the more likely you are to get stung, sometimes fatally. Who would encourage wasps to establish a nest in their house?

Pragmatist
Posts: 1785
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:20 am

Re: Quran Only: Why it is not possible?

Post by Pragmatist »

antineoETC wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
antineoETC wrote:Awww don't dismiss me AB. Look I'd already retracted my dismissal of you OVER HERE. Can't you reciprocate and repay my well-meaning gesture? One good turn deserves another? Howsabout you just answer my question as to what you would do if the Kafirs did not accept your reasonable request that they remove their idol from the public place where it was provoking you by its presence? C'mawwwwn....
Appeal rejected

Try the High court, but you need some good and new reasons to why i should reply to your repeated crap above?
Does anybody else have any ideas what AB might do if the Kafirs did not consent to AB's request that they remove their idols from public places?

He will shake and shake his curly locks and stamp and stamp his foot and sqeeem and sqeeem until he can sqeeem no more. :*) :*) :*)
Does a God create you simply to punish you in Hellfire well PREDESTINATING evil, illogical, sadistic allah DOES.

Post Reply