Ali Sina Did You Know About This?

His life, his examples and his psychology
Multiple
Posts: 767
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 8:58 am

Re: Ali Sina Did You Know About This?

Post by Multiple »

The Cat wrote:
Multiple wrote:Yes they WITNESSED Old Mo SAYING he had received some HEARSAY from JIBRIL. But they did NOT WITNESS Jibril bringing the HEARSAY and that's where your FANTASY breaks down ..... the ONLY PROOF you, Mohammedan Moggy, or anyone else has is ABSOLUTE UNSHAKEABLE belief in the WORD of the paedophilic, misogynistic, antisemitic, Liar , cheat , thief and WARLORD Old Mo.
Wrong, many shahadas were present at his moments of 'epilectic' seizures, let alone say Kadhija or Aisha.
Many dismissed them, like you do, in Mecca as 'fables of old' from a 'mad man'. Obviously... it didn't work.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As for your comments on Muhammad, the Koran does depict him as a depraved person rescued by the Grace of God.

He is certainly not a person who's example must be followed, a perfidy we own to both the tafsirs & the hadiths.
So his examples weren't followed in the very collecting of the Koran, nor even respecting his 7 dialects readings!
viewtopic.php?p=160416#p160416" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Abu Bakr arrived and said, "Sit down, O 'Umar!" But 'Umar refused to sit down. So the people came to Abu Bakr and left Umar. Abu Bakr
said, "To proceed, if anyone amongst you used to worship Muhammad, then Muhammad has passed away, but if you used to worship
Allah, then Allah is Alive and shall never die
.

Allah said, "And Muhammad is but a messenger; the messengers have come before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back
upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful
"
(3.144). 'Umar said, "By Allah, when I heard Abu Bakr reciting it, my legs could not support me and I fell down at the very moment of hearing
him reciting it, declaring that the Prophet had passed away."
That's where the tafsirs and Hadiths took over, transforming Muhammad into an Islamic Messiah... resolutely un-Koranic,
wherein he's not even said an Imam, a title solely reserved for Abraham (2.124); Isaac & Jacob (21.73) and Moses (46.12).
So according to YOU just SEEING someone have an EPILEPTIC fit means that you MUST WITNESSING someone communing with a MESSENGER from a SUPREME BEING does it. Did they WITNESS Jibril whispering in his ear as he thrashed around did they HEAR what Jibril was SAYING did they KNOW that Jibril was bringing a HEARSAY message from allah.NO OF COURSE THEY DIDN'T AND ONLY A LUNATIC OR A DEVOUT MOHAMMEDAN LIKE YOU WOULD EVEN SUGGEST FAR LESS BELIEVE THAT THEY DID. All you and ISLAM have got is OLD MO's WORD of HONOUR and we all know what a DEPRAVED PERVERTED man like OLD MO's word of honour counts for don't we.
Banned.

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Ali Sina Did You Know About This?

Post by yeezevee »

Multiple wrote:
The Cat wrote:
Multiple wrote:Yes they WITNESSED Old Mo SAYING he had received some HEARSAY from JIBRIL. But they did NOT WITNESS Jibril bringing the HEARSAY and that's where your FANTASY breaks down ..... the ONLY PROOF you, Mohammedan Moggy, or anyone else has is ABSOLUTE UNSHAKEABLE belief in the WORD of the paedophilic, misogynistic, antisemitic, Liar , cheat , thief and WARLORD Old Mo.
Wrong, many shahadas were present at his moments of 'epilectic' seizures, let alone say Kadhija or Aisha.
Many dismissed them, like you do, in Mecca as 'fables of old' from a 'mad man'. Obviously... it didn't work.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As for your comments on Muhammad, the Koran does depict him as a depraved person rescued by the Grace of God.

He is certainly not a person who's example must be followed, a perfidy we own to both the tafsirs & the hadiths.
So his examples weren't followed in the very collecting of the Koran, nor even respecting his 7 dialects readings!
viewtopic.php?p=160416#p160416" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Abu Bakr arrived and said, "Sit down, O 'Umar!" But 'Umar refused to sit down. So the people came to Abu Bakr and left Umar. Abu Bakr
said, "To proceed, if anyone amongst you used to worship Muhammad, then Muhammad has passed away, but if you used to worship
Allah, then Allah is Alive and shall never die
.

Allah said, "And Muhammad is but a messenger; the messengers have come before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back
upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful
"
(3.144). 'Umar said, "By Allah, when I heard Abu Bakr reciting it, my legs could not support me and I fell down at the very moment of hearing
him reciting it, declaring that the Prophet had passed away."
That's where the tafsirs and Hadiths took over, transforming Muhammad into an Islamic Messiah... resolutely un-Koranic,
wherein he's not even said an Imam, a title solely reserved for Abraham (2.124); Isaac & Jacob (21.73) and Moses (46.12).
So according to YOU just SEEING someone have an EPILEPTIC fit means that you MUST WITNESSING someone communing with a MESSENGER from a SUPREME BEING does it. Did they WITNESS Jibril whispering in his ear as he thrashed around did they HEAR what Jibril was SAYING did they KNOW that Jibril was bringing a HEARSAY message from allah.NO OF COURSE THEY DIDN'T AND ONLY A LUNATIC OR A DEVOUT MOHAMMEDAN LIKE YOU WOULD EVEN SUGGEST FAR LESS BELIEVE THAT THEY DID. All you and ISLAM have got is OLD MO's WORD of HONOUR and we all know what a DEPRAVED PERVERTED man like OLD MO's word of honour counts for don't we .
Mr. Multiple you are asking relevant questions. the problem for me is reading that combination of that every alternate word in capitals which is giving me an epileptic fit. It is ok to high light a statement or a word that you think needs an answer by Capitals or color or highlighting in bold. But writing a post in the fashion you presented makes the use highlighting useless.. lol... So let me re write your post and add more questions to Mr. The Cat..
1). So according to you, just seeing someone having an epileptic fit means that you must be witnessing some unknown entity communing with a MESSENGER FROM A SUPREME BEING?? does it??

2). Did they witness Jibril whispering in his ear as he thrashed around did they hear what Jibril was saying? did they know that Jibril was bringing a heresy message from allah?

NO OF COURSE THEY DIDN'T AND ONLY A LUNATIC OR A DEVOUT MOHAMMEDAN LIKE YOU WOULD EVEN SUGGEST FAR LESS BELIEVE THAT THEY DID. All you and Islam have got is old Mo's word of honor and we all know what a depraved perverted man like old Mo's word of honour counts for , don't we ??
that looks slightly better.

To me it appears that the problem The Cat has is the following. He transformed himself to think that Quran is a unique book with Pearls of wisdom. And such wisdom can not be the outcome of human ingenuity but must have come from unknown entity from out space. This mode of thinking is same as staunch Muslims (who consider the verses in Quran are word of Allah.)with a slight twist. I don't believe The Cat is Muslims but he does seem to have the best interests of Muslims and non-Muslims. And he thinks his way of presenting Quran excluding hadith/sunnah will modify & modernize Muslims in 21st century.

Unfortunately he is wrong., the book is full of nonsense filled with repetitive rubbish along with stories from OT & NT + from pagans of Arabia. On top of this you have verses that directly incriminate criminal intent of Muhammad like thatChapter 66 which i highlighted often in numerous forums to those who thinks Quran has pearls of wisdom..

User avatar
The Cat
Posts: 2055
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: Ali Sina Did You Know About This?

Post by The Cat »

Multiple wrote:Did they WITNESS Jibril whispering in his ear as he thrashed around did they HEAR what Jibril was SAYING did they KNOW that Jibril was bringing a HEARSAY message from allah.
In the ''Sirât Rasûl Allâh'' (''Life of Muhammad'' trans. by A. Guillaume) we learn that Mohammad himself was convinced
of being ''possessed by evils'' and that, not to become the 'village's idiot', he wanted to throw himself down a mountain:
''Woe is me poet or possessed?''. The Meccans also thought that Mohammed suffered from some mental illness or
ghost-possession. They called him ''web of dreams'', ''fanciful poet'', ''enchanted'': 21.5; 36.69 or 52.30 (+ sura 68).

It's Khadija and then her cousin, Waraqah ibn Nawfal, who convinced Muhammad that the voice he heard was indeed Gabriel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khadijah_bint_Khuwaylid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Washington Irving in his book Life of Mohammed wrote: After the first encounter with Gabriel, Mohammed came trembling and agitated
to Khadija. She saw everything with the eye of faith. "Joyful tidings dost thou bring," exclaimed she, by Him, in Whose hand is the soul
of Khadija, I will henceforth regard thee as the Prophet of our nation. Rejoice...."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waraqah_ibn_Nawfal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When told of Muhammad's first revelation (which is understood to be Q. XCVI: 1-5), Waraka recognized his call to prophecy as authentic and
tradition recounts Waraka saying: "There has come to him the greatest Law that came to Moses; surely he is the prophet of this people".
Waraka, upon accepting Muhammad's prophecy, remained a Christian and, in later accounts, was counted among Muhammad's companions.
This story is also found in Bukhari 1.1.3 and 4.55.605

So, according to the Islamic tradition, Muhammad was first convinced by others and not by himself about hearing Gabriel.
Authority has the same etymological root as authenticity.

User avatar
The Cat
Posts: 2055
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: Ali Sina Did You Know About This?

Post by The Cat »

yeezevee wrote:He transformed himself to think that Quran is a unique book with Pearls of wisdom.... Unfortunately he is wrong., the book is full of nonsense filled with repetitive rubbish along with stories from OT & NT + from pagans of Arabia. On top of this you have verses that directly incriminate criminal intent of Muhammad.
As I've told you the Koran doesn't depict him as a role-model-to-be-followed at all. The repetitive
stories are part of the 'remembrance' and not of the 'guidance' or even law-binding verses such as:

2.177: It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces to the East and the West;
but righteous is he who believeth in Allah and the Last Day and the angels and
the Scripture and the prophets; and giveth wealth, for love of Him, to kinsfolk and
to orphans and the needy and the wayfarer and to those who ask, and to set slaves
free; and observeth proper worship and payeth the poor-due. And those who keep
their treaty when they make one, and the patient in tribulation and adversity and
time of stress. Such are they who are sincere. Such are the God-fearing.


Maybe not 'pearls of wisdom' but far from being 'repetitive rubbish of nonsense', isn't it?
And where does that thing about bowing to the Ka'aba, for example, really comes from?

This is also what Mughal (who knows Arabic) has found out...
viewtopic.php?p=154389#p154389" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Islam and imperialism are opposite of each other as I understand the quran. In order to justify imperialism in the name of islam
mullas were hired by the kings to change as much as possible the concepts in the quran and so islam a deen=moral based rule
of law system was turned in to mazhab= a religous creed.....

One has to realise that a ruling system is constitution for government whereas religion is a system of beliefs. Then islam is not
a personality based ruling system but a principle based rule of law. This is about people being put in offices for administration
purposes to serve mankind according to the rule of law as stated in the quran. These things are so obvious from the quran....

I see trying to explain faults in other translations as waste of time. The main thing to remember is that word SLAAH (Salah) does
not mean prayer, SAWM does not mean fasting, zakaah does not mean 2.5% poor's due, hajj does not mean pilgrimage to makkah.
Qiblah does not mean the kaba in makkah. Some of these verses have already been translated by me in surah two. This will show
very clearly how real quranic concepts have been masked by mullas by false translations and interpretations....
In fact, what we're slowly discovering is that most Islamic religious terminologies have been twisted
out of the Koran (including Zakat, Ruku, etc), indeed corrupting its real message, to fit the Islamic
Pharisees' agenda, building mazhabs as confessions, world apart from the true Koranic religion (DIN).
viewtopic.php?p=143203#p143203" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In short, secular words have been given a religious twist throughout the distorting tafsirs/hadiths...
The kind of 'authenticity' snb desperately defends... much like any Sunnite Mullah for that matter!
Authority has the same etymological root as authenticity.

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Ali Sina Did You Know About This?

Post by yeezevee »

As I've told you the Koran doesn't depict him as a role-model-to-be-followed at all. The repetitive
stories are part of the 'remembrance' and not of the 'guidance' or even law-binding verses such as:
Yes.. The Cat .. you told lot of things for the past 4 years .,

So Quran repetitive stories are part of the 'remembrance' and not of the 'guidance'

Quran repetitive words are part of the 'stories ' and not rules for believers
2.177: It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces to the East and the West;
but righteous is he who believeth in Allah and the Last Day and the angels and
the Scripture and the prophets; and giveth wealth, for love of Him, to kinsfolk and
to orphans and the needy and the wayfarer and to those who ask, and to set slaves
free; and observeth proper worship and payeth the poor-due. And those who keep
their treaty when they make one, and the patient in tribulation and adversity and
time of stress. Such are they who are sincere. Such are the God-fearing.
Maybe not 'pearls of wisdom' but far from being 'repetitive rubbish of nonsense', isn't it?.,
., Well if it is NOT repetitive rubbish or the stories from the past religious books then whatever few good verses you find , you will find 10 times more in every religions and in Confucius sayings .. SO NO CREDIT GOES TO YOUR QURAN dear The Cat.
And where does that thing about bowing to the Ka'aba, for example, really comes from?

This is also what Mughal (who knows Arabic) has found out...
viewtopic.php?p=154389#p154389" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Islam and imperialism are opposite of each other as I understand the quran. In order to justify imperialism in the name of islam
mullas were hired by the kings to change as much as possible the concepts in the quran and so islam a deen=moral based rule
of law system was turned in to mazhab= a religous creed.....

One has to realise that a ruling system is constitution for government whereas religion is a system of beliefs. Then islam is not
a personality based ruling system but a principle based rule of law. This is about people being put in offices for administration
purposes to serve mankind according to the rule of law as stated in the quran. These things are so obvious from the quran....

I see trying to explain faults in other translations as waste of time. The main thing to remember is that word SLAAH (Salah) does
not mean prayer, SAWM does not mean fasting, zakaah does not mean 2.5% poor's due, hajj does not mean pilgrimage to makkah.
Qiblah does not mean the kaba in makkah. Some of these verses have already been translated by me in surah two. This will show
very clearly how real quranic concepts have been masked by mullas by false translations and interpretations....
In fact, what we're slowly discovering is that most Islamic religious terminologies have been twisted
out of the Koran (including Zakat, Ruku, etc), indeed corrupting its real message, to fit the Islamic
Pharisees' agenda, building mazhabs as confessions, world apart from the true Koranic religion (DIN).
viewtopic.php?p=143203#p143203" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In short, secular words have been given a religious twist throughout the distorting tafsirs/hadiths...The kind of 'authenticity' snb desperately defends... much like any Sunnite Mullah for that matter!
Don't talk about SNB and don't talk about tafsirs/hadiths, sunnah ..etc..etc.. dear The Cat.,

I am talking about Quran.. and I am telling you that it is a book of nonsense compiled with a bit of copy/paste here & there. So you may find few good words and it appears that you are turning them in to a Book of Socialism

What all you are doing is running around circles picking few good words from Quran, trying to prove desperately that book is filled with pearls of wisdom. Sorry ..read chapter 66.. and read every chapter carefully..

User avatar
The Cat
Posts: 2055
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: Ali Sina Did You Know About This?

Post by The Cat »

yeezevee wrote:Don't talk about SNB and don't talk about tafsirs/hadiths, sunnah ..etc..etc.. dear The Cat., I am talking about Quran....
Sorry ..read chapter 66..
Well sura 66 is all about a family dispute over... bad breathed honey! Very disgusting indeed...
It ends on the chaste Mary being impregnated by the spirit of God. Ugly by all means, isn't it?

Now who are you to tell me that I shouldn't talk about tafsirs/hadiths or snb?
Authority has the same etymological root as authenticity.

User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Ali Sina Did You Know About This?

Post by skynightblaze »

The Cat wrote:Now who are you to tell me that I shouldn't talk about tafsirs/hadiths or snb?
I can understand your frustration of losing miserably. I mean how many times should you get spanked ?? :lol: You obviously have to express your frustration . Poor Yeezevee , he doesn't even understand your emotional condition :lol:
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

User avatar
The Cat
Posts: 2055
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: Ali Sina Did You Know About This?

Post by The Cat »

skynightblaze wrote:I can understand your frustration of losing miserably.
Where so again? PROVE at least something in our perpetual debate... not just your senility.
Authority has the same etymological root as authenticity.

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Ali Sina Did You Know About This?

Post by yeezevee »

The Cat wrote:
yeezevee wrote:Don't talk about SNB and don't talk about tafsirs/hadiths, sunnah ..etc..etc.. dear The Cat., I am talking about Quran....
Sorry ..read chapter 66..
....

Now who are you to tell me that I shouldn't talk about tafsirs/hadiths or snb?
What is happening The Cat?? You simply don't read what you write do you The Cat?? I mentioned that "SNB" because you are responding to me with SNB in your post.. see this ..
The Cat wrote: .....In short, secular words have been given a religious twist throughout the distorting tafsirs/hadiths...

The kind of 'authenticity' snb desperately defends... much like any Sunnite Mullah for that matter!
So again., I am talking about Quran .. Talk to me about Quran dear The Cat.

As far as your response about surah 66 is concerned, it is Irrational & illogical with little common sense in it.
The Cat wrote:Well sura 66 is all about a family dispute over... bad breathed honey! Very disgusting indeed...

It ends on the chaste Mary being impregnated by the spirit of God. Ugly by all means, isn't it?
rubbish, It is not a family dispute and it is nothing to do with Mary getting impregnated by the spirit of God. Do you know how many times Quran mentions that story? where & when??

Let me paste verses for you that i posted couple of days back and see how you get your SOCIALISM that you mentioned in another post out of of these verses
008.041: And know that whatever thing you gain, a fifth of it is for Allah and for the Messenger and for the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the wayfarer, if you believe in Allah and in that which We revealed to Our servant, on the day of distinction, the day on which the two parties met; and Allah has power over all things. .
066.001: O Prophet! why do you forbid (yourself) that which Allah has made lawful for you; you seek to please your wives; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

066.002: Allah indeed has sanctioned for you the expiation of your oaths and Allah is your Protector, and He is the Knowing the Wise.

066.003: And when the prophet secretly communicated a piece of information to one of his wives-- but when she informed (others) of it, and Allah made him to know it, he made known part of it and avoided part; so when he informed her of it, she said: Who informed you of this? He said: The Knowing, the one Aware, informed me.

066.004: If you both turn to Allah, then indeed your hearts are already inclined (to this); and if you back up each other against him, then surely Allah it is Who is his Guardian, and Jibreel and -the believers that do good, and the angels after that are the aiders.

066.005: Maybe, his Lord, if he divorce you, will give him in your place wives better than you, submissive, faithful, obedient, penitent, adorers, fasters, widows and virgins.

066.006: O you who believe! save yourselves and your families from a fire whose fuel is men and stones; over it are angels stern and strong, they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them, and do as they are commanded.

066.007: O you who disbelieve! do not urge excuses today; you shall be rewarded only according to what you did.

066.008: O you who believe! turn to Allah a sincere turning; maybe your Lord will remove from you your evil and cause you to enter gardens beneath which rivers flow, on the day on which Allah will not abase the Prophet and those who believe with him; their light shall run on before them and on their right hands; they shall say: Our Lord! make perfect for us our light, and grant us protection, surely Thou hast power over all things.

066.009: O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and be hard against them; and their abode is hell; and evil is the resort.

066.010: Allah sets forth an example to those who disbelieve the wife of Nuh and the wife of Lut: they were both under two of Our righteous servants, but they acted treacherously towards them so they availed them naught against Allah, and it was said: Enter both the fire with those who enter.

066.011: And Allah sets forth an example to those who believe the wife of Firon when she said: My Lord! build for me a house with Thee in the garden and deliver me from Firon and his doing, and deliver me from the unjust people:

066.012: And Marium, the daughter of Imran, who guarded her chastity, so We breathed into her of Our inspiration and she accepted the truth of the words of her Lord and His books, and she was of, the obedient ones.
That whole chapter 66 is not only a bull sh!t but it is criminal. One can not find such verses in OT & NT on Moses & Jesus.

And on top of that this verse Zainab sordid story that comes out of Quran
033.006: The Prophet has a greater claim on the faithful than they have on themselves, and his wives are (as) their mothers; and the possessors of relationship have the better claim in the ordinance of Allah to inheritance, one with respect to another, than (other) believers, and (than) those who have fled (their homes), except that you do some good to your friends; this is written in the Book.

033.037: And when you said to him to whom Allah had shown favor and to whom you had shown a favor: Keep your wife to yourself and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; and you concealed in your soul what Allah would bring to light, and you feared men, and Allah had a greater right that you should fear Him. But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah's command shall be performed.

033.038: There is no harm in the Prophet doing that which Allah has ordained for him; such has been the course of Allah with respect to those who have gone before; and the command of Allah is a decree that is made absolute:
That is out right criminal acts of Muhammad. off course brain washed Muslims always find excuse for the criminal nature of Muhammad that stems from Quran.
From Quarn itself The Cat like thinkers must realize ..

Muhammad was Muhammad., A criminal Feudal proclaimed himself as messenger . this claim of Muhammad being messenger of allah/god has propagated by Muhammad or his earliest followers

Moses was Moses., you can say that he tried save his people from the Egyptian Slavery., So if he was not messenger of Allah At worst he was a leader of his tribe sacrificed his goody goody kingly life to save his tribe from slavery of Egyptian pharaohs in the name of God through some revelations..

Jesus was Jesus., if his story was real., the guy was clean character and got killed for preaching his own theology .. After all his preaching was ~5 years and was killed by those who didn't like his peaceful stories/parables that you see in NT..
That is what I said for thinkers like you The Cat..

you see dear The Cat., some fools write 12 verses in a surah with all bull sh!t in it and they end it with a Christian story of Mary impregnation ., and that makes Quran as manual for human race?? and you make that as some authentic manual for guiding humanity?? If you do that, you are out of your mind dear The Cat..lol..

with best wishes
yeezevee
Last edited by yeezevee on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Ali Sina Did You Know About This?

Post by yeezevee »

skynightblaze wrote:
The Cat wrote:Now who are you to tell me that I shouldn't talk about tafsirs/hadiths or snb?
I can understand your frustration of losing miserably. I mean how many times should you get spanked ?? :lol: You obviously have to express your frustration . Poor Yeezevee , he doesn't even understand your emotional condition :lol:
There is NO LOOSER and NO WINNER in these discussion on web dear skynightblaze., but it is educational..

User avatar
The Cat
Posts: 2055
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: Ali Sina Did You Know About This?

Post by The Cat »

yeezevee wrote:
The Cat wrote:Well sura 66 is all about a family dispute over... bad breathed honey! Very disgusting indeed...

It ends on the chaste Mary being impregnated by the spirit of God. Ugly by all means, isn't it?
rubbish, It is not a family dispute and it is nothing to do with Mary getting impregnated by the spirit of God. Do you know how many times Quran mentions that story? where & when??
http://www.islamicstudies.info/tafheem.php?sura=66" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Every else simply pinpoint my stand: Muhammad was never ever a Koranic role-model-to-be-followed.
Authority has the same etymological root as authenticity.

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Ali Sina Did You Know About This?

Post by yeezevee »

The Cat wrote:
yeezevee wrote:
The Cat wrote:Well sura 66 is all about a family dispute over... bad breathed honey! Very disgusting indeed...

It ends on the chaste Mary being impregnated by the spirit of God. Ugly by all means, isn't it?
rubbish, It is not a family dispute and it is nothing to do with Mary getting impregnated by the spirit of God. Do you know how many times Quran mentions that story? where & when??
http://www.islamicstudies.info/tafheem.php?sura=66" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Every else simply pinpoint my stand: Muhammad was never ever a Koranic role-model-to-be-followed.
what "every else" are you talking dear The Cat??

off course Muslim intellectuals and those who soften Islam for one reason or other will defend Muhammad through Quran taking some verse from it. What is that has to do with Quran being a book of guidance?? We have billion brain washed folks running around like headless chickens looking in to that book as manual of Science, manual of theology and manual for a Model human being.

User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Ali Sina Did You Know About This?

Post by skynightblaze »

yeezevee wrote: off course Muslim intellectuals and those who soften Islam for one reason or other will defend Muhammad through Quran taking some verse from it. What is that has to do with Quran being a book of guidance?? We have billion brain washed folks running around like headless chickens looking in to that book as manual of Science, manual of theology and manual for a Model human being.
You are perhaps not understanding what he wrote. When he said "Disgusting, Isn;t it? " . I think that was a sarcastic comment . Also see how deceptively the con man CAT tells us that chapter 66 talks about the honey incident rather than the sex scandal of his con man prophet. CAT is devoid of any logic or sense. He picks whatever he likes from scriptures other than quran but rejects them the moment they expose Muhammad or quran. How does he know that the chapter 66 is talking about honey incident and not the sex scandal? What are the sources used here to make such a claim?

AS far as the incident is concerned, what's so special to get upset with Muhammad if he merely drank a bad breathed honey?? Look at the nonsense he brings up to defend Muhammad and quran.!
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

Skenderbeg
Posts: 388
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:45 am

Re: Ali Sina Did You Know About This?

Post by Skenderbeg »

skynightblaze wrote:
yeezevee wrote: off course Muslim intellectuals and those who soften Islam for one reason or other will defend Muhammad through Quran taking some verse from it. What is that has to do with Quran being a book of guidance?? We have billion brain washed folks running around like headless chickens looking in to that book as manual of Science, manual of theology and manual for a Model human being.
You are perhaps not understanding what he wrote. When he said "Disgusting, Isn;t it? " . I think that was a sarcastic comment . Also see how deceptively the con man CAT tells us that chapter 66 talks about the honey incident rather than the sex scandal of his con man prophet. CAT is devoid of any logic or sense. He picks whatever he likes from scriptures other than quran but rejects them the moment they expose Muhammad or quran. How does he know that the chapter 66 is talking about honey incident and not the sex scandal? What are the sources used here to make such a claim?

AS far as the incident is concerned, what's so special to get upset with Muhammad if he merely drank a bad breathed honey?? Look at the nonsense he brings up to defend Muhammad and quran.!

Only someone totaly naive or blind wouldn't be able to see or tell that chapter 66 is nothing more then Mohammed talking and pretending its God who is threatening his wifes because they caught him cheating and Mohammed got exposed. reading that whole chapter is so clear its Mohammed talking.

And if cat thinks that chapter is about "honey" and can't see thats Mohammed trying to save himself afer he got busted cheating then he's as bad the most brainwashed Islamist. I hope the cat is wiser then to believe in the Quran or the murdering con man Mohammed.

Skenderbeg
Posts: 388
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:45 am

Re: Ali Sina Did You Know About This?

Post by Skenderbeg »

The Cat wrote:
yeezevee wrote:
The Cat wrote:Well sura 66 is all about a family dispute over... bad breathed honey! Very disgusting indeed...

It ends on the chaste Mary being impregnated by the spirit of God. Ugly by all means, isn't it?
rubbish, It is not a family dispute and it is nothing to do with Mary getting impregnated by the spirit of God. Do you know how many times Quran mentions that story? where & when??
http://www.islamicstudies.info/tafheem.php?sura=66" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Every else simply pinpoint my stand: Muhammad was never ever a Koranic role-model-to-be-followed.
Thats what you say and in the same link you have Allah threatening Mohammeds wife's, according to you because of honey. So the Quran has Allah the angels .Gabriel and all believers coming against his wifes lol and you cannot see thats Mohammed pretending its Allah speaking :nono:
66:4) If the two of you turn in repentance to Allah (that is better for you), for the hearts of both of you have swerved from the Straight Path.7 But if you support one another against the Prophet,8 then surely Allah is his Protector; and after that Gabriel and all righteous believers and the angels are all his supporters.9
Then Mohammeds goes on to say Allah will give him better wife's lol and so on. and you really really can't see the baloney here is Mohammed talking ? God would not waste time threatending wifes over something as stupid as bad breath over honey. unless that God is none other then Mohammed playing Allah. which of course has always been the case.

Multiple
Posts: 767
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 8:58 am

Re: Ali Sina Did You Know About This?

Post by Multiple »

The Cat wrote:
Multiple wrote:Did they WITNESS Jibril whispering in his ear as he thrashed around did they HEAR what Jibril was SAYING did they KNOW that Jibril was bringing a HEARSAY message from allah.
In the ''Sirât Rasûl Allâh'' (''Life of Muhammad'' trans. by A. Guillaume) we learn that Mohammad himself was convinced
of being ''possessed by evils'' and that, not to become the 'village's idiot', he wanted to throw himself down a mountain:
''Woe is me poet or possessed?''. The Meccans also thought that Mohammed suffered from some mental illness or
ghost-possession. They called him ''web of dreams'', ''fanciful poet'', ''enchanted'': 21.5; 36.69 or 52.30 (+ sura 68).

It's Khadija and then her cousin, Waraqah ibn Nawfal, who convinced Muhammad that the voice he heard was indeed Gabriel.

.
Thanks for the update Moggy so now we know that OLD MO was so STUPID that even he didn't realise that he could use these Epileptic Fits to his advantage and had to rely on more intelligent people to convince him. So perhaps now you can tell us how Khadija and her Cousin KNEW that it was Jibril whispering in Old Mo's ear and were not just MAKING UP A STORY to gain advantage for Old Mo and THEMSELVES. I mean where is it recorded that Khadija actually HEARD the messages too, nowhere at all of course. So again as USUAL it all comes down to Old Mo's "WORD OF HONOUR" and you either doubt this perverted, unreliable, warlords word or you are a BELIEVING Mohammedan like YOU are Moggy. Islam in TOTALITY all comes down to belief in the word of a disgusting dissolute PERVERT. Now you can go round and round in circles discussing who said what to whom and when they said it and what does this or that NONSENSE in the Koran mean. But it all rests on accepting the WORD of this disgusting individual that he ACTUALLY was given the HEARSAY by Jibril and NO ONE at all WITNESSED or HEARD or can PROVE that Jibril passed the HEARSAY from allah to Old Mo NO ONE Seeing a Man have a FIT is not WITNESSING the voices inside his head. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Why do Mohammedans always have to try to play with words , because thats ALL they have in my opinion word play.
Banned.

User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Ali Sina Did You Know About This?

Post by skynightblaze »

@multiple

This is how all con men operate. If we look at all the cult leaders their operational style is the same. The cult leaders put on a false pretense to gain people's attention. I think Muhammad was pretending that he wanted to kill himself so as to display genuineness of what he was hearing . I think Ali Sina has described this behaviour of the cult leaders somewhere . All these are nothing but tactics of a successful charlatan who enchants people by his charisma and pretense of sincerity.

Btw notice how CAT refers to Ibn Ishaq to support his stance. We again have a case of selective picking . He claims that he refers to them as historical sources but these sources become only reliable or historical when it suits his agenda but not otherwise. Quran alone means quran alone. No scripture other than quran has to be referred if you claim quran alone is a book to be followed.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Ali Sina Did You Know About This?

Post by yeezevee »

well we learn more by watching these videos than thinking about Muhammad's mind during those alleged Jibril episodes . These Holy Hallucinations is a very complex subject of mind playing the games. Some medications with good sleep do help some patients..




Multiple
Posts: 767
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 8:58 am

Re: Ali Sina Did You Know About This?

Post by Multiple »

[quote="yeezevee"]well we learn more by watching these videos than thinking about Muhammad's mind during those alleged Jibril episodes . These Holy Hallucinations is a very complex subject of mind playing the games. Some medications with good sleep do help some patients..

Why do all these Mental Health "EXPERTS" look and sound more CRAZY than the people they are supposed to "HELP"
Last edited by Multiple on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Banned.

Multiple
Posts: 767
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 8:58 am

Re: Ali Sina Did You Know About This?

Post by Multiple »

skynightblaze wrote:@multiple

This is how all con men operate. If we look at all the cult leaders their operational style is the same. The cult leaders put on a false pretense to gain people's attention. I think Muhammad was pretending that he wanted to kill himself so as to display genuineness of what he was hearing . I think Ali Sina has described this behaviour of the cult leaders somewhere . All these are nothing but tactics of a successful charlatan who enchants people by his charisma and pretense of sincerity.

Btw notice how CAT refers to Ibn Ishaq to support his stance. We again have a case of selective picking . He claims that he refers to them as historical sources but these sources become only reliable or historical when it suits his agenda but not otherwise. Quran alone means quran alone. No scripture other than quran has to be referred if you claim quran alone is a book to be followed.
The Moggy is hoist on his own petard SNB he cannot DENY that he believes in Mohammad but to keep up his DECEPTION that he is just an OBSERVER not a FOLLOWER he has to keep running around in circles and trying to justify the nonsense with this and that SO CALLED Witnesses who Witnessed absolutely NOTHING except Old Mo having an EPILEPTIC FIT.
Banned.

Post Reply