I think Ali will have to pay up

His life, his examples and his psychology
User avatar
pr126
Posts: 5489
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:24 am
Location: Blighty

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Post by pr126 »

New postby phildidge » Mon May 02, 2011 7:30 pm
To pr126, Fathom, yeezevee and Muhammad bin Lyin
You all make me laugh with your stupidity, your view is one that is not shared by rational people, you have delusional reasons and cannot even see past your own bigotry, hence why you are nothing but sad little pathetic indivduals, who claim to be intelligent, but have the intelligence of football thugs, mindless and blind to hate, is a shame really as I respond to your posts in kind, to show the lack of debating skills you all have.
You are projecting. :roll:



Yippeee! Page 50.

.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.
crazymonkie_
Posts: 1899
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:01 am

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Post by crazymonkie_ »

Yo everyone. Took me a long time to reply, I know- but I had my fiancee (well, now wife's) mom, brother and step-mom over for a week, and got married this Saturday. It was very nice, blah blah... ok, enough of that- time to get on to the debating!
phildidge wrote:Dear Crazymonkie
Don't you "dear" me. You don't know me, I don't know you, and you're just trying to make it look all innocent. I'm not your friend, not your enemy, I'm not even your acquaintance- I'm a guy you're talking to on the internet. And you're lying like mad when you're doing it too.
I never stated i wrote the words, so how is that fake, just showing what hsitorians say, also I never stated I was a qualified teacher, I stated I was a history teacher, so how again is this fake?
First of all, plagiarism is plagiarism, and it's a VERY big deal, no matter who does it. As a history teacher, you would have known that. You would have had to at least have a little introduction to teaching- whatever the subject- and one of THE BIG DEALS, no matter the subject, no matter the grade, is to show your sources. You still plagiarized, you've made yourself look MUCH worse because of it, and I never said it was FAKE, just that it was COPIED without sourcing it. Which it was.

What I said you lied about (now, pay attention, because reading comprehension seems to be a weak point for you) was that you were a Catholic and Irish. Honestly I didn't even know it was possible to pile crap so high. How do you do it?

And also: You're not a qualified teacher, just a history teacher? Wait, what?!? A teacher is a teacher, you plagiarizer. A teacher of any subject, anywhere in the world, would know that. Plagiarism and lying are looked down upon no matter what subject you teach. Thanks for outing yourself again.
I will use other people's statements, when others here do the same, if you don't like plagiarism, then i suggest you ask others not too, but really, I am not bothered what you think ha ha !
Ummmm.... most other people (even those who aren't history teachers :roflmao: ) on this site give links. You didn't. I've seen it before, and it was really obvious with you because it had a few key phrases I knew I'd seen elsewhere, and your tone completely changed. If others do the same, and they have, I out them as well. Or others do. I just happened to be the one who caught the plagiarizer this time.
So you claim I am a muslim,
I don't claim- I KNOW you are. And the "dear Crazymonkie" at the top of the screen is proof enough. Westerners don't say "dear so and so" when they're talking on the Internet. Muslims do, however- it's a way to "kill them with kindness". I'm sure you're familiar with the concept (being a Muslim and probably a native Arabic speaker) though you might not have heard the phrase before. Google it if you're interested, it could teach you something, you history teacher you.
this is the typical defence of people when you show something is wrong,
Actually, no- my first inclination- as with many others here- is to look at your argument. If you don't blatantly copy/paste, and have something to say, there isn't a problem... at least with your presentation of the argument. Your support of it is another matter entirely. However, YOU decided you could get away with plagiarizing and think nobody would notice. Too bad, so sad.
I have seen this so many times, classic.
Not with me you haven't. Notice how we've got different ways of taking your sorry behind to the curb? How we use different phrases, words? How we're ALL disagreeing with you, especially with your claims to be Catholic and Irish. Or British, whatever it is this week? If you'd just been honest with what you were, we wouldn't be saying you're full of it.
You are quite right in your statement, that they are believed to be true, you know that is not grounds for historical proof though is it?
And again- that was not the issue. The issue is that Muhammad is believed to have lived, and that as an allegedly historical figure, his life's work is up for scrutiny. And that according to the sources seen as real, Muhammad did all the things Ali Sina says he did. Once we put forth those as our a priori assumptions, we can say whether or not he was a bad man. If you can say through Islamic sources that he was NOT a bad man, the challenge is won, by you. If you cannot do that, you need to find something else to talk about.
That is called faith my dear teacher as you well know and you know we use archeology and other outside sources to coroborate works, is this not also true?
No, it's called "underlying assumptions." Please point out in the challenge where it says that the Islamic sources have to be independently corroborated before it can even be taken. Source it. Surprise me.
But they are not all believed to be true are they, there is much debate even within the islamic community, some do not even believe in the hadiths, it would be like claiming that Jesus really meant to teach of a church that is inside all of us, according to the gosple of Thomas, would it not?
Honestly, I wouldn't even know. As a REAL ex-Christian, and someone who took the "religion of peace" idea for truth up until about three years ago, and didn't even know about the ahadith or what they are, you're asking the wrong guy. 'Course you'd know more as an ex-Catholic Irish/British person, right?

Wait, what?!?!?

As others have said: Enough of the ahadith are believed by Muslims that we can already assume that they're seen as true. There are so many of them that say the same things that it's pretty much like dumping ALL the history of Muhammad if we put all of them into question. Additionally, without the ahadith, we're left with the histories, which as time goes closer to the "Prophet's" time gets more brutal and boasting of his vicious deeds in the name of his god, or the Quran, which is painfully vague and can't be made sense of without recourse to histories, ahadith, or Bible stories (no, it's not possible to make sense of it without those things- I tried first reading just the Quran because again, I didn't know about the ahadith or what they do.)
And you are a teacher, hmmm that is interesting and you are teaching students with your biased opinions,
Oh gosh, you're going to start hurting my feelings. I told you already: You stole, period. If you'd put up a link, it would have been no problem at all. If you'd not lied about being ex-Catholic and a westerner, it would have been no problem. My biases are my biases- I'm a vegan ex-Baptist who taught two classes with a lot of Baptists and pretty serious meat-eaters. Did I shout them down? Tell them their opinions or beliefs were wrong, mark down their papers because *I* don't agree with those things? Nope. Hell, some of them even made great cases for those things in their papers. Again- sourcing, sourcing, sourcing. Bias and stealing are entirely different concerns.
I am athiest you can keep saying it, but your idea and speculation is like many here delusional, as to plagirist, tough baby tough.
Sure sure. That's why you were doing so much apologetics for Muhammad on the first few pages, and why you think Catholics follow all the OT laws.
Why do people think you have to be muslim to challenge silly claims that are made by people,
I don't. But when the challenge isn't answered properly, I get my undies in a bind.
I am not going after the New testament, as there is no need,
Why not? You seem to have no problem going to Deuteronomy and Leviticus. Most Jews don't follow those laws any more either.
all I am showing is the verses where the diety yahweh can give commands to kill and has killed, the same diety who Yesuha is meant to be the same, why do you write in Caplocks, I am not hard of hearing, normally a sign of rudeness, do you teach your students this?
mmmm. Again: Take it up with the Jews. I'm writing in capslock to you because you're an idiot who needs to be yelled at a bit. Also, you didn't finish your point- Ok, so yahweh gives commands to kill, Jesus (no Christian or ex-Christian would call him "Yeshua"... dumbass) is meant to be the same....aaaaannnnddd.... what?
Paul's line of teaching is what Christians follow today.
No Christian would believe that. No ex-Catholic for sure. You might say you'd disagree with what Paul taught, but you'd NEVER say that Christians follow the teachings of Paul.
Many are against the EDL like myself and the BNP and there are many of us, we think they are racists and idiots very much in the minority, it is not defending Islam, it is stopping morans like yourself inciting hatred, it puts you on a par the same as the exremists, idiots.
I don't care, personally. I'm against the remaining people in the Moral Majority, against the Bush administration's packing of the courts with radically conservative judges, against twits like the Westboro Baptist Church.... so what? I'm not defending anyone like that, and I have no idea where you got that idea.

Again, though: Swinging wildly between two moral extremes is more a Muslim or ex-Muslim thing. You keep outing yourself as a fraud. Why?
I do not want to stop people following their faith,
And I never said you did.

[quote[I will take on the radicals and numpties that portray a faith as evil and thus incite more hatred, if this is too difficult to comprehend, then come and meet many more of us, who are not gullible to believe in bull like yourself.[/quote]
I'm pretty well farthest from gullible you can imagine. I just finished my English literature thesis- it came out to about 70 pages all told, down from around 85 about five months ago. But I guess anyone who disagrees with you is in the wrong, yes?

And I'm not inciting hatred- I'm pointing out where you are wrong, and when you are a fool or a faker. It's almost too easy, but once in a while I do get pushed toward doing it.

I'll also add, though: If the religion sucks, I think it's anyone's duty to try to get those involved with it out of it. I do the same with Scientologists- although it rarely does any good- and I don't pretend that I'm okay with Christianity. You... well, I'm pointing out how you are wrong, how you're a liar, and how you're a cheat. I know these things when I see them, and I'm looking at it when I'm reading your posts.
Christians get upset all the time, if you say anything that goes against their faith, I guess you have never debated any then.
Not "all the time". And definitely not in the same way that Muslims do. Christians, things can and often do get very heated, but you can occasionally get them to say that they were wrong, or that they'd never thought of it from your perspective before. Never seen that with Muslims. I've had lots of Christian friends, have some now, so please.... stop with the assumptions. You know what that does, right?
If he wishes to show it is wrong, then fine, to claim evil, then why does he ignore thfact they all could be claimed as such, that is double standards, I can show they are all man made, but I dont start trouble or incite trouble by saying Christianity is evil, that is just plain ignorance, if you think not, then you should not be teaching, as you clearly are talking bull, I love this another numpty to make look the bigot they are.
He doesn't ignore it- as others said already, there are lots of anti-Christian sites out there. This is one of the few anti-Islam sites out there, and as far as I know, the only one not infested with twits.

You won't start trouble if you say Christianity is evil. You could jump up in the middle of church service and yell it, and the worst you'd get is a dirty look and people trying to get you ushered out. Hell, some of the people might even try to see if you were mentally unbalanced and get you some professional help, if you'd take it. But, mob actions? Killings? Physical retaliation? I doubt it. Not even in the most extreme cases. See, Jesus, if he did exist, was a pacifist who said you should turn the other cheek. Christians do that. Even to the point (I think it's nuts) of forgiving people who have killed their loved ones- as Christians, of course, not necessarily as individuals. But you know all this, o fearless teacher of history.

[quote[So a diety which is believed to be the same is not the same,[/quote]
It truly isn't. And only Muslim apologists, ignorant people, or Muslims themselves, think they are the same. Muhammad shanghaied the gods of Judaism and Christianity. They are not the same god.
considering I cannot prove a god exsists, how can you show it is not the same diety, to me there is no diety, but they believe want they want, to claim it is not need proof of the exsistance, can you do this.
That's not at issue. What is at issue is: Do the three big monotheistic religions think it's the same god? Answer: No. You're just wrong.
Man for a teacher you see, to have to use names alot, think you will last 2 minutes in your teaching job and will get the boot for anger issue's and phobia's.
KTHX for playing, bye.
So the muslims that fight extremists should not be indulged, WTF, you numpty, what about the 600 fighting in the British armed forces, sack them, what a tool, you are mate, what should happen is we line up you people of hate and give you a room with the extremists and let you fight it out and leave all the rest of us to have peace.
Noooo, I said Muslims should not be indulged at all. Period. Who are the religious people who take to the streets at the slightest apparent 'insult'? Why couldn't the guys who run South Park show a cartoon drawing of Muhammad because Comedy Central or MTV Networks feared retaliation? Where are the Christians up in arms about that same episode, where it showed Jesus having a porn addiction (or doing coke, I forgot which)? Where are the mobs? And yet, what do we see when some preacher from Floridiot burns a mass-produced book supposedly protected from all corruption till the end of time? Followers of that book massacring people who they merely associated with this idiot preacher. I'll give you one guess as to which religion I'm talking about.

So, my point is this: Things like that- the mob rule, the retaliations, the "sensitivity", it's all childish, and should not be indulged. I don't care who thinks whom is radical or moderate or not really a part of the religion- it traces back to Islam and the problems in it. If we indulge that sort of idiocy, that's no better than spoiling a child. The child gets bigger, but doesn't grow up, doesn't get smarter or wiser. Muslims need to get smarter or wiser or, even better, drop their terrible religion entirely, and join the rest of us in the current era.
Does judaim make allowances or do Jews, your knowledge is quite rubbish, if they have changed how they perceive the laws, that is a later interpretation, they believe the first 5 books are the word of God given to Moses, has Moses come back and changed his mind? what a complete metula, ha ha
WTF is a metula?

Your question is moot. Assuming there is some god out there, and that each of the religions who claim their god talked to them at some point are right (just for the sake of argument), then it doesn't matter. Their god gave them the laws. It's up to humans to uphold or ignore them as they think is right. If there is some god out there, it's up to humans to do what their god tells them. It's always been that way. So you're way, way, off the track on this one.
Do you understand what Christianity is,
I do, but you don't. OT laws for Catholics. :lol:
what I was taught, peace to mankind, to save peoples sins, not hatred, that is why, even though I do not believe anymore, but my parents taught me to protect against hatred from twats like yourself, who I would not pee on if they were on fire.
That's also what Muslims say, most of the time. That's not a specifically Christian teaching. What I'd like to see from you is a breakdown of the Trinity, or the place of Mother Mary or the saints in what you used to believe. Your own words, please, I do have google.
All i ever here from people if you challenge them for being idiots is you must be muslim, that just shows how delusional people are here, is their only defence.
Well, no. People debate Christian idiots, Hindu idiots, atheist idiots (ooohhhh there are lots of those), New Age/Wiccan idiots (see previous), and all points elsewhere. We just keep saying you're a Muslim, and an idiot, because... well, you are. You're both. You're a Muslimidiot.
You have the vast majority of muslims that live in peace, you wish to state they are evil, as their faith is, how ignorant is that Mein Numpty.
Exactly what every single Muslim who comes on here says.

I don't care about that. And no, that doesn't make me a hate-monger or whatever. It makes me realistic. Why? Because all the time this killing and maiming and bad stuff is going on, and in the name of their religion, no less, what are the moderates or (seemingly invisible) reformers doing? Sitting on their hands, letting things happen. When do we see the huge crowds in the Arab-speaking world, or the west (no, I'm not talking about those crowds started/organized by liberal westerners) thronging the streets and protesting the awful things going on in the name of Islam? What does that mean, that they're so afraid of what will happen to them if they speak out that they're silent? I thought they outnumbered the "radicals" by a huge margin. Nobody can take on hundreds or thousands, even, no matter if they've got rifles and training.

If they're not actively resisting, or at least protesting, what's going on in the name of their religion, then I see them as worse than useless. They're in the way, or even worse, just pretending to be bothered by what's going on. So don't throw this nonsense at me; there have been protests against both the wars in the US ongoing since the first bombs dropped. Where's the infamous Muslim rage against those who would dare hijack the good name of the Religion of Peace?
It is hatred, you think different, then you are not a teacher, what do you teach, intolerance? I put you on the same par as the radical numpies, when you ae too thick to realise how stupid your stance is.
It is not hatred, it is realism and fairness. I've explained why, and if you disagree, then I am truly sad for you, because you're simply a fool for thinking otherwise.
crazymonkie_
Posts: 1899
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:01 am

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Post by crazymonkie_ »

pr126 wrote:New postby phildidge » Mon May 02, 2011 7:30 pm
To pr126, Fathom, yeezevee and Muhammad bin Lyin
You all make me laugh with your stupidity, your view is one that is not shared by rational people, you have delusional reasons and cannot even see past your own bigotry, hence why you are nothing but sad little pathetic indivduals, who claim to be intelligent, but have the intelligence of football thugs, mindless and blind to hate, is a shame really as I respond to your posts in kind, to show the lack of debating skills you all have.
You are projecting. :roll:



Yippeee! Page 50.

.
Wooo! Come on everyone, let's get to 100! I'm enjoying this! (Not being sarcastic, btw- I love love love love LOVE a heated debate, even with a twit)
User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

phildidge wrote:To pr126, Fathom, yeezevee and Muhammad bin Lyin

You all make me laugh with your stupidity, your view is one that is not shared by rational people, you have delusional reasons and cannot even see past your own bigotry, hence why you are nothing but sad little pathetic indivduals, who claim to be intelligent, but have the intelligence of football thugs, mindless and blind to hate, is a shame really as I respond to your posts in kind, to show the lack of debating skills you all have.

What is a troll, but something mythical, just like your beliefs, I fear nothing and believe only in one thing harmony between humanity, you believe in hate, which quite frankly shows how sad and fearful your lives have become, not one of you can provide credible evidence to the life of Mohammed and you show even greater stupidity by blindly following what other muslims perceive Mohammed's life to be, I don't believe he was great or even a person that talked to god, but have the ability to see through man made written rubbish, it is a shame you are all like sheep and cannot think rationally for yourselves, only a few here have intelligence to see and make intelligent debate, I have come here where you are all in awe of Ali and still hold my own against sad little insults, that most of you started. As to Ali's book, what aclaim has it received, nothing, but the work of a person who has you dancing to his tune, like the pied piper, you are a bunch of followers as bad as the extremists, I am celebrating the death of an enemy today, who had nothing but hatred also.

As to the fragments, of the quran, it is later than you think and notice you have nothing to show in regards to hadiths and shows your argument is feeble and very weak, like your posts, a complete quran in its earliest form is how old?

I love teaching people who are nothing but ignorant with hate, you lead a sad lonely life, not shared by many only those who live in fear of their own shadows, good luck with that, I suggest you get out more and have fun. War is always wrong, it takes men and women of peace to realise this, what you don't see is a way where all can live in peace, I do, as the same numpty arguments you present today, have been going on for centuries on both sides, hence why we still have conflict today, if you had any common sense you would see this, but clearly you do not, it did not resolve the problem then and it does not now, hence why I cam e to teach, as not many take lessons from history.
Phil, you already said all of this and we already laughed at it and told you what was wrong with it. Do you have anything NEW to say?? Stop repeating yourself, OK?? I doesn't get any better the second time around and no magic happens, and it gets quite stale the 5th or 6th time around. Stop being such a girlie Phil.

Image
:lol:

We honestly didn't really care what you had to say the third time around, why would you think we care the 6th time around?? Now go back to your stupid little forum where they are stupid enough to actually treat you with respect. Go cry on somebody else's shoulder. :lol:

Image
Last edited by Muhammad bin Lyin on Mon May 02, 2011 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
User avatar
Fathom
Posts: 894
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:50 am

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Post by Fathom »

phildidge wrote:As to the fragments, of the quran, it is later than you think and notice you have nothing to show in regards to hadiths and shows your argument is feeble and very weak, like your posts, a complete quran in its earliest form is how old?
Do you understand the logical fallacy known as "Moving the Goal Posts?" Let me show you the definition:

"Moving the goalposts, also known as raising the bar, is an informal logically fallacious argument in which evidence presented in response to a specific claim is dismissed and some other (often greater) evidence is demanded. In other words, after an attempt has been made to score a goal, the goalposts are moved to exclude the attempt."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You asked for the following evidence:
please show me evidence for the first quran and the radio carbon dating for its date,
I replied with precisely that evidence:
Fragments from a large number of Qur'an codices were discovered in Yemen in 1972. They are now lodged in the House of Manuscript in Sana'a. Carbon-14 tests date some of the parchments to 645–690 CE.
You then "Moved the goal posts" with the following statement:
As to the fragments, of the quran, it is later than you think ... a complete quran in its earliest form is how old?
The information I provided shows you a large number of "Quran Codices," which are books of the Quran, and have been carbon dated as early as the year 645 AD.

But, since you can't even recognize that you are committing logical fallacy after logical fallacy, should any of us here continue to waste our time when it's become apparent that you simply do not possess the intellectual capability to grasp even the most basic criteria for critical reasoning?

You are no atheist, my friend. You are a Muslim who is trying very hard- but failing miserably- to hide the fact that your religious upbringing in Islam has damaged your ability to think reasonably and critically.

I pity you, I really do.
Last edited by Fathom on Mon May 02, 2011 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Fathom wrote:
You then "Moved the goal posts" with the following statement:
He's done that this entire thread and he can't hear a word you are saying. He honestly doesn't understand.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Post by yeezevee »

crazymonkie_ wrote:
phildidge wrote:Dear Crazymonkie
Don't you "dear" me. You don't know me, I don't know you, and you're just trying to make it look all innocent. I'm not your friend, not your enemy, I'm not even your acquaintance.....
.................
So you claim I am a muslim,
I don't claim- I KNOW you are. And the "dear Crazymonkie" at the top of the screen is proof enough. Westerners don't say "dear so and so" when they're talking on the Internet. Muslims do, however-
Do you understand what Christianity is,
I do, but you don't. OT laws for Catholics. :lol:
All i ever here from people if you challenge them for being idiots is you must be muslim, that just shows how delusional people are here, is their only defence.
Well, no. People debate Christian idiots, Hindu idiots, atheist idiots (ooohhhh there are lots of those), New Age/Wiccan idiots (see previous), and all points elsewhere. We just keep saying you're a Muslim, and an idiot, because... well, you are. You're both. You're a Muslimidiot.
oh common DEAR Crazymonkie., mr. phildidge is a old time reader of ffi and he knows FFI very well., His idea is "yeezevee calls every one "dear" and yeezevee gets away with heckling & chiding Muslims., So phildidge is just copying "yeezevee" to heckle infidels of FFI but he doesn't know FFI infidels are smart guys and applying same "yeezevee tricks" to them will back fire.
crazymonkie_
Posts: 1899
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:01 am

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Post by crazymonkie_ »

yeezevee wrote:oh common DEAR Crazymonkie., mr. phildidge is a old time reader of ffi and he knows FFI very well., His idea is "yeezevee calls every one "dear" and yeezevee gets away with heckling & chiding Muslims., So phildidge is just copying "yeezevee" to heckle infidels of FFI but he doesn't know FFI infidels are smart guys and applying same "yeezevee tricks" to them will back fire.
Of course, yeezevee! I'm sorry- you're right. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. :*)
User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

i think that Phyllis needs to chill out and have a little girl's backyard tea party with Hitler and Neville Chamberlain. :lol:

Image
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
aceaxe2
Posts: 180
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Post by aceaxe2 »

Phildidge wrote " What evidence do you have that christians and Jews are taught that these important characters from biblical stories were flawed people who did terrible things? Sorry that is a load of rubbish " and " Did Yesuha really turn water into wine, did he raise from the dead "
Neither british nor christian will say that :liar:

Phildidge wrote " ...I was a history teacher... "
I pray for your students :pray: if you really are a teacher :tease:

Phildidge wrote " The men tht bombed Lodon, did they do it from reading the quran " and " None of them woke up and said the quran says go and fight the non believers "
After someone show him there is , He ran :lamer:

You making so much mistake and run so many times , but you said :
Phildidge " You all make me laugh with your stupidity, your view is one that is not shared by rational people, you have delusional reasons and cannot even see past your own bigotry, hence why you are nothing but sad little pathetic indivduals, who claim to be intelligent, but have the intelligence of football thugs "
I think Phil have a personality disorder :crazy: Phil , you really need to see a doctor ... :bangin:
If someone believe commit crime in the name of god is divine act , then he not far from becoming a terrorist
phildidge
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Post by phildidge »

Dear crazymonkie you most certainly are a culus.

"Dont you dear me" ha ha ha, what a sad angry little boy you are, getting all uptight on a forum, bless you my son.

The powers of dedcution you seem to claim to have are hilarious, considering I show all prohets in all the faiths are bad, all the dieties are myths and tyrannical genocidal loonies, I show Moses as a killer, why would I insult people that are revered in Islam idiot, just shows what a complete mahousive head you are and you must be a tad special not to have realised something very simple as this.
As to calling Christ Yeshua, that is his real name, you use the Greek translation of his name, just like his mothers name is Miriam, but it is Mary in English, for someone who claims to be a teacher, this is basic common knowldege, what do you teach the ABC to 2 year olds?
As to christianity, it is universally agreed it is the teachings of Paul that are followed today, some scholars believe that Paul was more important than Yeshua in establishing Christianity, Yeshua came with a clear message, but Paul transformed what had been a been a fringe movement of Jews into a religion that embraced all peoples that spread through the Roman Empire. The Jerusalem Church led by Yeshua's brother James, was at odds with Paul, as the faith wass still to teach Judaism, but with hailing Yeshua as the messiah, as someone who claims to be an ex-christian you would know this by reading the New Testament:
In Gal.. 2 Paul announced, "I opposed Peter to his face because he was wrong." He went on to indicate that his differences were not only with Peter but also with James and the Jerusalem Council regarding dietary observances Paul accused Peter and the Jews with him of hypocrisy, frequently hurled at Jews in the New Testament.
So it is quite clear that you have not the first scooby doo with Christianity, let alone in regards to Islam, I have studied countless accounts be scholars in both faiths, you have made your deduction, over reading a web site and that just sums up your inability to study anything, English teacher my hairy culus.

Do you even know where Ireland is? Yet you claim I have lied, Ifreann na Fola is all I can say to that, again you throw a tantrum, without any proof, which again is very comical, believe what you like, I know who I am, though have a feeling you are unsure who you are, how much did your bride from Thailand cost, hope you didn't get a nasty suprise on the wedding night?

Was Jesus a qualified teacher, was Ghandi, was Nelson Mandela, you don't need to be qualified, to be a teacher, I will let this bit of common sense sink in for a minute.

As to what you think Jewish law should be I suggest you look it up, the first 5 books of the bible, or the Torah, are belived by Jews to be the word of god handed down to Moses, that is known by any child in the Jewish faith

I started to use "dear" as micky taking, yeezee worked it out, but I guess when you have the intellect of a nat I am not suprised you did not see this and that is the bases for you're deduction to me being a muslim, oh my Sherlock Holmes eat your heart out, thank goodness you don't work in law enfocrement.

Of course many will disagree with me here, most are blind followers of Ali's, i did realsie this when I came and actually enjoy debating here, not that like with yourself it is very taxing, in fact it is very easy.
As to pointing out where I am wrong, that is funny, as you have been incorrect in everything you said, as I have shown, here ends the lesson for the day.

As to the rest of your rants, I did enjoy and made me laugh, so thanks, another person, who lives in fear of his own shadow, good luck with that and your newly wed, maybe she can calm your fears.
Last edited by phildidge on Tue May 03, 2011 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
phildidge
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Post by phildidge »

Fathom

Carbon dating, which puts a wide range is not the best way to date, it has been shown that parchments were re-used and Calligraphic datings have pointed to 710–715, no quran is any earlier than around 100 years after mohammeds death, which is even longer than the gosples, Marks being about 40 years, so it does not mean that it is authentic or that it has not been edited, there are many traditions to the history of the quran, all are hearsay.

So some evidence for the hadiths please?

As to moving the Goalpost, that is funny, all I am pointing out quite correctly, is his challenge is based on works that have not been authenticated, it is not even a theory, but a hypothesis, which he needs to present evidence to how the written works he is using are authentic. He has not even presented this as a paper to the academic world, as he knows it will be debunked. Every theory is backed up with credible evidence, the history of the hadiths is based on hearsay, that is not credible evidence and never will be.
User avatar
pr126
Posts: 5489
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:24 am
Location: Blighty

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Post by pr126 »

Hi Phil,

Wouldn't be much simpler and labour saving for you if you just kept copy pasting your previous posts?
After all, you are just repeating the same things over and over and over again.

You remind me of Tom Cruise in Jerry Maguire screaming down the phone "Show me the money!"


Islam: an idea to kill and die for.
User avatar
pr126
Posts: 5489
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:24 am
Location: Blighty

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Post by pr126 »

crazymonkie_ wrote:
WTF is a metula?
Metula

Image
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.
phildidge
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Post by phildidge »

pr126 wrote:Hi Phil,

Wouldn't be much simpler and labour saving for you if you just kept copy pasting your previous posts?
After all, you are just repeating the same things over and over and over again.

You remind me of Tom Cruise in Jerry Maguire screaming down the phone "Show me the money!"

Wouldn't it be much simpler if you debated, which is what a forum is for?
Do you just want people to agree?
You remind me Baldrick, after he spends all the money on a giant Turnip, always being clueless.
aceaxe2
Posts: 180
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Post by aceaxe2 »

Phildidge wrote "Every theory is backed up with credible evidence..."
Are you elementary school teacher :thumbdown:

Phildidge wrote "...He has not even presented this as a paper to the academic world..."
Oh man you repeat your nonsense all over again :spam:

Phildidge wrote "...I have studied countless accounts be scholars in both faiths..."
Yeah but your brain could not take it :stupid:

Phildidge wrote "...Yeshua came with a clear message, but Paul transformed what had been a been a fringe movement of Jews into a religion that embraced all peoples..."
ex-christian will laugh at you

Phildidge wrote "Carbon dating, which puts a wide range is not the best way to date..."
Your words starting to make sense , but after that you wrote :
"...Marks being about 40 years, so it does not mean that it is authentic or that it has not been edited, there are many traditions to the history of the quran, all are hearsay...history of the hadiths is based on hearsay, that is not credible evidence and never will be "
Its nonsense :bash:

Phildidge wrote "Was Jesus a qualified teacher, was Ghandi, was Nelson Mandela, you don't need to be qualified, to be a teacher, I will let this bit of common sense sink in for a minute."
In the past , Phildidge say Ali not qualified , Ali need to be qualified :protest:

Phildidge wrote "I started to use "dear" as micky taking, yeezee worked it out, but I guess when you have the intellect of a nat I am not suprised you did not see this "
Good excuse , but you making too much other mistake dear Phildidge :inv:

See this familiar sentence
"Hi Sexy and thanks, is funny, feel like I am up against 15 smelly's and mentor's all at once, loving it though, usual claims, I must be a christian hater, ha ha, love that one or muslim lover, typical bigots."
Compare to
"Of course many will disagree with me here, most are blind followers of Ali's..."
Did Phildidge mocking himself ? :nutkick:

We can hit 100 pages if he repeating himself all over again
If someone believe commit crime in the name of god is divine act , then he not far from becoming a terrorist
User avatar
pr126
Posts: 5489
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:24 am
Location: Blighty

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Post by pr126 »

phildidge wrote:
Wouldn't it be much simpler if you debated, which is what a forum is for?
Do you just want people to agree?
You remind me Baldrick, after he spends all the money on a giant Turnip, always being clueless.
You still don't realize that there is nothing more to debate. We have been over the same ground dozens of times.
You have been proven that you don't have a case in the beginning of this thread.
Yet, you still persist to argue the toss, unable to accept that you have LOST your case.

You insolent little moron, you resort to insults when people dismiss your stupidity.
You repeat the same BS over and over again. You are a mental case.
When will you get it into your thick stupid head that you are wasting everybody's time?! :x


I have a cunning plan: :ban:

:troll:
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.
phildidge
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Post by phildidge »

pr126 wrote:phildidge wrote:
Wouldn't it be much simpler if you debated, which is what a forum is for?
Do you just want people to agree?
You remind me Baldrick, after he spends all the money on a giant Turnip, always being clueless.
You still don't realize that there is nothing more to debate. We have been over the same ground dozens of times.
You have been proven that you don't have a case in the beginning of this thread.
Yet, you still persist to argue the toss, unable to accept that you have LOST your case.

You insolent little moron, you resort to insults when people dismiss your stupidity.
You repeat the same BS over and over again. You are a mental case.
When will you get it into your thick stupid head that you are wasting everybody's time?! :x


I have a cunning plan: :ban:

:troll:
Ha Ha, hit a raw nerve have I dear little sweetness. There is lots to debate, as you have provided not one answer that backs your stance on Islam being evil, lots of rubbish or any evidence to show the hadiths are authentic, it is your opinion only that I do not have a case.
I repeat the truth, you speak of utter garbage that not many people follow and that is what is so hard for you to understand, and it is never a wase of time showing up morons like yourself, it is my hobby to show up bigots, I am sorry if you do not like this, but you do have an option, jog on else where, but you can't resist to have a mock and poke, because that is what sad little bigots need to do, to make them feel better, they can't stand it when they have the same in return, like I am doing to you now.
I would love it if you got me banned, my point would be proven then and that you are too much of a coward, but hey ho what is new there, have a nice day and bless you my son.
User avatar
pr126
Posts: 5489
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:24 am
Location: Blighty

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Post by pr126 »

My son, you little tosspot?
I am older than your father, moron. Now get stuffed.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.
phildidge
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Re: I think Ali will have to pay up

Post by phildidge »

pr126 wrote:My son, you little tosspot?
I am older than your father, moron. Now get stuffed.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
So easy to wind up bigots, you remind me of the Two old gits from Harry Enfield, they did nothing but moan and whinge, anyway another one bites the dust.
Post Reply