Recommended Books on Muhammad

His life, his examples and his psychology
iffo

Recommended Books on Muhammad

Post by iffo »

To know who Muhammad really was one should read all sides of the story, people who love him, who hate him and those who are neutral. Only than you can decide what makes more sense to you and what to believe and what not.

Following are some good read about Muhammad

Last edited by iffo on Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SAM

Re: Recommended Books on Muhammad

Post by SAM »

Salam bro,

I think its wasted time to handle with Islam hater... They hate Islam teaching's mean hate Muslims too...
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

So iffo, you're okay with al-Tabari's account of Muhammad's crimes against humanity such as genocide, rape of female captives, enslaving women and children, and sex with a child?

Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

It's interesting for the opportunist charlatan Deepak Chopra to write about Muhammad, although it's no surprise because he knows that writing favorably about him is a guaranteed way to make a very good buck, and he's been doing things to make a good buck for 30 years now. But what's really ironic is that Deepak Chopra teaches from the Veda/Hindu perspective which amounts to idol worshiping according to Muhammad. If Chopra were alive when Muhammad was alive, chances are, Muhammad would have killed him. Although people were allowed to remain Christians and Jews after they were conquered, the only choice that the pagans had was to convert or die. His philosophy (in case you've never read it Iffo), was most unacceptable to Muhammad. I'm surprised this man would write favorably about someone who was so against his Indian Vedic ancestors, but then again, when it comes to money, Chopra never surprises me.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

byteresistor

Post by byteresistor »

Chopra's book is fiction. And by that I don't mean "I as a non-muslim think he's trying to portray Muhammad as something he was not purely for political correctness" but that it is a fictional biography. The author said so himself. Sure there's some things in it that are based on history/quran/hadith but as a whole it shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone because it also contains purposeful fiction.

Idesigner

Post by Idesigner »

Any one who writes about Mohemmed without quoting Koran, Hadith and his first biography Surat-E-Rasulalllah by Ibn Ishaq is all fiction.

Ali quotes Koran and Hadiths. His work is lot more authentic than Chopra's or Esposito or numerous Ino-Pakistani authors.

Ram

Post by Ram »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:It's interesting for the opportunist charlatan Deepak Chopra to write about Muhammad, although it's no surprise because he knows that writing favorably about him is a guaranteed way to make a very good buck, and he's been doing things to make a good buck for 30 years now. But what's really ironic is that Deepak Chopra teaches from the Veda/Hindu perspective which amounts to idol worshiping according to Muhammad. If Chopra were alive when Muhammad was alive, chances are, Muhammad would have killed him. Although people were allowed to remain Christians and Jews after they were conquered, the only choice that the pagans had was to convert or die. His philosophy (in case you've never read it Iffo), was most unacceptable to Muhammad. I'm surprised this man would write favorably about someone who was so against his Indian Vedic ancestors, but then again, when it comes to money, Chopra never surprises me.
Deepak Chopra is a businessman. He wrote the book to make money. All his writings are for making money. I find his books unreadable. It's all gibberish. I have glanced through some of his books in the stores, never bought one. He is self righteous sanctimonious money making machine. His son, Guatam (Gotham in the West) is following in his footsteps.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

iffo you listed Ali Sina's book. I assume you have read it, as you recommend it. any insight you can share with us about the book?
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

iffo

Post by iffo »

ygalg wrote:iffo you listed Ali Sina's book. I assume you have read it, as you recommend it. any insight you can share with us about the book?
He did usual crockness, if there are 3 stories about one incident he took the one that is most negative for muhammad.
He made made lot of assumptions, according to him there is not a single mental disease out there that muhammad did not have.
He said everybody had mental problem, Muhammad was mental, his mom was mental, his wife Khadija was mental.

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

iffo wrote:
ygalg wrote:iffo you listed Ali Sina's book. I assume you have read it, as you recommend it. any insight you can share with us about the book?
He did usual crockness, if there are 3 stories about one incident he took the one that is most negative for muhammad.
He made made lot of assumptions, according to him there is not a single mental disease out there that muhammad did not have.
He said everybody had mental problem, Muhammad was mental, his mom was mental, his wife Khadija was mental.
crookedness??? can you give examples where you do not agree with Ali?

every claim Ali made in the book, accompanied with reference. you can't deny that as it is in the book.

Muhammad was mentally ill. he wanted to commit suicide. he heard voices. if muhmamd was a product of today and cliam he heard voices etc he would have hospitalized. you know that, don't you?

mental in what way Muhammad's mother? I know she lost her husband. she was poor and left Muhammad the child, under his uncle care. she probably in result suffered from depression. she died fairly young.
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

iffo wrote:
Don't worry about all these ffi apostateinfidelchristianjewishhindusikhbuddhistathiestpagan guys iffo., We just need to capture US of A and make it Sharai compatible or enforce Sharia law. Then we can make the to shut up.. we are almost there.. lol..

after watching these tow tubes., I see a great future ..

survivor

Post by survivor »

SAM wrote:Salam bro,

I think its wasted time to handle with Islam hater... They hate Islam teaching's mean hate Muslims too...
No my dear bro. You are utterly wrong with your words.
We only hate islam which basically is true to it's satanic nature. It hates it's own helpless followers before it does with everyone else. The proof of it's hatred towards muslims lies in the point where it forces them to be the slaves of a conman, who had nothing but only the demonic attributes to his credit.
We hate the cult islam, for, it has forced muslims become helpless inmates of an islamic jail and look foolish in the midst of today's fast forwarding scientic world..
Sincerely,
Survivor.
Last edited by survivor on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
The great Islam has Greater Hidden Facts. To know them all, please, make yourself familiar with the provided site link.

SAM

Post by SAM »

survivor wrote:
SAM wrote:Salam bro,

No my dear bro. You are utterly wrong with your words.
We only hate the satanic islam that mainly hates it's blind followers first and forces them all to be the slaves of a conman, who had nothing but only the demonic attributes to his credit.
We hate the cult islam for it forced muslims become helpless and remain fools in the midst of wast intlligent masses of today's fast forwarding scientic world..
Sincerely,
Survivor.
While nearly three quarters of the people of the world still live in the Satanic life... including all types of religions and no one (100%) will escape from entering Hellfire before Heaven
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Please note: Karen Armstrong is an islamophile, gets paid for her services from al Saud.
Her book on Muhammad is a whitewash. Read it with that in mind.

Mustafa Zayed is of the same ilk.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Jimi

Post by Jimi »

pr126 wrote:Please note: Karen Armstrong is an islamophile, gets paid for her services from al Saud.
Her book on Muhammad is a whitewash. Read it with that in mind.

Mustafa Zayed is of the same ilk.

Her stuff is garbage. At least if you believe the real books mentioned here
May the example of pbuh guild you to the truth.