Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

His life, his examples and his psychology
darth
Posts: 492
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by darth »

SAM wrote:Because you do not have the acquisition of Knowledge of Islam (ilm) it is one of the most essential requirement of us (human being) to know.
Al-Baqarah 2:151...Just as We have sent among you a messenger from yourselves reciting to you Our verses and purifying you and teaching you the Book and wisdom and teaching you that which you did not know.
What is mo teaching us that we did not know? How it is okay to lust after your adopted daughter in law. How it is okay to have sex with girls that are not grown up? How it is okay to be a highway robber? Certainly before mo we never thought all that was okay.

Aren't you ashamed to be following such con man? Obviously, iblis has deceived you through him. Be careful where it takes you.

ringmaster
Posts: 1679
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by ringmaster »

SAM wrote:
Because you do not have the acquisition of Knowledge of Islam (ilm) it is one of the most essential requirement of us (human being) to know.
Al-Baqarah 2:151...Just as We have sent among you a messenger from yourselves reciting to you Our verses and purifying you and teaching you the Book and wisdom and teaching you that which you did not know.
Your only childish defense is to be condescending. What you do that you are just exposing your own garbage toilet allah guy to ridicule, because it's obvious he's a blithering idiot.

We know all about the "acquisition of knowledge" of muslims. Muslim countries are for the most part squalid backward pigsties, because their inhabitants lead the world in illiteracy.

A billion muslims lack the collective brain power to defeat a few million Jews, and your celestial pimp moon god allah does nothing about it. Looks to me like praying 5 times a day to the statue of a vagina (muslims are idol worshippers) hasn't done much to increase muslims' knowledge at all.
The prophet of Islam was nothing more than a common criminal.

Please tell me if this is accurate:

“I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4353
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by SAM »

ThereIs1Adonai wrote:I did not say Mohammad was deceived, but rather that he was the great deceiver of Islam.
Muhammad who was born in the dark ages some 1,400 years ago is THE SAVIOUR OF HUMANITY and his teaching the only panacea to all ailments of humanity.
His statements about what Allah supposedly said made him a virtual king over his people, created a strong army he used to rape, pillage, plunder, and destroy any who opposed him. He used what he said to give him women who belonged to other men, a child, and many concubines in violation of the very words others were meant to follow and obey. His words were not the words of a god, but self-serving. If you cannot see that, you are the deceived one and not I. Your very comment that Mohammad could not have been deceived shows you have made him to be a god and not human. Any human can be deceived, including Mohammad.... and you.

Peace, Shalom
I'm not stupid....:nono1: I know the difference between a "fake and genuine diamond"...
As I said, Iblis succeeded brilliantly and very easily in deceiving Adam including you....
And Muhammad spoke the truth. NO lies and never deceived anyone...
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4353
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by SAM »

darth wrote:
SAM wrote:Because you do not have the acquisition of Knowledge of Islam (ilm) it is one of the most essential requirement of us (human being) to know.
Al-Baqarah 2:151...Just as We have sent among you a messenger from yourselves reciting to you Our verses and purifying you and teaching you the Book and wisdom and teaching you that which you did not know.
What is mo teaching us that we did not know?
There are four grades of knowledge in Islam. Which grade are you interested?
How it is okay to lust after your adopted daughter in law. How it is okay to have sex with girls that are not grown up? How it is okay to be a highway robber? Certainly before mo we never thought all that was okay.

Aren't you ashamed to be following such con man? Obviously, iblis has deceived you through him. Be careful where it takes you.
You can say whatever you want about Muhammad's past life ... is not impacted at all to me. The life and the teachings of Muhammad have survived until today, tomorrow and the future.. :*)
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4353
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by SAM »

ringmaster wrote:
Your only childish defense is to be condescending. What you do that you are just exposing your own garbage toilet allah guy to ridicule, because it's obvious he's a blithering idiot.
You will lose no matter how hard you try... :*)
We know all about the "acquisition of knowledge" of muslims. Muslim countries are for the most part squalid backward pigsties, because their inhabitants lead the world in illiteracy.
You know nothing secret teachings of Mohammad.. :*)
A billion muslims lack the collective brain power to defeat a few million Jews, and your celestial pimp moon god allah does nothing about it.
its only a matter of time for Islam invade Israel...
Looks to me like praying 5 times a day to the statue of a vagina (muslims are idol worshippers) hasn't done much to increase muslims' knowledge at all.
Vagina in Mecca and Penis in Japan... Ask Japanese.why they worship the penis?
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

darth
Posts: 492
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by darth »

SAM wrote: There are four grades of knowledge in Islam. Which grade are you interested?
Answer the question. What did mo bring that was new?
SAM wrote: You can say whatever you want about Muhammad's past life ... is not impacted at all to me. The life and the teachings of Muhammad have survived until today, tomorrow and the future.. :*)
Good they have survived. That is how we know what a conman he was. And now that knowledge is available to every sensible person.
So you have no objection that you are following such a conman? Does his highway looting, mass murders not bother you? If it does not, be afraid, be very afraid, because iblis has you!!!!

ThereIs1Adonai
Posts: 1674
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:34 pm
Location: Heart of America

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by ThereIs1Adonai »

SAM wrote:
ThereIs1Adonai wrote:I did not say Mohammad was deceived, but rather that he was the great deceiver of Islam.
Muhammad who was born in the dark ages some 1,400 years ago is THE SAVIOUR OF HUMANITY and his teaching the only panacea to all ailments of humanity.
His statements about what Allah supposedly said made him a virtual king over his people, created a strong army he used to rape, pillage, plunder, and destroy any who opposed him. He used what he said to give him women who belonged to other men, a child, and many concubines in violation of the very words others were meant to follow and obey. His words were not the words of a god, but self-serving. If you cannot see that, you are the deceived one and not I. Your very comment that Mohammad could not have been deceived shows you have made him to be a god and not human. Any human can be deceived, including Mohammad.... and you.

Peace, Shalom
I'm not stupid....:nono1: I know the difference between a "fake and genuine diamond"...
As I said, Iblis succeeded brilliantly and very easily in deceiving Adam including you....
And Muhammad spoke the truth. NO lies and never deceived anyone...

Well, here we are at what is known as a Mexican standoff. You say he did not deceive and was 'THE SAVIOUR OF HUMANITY' which I find laughable, given that he slaughtered a great number of humanity, and thanks to his words the killing continues to this day.

It is clear that you are 100% positively sure that everything Mohammad said is gold and should be followed. So when is the last time you drank camel urine? You do want to keep up your health, don't you? That is what Mohammad said to do for your health. I just want to make sure you are being a good Muslim and doing all he said.


http://www.muhammadanism.org/Hadith/Top ... icine.htm
Urine as Medicine

Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Anas:The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron. Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 7, Bk. 71, No. 590. (Also, see No. 589.)

Narrated Anas: Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die. Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol. 8, Bk. 82, No. 794.

Sahih Muslim

Anas reported: Eight men of the tribe of 'Ukl came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and swore allegiance to him on Islam, but found the climate of that land uncogenial to their health and thus they became sick, and they made complaint of that to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: Why don't you go to (the fold) of our camels along with our shepherd, and make use of their milk and urine. They said: Yes. They set out and drank their (camels') milk and urine and regained their health. They killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. This (news) reached Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and he sent them on their track and they were caught and brought to him (the Holy Prophet). He commanded about them, and (thus) their hands and feet were cut off and their eyes were gouged and then they were thrown in the sun, until they died.

This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Ibn al-Sabbah with a slight variation of words. Sahih Muslim, Book 16, Number 4131 (Also, see 4130, 4132).

Of course, many Muslims find the idea of drinking camel's urine to be repulsive; and, as a result, they reject this hadith, even though it is Muttafaq 'Alaih. Others justify the hadith, and point out that horse urine is the source of conjugated equine estrogens (CEE) and available as Premarin®. It is an estrogen treatment for menopausal and premenopausal women. For them, it is reason to praise Muhammad whom, they claim, had miraculous foreknowledge of modern medicine. However, there is no specific evidence that those who were ill were menopausal women or that Muhammad suggested that camel urine would cure a woman who had a low level of estrogen.

Furthermore, those Muslims who think that Muhammad was given miraculous scientific knowledge only give lip service to this hadith. They would never put camel urine to their lips and drink it themselves. This shows that they don't really believe the so-called miracle in their hearts. If they did, they would be asking to drink camel's urine whenever they were ill. Since they neither believe nor follow Muhammad's advice in this hadith, their verbal praise of Muhammad's miraculous medical knowledge rings hollow and hypocritical.

Even more striking than the advice to drink camel's milk and urine is the horrific mutilation of the murderers. Since Muhammad commanded that their eyes be branded with a hot iron, and since their hand and feet were cut, tradition records that someone said, "I saw one of them licking the earth with his tongue till he died." When Muhammad commanded them to be mutilated, he did not allow the cuts on their hands and feet to be cauterized. He wanted them to die the most slow, painful, dry, and agonizing death possible. (See Sahih Al-Bukhari No. 589 of Vol 7.)

Yet, the Qur'an claims Muhammad's mission was only a mission of mercy for peoples.

And We have sent you (O Muhammad SAW) not but as a mercy for the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). 21:107 [Al-Hilali & Khan's translation]

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِ لَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ ٢١ :١٠٧

Justice requires that a murderer must die, but the mind that proposed this vile and cruel mutilation was motivated by neither mercy nor justice. It was mind motivated by hateful revenge and thirsting for the pleasures of seeing them go through the agonies of a prolonged and cruel death.



I like my Savior better. Instead of butchering others, he laid down his life for them. I do know the difference between a fake and a genuine diamond.

Peace, Shalom
Last edited by ThereIs1Adonai on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ringmaster
Posts: 1679
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by ringmaster »

SAM wrote:
You will lose no matter how hard you try... :*)
We don't have to try hard at all. All we have to do is use your own koran, hadith, and tafsirs. You are the one who is making the strenuous efforts to avoid the issue.

SAM wrote:
You know nothing secret teachings of Mohammad.. :*)

We know all we need to know about your prophet. Your prophet was a liar, thief, pedophile, adulterer, slave trader, rapist & murderer.

There are no secrets about that scumbag at all.

SAM wrote:
its only a matter of time for Islam invade Israel...

So you admit that islam is spread by the sword. You admit that islam is spread by invasion.

Your garbage toilet allah guy is sure taking his time. Maybe muslims need to breed another billion before they can defeat the Jews?

SAM wrote:
Vagina in Mecca and Penis in Japan... Ask Japanese.why they worship the penis?
So you admit that muslims are idol vagina worshippers. You don't really have to repeat it. We already knew that.
The prophet of Islam was nothing more than a common criminal.

Please tell me if this is accurate:

“I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4353
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by SAM »

darth wrote:Answer the question. What did mo bring that was new?
Darth... you keep asking the same question.. I've already answered your questions and you still have not answered my question?

"Did you know you what does the Ahl al-Bayt(THE HOUSEHOLD) mean to you ? "

And I post a second follow up answer to a question?

"There are four grades of knowledge in Islam. Which grade are you interested?"

This is why I said, "you know nothing about Muhammad's teaching."
SAM wrote: You can say whatever you want about Muhammad's past life ... is not impacted at all to me. The life and the teachings of Muhammad have survived until today, tomorrow and the future.. :*)
Good they have survived. That is how we know what a conman he was. And now that knowledge is available to every sensible person.
So you have no objection that you are following such a conman? Does his highway looting, mass murders not bother you? If it does not, be afraid, be very afraid, because iblis has you!!!!
I had already answered....see the highlighting words marked as blue
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4353
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by SAM »

ThereIs1Adonai wrote:Well, here we are at what is known as a Mexican standoff. You say he did not deceive and was 'THE SAVIOUR OF HUMANITY' which I find laughable, given that he slaughtered a great number of humanity, and thanks to his words the killing continues to this day.

It is clear that you are 100% positively sure that everything Mohammad said is gold and should be followed. So when is the last time you drank camel urine? You do want to keep up your health, don't you? That is what Mohammad said to do for your health. I just want to make sure you are being a good Muslim and doing all he said.
Spoiler! :
http://www.muhammadanism.org/Hadith/Top ... icine.htm
Urine as Medicine

Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Anas:The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron. Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 7, Bk. 71, No. 590. (Also, see No. 589.)

Narrated Anas: Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die. Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol. 8, Bk. 82, No. 794.

Sahih Muslim

Anas reported: Eight men of the tribe of 'Ukl came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and swore allegiance to him on Islam, but found the climate of that land uncogenial to their health and thus they became sick, and they made complaint of that to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: Why don't you go to (the fold) of our camels along with our shepherd, and make use of their milk and urine. They said: Yes. They set out and drank their (camels') milk and urine and regained their health. They killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. This (news) reached Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and he sent them on their track and they were caught and brought to him (the Holy Prophet). He commanded about them, and (thus) their hands and feet were cut off and their eyes were gouged and then they were thrown in the sun, until they died.

This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Ibn al-Sabbah with a slight variation of words. Sahih Muslim, Book 16, Number 4131 (Also, see 4130, 4132).

Of course, many Muslims find the idea of drinking camel's urine to be repulsive; and, as a result, they reject this hadith, even though it is Muttafaq 'Alaih. Others justify the hadith, and point out that horse urine is the source of conjugated equine estrogens (CEE) and available as Premarin®. It is an estrogen treatment for menopausal and premenopausal women. For them, it is reason to praise Muhammad whom, they claim, had miraculous foreknowledge of modern medicine. However, there is no specific evidence that those who were ill were menopausal women or that Muhammad suggested that camel urine would cure a woman who had a low level of estrogen.

Furthermore, those Muslims who think that Muhammad was given miraculous scientific knowledge only give lip service to this hadith. They would never put camel urine to their lips and drink it themselves. This shows that they don't really believe the so-called miracle in their hearts. If they did, they would be asking to drink camel's urine whenever they were ill. Since they neither believe nor follow Muhammad's advice in this hadith, their verbal praise of Muhammad's miraculous medical knowledge rings hollow and hypocritical.

Even more striking than the advice to drink camel's milk and urine is the horrific mutilation of the murderers. Since Muhammad commanded that their eyes be branded with a hot iron, and since their hand and feet were cut, tradition records that someone said, "I saw one of them licking the earth with his tongue till he died." When Muhammad commanded them to be mutilated, he did not allow the cuts on their hands and feet to be cauterized. He wanted them to die the most slow, painful, dry, and agonizing death possible. (See Sahih Al-Bukhari No. 589 of Vol 7.)

Yet, the Qur'an claims Muhammad's mission was only a mission of mercy for peoples.

And We have sent you (O Muhammad SAW) not but as a mercy for the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). 21:107 [Al-Hilali & Khan's translation]

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِ لَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ ٢١ :١٠٧

Justice requires that a murderer must die, but the mind that proposed this vile and cruel mutilation was motivated by neither mercy nor justice. It was mind motivated by hateful revenge and thirsting for the pleasures of seeing them go through the agonies of a prolonged and cruel death.



I like my Savior better. Instead of butchering others, he laid down his life for them. I do know the difference between a fake and a genuine diamond.
Peace, Shalom
You run out of new ideas and repeating the same OLD arguments..... :stupid:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
Marie
Posts: 2810
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:25 pm

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by Marie »

SAM
Peace, Shalom
Bear in your mind..... I am what I am. Iblis succeeded brilliantly and very easily in deceiving Adam including you but not Muhammad.. :heh:[/quote]

What about the Satanic verses?

How do you know Satan is deceiving us? How do you if Satan is not deceiving you?

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4353
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by SAM »

ringmaster wrote:
We don't have to try hard at all. All we have to do is use your own koran, hadith, and tafsirs. You are the one who is making the strenuous efforts to avoid the issue.
Do you think to read the whole Quran, Hadith and Tafsir you have a better opinion of the Muslims and Islam doctrine. Tell me, if you think you know it all... :heh:
We know all we need to know about your prophet. Your prophet was a liar, thief, pedophile, adulterer, slave trader, rapist & murderer.

There are no secrets about that scumbag at all.
You can say whatever you want...as long as you're happy
So you admit that islam is spread by the sword. You admit that islam is spread by invasion.

Your garbage toilet allah guy is sure taking his time. Maybe muslims need to breed another billion before they can defeat the Jews?
Jews..they are most cowards people on the earth...

SAM wrote:
Vagina in Mecca and Penis in Japan... Ask Japanese.why they worship the penis?

So you admit that muslims are idol vagina worshippers. You don't really have to repeat it. We already knew that.
Answer me.. have you ask Japanese.why they worship the penis?
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4353
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by SAM »

Marie wrote:What about the Satanic verses?

How do you know Satan is deceiving us? How do you if Satan is not deceiving you?
It is very easy to know the difference... Lady :heartbeat:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
Marie
Posts: 2810
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:25 pm

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by Marie »

SAM wrote:
Marie wrote:What about the Satanic verses?

How do you know Satan is deceiving us? How do you if Satan is not deceiving you?
It is very easy to know the difference... Lady :heartbeat:
Tell me the difference.

User avatar
HollowScar
Posts: 501
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:06 am

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by HollowScar »

Good to know that you are still here Marie. It's been a year since I started. By the way, did you become a Deaconess yet?

Ah, you know I almost was ready to go back to Islam, and accept defeat. However, the guy had exams and had to take a break. That gave me enough time to gain my spirit, and do a deeper research on the Qur'an. After all, I had an ongoing job a few weeks ago, and he responded immediately, so I barely had enough time to look into his claims. Now I am rejuvenated as I was a year ago.

It would be an honor if you could look at it, and give some feedback.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8859
"Do you remember what you told me once? That every passing minute is a another chance to turn it all around" - Vanilla Sky
"If I could just go back... if I could rub everything out... starting with myself" - The Talented Mr. Ripley

ringmaster
Posts: 1679
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by ringmaster »

SAM wrote:
Do you think to read the whole Quran, Hadith and Tafsir you have a better opinion of the Muslims and Islam doctrine. Tell me, if you think you know it all... :heh:

I have read the Koran and hadith, and I know enough about them to do all of the following:

(1) I can make your garbage toilet allah guy out to be the scumbag that he is.
(2) I can make your prophet look like the manwhore, thief, murderer, pedophile, rapist…etc. that he was.
(3) I can make you look like a fool in your attempts to defend them.

But really, to understand the koran, there is only a small part of the it we need to know, because most of it is abrogated. We only need to know the latter Medina Verses.

SAM wrote:
You can say whatever you want...as long as you're happy

I will say what I want, and your garbage toilet allah guy can’t do anything about it.

SAM wrote:
Jews..they are most cowards people on the earth...

It obviously rankles you that a billion muslims cannot take a tiny sliver of land away from a few million Jews.

I guess 5 prayers a day to your vagina statue just don’t cut it.

SAM wrote:
Answer me.. have you ask Japanese.why they worship the penis?
It doesn’t matter whether the Japanese worship an idol or not. You have proclaimed to this forum that you idol worship the statue of a vagina. It’s too late to slither out of that one. You said what you said.
The prophet of Islam was nothing more than a common criminal.

Please tell me if this is accurate:

“I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)

User avatar
Marie
Posts: 2810
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:25 pm

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by Marie »

HollowScar wrote:Good to know that you are still here Marie. It's been a year since I started. By the way, did you become a Deaconess yet?

Ah, you know I almost was ready to go back to Islam, and accept defeat. However, the guy had exams and had to take a break. That gave me enough time to gain my spirit, and do a deeper research on the Qur'an. After all, I had an ongoing job a few weeks ago, and he responded immediately, so I barely had enough time to look into his claims. Now I am rejuvenated as I was a year ago.

It would be an honor if you could look at it, and give some feedback.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8859
No I haven't become a Deaconess yet. I have to go back to school first.

ringmaster
Posts: 1679
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by ringmaster »

HollowScar wrote:…….

...............Ah, you know I almost was ready to go back to Islam, and accept defeat. However, the guy had exams and had to take a break. That gave me enough time to gain my spirit, and do a deeper research on the Qur'an. After all, I had an ongoing job a few weeks ago, and he responded immediately, so I barely had enough time to look into his claims. Now I am rejuvenated as I was a year ago.........................



There is no need to research the Koran deeply at all. Most of it is abrogated.

Just read the unabrogated latter Medina verses and you will clearly see what a cheap porn rag that book is.
The prophet of Islam was nothing more than a common criminal.

Please tell me if this is accurate:

“I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)

User avatar
HollowScar
Posts: 501
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:06 am

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by HollowScar »

ringmaster wrote:
HollowScar wrote:…….

...............Ah, you know I almost was ready to go back to Islam, and accept defeat. However, the guy had exams and had to take a break. That gave me enough time to gain my spirit, and do a deeper research on the Qur'an. After all, I had an ongoing job a few weeks ago, and he responded immediately, so I barely had enough time to look into his claims. Now I am rejuvenated as I was a year ago.........................



There is no need to research the Koran deeply at all. Most of it is abrogated.

Just read the unabrogated latter Medina verses and you will clearly see what a cheap porn rag that book is.
Wow! I did not know that there were unabrogated medina verses. I thought only the Sana'a manuscripts were different.
No I haven't become a Deaconess yet. I have to go back to school first.
Ah, its never to late. I hope you succeed at that.
"Do you remember what you told me once? That every passing minute is a another chance to turn it all around" - Vanilla Sky
"If I could just go back... if I could rub everything out... starting with myself" - The Talented Mr. Ripley

ringmaster
Posts: 1679
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by ringmaster »

HollowScar wrote:
Wow! I did not know that there were unabrogated medina verses. I thought only the Sana'a manuscripts were different.

Some of the early Medina verses (like 2-256) are abrogated by verses 9-5 and 9-29 (both latter Medina verses). In terms of the aggressive and intolerant nature of the koran, we can, for all practical purposes, probably consider all of the more peaceful Mecca verses to be abrogated.

Nothing comes chronologically in the koran after 9-5 and 9-29 that contradicts them, which means they remain unabrogated. Remember, the numerical order of the suras is not in chronological order. Mecca verses come chronologically before the Medina verses.

Bottom line: There is really only a relatively small part of the koran you need to know to understand its squalid filth.
The prophet of Islam was nothing more than a common criminal.

Please tell me if this is accurate:

“I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)

Post Reply