Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

His life, his examples and his psychology
ThereIs1Adonai

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by ThereIs1Adonai »

ringmaster wrote:
ThereIs1Adonai wrote:
Even when Islamic countries attacked them en force and Israel was young, not having time to build a strong military.... the Muslims lost and lost big. :roflmao: :lol: :lotpot:

Peace, Shalom <--- when Islam does not exist
And imagine, their allah guy did nothing about it, even though they pray to that satanic dummy 5 times a day.

The mantra we so often here from muslims is that it’s because of Rothschild money and American military support. If that is so, then they should pray 5 times a day to the Rothschilds and bow down prostrate in the direction of the Pentagon.

:roflmao:

Rothschild's money would not top all the money from oil that the leadership of Islamic countries uses to adorn their palaces and support multiple wives. American military support was nonexistent when the first wars broke out. Israel stood alone and still won. No excuses there. Our military support came later. Some have claimed miraculous events in those battles. I don't know because I wasn't there, but given the outcome which seems impossible, I wouldn't be surprised if God didn't intervene miraculously in order to fulfill the prophecies that once the remnant returned home, Israel would never again be destroyed.

Methinks there be barrel-reaching to the bottom in search of excuses for failure and the name of the barrel is BLAME. With Muslims, it is always someone else's fault. This is a defense mechanism recognized by psychologists in dysfunctional people with many diagnoses, such as alcoholism, delusional, hallucinations, etc. etc. etc.

Peace, Shalom

ringmaster

Re: Article why did Muhammed marry so many women is now online

Post by ringmaster »

ThereIs1Adonai wrote:

Rothschild's money would not top all the money from oil that the leadership of Islamic countries uses to adorn their palaces and support multiple wives. American military support was nonexistent when the first wars broke out. Israel stood alone and still won. No excuses there. Our military support came later. Some have claimed miraculous events in those battles. I don't know because I wasn't there, but given the outcome which seems impossible, I wouldn't be surprised if God didn't intervene miraculously in order to fulfill the prophecies that once the remnant returned home, Israel would never again be destroyed.

Methinks there be barrel-reaching to the bottom in search of excuses for failure and the name of the barrel is BLAME. With Muslims, it is always someone else's fault. This is a defense mechanism recognized by psychologists in dysfunctional people with many diagnoses, such as alcoholism, delusional, hallucinations, etc. etc. etc.

Peace, Shalom
Well, muslim countries are pretty much at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to livability. They are failed dysfunctional countries. I would submit that failed countries at the bottom of the barrel are that way because the dysfunctional people that inhabit them are at the bottom of the barrel (eg…….Pukeistan).
The prophet of Islam was nothing more than a common criminal.

Please tell me if this is accurate:

“I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)