Aisha age 6

His life, his examples and his psychology
darth

Re: Aisha age 6

Post by darth »

ahmed2010 wrote:Prophet, peace be upon him, said marriage is always an open ceremony. If its done in secret, then its not marriage. Its a sinful affair. Allah condemns secret relationships. Prophet (pbuh) taught that couple must be open and honest as to with whom they want to spend the rest of their lives.
Why would allah condemn secret relationships? Surely it is not secret from him? BTW, mo was not so open and honest. Even the quran tells us he hid what was in his hear after he saw his half naked adopted daughter in law.
If you like a women of age 8 or 9 or whatever, then you can marry her if she argees and her parents agree. Why should other people tell you that you can't do this or do that.
So a 8 or 9 year old is a "woman"? How does a 8 year old "agree"? Does a 8 year old know what marriage is? Do you think an 8 year old body is ready? Do you ignore the medical problems for the girl when she is forced to have sex at such a young age.
A lot of "other people" who tell you this is wrong are medical doctors who base it on physical and scientific evidence that this is harmful for the child. But no, you should ignore all scientific advice and follow the dictates of a 7th century savage, the allah zombie that you are.
By the way, there is a web site called free-minds or something run by your co-religionist ahmad-something. Why don't you go there and discuss your viewpoint with him?

darth

Post by darth »

ahmed2010 wrote: they want something stable family values and only Islam provides gives that. Thats why it is spreading and converting a lot of people in west.

Check it here how many females in the west have becomes muslim in last five years.
Scientists and intellectuals are turnning to islam and accepting it as the only vialble alternative.
You are living in a dream world. The only people who are converting to islam are mentally disturbed individuals and prison inmates because of their propensity for havoc and mayhem which islam provides.
Most sane and educated people in the West (those who are not completely in to christianity or atheism) are turning towards gentle eastern religions like Buddhism. But because they don't hide bombs in their underwear they are not front page news.
And trust me, no scientist (except for a mentally disturbed one) will ever turn to an absurdity like islam.

charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

darth wrote:
ahmed2010 wrote:Prophet, peace be upon him, said marriage is always an open ceremony. If its done in secret, then its not marriage. Its a sinful affair. Allah condemns secret relationships. Prophet (pbuh) taught that couple must be open and honest as to with whom they want to spend the rest of their lives.
Why would allah condemn secret relationships? Surely it is not secret from him? BTW, mo was not so open and honest. Even the quran tells us he hid what was in his hear after he saw his half naked adopted daughter in law.
Exactly!!

If I remember correctly, the day Muhammad cooked up the story of his visit to the heavens, he spent the previous night in the house of one of his cousin sisters when her husband was not present.

We can well imagine what kind of heaven he visited during the night.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.

brooqdes

Post by brooqdes »

There is no power but from God

sum

Post by sum »

Hello brooqdes

How many gods are there and which one are you talking about?

sum

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

and is that the same god or gods as in 2010 when this thread was last active?
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Fernando wrote:and is that the same god or gods as in 2010 when this thread was last active?
He must have done it Just to jazz things up :lol: .

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

brooqdes wrote:There is no power but from God
A god which has been asleep since March 2010. Allah is not that akbar.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

sigmond Freud on Dreams
Dreams, in Freud's view, are all forms of "wish fulfillment" — attempts by the unconscious to resolve a conflict of some sort, whether something recent or something from the recesses of the past (later in Beyond the Pleasure Principle, Freud would discuss dreams which do not appear to be wish-fulfillment). Because the information in the unconscious is in an unruly and often disturbing form, a "censor" in the preconscious will not allow it to pass unaltered into the conscious.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Inter ... _of_Dreams

Sahih Bukhari 9.140
Narrated 'Aisha:
Allah's Apostle said to me, "You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, 'Uncover (her),' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Centaur wrote:sigmond Freud on Dreams
Because the information in the unconscious is in an unruly and often disturbing form, a "censor" in the preconscious will not allow it to pass unaltered into the conscious.
For Muslims, Allah has installed another censor, which sends thoughts into the unconscious if they are likely to diminish their acceptance of Islam.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah