Page 5 of 7

Re: MUHAMMAD AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:25 pm
by manfred
I knew it would not last.... one almost serious post and we are back to the same old junk.

I don't give damn sh!t your Jesus Iscariot. Muslims respect Isa, son of the virgin Mary as the prophet of Israelites, not for Gentile Christians founded by Paul and the Roman Church, Muslims status is higher than Jesus Iscariot.


"isa" is a fictional character very loosely based on Jesus.

This means you blame the biblical writer who was inspired by Satan.


During the Middle Ages, Mary Magdalene was conflated in western tradition with Mary of Bethany and the unnamed "sinful woman" who anoints Jesus's feet in Luke 7:36-50, resulting in a widespread but inaccurate belief that she was a repentant prostitute or promiscuous woman.

How on earth is that the fault of the writers? Does this new found odd logic of yours also apply to the Qur'an? If people do not understand it the way you do, then the AUTHOR of the Qur'an is possessed by the devil?

This means that Hosea the most idiotic Israelite prophet. He became a victim of Jehovah to marry a harlot because of an unfaithful Israelites


I have noticed before that you cannot understand things like love and duty. To you he is stupid, because you cannot understand the idea that people could not be selfish.

So Moses was a prophet, even though he ordered the execution of all Midianites elders, parents, children, infants and women, war captives girl who were still virgins are divided among the soldiers and the rest of Israel.


How many more times do you need to have Number 33 explained to you? This is not a record of events, but it is a temple priest writing "if Moses were alive today he would do this..."

You talk nonsense, gibberish and rubbish.


That is really your domain... I cannot help if you are unable to process information given to you. I bet you told your maths teacher at school also he talked gibberish because you could not master things like adding fractions...

Re: MUHAMMAD ﷺ AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:43 am
by SAM
manfred wrote:I knew it would not last.... one almost serious post and we are back to the same old junk.

I don't give damn sh!t your Jesus Iscariot. Muslims respect Isa, son of the virgin Mary as the prophet of Israelites, not for Gentile Christians founded by Paul and the Roman Church, Muslims status is higher than Jesus Iscariot.


"isa" is a fictional character very loosely based on Jesus.

This means you blame the biblical writer who was inspired by Satan.


During the Middle Ages, Mary Magdalene was conflated in western tradition with Mary of Bethany and the unnamed "sinful woman" who anoints Jesus's feet in Luke 7:36-50, resulting in a widespread but inaccurate belief that she was a repentant prostitute or promiscuous woman.

How on earth is that the fault of the writers? Does this new found odd logic of yours also apply to the Qur'an? If people do not understand it the way you do, then the AUTHOR of the Qur'an is possessed by the devil?

This means that Hosea the most idiotic Israelite prophet. He became a victim of Jehovah to marry a harlot because of an unfaithful Israelites


I have noticed before that you cannot understand things like love and duty. To you he is stupid, because you cannot understand the idea that people could not be selfish.

So Moses was a prophet, even though he ordered the execution of all Midianites elders, parents, children, infants and women, war captives girl who were still virgins are divided among the soldiers and the rest of Israel.


How many more times do you need to have Number 33 explained to you? This is not a record of events, but it is a temple priest writing "if Moses were alive today he would do this..."

You talk nonsense, gibberish and rubbish.


That is really your domain... I cannot help if you are unable to process information given to you. I bet you told your maths teacher at school also he talked gibberish because you could not master things like adding fractions...
1400 years ago, Allah told the truth that the NT had been corrupted and falsified. None of the Christian scholars denied that their Bible had been forged when arguing with Muhammad... :D

Re: MUHAMMAD ﷺ AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:18 am
by manfred
SAM, are we back to posting your usual sound bites.

First of all, not even Mohammed suggested that the NT has been "corrupted and falsified". This was something Muslims suggested much later, in the 11th century for the first time. Why? Because the Qur'an claimed what you have suggested, that Mohammed is mentioned on biblical texts. This is clearly false, so the "corruption" idea was thrown up in the air. The fact is that ALL biblical texts today are to the letter the same as they were at the time of Mohammed. Worse, it is a ridiculous suggestion to say that a whole range of biblical texts scattered over three continents were all maliciously edited to remove "Mohammed", and originals all destroyed. Who organised this? Who did it? When? Why? How? And why is there not even a hint of s historical record of all this at all?

This really is one of the daftest conspiracies ever... And what is even odder, despite of the claim of "corruption" Muslims still seem to be obsessed to "prove" Islam from the very texts they reject.

Re: MUHAMMAD ﷺ AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:14 am
by SAM
manfred wrote:SAM, are we back to posting your usual sound bites.

First of all, not even Mohammed suggested that the NT has been "corrupted and falsified". This was something Muslims suggested much later, in the 11th century for the first time. Why? Because the Qur'an claimed what you have suggested, that Mohammed is mentioned on biblical texts. This is clearly false, so the "corruption" idea was thrown up in the air. The fact is that ALL biblical texts today are to the letter the same as they were at the time of Mohammed. Worse, it is a ridiculous suggestion to say that a whole range of biblical texts scattered over three continents were all maliciously edited to remove "Mohammed", and originals all destroyed. Who organised this? Who did it? When? Why? How? And why is there not even a hint of s historical record of all this at all?

This really is one of the daftest conspiracies ever... And what is even odder, despite of the claim of "corruption" Muslims still seem to be obsessed to "prove" Islam from the very texts they reject.
It is enough for Allah to say a few words in the Qur'an that Jesus was not crucified to make the entire Bible invalid, no need to say other things that are not important. ;)

Re: MUHAMMAD ﷺ AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:50 am
by manfred
"Allah" said Jesus was not crucified? Mohammed said that. Have you ever spent a minute wondering why?

Re: MUHAMMAD ﷺ AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:41 am
by SAM
manfred wrote:"Allah" said Jesus was not crucified? Mohammed said that. Have you ever spent a minute wondering why?
You only need a few seconds, if you want to be a deep thinker.

Allah rejects the idea that Christians say that He has begotten a son, Jews say: 'Uzair is the son of Allah, Pagan Arabs say that He has begotten daughters." An idea it calls a monstrous falsehood (19:89). Of those who teach this idea it says: Allah condemn them! : How perverse are they!" (9:30).

Likewise, from the children of Satan who were Christians who taught the doctrine of the Trinity: Allah has forbidden them Paradise, and their refuge is the Fire, will certainly be subject to painful chastisement. [5.73] :whipper:

Re: MUHAMMAD ﷺ AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:13 am
by manfred
and quoting snippets from the Qur'an amounts to "thinking deeper"?

"Allah" cannot say anything. He is Mohammed's fictional deity. You need to stop treating words from Mohammed's wretched ramblings as some kind of "proof" for anything, It should be obvious that it is nothing of the kind to any non-Muslim. And a Muslim should EXAMINE what the Qur'an says instead of treating it as some kind of authority.

Look at what you said.

Allah rejects the idea that Christians say that He has begotten a son,


Allah is unable to reject things. Christians do not claim that Allah has begotten a son. So what is rejected is a strawman.

Jews say: 'Uzair is the son of Allah


No Jews believe that Ezra is the "son of Allah". This is simply wrong. That statement alone, as found in the Qur'an, is clear proof that the text is not of divine origin, as it claims.

I am not afraid of Mohammed's threats. All they show is how this Allah cannot be God, as a just God does not punish for an honestly held belief, but for our actions towards others. "Believe this or else..." is really quite a silly statement, similar to "like broccoli, or else...."

Re: MUHAMMAD ﷺ AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:54 pm
by Hombre
Fernando wrote:
Hombre wrote:On the "options: below the smiles, I have all selections - except [flash] turned on.
Yes, I have the same settings. Does it say "View more smilies"? If so, is that clickable? What browser are you using? It works for me in both Firefox and Opera. I haven't tested Chrome and I don't use Microsoft browsers.
yes fernando, I do get the pop-up on upper-left corner with same imjois as the ones on left - but no "page 2 or 3".

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[Flash] if OFF
[url] is ON
Smiles are ON.

I am sure some setting on my end is not set correctly. I also use firefox.

Re: MUHAMMAD ﷺ AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:06 am
by Fernando
Hombre wrote:
Fernando wrote:
Hombre wrote:On the "options: below the smiles, I have all selections - except [flash] turned on.
Yes, I have the same settings. Does it say "View more smilies"? If so, is that clickable? What browser are you using? It works for me in both Firefox and Opera. I haven't tested Chrome and I don't use Microsoft browsers.
yes fernando, I do get the pop-up on upper-left corner with same imjois as the ones on left - but no "page 2 or 3".

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[Flash] if OFF
[url] is ON
Smiles are ON.

I am sure some setting on my end is not set correctly. I also use firefox.
Have you tried Opera? If it works, your problem is with Firefox settings. If it doesn't, it must be something in Windows/MacOS/Linux or whatever, which seems very unlikely.
Good hunting!

Re: MUHAMMAD ﷺ AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:37 am
by SAM
manfred wrote:and quoting snippets from the Qur'an amounts to "thinking deeper"?

"Allah" cannot say anything. He is Mohammed's fictional deity. You need to stop treating words from Mohammed's wretched ramblings as some kind of "proof" for anything, It should be obvious that it is nothing of the kind to any non-Muslim. And a Muslim should EXAMINE what the Qur'an says instead of treating it as some kind of authority.

Look at what you said.

Allah rejects the idea that Christians say that He has begotten a son,


Allah is unable to reject things. Christians do not claim that Allah has begotten a son. So what is rejected is a strawman.

Allah has commanded that you only worship Him.

The Kalima Shahadat for Christianity must, "There is no Pagan God of Father except Allah, and Jesus the son of Mary is the Prophet of Allah. :worthy:

I am not afraid of Mohammed's threats.
Muhammad Ibn Abdullah has died 1400 years ago, why are you still very fear of his threats. :shock:
All they show is how this Allah cannot be God, as a just God does not punish for an honestly held belief, but for our actions towards others. "Believe this or else..." is really quite a silly statement, similar to "like broccoli, or else...."
You are old, day by day getting closer to the funeral. After you are buried, you are immediately tortured by angels in the grave. Imagine for thousands of years you will be tormented and tortured in the grave while awaiting the coming of Jesus Iscariot to save you on Judgment Day. :whipper: :whip:

Re: MUHAMMAD ﷺ AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:46 am
by manfred
Clearly you have run out of anything rational to say.

Re: MUHAMMAD ﷺ AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:19 am
by SAM
manfred wrote:Clearly you have run out of anything rational to say.
Why you're so clueless. :clueless:

Re: MUHAMMAD ﷺ AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:23 am
by manfred
SAM this really is enough nonsense.

Re: MUHAMMAD ﷺ AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:01 pm
by Fernando
SAM wrote:Allah has commanded that you only worship Him.

The Kalima Shahadat for Christianity must, "There is no Pagan God of Father except Allah, and Jesus the son of Mary is the Prophet of Allah. :worthy:
Oh SAM! You really must learn to read what you've written before you submit it! You've just said - no doubt because you subconsciously know it to be true - that Allah is a Pagan God. :clap:

Re: MUHAMMAD ﷺ AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:16 pm
by Hombre
SAM wrote:
manfred wrote:Clearly you have run out of anything rational to say.
Why you're so clueless. :clueless:
clueless are the ones who blindly Believe everything an illiterate man roaming Arabian deserts some 1400 years ago. A man whose mental state as defined by modern science with schizophrenia & epilepsy

Re: MUHAMMAD ﷺ AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:05 am
by SAM
Hombre wrote:
SAM wrote:
manfred wrote:Clearly you have run out of anything rational to say.
Why you're so clueless. :clueless:
clueless are the ones who blindly Believe everything an illiterate man roaming Arabian deserts some 1400 years ago. A man whose mental state as defined by modern science with schizophrenia & epilepsy
Don't you know 3,000 years ago that Jews had schizophrenia and epilepsy. That is why Elohim continues to send a Jewish prophet to make sure they do not behave like apes and pigs. But their features and characteristic remained unchanged, so Allah told Muhammad that they were cursed and condemned as apes and pigs. :tongueout:

Re: MUHAMMAD ﷺ AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:33 am
by SAM
Fernando wrote:
SAM wrote:Allah has commanded that you only worship Him.

The Kalima Shahadat for Christianity must, "There is no Pagan God of Father except Allah, and Jesus the son of Mary is the Prophet of Allah. :worthy:
Oh SAM! You really must learn to read what you've written before you submit it! You've just said - no doubt because you subconsciously know it to be true - that Allah is a Pagan God. :clap:
Atheists are idiots for decades, they do not know Allah has found a way to stick in their minds. And they are blind, foolish and stupid because they do not know the existence of Allah in their own selves. :harhar:

Re: MUHAMMAD ﷺ AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:01 am
by Fernando
SAM wrote:
Fernando wrote:
SAM wrote:Allah has commanded that you only worship Him.

The Kalima Shahadat for Christianity must, "There is no Pagan God of Father except Allah, and Jesus the son of Mary is the Prophet of Allah. :worthy:
Oh SAM! You really must learn to read what you've written before you submit it! You've just said - no doubt because you subconsciously know it to be true - that Allah is a Pagan God. :clap:
Atheists are idiots for decades, they do not know Allah has found a way to stick in their minds. And they are blind, foolish and stupid because they do not know the existence of Allah in their own selves. :harhar:
So you believe that Allah causes atheists to mock him/her/it? Or just that he/she/it is nontheless unable to prevent it?

Re: MUHAMMAD ﷺ AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:45 am
by SAM
Fernando wrote:
Atheists are idiots for decades, they do not know Allah has found a way to stick in their minds. And they are blind, foolish and stupid because they do not know the existence of Allah in their own selves. :harhar:
So you believe that Allah causes atheists to mock him/her/it? Or just that he/she/it is nontheless unable to prevent it?
You are free to ridicule, mock, insults, etc Allah, He knows that eventually you will return to Him in the hereafter. :flame:

Allah is not a Christian God who has gender. They call Pagan God (Zeus, Jupiter, etc.) as Him and He. That is why they believe Jesus Iscariot is the same God as their Pagan God as a form of human being who can go to defecate. :lol:

Re: MUHAMMAD ﷺ AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:14 am
by manfred
So you believe that Allah causes atheists to mock him/her/it?


Atheists believe in Allah?