MUHAMMAD ﷺ AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

His life, his examples and his psychology
manfred

Re: MUHAMMAD AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

Post by manfred »

.... and you have told us your preferred method for the ummah to "become ONE" ....

you want to cut off the heads of anyone disagreeing with you, like the "quran only" Muslims, for example, so that in the end all variations are gone.

Well you are not alone with that idea, and it has been the most common approach to Islamic unity.... The reason why Saudi Arabia is "united" is because Abdulaziz chopped off anyone's head who opposed him. (13 tribal leaders personally, I was told)
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Hombre

Re: MUHAMMAD ﷺ AND MADINAH IN THE BIBLE

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:
Hombre wrote:Yes, thanks to Allah that Muhammad is not alive today - otherwise, he would "marry" her as his 10th wife.
Muhammad's wives are peanuts, when compared to your King David had 100 wives, and Solomon had 1,000 wives, among whom were 300 captives. (slaves). :*)
Oh I see, so you do admit that "my prophets" were the better-looking man to attack so many women, and had bigger schtik then your prophet who had only 9 wives & 11 part-timers.
I guaranty you that - none of these wives were 9-year-olds when married these kings.

Otherwise, you are hilarious man. keep it coming.

(btw could you post the source where you get this funny emojis like the horseride?)

SAM

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:.... and you have told us your preferred method for the ummah to "become ONE" ....

you want to cut off the heads of anyone disagreeing with you, like the "quran only" Muslims, for example, so that in the end all variations are gone.
Kafirs who disagree with Allah, not me. Nowadays no need sword or bullet to cast terror into the Kafir hearts. The Quran alone is enough that Kafirs are really scared of it. That is why Christians are very desperate to ridicules of Allah, Miracles of the Quran, Muhammad and Islam.
Well you are not alone with that idea, and it has been the most common approach to Islamic unity.... The reason why Saudi Arabia is "united" is because Abdulaziz chopped off anyone's head who opposed him. (13 tribal leaders personally, I was told)
There are thousands of tribes in the Middle East. Only true caliphs can make them unite under the banner of Islam. The Muslims did not appoint the King of Saudi Arabia as their Caliph, they were appointed by the British conspiracy (divided and conquered). Remember Lawrence of Arabia.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

manfred

Post by manfred »

Oh, SAM, do tell us about the "miracles".... I love a good laugh.

SAM

Post by SAM »

Hombre wrote:Oh I see, so you do admit that "my prophets" were the better-looking man to attack so many women, and had bigger schtik then your prophet who had only 9 wives & 11 part-timers.
I guaranty you that - none of these wives were 9-year-olds when married these kings.

At least Muhammad was better than Jesus who married a prostitute, Mary Magdalene. No Prophet has married a prostitute.. :roflmao:
(btw could you post the source where you get this funny emojis like the horseride?)
Click "View more smiles", then select "1,2,3,4" to choose which emoji you like. :tease: :drunk:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.

manfred

Post by manfred »

For the record, Jesus never married at all, and Mary Magdalene was not a prostitute. This has also been explained to you several times.

However, Mohammed, whereas we do not know if he frequented prostitutes, we are told loud and clear in Muslim sources that he had sex slaves, slept with any woman who offered (a bit like you Sam) cheated on his wives and then threatened them with starvation if they continue to complain. That last part is even partially recorded in the Qur'an, you know that odd little book you say people are afraid of...

And wot, SAM no miracles????

glitch

Post by glitch »

manfred wrote:But do Muslims claim Mohammed to be the Messiah? Is he some sort of eschatological figure?
Also Isaiah says that this Messiah is a descendant of David, and obviously, therefore, not an Arab.
No because they clearly say Jesus is the messiah--written by the hand of their own Mu-Ham-head.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:
Hombre wrote:Oh I see, so you do admit that "my prophets" were the better-looking man to attack so many women, and had bigger schtik then your prophet who had only 9 wives & 11 part-timers.

At least Muhammad was better than Jesus who married a prostitute, Mary Magdalene. No Prophet has married a prostitute.. :roflmao:
Click "View more smiles", then select "1,2,3,4" to choose which emoji you like. :tease: :drunk:
As manfred had articulated - Jesus never married. Who else, which other Jewish prophets had married prostitutes. Name few of the.

As for the emojis - where did you get this imoji :horseride: it is not included with the ones on the left side. give me the link to the site.

SAM

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:Oh, SAM, do tell us about the "miracles".... I love a good laugh.
One of the reasons why many Kafirs accepted Islam and chose to convert Islam, after they read al-Quran based on curiosity sincerely. The Qur'an alone makes the Kafirs especially Christians very afraid of its influence that permeates its followers. Therefore, the Quran is the Miracle of Muhammad from Allah. :D
manfred wrote:For the record, Jesus never married at all, and Mary Magdalene was not a prostitute. This has also been explained to you several times.
There are still tens of millions of Christians believing that their beloved Jesus was married to a prostitute, Mary Magdalene. :whistling:
However, Mohammed, whereas we do not know if he frequented prostitutes, we are told loud and clear in Muslim sources that he had sex slaves, slept with any woman who offered(a bit like you Sam) cheated on his wives and then threatened them with starvation if they continue to complain. That last part is even partially recorded in the Qur'an, you know that odd little book you say people are afraid of...

And wot, SAM no miracles????
They are all Halal for him, just like Mary Magdalena Halal for Jesus. And also the girls who surrendered to me were Halal too. In other words it is a reward for me no need to wait houri in heaven. :heartbeat:

Unlike celibacy, his whole life is wasted. :lol:

SAM

Post by SAM »

Hombre wrote:Who else, which other Jewish prophets had married prostitutes. Name few of the.
Jehovah wants your prophet to marry a prostitute? Hosea’s wife. "When the Lord began to speak by Hosea, the Lord said to Hosea: “Go, take yourself a wife of harlotry and children of harlotry, for the land has committed great harlotry by departing from the Lord.” (Hosea 1:2).

I hope you are not one of Hosea's descendants, from children of harlotry. :roll:
As for the emojis - where did you get this imoji :horseride: it is not included with the ones on the left side. give me the link to the site.
Click "View more smilies" at the bottom of the emoji, then select the number "3" to choose the emoji you like.

manfred

Post by manfred »

There are still tens of millions of Christians believing that their beloved Jesus was married to a prostitute, Mary Magdalene.
There are no Christians believing that Jesus married a prostitute.

This is something Muslims put about to divert attention away from Mohammed's depravity.

As to Hosea, when he marries his wife Gomer, Hosea did not know that she was going to be unfaithful, how could he? When he later discovered this he did not divorce her but instead used his relationship in his preaching, as an example of God's relationship with Israel. The people of Israel in their relationship to God are like an unfaithful wife to her husband.

You can learn something about God from Hosea: Even bad things can be used by God to further his aim. And God's love is unconditional, which is reflected by Hosea's love to his wife, despite her being unfaithful. God's anger is always superseded by his love... Hosea's teaches us about God's frustrations about his wayward people, but also about eventual reconciliation. Just as Hosea is saddened and angered by the behaviour of his wife, but he still stays with her, so God is saddened and angered by the behaviour of the people of Israel at time, but God does not abandon them.

Read the text, SAM, you may learn something important. You find something there that only a real prophet has to offer: a glimpse of the divine.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Hombre wrote:As for the emojis - where did you get this imoji :horseride: it is not included with the ones on the left side. give me the link to the site.
A bit OT:
Wherever SAM got it, I'm surprised it worked - I thought PHPBB had to have them hard-coded in. Maybe there are new ones that haven't got into the collection on the site. Do the site admins select them, or do they come with the PHPBB installation/upgrade?
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

manfred

Post by manfred »

They do, SAM's horsie is on "view more smilies", page 3, near where this one is. It is the last one on the page.

:dogcat:

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

sorry, I don't see any page 2 or 3 of emojis. Besides the ones on the left - no other page appear on my screen

SAM

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:
There are still tens of millions of Christians believing that their beloved Jesus was married to a prostitute, Mary Magdalene.
There are no Christians believing that Jesus married a prostitute.

This is something Muslims put about to divert attention away from Mohammed's depravity.
The Lost Gospel 1,500-year-old ancient manuscript from the original Aramaic has alleged that Jesus married the prostitute Mary Magdalene had two children and the original Virgin Mary was his wife not mother :shock:
As to Hosea, when he marries his wife Gomer, Hosea did not know that she was going to be unfaithful, how could he? When he later discovered this he did not divorce her but instead used his relationship in his preaching, as an example of God's relationship with Israel. The people of Israel in their relationship to God are like an unfaithful wife to her husband.

You can learn something about God from Hosea: Even bad things can be used by God to further his aim. And God's love is unconditional, which is reflected by Hosea's love to his wife, despite her being unfaithful. God's anger is always superseded by his love... Hosea's teaches us about God's frustrations about his wayward people, but also about eventual reconciliation. Just as Hosea is saddened and angered by the behaviour of his wife, but he still stays with her, so God is saddened and angered by the behaviour of the people of Israel at time, but God does not abandon them.

Read the text, SAM, you may learn something important. You find something there that only a real prophet has to offer: a glimpse of the divine.
This doesn't matter whatever your reason is. Jehovah's words are the words that He wants Hosea to marry a prostitute? Unlike Jesus, he married a prostitute who was not permitted and blessed from his Father. :whistling:

manfred

Post by manfred »

The story of Mary Magdalene being a prostitute is a medieval mistake, confusing two different Marys in the text. (Much like Mohammed....)

And you have some "lost" gospel??? It really is quite pathetic how badly you want the person of Jesus to equal Mohammed in depravity.
This doesn't matter whatever your reason is. Jehovah's words are the words that He wants Hosea to marry a prostitute? Unlike Jesus, he married a prostitute who was not permitted and blessed from his Father.
"Jehovah" is a nonsense word of American origin, invented by people ignorant of even basic Hebrew. and Hosea's wife is descibed as unfaithful, which is not the same as prostitute.

And what happened to Hosea? He married and then he was disappointed discovering the unfaithfulness of his wife. What would Mohammed have done in that situation?

Hosea STAYED married. He reflected on his situation and he discovered that the people of Israel, or many of them, also were unfaithful to God. He thought that maybe his unfaithful wife is God's will, his way to show him what is happening all around. So he used his personal life to teach people both about the anger, the sadness and the enduring love of God.

That is a prophet,SAM. But a man who uses God as an excuse to be unfaithful, cruel and greedy is not a prophet.

Hosea stayed with his unfaithful wife, despite of her actions. He was faithful to her. Mohammed was faithful to none and treated all women he met as whores.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Hombre wrote:sorry, I don't see any page 2 or 3 of emojis. Besides the ones on the left - no other page appear on my screen
The basic ones are in the panel on the right when I'm composing this post. At the bottom of them, it says "view more smilies". Click on that and a little new window pops up at the top right. This has four pages of more complicated smilies, including ones shown by SAM and Manfred. Maybe you have pop-ups blocked in your browser? Perhaps that might be stopping the window appearing?
OOO! I've just tried to get them up again to check what I've written, and they won't come.
Sorry, can't investigate further - food to prepare!
EDIT
When I closed this window, there they were - they'd gone behind it. At the bottom, it says 1,2,3,4, Next and you can get whichever page you like. :horse:
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Fernando wrote:
Hombre wrote:sorry, I don't see any page 2 or 3 of emojis. Besides the ones on the left - no other page appear on my screen
The basic ones are in the panel on the right when I'm composing this post. At the bottom of them, it says "view more smilies". Click on that and a little new window pops up at the top right. This has four pages of more complicated smilies, including ones shown by SAM and Manfred. Maybe you have pop-ups blocked in your browser? Perhaps that might be stopping the window appearing?
OOO! I've just tried to get them up again to check what I've written, and they won't come.
Sorry, can't investigate further - food to prepare!
EDIT
When I closed this window, there they were - they'd gone behind it. At the bottom, it says 1,2,3,4, Next and you can get whichever page you like. :horse:
There must be something wrong on my end. Nonetheless, I tested it on two separate computers with different Operating Systems - same results only 1 page for smiles.

Maybe manfred or whoever in charge wants to look at it.

On the "options: below the smiles, I have all selections - except [flash] turned on.

SAM

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:The story of Mary Magdalene being a prostitute is a medieval mistake, confusing two different Marys in the text. (Much like Mohammed....)
This means you blame the biblical writer who was inspired by Satan.
And you have some "lost" gospel??? It really is quite pathetic how badly you want the person of Jesus to equal Mohammed in depravity.
I don't give damn sh!t your Jesus Iscariot. Muslims respect Isa, son of the virgin Mary as the prophet of Israelites, not for Gentile Christians founded by Paul and the Roman Church, Muslims status is higher than Jesus Iscariot.
This doesn't matter whatever your reason is. Jehovah's words are the words that He wants Hosea to marry a prostitute? Unlike Jesus, he married a prostitute who was not permitted and blessed from his Father.
"Jehovah" is a nonsense word of American origin, invented by people ignorant of even basic Hebrew. and Hosea's wife is descibed as unfaithful, which is not the same as prostitute.

And what happened to Hosea? He married and then he was disappointed discovering the unfaithfulness of his wife. What would Mohammed have done in that situation?

Hosea STAYED married. He reflected on his situation and he discovered that the people of Israel, or many of them, also were unfaithful to God. He thought that maybe his unfaithful wife is God's will, his way to show him what is happening all around. So he used his personal life to teach people both about the anger, the sadness and the enduring love of God.
Hosea stayed with his unfaithful wife, despite of her actions. He was faithful to her. Mohammed was faithful to none and treated all women he met as whores.
This means that Hosea the most idiotic Israelite prophet. He became a victim of Jehovah to marry a harlot because of an unfaithful Israelites.
That is a prophet,SAM. But a man who uses God as an excuse to be unfaithful, cruel and greedy is not a prophet.
So Moses was a prophet, even though he ordered the execution of all Midianites elders, parents, children, infants and women, war captives girl who were still virgins are divided among the soldiers and the rest of Israel.

You talk nonsense, gibberish and rubbish. :yuk:

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Hombre wrote:On the "options: below the smiles, I have all selections - except [flash] turned on.
Yes, I have the same settings. Does it say "View more smilies"? If so, is that clickable? What browser are you using? It works for me in both Firefox and Opera. I haven't tested Chrome and I don't use Microsoft browsers.