Page 4 of 5

Re: Mohammed resurrected

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:55 am
by eliasjohned
manfred wrote:why would he not speak for himself?

he already has, but given the manifestations of your violence with such great propensity in my locale, it is best that he be kept from the likes of such activity, at least until the final deadline for the Three Days of Darkness passes.

Re: Mohammed resurrected

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:15 pm
by glitch
eliasjohned wrote:
manfred wrote:why would he not speak for himself?

he already has, but given the manifestations of your violence with such great propensity in my locale, it is best that he be kept from the likes of such activity, at least until the final deadline for the Three Days of Darkness passes.


Bull. There's nothing written period tha tMuhammad returns, much less in a new body, as a different person.

Jesus didn't even come back in a new body.

Muhammad performed no miracles, as the Koran says, and thus he was NO Prophet.

Re: Mohammed resurrected

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:52 pm
by Fernando
glitch wrote:Muhammad performed no miracles, as the Koran says, and thus he was NO Prophet.
What about the alleged spitting of the moon? Some Muslims claim that NASA has found evidence of it!!! I suppose that's from the hadiths? Does the Koran counter that claim?

Re: Mohammed resurrected

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:15 am
by manfred
SPLITTING THE MOON???? :lotpot:

Well, just possibly, he was mooning once ore twice...

Re: Mohammed resurrected

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:58 am
by glitch
The koran states Muhhammed performed no miracles.

Re: Mohammed resurrected

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:56 am
by Fernando
glitch wrote:The koran states Muhhammed performed no miracles.
I believe that the Koran states that there should be no hadiths, either, but that doesn't seem to have stopped any but the tiny Koran-only brigade.
As for splitting the moon, however, the claim seems to be rooted in the Koran.
The Qur'an and Islamic tradition

Verses 54:1-2 of the Quran reads:

اقْتَرَبَتِ السَّاعَةُ وَانشَقَّ الْقَمَرُ وَإِن يَرَوْا آيَةً يُعْرِضُوا وَيَقُولُوا سِحْرٌ مُّسْتَمِرٌّ
The Hour (of Judgment) is nigh, and the moon is cleft asunder. But if they see a Sign, they turn away, and say, "This is (but) transient magic.

Early traditions and stories explain this verse as a miracle performed by Muhammad, following requests of some members of the Quraysh.[8][9] Most Muslim commentators accept the authenticity of those traditions[clarification needed]. The following verse 54:2, "But if they see a Sign, they turn away, and say, 'This is (but) transient magic'" is taken in the support of this view.[9] The classical commentator Ibn Kathir provides a list of the early traditions mentioning the incident: A tradition transmitted on the authority of Anas bin Malik states that Muhammad split the moon after the pagan Meccans asked for a miracle. Another tradition from Malik transmitted through other chains of narrations, mentions that the mount Nur was visible between the two parts of the moon (Mount Nur is located in Hijaz. Muslims believe that Muhammad received his first revelations from God in a cave on this mountain, Cave Hira'). A tradition narrated on the authority of Jubayr ibn Mut'im with a single chain of transmission says that the two parts of the moon stood on two mountains. This tradition further states that the Meccan responded by saying "Muhammad has taken us by his magic... If he was able to take us by magic, he will not be able to do so with all people." Traditions transmitted on the authority of Ibn Abbas briefly mention the incident and do not provide much details.[2] Traditions transmitted on the authority of Abdullah bin Masud describe the incident as follows:[2][10]

We were along with God's Messenger at Mina, that moon was split up into two. One of its parts was behind the mountain and the other one was on this side of the mountain. God's Messenger said to us: Bear witness to this 039:6725

The narrative was used by some later Muslims to convince others of the prophethood of Muhammad. Annemarie Schimmel for example quotes the following from Muslim scholar Qadi Iyad who worked in the 12th century:[6]

It has not been said of any people on the earth that the moon was observed that night such that it could be stated that it was not split. Even if this had been reported from many different places, so that one would have to exclude the possibility that all agreed upon a lie, yet, we would not accept this as proof to the contrary, for the moon is not seen in the same way by different people... An eclipse is visible in one country but not in the other one; in one place it is total, in the other one only partial.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_of_the_moon
Of course, since the Koran was written by Humpty Dumpty, it can mean whatever Humpty's followers want it to mean.

Re: Mohammed resurrected

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:00 pm
by eliasjohned
glitch wrote:Bull. There's nothing written period tha tMuhammad returns, much less in a new body, as a different person.

Jesus didn't even come back in a new body.

Muhammad performed no miracles, as the Koran says, and thus he was NO Prophet.


I have been resurrected for more than 62 years, I admit that when Christ began to do such work in me, I was unaware of it, but I have come to know Jesus all the more in the process.

I admit that I am the exception in such process as I have come through three distinct, separate wombs spanning almost 3,000 years.

But I have come to see that God uses His temples to accomplish the resurrection, for God is King of the Temple, too, and He states, "The body is the temple of the Holy Spirit."

The fact that Mohammed faced an already brewing rebellion as regards the Filioque put him at the same type of disadvantage as Jesus said, "I send you out as sheep among wolves."

I am glad to have Mohammed on my team.

Re: Mohammed resurrected

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:41 pm
by skynightblaze
@eliasjohned

Either you are playing a game or you are hallucinating.

Re: Mohammed resurrected

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:57 pm
by eliasjohned
skynightblaze wrote:@eliasjohned

Either you are playing a game or you are hallucinating.


Admittedly, faith is a gift from God, so for you to be in the dark isn't all your fault.

Perhaps Islam should not be opposed for the same reason.

Re: Mohammed resurrected

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:03 pm
by skynightblaze
eliasjohned wrote:Admittedly, faith is a gift from God, so for you to be in the dark isn't all your fault.


1.Its funny that I believe lack of rational thinking puts one into darkness and you believe lack of faith puts someone in darkness. Rational thinking is always objective while faith may or may not be (its mostly not). So, the base on which your argument rests is not firm and yet you believe that you are enlightened?

2. Can you elaborate so that everyone knows what kind of Gift you received? There have been plenty of people who have made same claims but they could never justify their claims.


eliasjohned wrote:Perhaps Islam should not be opposed for the same reason.


I don't see how this statement is logically connected with me being in dark. Let's say if I don't oppose islam, how will that mean I will come out of darkness? All those who dont oppose islam are enlightened? Can you prove what you said?

Re: Mohammed resurrected

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:01 am
by Nosuperstition
eliasjohned wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:@eliasjohned

Either you are playing a game or you are hallucinating.


Admittedly, faith is a gift from God, so for you to be in the dark isn't all your fault.

Perhaps Islam should not be opposed for the same reason.


But then the problem is someday, someone with the so called light comes along and says that those who are in darkness are not equal to those who are in light.

Re: Mohammed resurrected

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:29 am
by eliasjohned
skynightblaze wrote:
eliasjohned wrote:Admittedly, faith is a gift from God, so for you to be in the dark isn't all your fault.

1.Its funny that I believe lack of rational thinking puts one into darkness and you believe lack of faith puts someone in darkness. Rational thinking is always objective while faith may or may not be (its mostly not). So, the base on which your argument rests is not firm and yet you believe that you are enlightened?

I equate mental illness with being in the dark, being dominated by evil spirits and Satan, himself. It is serious assault from demonic forces. The Harmonious Gospels show us that all who came to Jesus were healed. Jesus carried no scalpel, MRI truck, M.A.S.H. unit, nor things of that sort. He didn't invade the body with foreign objects in His treatment plan.

And yet He says, "These and greater things shalt thou do."

Unlike invasive surgeries, and your assumptions :

1) that faith is mostly not objective

2) that I present an argument here

3) that I believe I am enlightened

Faith is a gift from above, freely given, like the Sabbath which was made for man, always an object.

I know what God is doing in my life because I know God, and I know eternal life because I know Jesus the Christ and Him Who sent Him. That is a fact, not an argument.

And that is a blessing from above, an ontological position which I enjoy, the beatific state/condition.

Re: Mohammed resurrected

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:01 am
by eliasjohned
skynightblaze wrote:
eliasjohned wrote:Perhaps Islam should not be opposed for the same reason.

I don't see how this statement is logically connected with me being in dark. Let's say if I don't oppose islam, how will that mean I will come out of darkness? All those who dont oppose islam are enlightened? Can you prove what you said?

The statement is not solely directed at you but at the broader scope of what has become Islam from the standpoint of a single imperative, "Recite", given to a single man.

The basis for such a Divine calling/imperative can be seen as a Christ Enthroned directive at enlisting the descendants of Ishmael to help the descendants of Isaac.

The basis for the Filioque not being in accord with Scripture was difficult to see at the time of the visitation to Mohammed.

The following is an excerpt from some previous writing :

Hapless murdering was not the goal of the Crusades. Historically, the bulk of the warring centers upon a simple misquote of the words spoken by Jesus Christ. The misquote centers upon the procession of the Holy Spirit from the Father. The misquote is in the form of an addenda, the addition of the words "and the Son". Christ specifically taught that the Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father. Though the Father and Christ be One, and the Father has handed everything over to Christ, this mechanism of procession remains unchanged, for He Who glorifies the Son is the Father : in the words of Christ : "I am the Vine, My Father is the Vinedresser."

The custom of adding the words "and the Son" in Ritual Worship began as early as the end of the 4th century. The logistics of Heaven's response to this was to send an angel to a descendant of Ishmael to correct an error begun through the descendants of Isaac, Ishmael and Isaac being brothers via Abraham. The correction was given in a simple command "Recite", for if those adding "and the Son" to the Creed in worship were to check Scripture, they would see their error.

It wasn't until the Pontificate of Leo III (795-816) that the matter came to be seen as a definite error. Eric John, the editor of "The Popes", sums it up this way on p. 132 :

"It is difficult not to see that the addition to the Creed is both in accord with Scripture and reason, and the pope could do nothing but support it."

By this time, Islam was already on the rise in response to the angelic apparition, burgeoning with similar error. Even today in Jerusalem, there is the muslim quarter, the Christian quarter, and the like, remnants of error and correction from centuries past. Yet, through humanity's struggle in that city, the Cathedral of St. Anne, the mother of Our Spotless Virgin, has remained intact, a sign of Christ's legacy and leadership.

Re: Mohammed resurrected

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:14 am
by eliasjohned
Nosuperstition wrote:
eliasjohned wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:@eliasjohned
Either you are playing a game or you are hallucinating.

Admittedly, faith is a gift from God, so for you to be in the dark isn't all your fault.

Perhaps Islam should not be opposed for the same reason.

But then the problem is someday, someone with the so called light comes along and says that those who are in darkness are not equal to those who are in light.

I am not playing a game, nor am I hallucinating.

The Christian Creed contains the tenet, "we look for the resurrection of the dead" (the resurrection of the body).

It is serious business, and enjoyable.

Re: Mohammed resurrected

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:08 pm
by manfred
And was Mohammed alone or with Elvis?

Re: Mohammed resurrected

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:34 am
by eliasjohned
glitch wrote:Muhammad performed no miracles, as the Koran says, and thus he was NO Prophet.

It is not indispensible for a prophet to work miracles.

Re: Mohammed resurrected

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:43 am
by manfred
Did Elvis tell you that?

Re: Mohammed resurrected

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:36 pm
by eliasjohned
manfred wrote:Did Elvis tell you that?

I have been so occupied with public service as regards the coming nuclear chastisement that I haven't spent much time looking for early 'rock' stars resurrected :

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=18242&p=239118#p239118

However, I have noted that Daniil Trifinov fits the bill for St. Johannes Chrysostomus Wolfgangus Theophilus Mozart :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.c ... l-trifonov

http://daniiltrifonov.com/schedule/

Re: Mohammed resurrected

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:53 pm
by manfred
My friend, I am sorry I teased you and I apologise. I think you need help...

Re: Mohammed resurrected

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:23 pm
by eliasjohned
manfred wrote:My friend, I am sorry I teased you and I apologise. I think you need help...

We all need help.