IGNORANCE

expozIslam

Re: IGNORANCE

Post by expozIslam »

and paarsurrey,
you really have to be deluded to think that Islam is a religion of peace when its followers would not even allow you to enter their mosques and even call yourself muslims but can do so freely in non-muslim countries. It is a big shame on you.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

paarsurrey wrote:I know that Hindus and Christians also write here but they only give a posture as if they are Atheists or Agnostics; hidden as they are; they just rally around to mock Quran/Islam/Muhammad; it is for this that most of the posters hesitate to mention their religion/denomination/faith.
Are you serious? A (sane) Muslim member of this board only recently said this site makes him feel sick due to Christians (in his opinion) using this board to propagate their faith. As this thread demonstrates, no one is 'hesitant' in declaring their beliefs. Most members who refuse to state their beliefs, only do so in your threads when you demand it of them. Regular members know what faith most others belong to, but you're such a lazy troll you cant even be bothered to read someone's post history.
paarsurrey wrote:This is also not fair on the part of Atheists Agnostics; they are against Hinduism and Christianity; but they don’t write against these religions or against Krishna and Jesus; they would only write against Quran/Islam/Muhammad.
Again, you're such a lazy troll you cant even be bothered to read others posts. There is plenty of people who criticise other faiths, even though the primary focus of this site is Islam.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

dr. Islam paarsurrey says :I
know that Hindus and Christians also write here but they only give a posture as if they are Atheists or Agnostics; hidden as they are; they just rally around to mock Quran/Islam/Muhammad; it is for this that most of the posters hesitate to mention their religion/denomination/faith.

This is also not fair on the part of Atheists Agnostics; they are against Hinduism and Christianity; but they don’t write against these religions or against Krishna and Jesus; they would only write against Quran/Islam/Muhammad.
well dear paarsurrey ., I am not sure you realize that FFI is NOT AGAINST FAITH but Hate.,

if those people who follow religions like Hindus and Christians...Jews..Sikhs..Buddhists Preach the hate the way Islamic religious leaders do and IF THEIR BOOKS ARE FILLED with HATE that you see in Quran and their messengers/prophets acted the same was as Mr. Muhammad the Arabian Pagan who found Islam ., I will assure you., I will take those faiths and its followers also in to COURTS & forums .. The Public Courts & Public forums..

with best wishes
yeezevee

iffo

Post by iffo »

expose_islam
Non-muslims are most persecuted in islamic countries and yet you come out to claim that islam is a religion of peace while muslims are appeased in the non-islamic countries just so that they may not blow themselves up among innocents.

You and paarsurrey cannot defend your religious beliefs and therefore resort to tu-quoques. If you want to remove hate, you have to remove the hate that is preached in mosques against non-muslims everyday all over the world and for that to happen, you have to get rid of the hate manual that muslims take as God's true word.
This kind of stereotyping is very unfair, it is either result of Ignorance or pure prejuidce nature.
I have gone to mosque all my life I have not seen hate being preached in the mosques, whether in west or in muslim countries.

Neither non-muslim getting persecuted in muslim countries. Infact westerners are treated really well by 98% of the muslim (except hate mongers). They are really respected. I have seen my self Quarrel between a muslim and europen where everybody was taking side of european guy. I had Christen my class mates/friends nobody ever complained they being miss treated.

Its people like you you who is sitting in your apt/house in west trying to spread hate against others thousand miles away.
Even though we are not saying anything to you, we are trying to live our lives just like everybody else.
exposeislam
and paarsurrey,
you really have to be deluded to think that Islam is a religion of peace when its followers would not even allow you to enter their mosques
check this out
http://images.politico.com/global/blogs ... g5_394.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Pres ... b1bGxl.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.chowrangi.com/wp-content/upl ... mosque.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.ianandwendy.com/travel/wp-co ... que-26.JPG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

paarsurrey

Post by paarsurrey »

Hi friends

If this website had had a principled stance; Atheists Agnostics posters here would have been equally against Krishna, Buddha, Moses and Jesus also.

This website fuels religious intolerance and hate only against Quran/Islam/Muhammad.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Thanks
I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim;bridging gaps between faiths/denominations/sects/religions Atheists/Agnostics/Humanists and working for their unity and brotherhood.

http://paarsurrey.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wootah

Post by Wootah »

paarsurrey wrote:Hi friends

If this website had had a principled stance; Atheists Agnostics posters here would have been equally against Krishna, Buddha, Moses and Jesus also.

This website fuels religious intolerance and hate only against Quran/Islam/Muhammad.

Thanks
Political correctness is the stealth jihad's friend.

Mr Preet

Post by Mr Preet »

paarsurrey wrote:Hate words create only hate; and does not weaken Quran/Islam/Muhammad. I don’t know how the posters here think that they are serving peace or humanity.
The hatred that hurts humanity comes from a god whom they call Allah.
I know that Hindus and Christians also write here but they only give a posture as if they are Atheists or Agnostics; hidden as they are; they just rally around to mock Quran/Islam/Muhammad; it is for this that most of the posters hesitate to mention their religion/denomination/faith.
It is immaterial. The Hate Manual collectively call us Non-Believers, Kuffar, Filth, Those-Without-Understanding, Misguided, Those Bound for hell ...... :D
This is also not fair on the part of Atheists Agnostics; they are against Hinduism and Christianity; but they don’t write against these religions or against Krishna and Jesus; they would only write against Quran/Islam/Muhammad.
Why must they write against them? Does Jesus call for the oppression and extermination of non-Christians? or that Krishna calls for the impostition of jizya of non-Krishnans? Well, instead of writing against Jesus or Krishna we might as well write about other evils inflicting the world today such as organised crime syndicates who are a hundred fold more evil than Islam!! But why should we? If I leave them alone and don't get in their way they leave us alone! NOT ISLAM!!! You hear me??? NOT ISLAM!!! That's the big difference.

Paars, may I add : Evil begets evil. The Quran/Allah/Mohammad (piss BUH) ARE EVIL. They sow hatred and that's what you all sow now, HATRED. A bad tree bears bad fruit.

And iffo we are not stereotyping. Those stories you mention about you defending kafir Europeans/Christians are YOUR stories. I too have even juicier stories of how I am very tolerant of Allah's maggots in my midst but they seem to say "look we deserve these because we are muslims, Allah's believers". What you say you purportedly do in favour of kuffar is nothing compared to what we kuffar do to your ummah : we give you aids, we share our technologies, we even accept you into our countries, we let you build mosques etc. but all we see from you is arrogance!!! Outright arrogance. You demand respect instead of earning it. You bomb churches, kill priests, bombard statues (but leave the stupid meteorite rock), kidnap girls, apply blasphemy laws, oppress minorities, deny opportunities for non-muslims ...... and after all these do you still think that we can just sit down and absorb your evils?

And one more thing iffo, do you realise this: If you go against the Quran you ARE actually morally good. The more religious you are the more EVIL you are. Think about this.

You are collarborating with evil. You have been infected so you cannot see your own disease.

DEATH! Yes death to Islam!

iffo

Post by iffo »

Mr Preet
You bomb churches, kill priests, bombard statues (but leave the stupid meteorite rock), kidnap girls, apply blasphemy laws, oppress minorities, deny opportunities for non-muslims ...... and after all these do you still think that we can just sit down and absorb your evils?

And one more thing iffo, do you realise this: If you go against the Quran you ARE actually morally good. The more religious you are the more EVIL you are. Think about this.
Preet stuff you wrote above does not hurt anyone then yourself. Its is the result of not much ignorance but your racist prejudice nature. You take actions of 1% muslim and blaming it on all muslims.

Are we all kidnappping girls, blowing churches, blowing statues etc ?Have some shame and fairness.
Mr Preet
DEATH! Yes death to Islam!
Mr Preet its your wishful thinking, Islam is not going any where but staring back at you. 50 more years both your neighbours left and right will be muslims. What you go'na do then? Red neck hatemongers will have only 2 choices then either
get along with us or jump in the Atlantic occean.

kenmirzz

Post by kenmirzz »

I have gone to mosque all my life I have not seen hate being preached in the mosques, whether in west or in muslim countries.
Hello Mr Iffo.

Allow me to disagree. I had been to mosque all my life until apostasy, and I can see clearly what kind of systematic hate the Imam(preachers) preached.

It's mostly in Friday prayers congregation where they will quote the Quranic verses about the Jews and Christians attempted to mislead the Muslim out of their "right" path. Then the hypocritical Imam usually made vituperative remarks against Non-Muslims by admonishing Muslims not to imitate them or follow their way. The way these things were described, it's like those Non-Muslims are criminal, impure human that Muslim should shunned from.

Then in some other time, the Imam will preach against music and entertainment as if these are the tools of satan devised by Non-Muslims to seduce the Muslims. Ironically, the Imam's hand phone is laden with music. These are all the things I witnessed and I am convinced that Islam will never offer a prosper and peaceful world. It's a matter of submission and subjugation through hatred and intolerance.

Sorry Mr Iffo, these are what I deduced after years of attending the mosques. Please be honest and speak the truth.

Humanity is but one family. :)

iffo

Post by iffo »

kenmirzz
Hello Mr Iffo.

Allow me to disagree. I had been to mosque all my life until apostasy, and I can see clearly what kind of systematic hate the Imam(preachers) preached.

It's mostly in Friday prayers congregation where they will quote the Quranic verses about the Jews and Christians attempted to mislead the Muslim out of their "right" path. Then the hypocritical Imam usually made vituperative remarks against Non-Muslims by admonishing Muslims not to imitate them or follow their way. The way these things were described, it's like those Non-Muslims are criminal, impure human that Muslim should shunned from.

Then in some other time, the Imam will preach against music and entertainment as if these are the tools of satan devised by Non-Muslims to seduce the Muslims. Ironically, the Imam's hand phone is laden with music. These are all the things I witnessed and I am convinced that Islam will never offer a prosper and peaceful world. It's a matter of submission and subjugation through hatred and intolerance.

Sorry Mr Iffo, these are what I deduced after years of attending the mosques. Please be honest and speak the truth.
There are lot of idiotic Imams you can not gernalize that. Also If Imam is saying not to follow western culture and stick to you Islamic traditions that's not hate. I have heard this many times, thats not hate. You guys asusual trying to exaggerate and twist things.
With all due respect I always doubt that you ever was muslim..... even though you claimed you finished Quran 5 times..

Mr Preet

Post by Mr Preet »

iffo wrote:Preet stuff you wrote above does not hurt anyone then yourself. Its is the result of not much ignorance but your racist prejudice nature. You take actions of 1% muslim and blaming it on all muslims.
Unfortunately iffo THAT 1% of muslims ARE TRUE Muslims, meaning they are not wayward freaks like you would like to classify them. They follow the Quran to the dots and that's what this site is all about. The evil does not come from man but from a satanic god called Allah, now bask in that truth!
Are we all kidnappping girls, blowing churches, blowing statues etc ? Have some shame and fairness.
No but where ARE YOU when they do? Why do you jubilate in the streets during 9/11? I know why, its because you cannot find anything in the Hate Manual to counter these 1%. In fact it is the bulk of you who are wrong, do you realise this?

Chiclets

Post by Chiclets »

Hello Iffo,

Just for argument's sake, say if I put forth to you a secular and democratic Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Pakistan etc where women have the same rights under law as men do in the West, and people of various religions other than a specific branch of Islam are treated equally, would you be for it ?
gupsfu wrote:When someone uses the "taken out of context" argument without explaining what it's really supposed to mean, you know he's lying.
Muslims are so secure in their faith that they need to kill those who don’t share it.

ixolite

Post by ixolite »

paarsurrey wrote:Hi friends

Thanks
Newsflash: this is a site about Islam, so of course most of the discussion will be about Islam. Duh! :roll:

debunker
banned

Post by debunker »

Chiclets wrote:Hello Iffo,

Just for argument's sake, say if I put forth to you a secular and democratic Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Pakistan etc where women have the same rights under law as men do in the West, and people of various religions other than a specific branch of Islam are treated equally, would you be for it ?
Let me answer that for you Chiclets. The answer is: Yes. Not only that, if I could help it, I'd make my own country a US state (but with local laws banning alcohol/night clubs). Yes, it would be wonderful if my country is a US state... not a US territory like Iraq (actually Iraq is a lot worse than a territory), I want it to be a US state... I'm fed up with all the corruption and injustice. But of course, I don't speak for all my countrymen... besides, the vast majority of them do seem to enjoy the corruption...
account suspended for inappropriate language

Chiclets

Post by Chiclets »

debunker wrote:
Chiclets wrote:Hello Iffo,

Let me answer that for you Chiclets. The answer is: Yes. Not only that, if I could help it, I'd make my own country a US state (but with local laws banning alcohol/night clubs). Yes, it would be wonderful if my country is a US state... not a US territory like Iraq (actually Iraq is a lot worse than a territory), I want it to be a US state... I'm fed up with all the corruption and injustice. But of course, I don't speak for all my countrymen... besides, the vast majority of them do seem to enjoy the corruption...
Speaking from my personal experiences, interactions with Muslims, IMO it seems a lot of Muslims (a hell of a lot) would not be, and very probably, be utterly opposed.

Now why would they be opposed, I ask myself ?

Because Islam says this, that and the other.

@All Muslims,

Stop reading the Koran like it's a book of facts or truths. It's just made up garbage with no evidence to support any of it's claims.

Nothing against you debunker, I know for a fact you are genuinely a good human being, and I also know you meant every word of what you said, unfortunately, this site is not about what you have to say about islam, it is about the majority of the muslim clergy the Worst Elements of Religion (WERE) out there who think they have a direct link to their alleged deity and in who's name they keep preaching hatred towards the non-muslims.

Regards,
C

PS Now what I mentioned about the clergy or religious leaders being the Worst Elements of Religion (WERE), now this is true for all religions.

Let the flame-wars begin :lol:
gupsfu wrote:When someone uses the "taken out of context" argument without explaining what it's really supposed to mean, you know he's lying.
Muslims are so secure in their faith that they need to kill those who don’t share it.

debunker
banned

Post by debunker »

@ chiclets

actually, you're wrong about the clerics (and Muslims in general)... they don't think that they have a direct link to God... they think that God exists only to make them gods... that's all.
account suspended for inappropriate language

paarsurrey

Post by paarsurrey »

debunker wrote:Muslims in general .... they think that God exists only to make them gods.
Hi friend debunker

Please elaborate further; we Muslims don't subscribe to your above idea.

Thanks
I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim;bridging gaps between faiths/denominations/sects/religions Atheists/Agnostics/Humanists and working for their unity and brotherhood.

http://paarsurrey.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

expozIslam

Post by expozIslam »

iffo wrote:
expose_islam
Non-muslims are most persecuted in islamic countries and yet you come out to claim that islam is a religion of peace while muslims are appeased in the non-islamic countries just so that they may not blow themselves up among innocents.

You and paarsurrey cannot defend your religious beliefs and therefore resort to tu-quoques. If you want to remove hate, you have to remove the hate that is preached in mosques against non-muslims everyday all over the world and for that to happen, you have to get rid of the hate manual that muslims take as God's true word.
This kind of stereotyping is very unfair, it is either result of Ignorance or pure prejuidce nature.
How is it stereotyping and how is it unfair? Go to any muslim dominated country and see how non-muslims are treated as second class citizens. Be it Saudi, Iran, Egypt , Pakistan or Indonesia or even Bangladesh. Which islamic country allows
a) equal political rights to non-muslims
b) equality in justice.

Islamic republic of Pakistan has a law banning Ahmadiya's from even carrying a Quran in their hand. So. what are you talking about. If muslims did not take Quran as literal word of God and kill nonmuslims in the name of Allah and Mohamamd, we would be working on some other human development work.
iffo wrote: I have gone to mosque all my life I have not seen hate being preached in the mosques, whether in west or in muslim countries.
I am not sure if you are being fully honest here but even if such mosques exist, those are few.
iffo wrote: Neither non-muslim getting persecuted in muslim countries.
This is not correct. All muslim countries have institutionalised discrimination against non-muslims whether it is sanctionioned by law or not.
iffo wrote: Infact westerners are treated really well by 98% of the muslim (except hate mongers).
because of their money power and in some cases because of thier affinity to white skin(for whatever reasons).
and no 98% of muslims are not so called "moderates". Most of the polls indicate 25-30% muslims are literalists and that amounts to a very large number of 250million poeple. That is a lot.
iffo wrote: They are really respected.
when in front but we know what is said behind.
iffo wrote: I have seen my self Quarrel between a muslim and europen where everybody was taking side of european guy. I had Christen my class mates/friends nobody ever complained they being miss treated.
Look at how copts are treated in Egypt and more recently in Pakistan. They are killed and the administration does nothing to safeguard them and infact punishes them to appease extremists.
iffo wrote: Its people like you you who is sitting in your apt/house in west trying to spread hate against others thousand miles away.
No, we are doing the opposite. We are moving people away from hate. We are asking muslims to read Quran themselves with an objective mind without the fear of hell and see the inanities in it.
iffo wrote: Even though we are not saying anything to you, we are trying to live our lives just like everybody else.
Most of the muslims are but there is a very significant proportion of muslims who pay for taliban and are willing to die to kill non-muslims. The non-muslims have done supplied more aid to muslims affected in various disasters than the arab imperialists who are flooded with petro dollars and spend more of it on spreading their ideology of hate than improving the lives of poor muslims.
heck, they are even planning to secure their food requriements by leasing land from impoverished islamic countries like Pakistan.
iffo wrote:
exposeislam
and paarsurrey,
you really have to be deluded to think that Islam is a religion of peace when its followers would not even allow you to enter their mosques
check this out
http://images.politico.com/global/blogs ... g5_394.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Pres ... b1bGxl.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.chowrangi.com/wp-content/upl ... mosque.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.ianandwendy.com/travel/wp-co ... que-26.JPG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
What do those photographs prove? Nothing. In Pakistan, they kill poor people and call them taliban while sheltering the real taliban in order to get blood money from America. So, spare me this photo ops.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”

iffo

Post by iffo »

Mr Preet
Unfortunately iffo THAT 1% of muslims ARE TRUE Muslims, meaning they are not wayward freaks like you would like to classify them. They follow the Quran to the dots and that's what this site is all about. The evil does not come from man but from a satanic god called Allah, now bask in that truth!

Obviously you don't have a clue about Quran. You perhaps read few paragraphs here and there and have taken them out of context like your other hatemongers friends do to promote your propagenda.

Quran does not advocate killing innocents, blowing buildings, kidnapping, killing priests, what nonsense you taking about.

Quran teaches to fight only if you oppressed. Love your neighbours, treat salaves nice, respect and kind to your parents, help the poor, be nice to orphans, don't force women to marry, feed the hungry, be humble and list goes on .....

Mr Preet your hate will not take you no where, when it comes to hate you guys are as bad as islamic terrorists, only difference they are blowing themselves up. There is no place for hate spreaders in todays world.

Preet wait for the day when your daughter will say "Assalam O Aleikam dad", Islam is knocking at your door. She will be ours, she will be our sister leaving you and your hate alone.

Chiclets

Post by Chiclets »

iffo wrote:
Mr Preet

Obviously you don't have a clue about Quran. You perhaps read few paragraphs here and there and have taken them out of context like your other hatemongers friends do to promote your propagenda.

Quran does not advocate killing innocents, blowing buildings, kidnapping, killing priests, what nonsense you taking about.

Quran teaches to fight only if you oppressed. Love your neighbours, treat salaves nice, respect and kind to your parents, help the poor, be nice to orphans, don't force women to marry, feed the hungry, be humble and list goes on .....

Mr Preet your hate will not take you no where, when it comes to hate you guys are as bad as islamic terrorists, only difference they are blowing themselves up. There is no place for hate spreaders in todays world.

Preet wait for the day when your daughter will say "Assalam O Aleikam dad", Islam is knocking at your door. She will be ours, she will be our sister leaving you and your hate alone.
Do you even realize that you have inadvertently stated that Islam condones slavery :lol: