IGNORANCE

speechless
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:04 pm

IGNORANCE

Post by speechless »

I just stumbled across this website and I am shocked. The fact that anyone truly thinks that they can categorize an entire religion of 1.57 billion into one hateful stereotype is shocking and saddening. Yes, radical sects of Islam exist, but so do radical groups of Christians, or any religion for that matter. Don't forget about the Klu Klux Klan.. Timothy McVeigh was raised catholic. I personally was raised Catholic, but I struggle to understand this level of religious intolerance. I understand that every has the right to their own opinion, and I am not trying to change your beliefs. My issue however was with the "The Challenge" posted on the website. It is not possible to "prove" anything about the prophet Muhammed. He lived and died over a millennium ago, and the accounts that we do have of his life, however "true" or false they may be, were finally recorded centuries after his death. The claims made against Muhammad are hurtful and unnecessary, furthermore any "evidence" that may lead one to make said claims is equally as unreliable as any evidence that may exist to refute them. This website fuels religious intolerance and hate, and it saddens me that so many people have supported it.

User avatar
expozIslam
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Re: IGNORANCE

Post by expozIslam »

:welcome:

Now,
speechless wrote:I just stumbled across this website
how? if you don't mind
speechless wrote: and I am shocked.
Nothing new. All people get shocked when they get to know the real islam.
speechless wrote: The fact that anyone truly thinks that they can categorize an entire religion of 1.57 billion into one hateful stereotype is shocking and saddening.
How many people follow non-islamic religions? and this should shock you further - Islam is here to destroy all the rest to be dominant. It is not in some history books but the words of allah in Quran which most of these 1.57 billion muslims that you talk about take to be the words of God. Yes, it calls for slaying the pagans, humiliating the people of the book namely christians and jews.
speechless wrote: Yes, radical sects of Islam exist,
whole islam is radical. Read Quran 9.29 for a change.
speechless wrote: but so do radical groups of Christians, or any religion for that matter.
When was the last time you heard a christian blowing up a plane or a train or a bus because Jesus's religion has to be made dominant
speechless wrote: Don't forget about the Klu Klux Klan..
Wrong comparison.
speechless wrote: Timothy McVeigh was raised catholic.
but what KKK fights for is not religious. Understand the difference.
speechless wrote: I personally was raised Catholic, but I struggle to understand this level of religious intolerance.
Read about how non-muslims are treated in muslim countries like copts in egypt or hindus/sikhs/christians in paksitan and you will understand what religious intolerance is.
speechless wrote: I understand that every has the right to their own opinion, and I am not trying to change your beliefs. My issue however was with the "The Challenge" posted on the website.
if there is anything wrong in the challenge, point it out.
speechless wrote: It is not possible to "prove" anything about the prophet Muhammed.
Go and tell that to 1.57 billion muslims. If nothing can be proved about mo', then the shitty quran can also be dumped. It is that simple.
speechless wrote: He lived and died over a millennium ago, and the accounts that we do have of his life, however "true" or false they may be, were finally recorded centuries after his death.
Hey, if they could memorise quran, why not the sunnah?
speechless wrote: The claims made against Muhammad are hurtful
Why should that hurt you if you a catholic? only muslims are in love in mohammad.
speechless wrote: and unnecessary,
Not really. During Danish cartoon controversyhow many were killed by muslims? That is intolerance.
speechless wrote: furthermore any "evidence" that may lead one to make said claims is equally as unreliable as any evidence that may exist to refute them.
not really. As long as muslims hold onto their relics, there is sufficient evidence to indict mohammad for his crimes against humanity.
speechless wrote: This website fuels religious intolerance and hate,
how so? Speaking truth is not the same thing as spreading hate. The following is hate speech
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. (9:29 Jizya is the money that non-Muslims must pay to their Muslim overlords in a pure Islamic state.)
speechless wrote: and it saddens me that so many people have supported it.
it should make you happy that there are so many people trying to get rid of another fascist ideology called islam. Your 1.57 billion muslims recite the 9.29 verse in their prayers and that is tolerance to you I suppose.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: IGNORANCE

Post by yeezevee »

speechless joins FFI, s/he is indeed speechless and shocked:
I just stumbled across this website and I am shocked. The fact that anyone truly thinks that they can categorize an entire religion of 1.57 billion into one hateful stereotype is shocking and saddening.
I don't think any one at FFI said any where that entire 1.5 billion people who happened to be Muslims for no fault of their are all bad and terrorize those who don't follow Islam and Question Islam dear speechless. But welcome to FFI
Yes, radical sects of Islam exist, but so do radical groups of Christians, or any religion for that matter. Don't forget about the Klu Klux Klan.. Timothy McVeigh was raised catholic. I personally was raised Catholic, but I struggle to understand this level of religious intolerance. I understand that every has the right to their own opinion, and I am not trying to change your beliefs.
You are absolutely right dear speechless., yes radicals come out every religion and every human race color & creed. It appears to be in-built in to every species ..some have more and some less. So ARE YOU STILL CATHOLIC??
My issue however was with the "The Challenge" posted on the website. It is not possible to "prove" anything about the prophet Muhammed. He lived and died over a millennium ago, and the accounts that we do have of his life, however "true" or false they may be, were finally recorded centuries after his death.
Why not.. good is good .. bad is bad., did you read Quran and Prophet Muhammad's(PBUH) life story from earlier Muslims themselves? Well if they projected his character bad means . The person they were learning from was a bad guy..
The claims made against Muhammad are hurtful and unnecessary,
what did people say about prophet of Islam and what is so hurtful. Is it hurtful to a catholic??
furthermore any "evidence" that may lead one to make said claims is equally as unreliable as any evidence that may exist to refute them. This website fuels religious intolerance and hate, and it saddens me that so many people have supported it.
Well that your point of view., if you like to hide the facts and truth about Islam.. you have the right to do And other people have equal rights to criticize Islam for that matter any religion/scripture .. Freedom of expression.. use it to educate the folks..

Again welcome to FFI

with best wishes
yeezevee

User avatar
Sten
Posts: 3205
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 am

Re: IGNORANCE

Post by Sten »

speechless wrote:I just stumbled across this website and I am shocked. The fact that anyone truly thinks that they can categorize an entire religion of 1.57 billion into one hateful stereotype is shocking and saddening. Yes, radical sects of Islam exist, but so do radical groups of Christians, or any religion for that matter. Don't forget about the Klu Klux Klan.. Timothy McVeigh was raised catholic. I personally was raised Catholic, but I struggle to understand this level of religious intolerance. I understand that every has the right to their own opinion, and I am not trying to change your beliefs. My issue however was with the "The Challenge" posted on the website. It is not possible to "prove" anything about the prophet Muhammed. He lived and died over a millennium ago, and the accounts that we do have of his life, however "true" or false they may be, were finally recorded centuries after his death. The claims made against Muhammad are hurtful and unnecessary, furthermore any "evidence" that may lead one to make said claims is equally as unreliable as any evidence that may exist to refute them. This website fuels religious intolerance and hate, and it saddens me that so many people have supported it.
Are you aware that Mohammad had sex with a 9 year old, and Muslims have no problem with this?
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

User avatar
ixolite
Posts: 3089
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:19 am
Location: Berlin, D
Contact:

Re: IGNORANCE

Post by ixolite »

IGNORANCE:

Coming to this site and not even bothering to check the rules:
M wrote:1) This forum is ONLY for discussions of articles posted on faithfreedom.org or news.faithfreedom.org.

2) The opening post in each topic MUST contain a link to the article which the topic refers to. That link MUST be to the article on faithfreedom.org or news.faithfreedom.org.

3) If the opening post does not contain the required link to the referenced article, then the entire topic may be moved to a more appropriate category, or deleted, at the sole discretion of the moderators.

4) Members who fail to follow these simple guidelines may receive a warning from the moderators, and be directed to read these rules. Members who continue to violate these guidelines may be banned.

Best Wishes,
M.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=166" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Moving.

I personally was raised Catholic
It is not possible to "prove" anything about the prophet Muhammed
The claims made against Muhammad are hurtful and unnecessary
Converts are the worst. At least most mohammedans have the excuse of being born into that cult, you voluntarely joined it. Do you enjoy being the follower of a paedophile?

User avatar
byteresistor
Posts: 1514
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:41 am

Re: IGNORANCE

Post by byteresistor »

What is the punishment for apostasy?

The Engineer
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:53 pm
Location: Miami, Florida, USA

Re: IGNORANCE

Post by The Engineer »

I get really tired of the McVeigh comparison. I see it on Muslim forums all the time. They call him a Christian terrorist. He had no religious leanings as a motivating factor for his crime. Please read American Terrorist. McVeigh was a 1st amendment nutjob who couldn't get laid.

McVeigh actually thought his rights were being taken away by the government because he couldn't legally purchase assault weapons. As far as not being able to get laid, well uh, I don't think chicks dig guys that are overly fascinated with guns and weapons, but hey, I could be wrong.

Gabriel
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 1:17 am

Re: IGNORANCE

Post by Gabriel »

The Engineer wrote:I get really tired of the McVeigh comparison. I see it on Muslim forums all the time. They call him a Christian terrorist. He had no religious leanings as a motivating factor for his crime. Please read American Terrorist. McVeigh was a 1st amendment nutjob who couldn't get laid.
True. The comparison has been made many times on this site, but I think "speechless" knew that already, which is why they wrote "Timothy McVeigh was raised Catholic" and not "was Catholic". Saying he was a self-described Agnostic would have completely ruined the already weak Tu Quoque. :lol:

User avatar
Fathom
Posts: 894
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:50 am

Re: IGNORANCE

Post by Fathom »

speechless wrote:Yes, radical sects of Islam exist, but so do radical groups of Christians, or any religion for that matter. Don't forget about the Klu Klux Klan.. Timothy McVeigh was raised catholic.
What you really need to learn not to do when attempting to present an argument is to make the mistake of using logical fallacies as part of your argument. So what is a logical fallacy? A "fallacy" is a mistake, and a "logical" fallacy is a mistake in reasoning.

In the quote of you above you attempted to draw a comparison between the radical religious sects of Islam, and the racially discriminatory views of the Ku Klux Klan, and the anti-political views of Timothy McViegh. You attempted to drawm a comparison between religious views, racial discrimination, and anti-political, 3 entirely different things.

Your reasoning is fallicious because you failed to make a comparison between the radical religious views of Islam and the radical religious views of another religion, and instead opted to attempt to make a comparison where no comparison exists. This type of logical fallacy is commonly known as "comparing apples to oranges."

iffo
Posts: 4687
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: IGNORANCE

Post by iffo »

speechless what you said is correct. Because of hate they can not see things sincerely. Even we eating meat is barbaric to few :) , everything about us is negative to them. Their hope is to ruin the image of Greatest person ever by few un-confirmed stories collected 200 years after his death. 911 happened only 9 years back, if you go to middle east you will get 5 different versions of how it happened or who did it? even few in west...
Here we are talking about 200 years. But good thing is Islam is on the March, 50 more years hatemongers will have very few options.

User avatar
Sten
Posts: 3205
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 am

Re: IGNORANCE

Post by Sten »

iffo wrote:speechless what you said is correct. Because of hate they can not see things sincerely. Even we eating meat is barbaric to few :) , everything about us is negative to them. Their hope is to ruin the image of Greatest person ever by few un-confirmed stories collected 200 years after his death. 911 happened only 9 years back, if you go to middle east you will get 5 different versions of how it happened or who did it? even few in west...
Here we are talking about 200 years. But good thing is Islam is on the March, 50 more years hatemongers will have very few options.
So apparently having sex with a nine year old does not diminish one's capacity to be "greatest person ever"?
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

User avatar
expozIslam
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Re: IGNORANCE

Post by expozIslam »

Sten wrote:
iffo wrote:speechless what you said is correct. Because of hate they can not see things sincerely. Even we eating meat is barbaric to few :) , everything about us is negative to them. Their hope is to ruin the image of Greatest person ever by few un-confirmed stories collected 200 years after his death. 911 happened only 9 years back, if you go to middle east you will get 5 different versions of how it happened or who did it? even few in west...
Here we are talking about 200 years. But good thing is Islam is on the March, 50 more years hatemongers will have very few options.
So apparently having sex with a nine year old does not diminish one's capacity to be "greatest person ever"?
and a book which is much older than hadiths and accepted without the constraints that were used on hadiths and without any sources of proof is not corrupted and has to be accepted coming from an allknowing all-powerful god and you are right, 50 more years and there will be no islam and therefore no more hatemongers on the basis of islam.
:roflmao:
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”

Mr Preet
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:17 pm

Re: IGNORANCE

Post by Mr Preet »

iffo wrote:speechless what you said is correct. Because of hate they can not see things sincerely. Even we eating meat is barbaric to few :) , everything about us is negative to them. Their hope is to ruin the image of Greatest person ever by few un-confirmed stories collected 200 years after his death. 911 happened only 9 years back, if you go to middle east you will get 5 different versions of how it happened or who did it? even few in west...
Here we are talking about 200 years. But good thing is Islam is on the March, 50 more years hatemongers will have very few options.
911 was just the major beginning. So do the Middle East has "other" versions of Bali, Beslan, 7/7, Bali, Thailand, Kabul, Baghdad, etc? :whistling:
Ooopsss... yeah, the Jews and the Americans did those! Jews and Americans were also behind the Aceh tsunami.

iffo
Posts: 4687
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: IGNORANCE

Post by iffo »

Mr Preet
911 was just the major beginning. So do the Middle East has "other" versions of Bali, Beslan, 7/7, Bali, Thailand, Kabul, Baghdad, etc?
Ooopsss... yeah, the Jews and the Americans did those! Jews and Americans were also behind the Aceh tsunami.
I am not saying Jews did 911, I have no doubt it was muslim hatemongers who did it. I wa talking about human nature to gossip and make stories. Do you know all the theories about hitler's death, and Kennedy assasination.
Who killed dictator Zia-ul-Haq, was it a plane crash, americans did it, russians took revenge or Shia's did.
There will be no shortage of stories we invent many stories that may not have anything to do with reality.
Sten
So apparently having sex with a nine year old does not diminish one's capacity to be "greatest person ever"?
That is also part of those un-confirmed stories.
expose_islam
and a book which is much older than hadiths and accepted without the constraints that were used on hadiths and without any sources of proof is not corrupted and has to be accepted coming from an allknowing all-powerful god and you are right
You need to read quran to see the difference between hadith and quran, to see how human speak and how god speak.
Also read the history of Quran.
expose_islam
50 more years and there will be no islam and therefore no more hatemongers on the basis of islam.
:-| What can I say other then smiling, you so naive
http://www.macleans.ca/culture/books/ar ... 898_134898" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: IGNORANCE

Post by yeezevee »

iffo
You need to read quran to see the difference between hadith and quran, to see how human speak and how god speak.
Also read the history of Quran.
let me tell you open secret on that "how human speak and how god speak". dear iffo .,

Trust me on this., "god" NEVER SPOKE/speak to any one anywhere anytime" . dear iffo

with best
yeezevee

User avatar
Cassie
Posts: 2523
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:32 am

Re: IGNORANCE

Post by Cassie »

iffo - how do you know that mo-ham-mud was the greatest person ever?

User avatar
Cassie
Posts: 2523
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:32 am

Re: IGNORANCE

Post by Cassie »

iffo's silence is deafening. Muslims can never answer why they think Mo-ham-Mud was the greatest person who ever lived. It's like a mantra to them. A nonsensical mantra.

paarsurrey
Posts: 812
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:12 pm

Re: IGNORANCE

Post by paarsurrey »

speechless wrote:I just stumbled across this website and I am shocked.

1. The fact that anyone truly thinks that they can categorize an entire religion of 1.57 billion into one hateful stereotype is shocking and saddening.
2. Yes, radical sects of Islam exist, but so do radical groups of Christians, or any religion for that matter.
3. Don't forget about the Klu Klux Klan.. Timothy McVeigh was raised catholic.
4. I personally was raised Catholic,
5. but I struggle to understand this level of religious intolerance. I understand that every has the right to their own opinion, and I am not trying to change your beliefs.
6. My issue however was with the "The Challenge" posted on the website.
7. It is not possible to "prove" anything about the prophet Muhammed. He lived and died over a millennium ago, and the accounts that we do have of his life, however "true" or false they may be, were finally recorded centuries after his death.
8. The claims made against Muhammad are hurtful and unnecessary, furthermore any "evidence" that may lead one to make said claims is equally as unreliable as any evidence that may exist to refute them.
9. This website fuels religious intolerance and hate, and it saddens me that so many people have supported it.
Hi friends

I have just numbered the points in the OP; I might be writing on every point in the post.

Presently I have to submit that I agree with Mr. Speechless that this website fuels religious intolerance and hate, and it is worth saddening for everybody that so many people visit this website and some of them rally together just to enjoy these hate words against Quran/Islam/Muhammad.

Hate words create only hate; and does not weaken Quran/Islam/Muhammad. I don’t know how the posters here think that they are serving peace or humanity.

I know that Hindus and Christians also write here but they only give a posture as if they are Atheists or Agnostics; hidden as they are; they just rally around to mock Quran/Islam/Muhammad; it is for this that most of the posters hesitate to mention their religion/denomination/faith.

This is also not fair on the part of Atheists Agnostics; they are against Hinduism and Christianity; but they don’t write against these religions or against Krishna and Jesus; they would only write against Quran/Islam/Muhammad.

So, there is no high principle in work here just convenience and politics.

I though respect the Atheists Agnostics if they remain on the path of reason, rationality and logic; but here there is hardly any.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Thanks
I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim;bridging gaps between faiths/denominations/sects/religions Atheists/Agnostics/Humanists and working for their unity and brotherhood.

http://paarsurrey.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

iffo
Posts: 4687
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: IGNORANCE

Post by iffo »

And to add to what paarsurrey said many pretend to be ex-muslims use muslim userid but they were never muslims. Some, actually one in particular single out muslims for eating meat while whole world eat meat..... he does not find anything wrong with them. :) Its a Muslim/Islam enemy forum. These guys really hate muslims and want our destrucation.

User avatar
expozIslam
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Re: IGNORANCE

Post by expozIslam »

iffo wrote:And to add to what paarsurrey said many pretend to be ex-muslims use muslim userid but they were never muslims. Some, actually one in particular single out muslims for eating meat while whole world eat meat..... he does not find anything wrong with them. :) Its a Muslim/Islam enemy forum. These guys really hate muslims and want our destrucation.
Most of the regular forum members have never supported violence against muslims even though they have attacked the religious beliefs of muslims. So, you are just lying.
Besides, the number of muslims killed by muslims in last 10 years will be far far greater than the number of muslims killed by non-muslims and the number of non-muslims killed by muslims will far far far outnumber the number of muslims killed by non-muslims. and most of these muslims would have been killed in combat or during anti-terror operations.

Non-muslims are most persecuted in islamic countries and yet you come out to claim that islam is a religion of peace while muslims are appeased in the non-islamic countries just so that they may not blow themselves up among innocents.

You and paarsurrey cannot defend your religious beliefs and therefore resort to tu-quoques. If you want to remove hate, you have to remove the hate that is preached in mosques against non-muslims everyday all over the world and for that to happen, you have to get rid of the hate manual that muslims take as God's true word.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”

Post Reply