Ali Sina and gang's level of insanity

iffo
Posts: 4700
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Ali Sina and gang's level of insanity

Post by iffo »

Before I say anything I want to share some of the statements Ali Sina made about Muslims.

Ali Sina:
-As long as Muslims are Muslims they do not deserve to be treated in accordance to the Universal Declaration of Human Right.

-I don't want to see good people die while Muslim scumbags live and take the world.

-If any city in the West is nuked I am 100% for nuking tens of cities in Islamic countries.

-I don't see Muslims as innocent people. They are all guilty as sin. It is not necessary to be part of al Qaida to be guilty. If you are a Muslim you agree with Muhammad and that is enough evidence against you.


-I find the word "Muslim" very derogatory and insulting. It is synonymous to stupid, barbarian, thug, arrogant, brain dead, zombie, hooligan, goon, shameless, savage and many other ignoble things. I don’t know whether this most disgusting word elicits the same meanings in you or not. So when I want to show my despise of someone I call him "Muslim". But because Muslims are stupid, they don’t know all these things and they are proud of this name. This is a win/win situation because I insult them and they are happy and thank me for it. Isn't that smart?"

-Every time I read a Muslim letter I want to Puke.

-It is not an insult to say Muslims are not humans.

-They must be colonized and ruled with iron fist.

-I have proof and have proven that all the Muslims are evil
Now no sensible reasonable person after listening to him can say that this guy is normal. One can see these are the statements of someone who is mentally unstable. This level of hate is quite unbelievable, I don't think even Bin Laden has made these kind of statements.

Same goes for his buddies I have no doubt most of them have the same feelings for Muslims.
All you need to do is to go to their site and read few comments here and there, you will be able to get an idea in few minutes that these guys are not only Islam's critics but is a prejudice bunch who hate Muslims period.

How can one expect from these guys to say anything unbiased and fair when they are so loaded with hate which is making them insane. They by exposing themselves infact have made our job quite easy by ruining their own credibility and trustworthiness. That’s why people started leaving their site. Not very smart, thanks.

But that's not it, funny thing is after showing this hate and prejuice for Muslims one of their hope is that Muslim believe what they say and leave Islam and prophet .... this shows level of stupidity that I have never seen before.

It’s like Obama addressing the republicans and saying, "All you dogs, I will nuke all you scumbags, leave your party and join me", and then expecting that they would leave republican party. Its pure dumbness on their part and that’s why they are failing so miserably in their goals. These guys are not intelligent enough to have a smart strategy. Not that it will them any.

Going back to Mr. Sina, not only he is scary and pathetic in his statements that he has made about Muslims, he is not very knowledgeable individual either. He is an embarrassment for himself and for anyone who believes him and listens to him.

Sometime back he very boldly accused Muslim of lying, that quran does not say universe is expanding. Please click on the link below and find out for yourself.

http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/archives ... expanding/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards
Last edited by iffo on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
charleslemartel
Posts: 2884
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:01 pm
Location: Throne Of Allah

Re: Ali Sina and gang's level of insanity

Post by charleslemartel »

None of Ali's statements can match the statements by your Allah in Quran in terms of hatred and violence. So don't fake a higher moral ground.

Ali cannot match your uswa hasana and al insaan al kaamil in evil deeds too.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Ali Sina and gang's level of insanity

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

iffo wrote:Before I say anything I want to share some of the statements Ali Sina made about Muslims.

Ali Sina:
-As long as Muslims are Muslims they do not deserve to be treated in accordance to the Universal Declaration of Human Right.

-I don't want to see good people die while Muslim scumbags live and take the world.

-If any city in the West is nuked I am 100% for nuking tens of cities in Islamic countries.

-I don't see Muslims as innocent people. They are all guilty as sin. It is not necessary to be part of al Qaida to be guilty. If you are a Muslim you agree with Muhammad and that is enough evidence against you.


-I find the word "Muslim" very derogatory and insulting. It is synonymous to stupid, barbarian, thug, arrogant, brain dead, zombie, hooligan, goon, shameless, savage and many other ignoble things. I don’t know whether this most disgusting word elicits the same meanings in you or not. So when I want to show my despise of someone I call him "Muslim". But because Muslims are stupid, they don’t know all these things and they are proud of this name. This is a win/win situation because I insult them and they are happy and thank me for it. Isn't that smart?"

-Every time I read a Muslim letter I want to Puke.

-It is not an insult to say Muslims are not humans.

-They must be colonized and ruled with iron fist.

-I have proof and have proven that all the Muslims are evil
Now no sensible reasonable person after listening to him can say that this guy is normal. One can see these are the statements of someone who is mentally unstable. This level of hate is quite unbelievable, I don't think even Bin Laden has made these kind of statements.
Yeah, he's a man of little talk and much action. He just kills people rather than insult them. :lol: Silly clown.
iffo wrote: Same goes for his buddies I have no doubt most of them have the same feelings for Muslims.
All you need to do is to go to their site and read few comments here and there, you will be able to get an idea in few minutes that these guys are not only Islam's critics but is a prejudice bunch who hate Muslims period.
I don't hate the person, I hate the ideology that causes the bad behavior.
iffo wrote: How can one expect from these guys to say anything unbiased and fair when they are so loaded with hate which is making them insane.
All that is going on right now is that your mind is focusing on hate so that it can ignore the clear points and errors of the Quran and Islam that have been shown to you. You can't answer them, so you cover them by focusing on personal issues such as perceived bias and hate. It's easy to see. Since the facts don't go too well for you, you change the issue to one of personal issues.

iffo wrote: They by exposing themselves infact have made our job quite easy by ruining their own credibility and trustworthiness. That’s why people started leaving their site. Not very smart, thanks.
This site's popularity is everything it ever was. Where do you get your nonsense from? Don't think that if you make a claim that people are just supposed to accept it at face value. Why would you think that?

iffo wrote: But that's not it, funny thing is after showing this hate and prejuice for Muslims one of their hope is that Muslim believe what they say and leave Islam and prophet .... this shows level of stupidity that I have never seen before.
That's what you do. You block facts with emotions. First your emotions and ego needs to be stroked before you can hear facts. That's what you just told us.
iffo wrote: It’s like Obama addressing the republicans and saying, "All you dogs, I will nuke all you scumbags, leave your party and join me",
Facts are facts, no matter how they are presented.
iffo wrote: and then expecting that they would leave democrat party. Its pure dumbness on their part and that’s why they are failing so miserably in their goals. These guys are not intelligent enough to have a smart strategy. Not that it will them any.
Poor hurt iffo the clown. did too many people call you stupid? :lol:
iffo wrote: Going back to Mr. Sina, not only he is scary and pathetic in his statements that he has made about Muslims, he is not very knowledgeable individual either.
Prove it. You can't. Yet another hollow statement that merely amounts to unfounded opinion. and as I always say, opinions are like assholes, everbody's got one.
iffo wrote: He is an embarrassment for himself and for anyone who believes him and listens to him.
Who says? You? :lol: So what?
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
User avatar
charleslemartel
Posts: 2884
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:01 pm
Location: Throne Of Allah

Re: Ali Sina and gang's level of insanity

Post by charleslemartel »

iffo wrote: Now no sensible reasonable person after listening to him can say that this guy is normal. One can see these are the statements of someone who is mentally unstable. This level of hate is quite unbelievable, I don't think even Bin Laden has made these kind of statements.
Can you see much worse statements in Quran laden with much greater hatred?
How can one expect from these guys to say anything unbiased and fair when they are so loaded with hate which is making them insane. They by exposing themselves infact have made our job quite easy by ruining their own credibility and trustworthiness. That’s why people started leaving their site. Not very smart, thanks.
How about Muslims leaving Islam? Why do they leave Islam?
But that's not it, funny thing is after showing this hate and prejuice for Muslims one of their hope is that Muslim believe what they say and leave Islam and prophet .... this shows level of stupidity that I have never seen before.
That is because you cannot see properly; you just need to look in the Quran and the sunnah.
It’s like Obama addressing the republicans and saying, "All you dogs, I will nuke all you scumbags, leave your party and join me", and then expecting that they would leave democrat party. Its pure dumbness on their part and that’s why they are failing so miserably in their goals. These guys are not intelligent enough to have a smart strategy. Not that it will them any.
Still it is much better than Allah saying that he would roast majority of the humans in hellfire just for not believing in him.
Going back to Mr. Sina, not only he is scary and pathetic in his statements that he has made about Muslims, he is not very knowledgeable individual either. He is an embarrassment for himself and for anyone who believes him and listens to him.
Of greater embarrassment to humans' intelligence is Quran and the sunnah.
Sometime back he very boldly accused Muslim of lying, that quran does not say universe is expanding. Please click on the link below and find out for yourself.

http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/archives ... expanding/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards
LOL. We have seen your performance in debates here. Have you forgotten all those discussions?
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
User avatar
Chief Chingachgook
Posts: 366
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:23 am
Location: My Location

Re: Ali Sina and gang's level of insanity

Post by Chief Chingachgook »

charleslemartel wrote:None of Ali's statements can match the statements by your Allah in Quran in terms of hatred and violence. So don't fake a higher moral ground.

Ali cannot match your uswa hasana and al insaan al kaamil in evil deeds too.
:lotpot:
I cannot agree more with you on this charlie! iffo should blame Allah, KKKoran and mohsharmoot for all the woes facing his ummah.
I was chingachgook in the old forum. In this new Reservation forum I was made a Chief :whistling:
User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Ali Sina and gang's level of insanity

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Yesterday
War was such an easy game to play
Now the Ummah blows themselves away
Oh Mo....believed...in yesterday.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
User avatar
expozIslam
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Re: Ali Sina and gang's level of insanity

Post by expozIslam »

iffo,
to fall to the lows that Mo hit, Ali Sina will have to,
a) behead whole tribes of muslims
b) take their women and children as captives
c) rape the daughter of the tribe on the day he kills her dad, husband and whole family
d) keep slaves
e) cheat on wife to have sex with one of the slave
f) loot, murder and wage wars against muslims
g) a whole host of others things that Mo did and that you fail to see with your islamic blind folds on.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”
sword_of_truth
Posts: 884
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:36 am

Re: Ali Sina and gang's level of insanity

Post by sword_of_truth »

Going back to Mr. Sina, not only he is scary and pathetic in his statements that he has made about Muslims, he is not very knowledgeable individual either. He is an embarrassment for himself and for anyone who believes him and listens to him.

Sometime back he very boldly accused Muslim of lying, that quran does not say universe is expanding. Please click on the link below and find out for yourself.

http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/archives" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... expanding/
That's all very well, but no one "listens" to Ali Sina. They just listen to evidence.

The Quran does not actually say the universe is expanding, as your link actually admits. The link just argues that Ali Sina used a bad argument, not that the Quran is actually saying that. For once, a muslim actually made a valid argument. It's been a while since I've seen that happen, although it did get a little on the ad hominim side.

Speaking of which, iffo's whole post is ad hominim.

As I've been saying, each of his posts reveals a new logical fallacy.
"...if you want my personal preference say I found out that my wife was cheating with me flogging would be too good a punishment."

--fudgy
User avatar
charleslemartel
Posts: 2884
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:01 pm
Location: Throne Of Allah

Re: Ali Sina and gang's level of insanity

Post by charleslemartel »

expozIslam wrote:iffo,
to fall to the lows that Mo hit, Ali Sina will have to,
a) behead whole tribes of muslims
b) take their women and children as captives
c) rape the daughter of the tribe on the day he kills her dad, husband and whole family
d) keep slaves
e) cheat on wife to have sex with one of the slave
f) loot, murder and wage wars against muslims
g) a whole host of others things that Mo did and that you fail to see with your islamic blind folds on.
Fall to the lows, or rise to the heights? :lol:

Muslims like iffo are the greatest hypocrites I have ever seen in my life.

@iffo,

Where have you run away after opening this thread? Such acts count as spamming a forum.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
User avatar
Maersk
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Mecca

Re: Ali Sina and gang's level of insanity

Post by Maersk »

Wait ... Muslims reading FFi might think of this as an extremist site. Wait until they hear the world speaks of beheading Muslims for causing mischief with their Islam wherever they go. Muslims cannot complain because they know they deserve it. :wink:
sword_of_truth
Posts: 884
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:36 am

Re: Ali Sina and gang's level of insanity

Post by sword_of_truth »

By the way, I think sometimes Ali Sina is being a little facetious. I think he's being melodramatic. He's MAKING FUN of Islam.

He also said that he can't always control what he writes and sometimes he is in different moods. You have to look at more of what he says.

You don't have to hate someone to say things like that. All you have to do is be angry, and there's plenty to be angry about.
"...if you want my personal preference say I found out that my wife was cheating with me flogging would be too good a punishment."

--fudgy
iffo
Posts: 4700
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Ali Sina and gang's level of insanity

Post by iffo »

I am not going to say anymore about Ali Sena. I just wanted to prove his and his buddies' psychotic/prejudice nature and stupid strategy. I already said what I had to say. You guys not even have the honesty and decency to say that he was way out of line, which just reconfirmed my claim. Thanks. I feel sorry for any muslim living in your neighborhood.

Muhammad bin Lyin
This site's popularity is everything it ever was. Where do you get your nonsense from? Don't think that if you make a claim that people are just supposed to accept it at face value. Why would you think that?
Go check out how many views each thread gets in average, most of them only get between 200-500 hits, Look like this is your definition of popularity? 95% of those hits come from you guys.


Sword _of_truth
They just listen to evidence.
You have no evidence all you have is just accusations. He was a rapist, he was a killer, he was treasure lover and so forth, accusations based on few unconfirmed stories and few hadiths here and there that solves your purpose and you keep repeating those. You guys intentionally avoid seeing the the big picture which tells something totally different. You shy away from 99% information about him.

Let me ask you dummies something, if someone tells you that your wife is dishonest and a crook at her work place and tells you a story how she stole money. And then 50 other guys from her office give you the opposite picture that she is very honest individual never cared about money at all even when she could have some, and also tell you stories of her honesty. Would you believe the 50 guys or accused your wife based on one guy's story? I hope you got my drift? If I want I can bring 100 time more evidence based on same hadiths and stories that you love so much to prove that he was not what you think, infact he was just the opposite and prove you wrong and those hadiths and stories to be bogus. So don't flatter yourself that you have evidence.

expozIslam:
a) behead whole tribes of muslims
b) take their women and children as captives
c) rape the daughter of the tribe on the day he kills her dad, husband and whole family
d) keep slaves
e) cheat on wife to have sex with one of the slave
f) loot, murder and wage wars against muslims

a - Muhammad opened a beef plant in the middle of Medina market, slaughtered 900 people, take this myth out of your head. I already told you guys before
http://www.jews-for-allah.org/jewish-my ... killed.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But you want to believe it because it gives you satisfaction, you want to see him as bad, so keep believing, nobody cares.

Just to put things in perspective, most of the countries in 21st century have death penality or life in prison for treason/betrayal.

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/eousa/foia_re ... m00076.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Soviet Union
After World War II, the death penalty was again outlawed and substituted with imprisonment for 25 years, but soon restored again: first for treason and espionage, and then for aggravated murder.[1] [3]
To me putting someone for whole life behind bars for cooperate corruption is too harsh. That's what Enron CEO got in US. But who am I to judge.


- After the war what would you do with POWs....... dig a hole and buried them? There was no prison system then, no courts. Offcouse they have to accommodate them with in their means. Or should they let them wonder around so they cause more trouble. Or tell those women and children to go beg for food somewhere or die from hunger. It is unfair to sit in air-conditioning, enjoying popcorns in 2009, and to judge the actions of people who lived 1,400 years ago, in a completely different environment, circumstances and challenges.

- If you call having sex with someone who is marrying you with free will a rape or call consentual sex rape, then I have nothing to say. Islam has zero tolerance for rape BTW just so you know.

Thats why we don't have
USA:
According to UCR (the FBI's crime stats), there were 92,455 rapes in the US in 2006
In Saudi Arabia there were 56
keep slaves
- That's pure ignorance. I don't think there was ever a greater friend of slaves then Muhammad. You need to educate yourself and find out what the word slave actually means in Islam. I don't blame you though, because you have seen what west did to the slaves even till 1960s, while we were told 1400 back that slaves were our brothers. Freeing the slaves was rewarded and encouraged and considered a good deed.

wikipedia.org/
The Islamic prophet Muhammad encouraged manumission of slaves, even if one had to purchase them first. On many occasions, Muhammad's companions, at his direction, freed slaves in abundance. Muhammad personally freed 63 slaves, and his wife Aisha freed 67
click here, it will answer some of your other accusations, will enhance your knowledge.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxre6qIGYm0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

f) loot, murder and wage wars against muslims.

-This is just baloney and baseless stuff which means absolutely nothing, It's a tough world kid, its the survivor of the fittest. When you are surrounded by cobras in a desert its a different ball game. But what the heck you know, its very easy for you to accuse and criticize people. All you doing is sitting in front of your PC and googling all day long. Muhammad(pbuh) did not come to get all his followers slaughtered who put their trust in him and Allah. They suffered enough for 13 years, what you want them to do, don't defend themselves and keep getting smacked by others. Didn't they have right to fight for their lives. If you call this loot and murder, then keep calling. Islam was not meant to be perished with in few years after its birth.
yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Ali Sina and gang's level of insanity

Post by yeezevee »

iffo
They suffered enough for 13 years, what you want them to do, don't defend themselves and keep getting smacked by others. Didn't they have right to fight for their lives.
dear iffo THAT IS A LIE., proof please.. and read this link viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2927&p=53325#p53325" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

with best
yeezevee
sword_of_truth
Posts: 884
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:36 am

Re: Ali Sina and gang's level of insanity

Post by sword_of_truth »

You have no evidence all you have is just accusations. He was a rapist, he was a killer, he was treasure lover and so forth, accusations based on few unconfirmed stories and few hadiths here and there that solves your purpose and you keep repeating those. You guys intentionally avoid seeing the the big picture which tells something totally different. You shy away from 99% information about him.
No, YOU are the ONE who only has accusations and no evidence. You never refute our charges. You just ASSERT that they are wrong. YOU are the KING of assertion without evidence. You are the one who is biased and ignores information. I used to be a real muslim. How can you say I shy away from information about him? You only have accusations. I don't say that Muhammad was ALL bad. He was still human. He was just a very bad human. Even Hitler had his good moments. So what? You miss the big picture. You are the one picking out the information you like. We just take ALL the information, not pick out whatever makes Muhammad look the best. The Quran is horrible. I read the stupid Quran. It's nauseating. You need to wake up and smell the coffee:

022.019 YUSUFALI: These two antagonists dispute with each other about their Lord: But those who deny (their Lord),- for them will be cut out a garment of Fire: over their heads will be poured out boiling water.



How on Earth do you think this is good?

Only a mentally ill person can call such a God merciful or just. What is wrong with you? Why are you so delusional?




Let me ask you dummies something, if someone tells you that your wife is dishonest and a crook at her work place and tells you a story how she stole money. And then 50 other guys from her office give you the opposite picture that she is very honest individual never cared about money at all even when she could have some, and also tell you stories of her honesty. Would you believe the 50 guys or accused your wife based on one guy's story? I hope you got my drift? If I want I can bring 100 time more evidence based on same hadiths and stories that you love so much to prove that he was not what you think, infact he was just the opposite and prove you wrong and those hadiths and stories to be bogus. So don't flatter yourself that you have evidence.
No, there are tons and tons of horrible things. The reason why we don't get your "big picture" is that you are delusional, but you are unable to admit it. We are not delusional. You are. Thus, you are puzzled about why we don't see what you see. Well, we don't have the delusion, so we are able to see things clearly that you do not see. For example, the above ayah. Without religion, we would be able to refer to someone who thought that it was just or merciful as psychotic. But since you are delusional, this OBVIOUS injustice that is written right in the Quran means nothing to you. In fact, you psychotically will tell us that it is a good thing because it makes Allah just. He has to punish to be just. But let me assure you, it is only because you are ill and cannot think straight that you would make such excuses. This is the Quran. You can't make any excuses for this. It's right there. This is your Muhammad. Not Allah. Allah does not exist. This is your Muhammad speaking. This is so incredibly obvious it's not even funny. The depths of your delusion have no limits. Wake up.
"...if you want my personal preference say I found out that my wife was cheating with me flogging would be too good a punishment."

--fudgy
User avatar
gupsfu
Posts: 549
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:32 pm

Re: Ali Sina and gang's level of insanity

Post by gupsfu »

iffo wrote:Go check out how many views each thread gets in average, most of them only get between 200-500 hits, Look like this is your definition of popularity? 95% of those hits come from you guys.
You're confusing the forum with the main site, Muslim.
"Is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me." ~ Roger Waters
Ksl

Re: Ali Sina and gang's level of insanity

Post by Ksl »

gupsfu wrote:
iffo wrote:Go check out how many views each thread gets in average, most of them only get between 200-500 hits, Look like this is your definition of popularity? 95% of those hits come from you guys.
You're confusing the forum with the main site, Muslim.
And he's wrong.

As of today, 80% of the visitors on this site are passerby and they generate 64% of the site traffic.

http://www.quantcast.com/faithfreedom.org
iffo
Posts: 4700
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Ali Sina and gang's level of insanity

Post by iffo »

sword_of_truth
You just ASSERT that they are wrong. YOU are the KING of assertion without evidence. You are the one who is biased and ignores information. I used to be a real muslim. How can you say I shy away from information about him? You only have accusations. I don't say that Muhammad was ALL bad. He was still human. He was just a very bad human. Even Hitler had his good moments. So what? You miss the big picture. You are the one picking out the information you like. We just take ALL the information, not pick out whatever makes Muhammad look the best. The Quran is horrible. I read the stupid Quran. It's nauseating. You need to wake up and smell the coffee:
.


Before I say anything else I hope I answered the accusations regarding the following in my last post.

- Killing 900 jews
- Muslim been given license to rape POWs and muslims were raping POWs in Muhammad's time.
- Prophet love to make people slaves and encouraging slavery.

Couple of items/accusations I will answer this time. I will not use any of my words but infact what other un-biased sources said. I only write to educate people and just to show them both sides of the story, rest is upto them.

- Prophet's lust for women
Wikipedia
History
During his life Muhammad married eleven or thirteen women depending upon the differing accounts of who were his wives .

In Arabian culture, marriage was generally contracted in accordance with the larger needs of the tribe and was based on the need to form alliances within the tribe and with other tribes. Virginity at the time of marriage was emphasized as a tribal honor.[2] Watt states that all of Muhammad's marriages had the political aspect of strengthening friendly relationships and were based on the Arabian custom.[3] Esposito points out that some of Muhammad's marriages were aimed at providing a livelihood for widows.[4].

Khadija bint Twice widowed before
Sauda Bint Zama Widow
Aisha bint Abu Bakar never married before.
Hafsa Bint Umar bin Khattab Widow
Zainab bint Khuzaima Not available
Umm-I-Salma bint Abu Umayia Widow
Zainab Bint Jahash Divorced/Widow
Juwaeria Bint Harith Widow
Umm-I-Habiba bint Abu Sufyan Widow
Marya Qibtiya bint shamun never married before
Safia bint Hayi bin Akhtab Widow
Raihana bint umru bin hanafa Not available
Maimuna bint harith Widow


James Browning
from source http://www.ethicsdaily.com/news.php?viewStory=1005" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Critics have long seized upon Muhammad's multiple marriages. Philip K. Hitti notes in Islam: A Way of Life that Christians have portrayed Muhammad, since the ninth century, "as a false prophet and imposter" … "embellished with bright tones of oversexuality, dissoluteness, bloodthirstiness and brigandage."

But polygamy and pedophilia are light-years apart. Multiple marriages, when considered in their cultural and historical context, are no sign of sexual perversion. A number of biblical characters also were polygamists, including Abraham, Jacob, David and Solomon.

Barbara Showasser notes in her Women in the Quran: Traditions and Interpretation that "clearest proof of the Prophet's freedom from base instincts (especially lust), however, are the historical facts of his celibacy until his twenty-fifth year and his monogamous marriage with a woman fifteen years his senior to whom he was completely devoted until she died."

Later, Muhammad married about 11 others for reasons acceptable in his culture: political alliances and protection of the wives of fallen comrades. Geoffrey Parrinder says in Mysticism in the World's Religions, "Only between the age of fifty and his death at sixty-two did Muhammad take other wives ... and most of them were taken for dynastic and political reasons.

- Pedophile
James Browning
from source -www.ethicsdaily.com/news.php?viewStory=1005
Critics also make much of the age of wife Aisha, daughter of Muhammad's beloved companion Abu Bakr. Muslim writers variously reckon her age when marrying Muhammad anywhere from 9 to 20. Great age difference was not considered a problem in marriages of the time.
Prior to the medical advances of the last century, marriage occurred at a much younger age across all societies. When life expectancy was in the mid 20's (or lower), it made no sense to wait until 19 before having children. Otherwise, one ran the risk of not being around to raise them. In short, childhood (as we know it) was abbreviated by the reality of the times.
Click Here
http://www.scribd.com/doc/16141277/Did- ... ed-Prophet" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


Making accusations and assumptions is the easiest thing to do. I believe you jump to conclusion little too fast about Prophet, because of problems in your personal life and yours sister's. For which I feel sorry. But you can not take it out on Muhammad.If you had put all the pieces together about his life, you would have reached totally different conclusion.


sword_of_truth
We just take ALL the information, not pick out whatever makes Muhammad look the best
Are you really sure about it, let me ask again, are you realy sure you are taking ALL the information or just looking for the negative and drawing your conclusions???

I am the one taking All, and after taking All I repeat what I said before, if 50 people proving with their stories you are an honest person and 1 person proving you are a thief, it will be extremely unfair and unwise of me to ignore 50 people statements and going by one person's story. You can not let few bogus hadiths or stories hijacke someone's whole life. That's unfair and that's exactly what you have done.

In the end quick note about hadiths. There were all sorts of hadiths floating around after prophet's death. Imam Bukhari's and Imam Muslim's challenge was to findout only authentic hadiths out of 600,000 and 300,000 thousand hadiths respectively 200 year after prophet. Anyone who cliams and thinks that they could achieve their goal with 100% accuracy is insane. I know that you know what I am saying regarding hadiths, but if you still want to be unfair to prophet then go ahead.

sword_of_truth
022.019 YUSUFALI: These two antagonists dispute with each other about their Lord: But those who deny (their Lord),- for them

will be cut out a garment of Fire: over their heads will be poured out boiling water.
How on Earth do you think this is good?

Only a mentally ill person can call such a God merciful or just. What is wrong with you? Why are you so delusional?
About whether god is merciful or not, or in what sense god is mecriful is a lengthy topic will require a separate thread.InshaAllah in future.
Last edited by iffo on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:35 pm, edited 14 times in total.
User avatar
Sanitarium
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Ali Sina and gang's level of insanity

Post by Sanitarium »

Ksl wrote: As of today, 80% of the visitors on this site are passerby and they generate 64% of the site traffic.

http://www.quantcast.com/faithfreedom.org[/color]
They are? Passerby
Ksl

Re: Ali Sina and gang's level of insanity

Post by Ksl »

Sanitarium wrote:
Ksl wrote: As of today, 80% of the visitors on this site are passerby and they generate 64% of the site traffic.

http://www.quantcast.com/faithfreedom.org
They are? Passerby
Passers-by, I meant.
Wikipedia wrote:Esposito points out that some of Muhammad's marriages were aimed at providing a livelihood for widows
Iffo wrote:Safia bint Hayi bin Akhtab Widow
Muhammad provided a livelihood for Safiyah, the 17 year old widow... Hours after he made her a widow without a livelihood by torturing and killing her husband Kinana and sacking her town, Khaybar. How you can even attempt to use this argument is beyond me.
"clearest proof of the Prophet's freedom from base instincts (especially lust), however, are the historical facts of his celibacy until his twenty-fifth year and his monogamous marriage with a woman fifteen years his senior to whom he was completely devoted until she died."
We can't be sure that Muhammad's celibacy in early life was voluntary or motivated by piety, as he was an impoverished orphan. Rather, the Prophet's lascivious behaviour after he gained money and power is a clearer indication of his predilections.
Prior to the medical advances of the last century, marriage occurred at a much younger age across all societies. When life expectancy was in the mid 20's (or lower), it made no sense to wait until 19 before having children. Otherwise, one ran the risk of not being around to raise them. In short, childhood (as we know it) was abbreviated by the reality of the times.
This is a misuse of statistics, the mean life expectancy at birth in ancient societies was usually 20-30 years, because of the large proportion who died in infancy due to a lack of modern medicines. However, those who survived until puberty could expect to live 50 years and more, and thus women would have children at the normal child bearing age.

And at no time in history were nine year old girls mature: Age of menarche throughout history and around the world
Ali Sina
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:52 am

Re: Ali Sina and gang's level of insanity

Post by Ali Sina »

Khadija bint Twice widowed
But she was a wealthy woman enough for Muhammad not to have to work again and live off her wealth until he spent it all.
Sauda Bint Zama Widow
Yes, but when Muhammad married her, he was a poor man and was deemed to be a mad man. No respectable women from Quraish would marry him.
Aisha bint Abu Bakar never married before.
She was only six years old. How could she?
Hafsa Bint Umar bin Khattab Widow
She was in her early twenties
Zainab Bint Jahash Divorced/Widow
She was married to Zeid, Muhammad’s adopted son. Zeid divorced her only because Muhammad lusted after her.
Juwaeria Bint Harith Widow
Widowed after Muhammad slaughtered her husband. She was 20 years old.
Marya Qibtiya bint shamun never married before
She was a very beautiful woman and had her own boyfriend. She was a slave girl of Muhammad and had no choice but to give in to her master’s sexual desire.
Safia bint Hayi bin Akhtab Widow
Widowed after Muhammad slaughtered her husband. She was 17 years old.
Raihana bint umru bin hanafa Not available

Rayhana was part of the booty that Muhammad received after massacring all the men of Bani Quriaza and enslaving all the women and children.

A story that reveals Muhammad’s level of respect for women is narrated in Bukhari Volume 3, Book 34, Number 310:
A Muslim named Jarir ibn Abdullah narrated that once Muhammad asked him, “Have you got married?" He replied in the affirmative. Muhammad then asked, “A virgin or a matron?” He replied, “I married a matron.” Then Muhammad said, “Why have you not married a virgin, so that you may play with her and she may play with you?”

You don’t feel any shame worshipping a despicable beast like Muhammad do you? And then you are offended when I call you subhuman? You don’t become a human by looking like one. If you worship a fiend like Muhammad you are worse than any beast. None of the things I said about Muslims is exaggerated. Any person who can love a rapist, murderer pedophile beast like Muhammad is worse than him. Disgusting is extremely a mild word.
Shame on you! Shame on you filthy beasts for praising Muhammad for “marrying” women after butchering their husbands and are proud of what he did.

So will I be an honorable man worthy of worship if I raid your home in the middle of the night and cult off your manure filled head and take your wife if she is young to bed because I just made her a widow?

Where is your brain you sick man? Where is your conscience you fool? So you are not insane for worshipping a thug, but I am insane for calling you a subhuman? Will you allow me to do to your loved ones some of the humane things that your prophet did to others?

How can I call Muslims animal when no animal is stupid to worship a rapist pedophile? I have seen documentaries of lions that attack other male lions and after killing their rival they kill his cubs and then copulate with his lioness. Muhammad did that, with the difference that he cowardly raided his victims in the middle of the night when they were sleep and could not defend themselves. Unlike the lions he did not get into the fight himself. Like a coward that he was he stood behind in a safe distance and made his foolish followers to do the fighting.

Shame on you! Shame on you for having lost every trace of humanity and for worshipping and praising such a despicable beast like MoHamMad. There has never been a more wicked beast like Muhammad and there have never been a more stupid people like Muslims. Add these words to your collection of my quotes. One day they will be written in gold.
Post Reply