muslims try to refute ali sina

morda8

muslims try to refute ali sina

Post by morda8 »

i wonder how many ppl on this forum came across this website?
i read this refutations but they seem to be really poor.
Last edited by morda8 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
expozIslam

Re: muslims try to refute ali sina

Post by expozIslam »

If even a single muslim were able to refute Ali Sina, this website would have been closed by now and we will all be doing dawah.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”
morda8

Post by morda8 »

expozIslam wrote:If even a single muslim were able to refute Ali Sina, this website would have been closed by now and we will all be doing dawah.

very true and someone would have 50000 bucks in their pocket aswell
SAM

Post by SAM »

Ali Sina he is simply a bigoted with his painful upbringing at the hands of his puritanical parents.

As I said to you, Ali Sina wrote: "Please note that I will not accept face to face debates. The debates must be in writing."

He's coward and hiding under his mom's panties. :happy: :shock:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)
Superman

Post by Superman »

SAM wrote:Ali Sina he is simply a bigoted with his painful upbringing at the hands of his puritanical parents.

As I said to you, Ali Sina wrote: "Please note that I will not accept face to face debates. The debates must be in writing."

You should debate him, you'll be a hero among Muslims if you manage to get this site shut down. Plus you'll be $50,000 richer. Good luck!
ygalg

Post by ygalg »

Superman wrote:
SAM wrote:Ali Sina he is simply a bigoted with his painful upbringing at the hands of his puritanical parents.

You should debate him, you'll be a hero among Muslims if you manage to get this site shut down. Plus you'll be $50,000 richer. Good luck!
his unable to converse with me properly and others. he is not suitable for a debate with Ali. maybe when he sober a bit.
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer
IoshkaFutz

Post by IoshkaFutz »

Ali Sina he is simply a bigoted with his painful upbringing at the hands of his puritanical parents.

He's coward and hiding under his mom's panties.

Ciao SAM,

It's because lots of Muslims have the nasty habit of murdering their interlocutors. But perhaps I'm wrong and bigoted so an experiment is in order. You go to Iran or Saudi Arabia or Yemen or Sudan or Pakistan or Great Britain and declare yourself to be Ali Sina who has gotten fed up with his cowardice and is now willing to debate in public.

To do it, read up on Ali's writings and then take an acting course. This way you'll have the answers (which anyhow will tend to be the same in concept with his written stuff), while the acting course will help you with timings, tones, expressions.

If you come back to tell the story then Ali is a coward hiding under his mom's panties. :happy: :shock:

If instead we see pictures of an "Ali Sina" dangling from a crane or with his head not in the position intended by Allah for the living, then you owe Ali an apology and yourself a change of religion.
“The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world that it leaves to its children.”
Dietrich Bonhoeffer - German Lutheran Pastor and Theologian. His involvement in a plot to overthrow Adolf Hitler led to his imprisonment and execution. 1906-1945
BlacKStaR

Post by BlacKStaR »

Ali Sina flying Kicks Allah on the head, everyday for the rest of his life. Which is fun because Allah's head drops on the ground everytime and we will sit by the corner and cheer!
/Islam. I am the chill in the air.
Fathom

Post by Fathom »

When the empirical evidence clearly demonstrates that a face to face encounter would most likely result in an attack upon Ali Sina's life, the word "coward" is neither logically nor appropriately applicable.

Tell me, muslim, would you intentionally walk into a den of starving lions?

If you say no, should I then call you a coward also?
crazymonkie_

Post by crazymonkie_ »

I'm honestly surprised that Ibn Warriq finally showed himself in person. He's really, really brave.
BlacKStaR

Post by BlacKStaR »

crazymonkie_ wrote:I'm honestly surprised that Ibn Warriq finally showed himself in person. He's really, really brave.
wow! Where this link?
/Islam. I am the chill in the air.
SAM

Re:Fascist cult of Ali Sina.

Post by SAM »

Fascist cult of Ali Sina.

Ali Sina is an example of prototype Abu Lahab, he is the Father of Fire. He will end up in his own hell together with his supporters who carry fuel for his fire.

Ali Sina uses the common 6 STEPS to reach TO THE POWER OF 666.

Ali Sina then will find himself in the defendant seat rather than covering his face behind computer screens.

Ali Sina's bloody dream might become his nightmare.

Ali Sina called for the killing of ALL those who believe in the Quran.

Ali Sina has a personality disorder in which he collects contact with famous people and he gets off on this.

Ali Sina is just a cheap attention seeker.

Ali Sina and his affiliates have always had a blind hate, weird, social anxiety problems, mentally retarded, mental disorder/illness, psychological condition and many other categories that requires psychiatrist and mental health professionals intervention and invigilation . :roflmao: :tease: :lotpot:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
crazymonkie_

Post by crazymonkie_ »

BlacKStaR wrote:
crazymonkie_ wrote:I'm honestly surprised that Ibn Warriq finally showed himself in person. He's really, really brave.
wow! Where this link?
There were some video links somewhere a few months back. Yeezeevee put them up.... You'll have to ask him about it, but they did show his face.
Chief Chingachgook

Post by Chief Chingachgook »

Ali Sina Allah and his affiliates apostle have always had a blind hate, weird, social anxiety problems, mentally retarded, mental disorder/illness, psychological condition and many other categories that requires psychiatrist and mental health professionals intervention and invigilation .

There, I corrected it for you SAM. It is the truth! The KKKoran is full of chronic hatred which is the source of all the 'disorders' that infects its Believers.

Ali is no coward. It is Muslims who is going to kill him in order to silence him who are the real cowards. The chief of all cowards is non other than Osama Bin Lying
I was chingachgook in the old forum. In this new Reservation forum I was made a Chief :whistling:
expozIslam

Post by expozIslam »

and SAM, you are gradually revealing your "mystic" character to be a yet another muslim gone bonkers. Your rants have only magnified and you can be sued for slander. Ali Sina has never called for killing muslims. Muslims like you have been calling for his death and you seem to be on the verge of mental breakdown. Don't worry, go and see a kafir doctor and he will set you alright.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”
SAM

Post by SAM »

Ali Sina and his attack dogs for accusing and insulting the person who posted that information:

Dear Ali Sina:

It seems that your hatred and emotions have turned you to those who you claim to hate.

Here is the difference between you and me:

I do not ally with a vampire or vampires to kill another vampire. I do not ally with Evilgelical Christians (you know which Christian groups I am referring to) who are supportive of wars and invasions that have been taking the lives of so many innocent people. I cannot. Throughout history they have been on the wrong side; they have been involved in many bloody and dirty tragedies in history.

However, it seems that you are following the Machiavellian path of St. Paul and you will accept any alliance to dehumanize all Muslims and making them the subject of another Holocaust. Your mindset and mission is no different from Hitler.

The guy who posted information allegedly proving your connection with Christians might have endangered your life, but with your propaganda of hatred and general condemnation, you are putting the lives of millions and perhaps billions of people at risk. You even show the audacity to put me in the same category of terrorists! I very rarely use this word. But, I think you deserved until you notice your problem: "shame on you, Ali Sina!"

It is hypocritical to applaud the massacres, terrorism, occupations, exploitations, covert operations around the world supported by super powers and its supportive Evilgelical Christian organizations, while condemning the terrorism, violence committed by a group of Sunni or Shiite extremists. This is a diabolic double standard!

If you are a humanist as you claim, you should join me to fight ANY act of terrorism, violence, injustice, regardless the identity or religion of the criminal.

Justice and peace cannot be accomplished by holding one hand of the multy-handed Devil against another hand. You become just a pawn.

I condemned the action of the person who tried to "expose" you, and similarly I condemn the actions of USA-Inc's secret agents that have secretly kidnapped and tortured many innocent people in Guatanamo Bay , Iraqi Abu Gharib, Egyptian or Saudi prisons used by the USA-Inc.

Source: Edip Yuksel
Last edited by SAM on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
crazymonkie_

Post by crazymonkie_ »

crazymonkie_ wrote:
BlacKStaR wrote:
wow! Where this link?
There were some video links somewhere a few months back. Yeezeevee put them up.... You'll have to ask him about it, but they did show his face.
Here are two that I remember were linked to several months ago:

Chief Chingachgook

Post by Chief Chingachgook »

SAM wrote:Ali Sina and his attack dogs for accusing and insulting the person who posted that information:

Dear Ali Sina:

It seems that your hatred and emotions have turned you to those who you claim to hate.

Here is the difference between you and me:

I do not ally with a vampire or vampires to kill another vampire. I do not ally with Evilgelical Christians (you know which Christian groups I am referring to) who are supportive of wars and invasions that have been taking the lives of so many innocent people. I cannot. Throughout history they have been on the wrong side; they have been involved in many bloody and dirty tragedies in history.

However, it seems that you are following the Machiavellian path of St. Paul and you will accept any alliance to dehumanize all Muslims and making them the subject of another Holocaust. Your mindset and mission is no different from Hitler.

The guy who posted information allegedly proving your connection with Christians might have endangered your life, but with your propaganda of hatred and general condemnation, you are putting the lives of millions and perhaps billions of people at risk. You even show the audacity to put me in the same category of terrorists! I very rarely use this word. But, I think you deserved until you notice your problem: "shame on you, Ali Sina!"

It is hypocritical to applaud the massacres, terrorism, occupations, exploitations, covert operations around the world supported by super powers and its supportive Evilgelical Christian organizations, while condemning the terrorism, violence committed by a group of Sunni or Shiite extremists. This is a diabolic double standard!

If you are a humanist as you claim, you should join me to fight ANY act of terrorism, violence, injustice, regardless the identity or religion of the criminal.

Justice and peace cannot be accomplished by holding one hand of the multy-handed Devil against another hand. You become just a pawn.

I condemned the action of the person who tried to "expose" you, and similarly I condemn the actions of USA-Inc's secret agents that have secretly kidnapped and tortured many innocent people in Guatanamo Bay , Iraqi Abu Gharib, Egyptian or Saudi prisons used by the USA-Inc.

Source: Edip Yuksel
And yeah for all we know Ali Sina evades paying tax. He lax on his mortgages. He didn't compensate the guy he knocked down in a road accident which was clearly his mistake. Yeah..... Ali failed to turn up to answer a Court case against him ..... yada, yada, yadaaaaa....

But SAM, that's called character assasination, ad honeymoon, something. That's a childish way of debating don't you think? What Ali writes in his charges (against Mr. PissBUH) has nothing to do with his political inclination or his other human shortcomings. :D
I was chingachgook in the old forum. In this new Reservation forum I was made a Chief :whistling: