Thank you.

Ariel

Thank you.

Post by Ariel »

Thank you all for posting on this forum. I was worried sick those last few days, because is was so quiet.

At the Dutch forum, we only have a small regular group of posters, but the few of us are keeping de forum alive...So we can do it here too.

So my dears...Keep up the good work. :clap:

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
Ariel

Re: Thank you.

Post by Ariel »

Dear all. I am going to Scotland on a holiday, so I guess I wont be able to be often at the forum.

Manfred is also not active. I worry a lot about him.

As you perhaps know, he broke a hip in Indonesia , but it seems he is back in England now.

So fingers crossed Manfred is doing well.

Anyway. I wish you all goodbye for the time being, and please keep this forum alive.

I rely on you.

All the best.

Ariel.
Ansar al-Zindiqi

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Have a great holiday! There are a few spooky places to go to in Scotland that can be enlightening.
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Thank you Ansar. Those films are very welcome.

At this moment we are in a hotel in Glenrothes. Now we are heading north
Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Hi Ariel,

Whilst in Scotland you should be careful. Apart from the picturesque beauty you should avoid the ginger-haired population known for their choices such as special dishes of dry humor flecked with sarcasm and served with quick (and wicked) wit. This may be too much for a short holiday. Their Gaelic-English dialect may dazzle you; if this happens simply ask your new Gaelic friend to remove or swallow the potato before speaking. When traveling though the Scottish outback you will receive the message 'no service' continuously as you will in any hotel in Glasgow.

So Haud yer wheesht!
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak
Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Oops ...Wishing Manfred a speedy recovery! The form is missing his guidance and wisdom.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Takeiteasynow wrote:Their Gaelic-English dialect may dazzle you; if this happens simply ask your new Gaelic friend to remove or swallow the potato before speaking.
LOL Takeiteasynow. I have spoken to several persons now, and some of them I could not understand.
I thought it was me getting deaf . It was Babylonian confusion.

To one guy in a shop, without teeth I asked if he could speak slowly, but it seems he did not understand me too.

Anyway . We made it to our next hotel in Peterhead. We took de "The Devil's Elbow" and that was very brave. The road was good, and the scenery beautiful. The road was littered with dead animals though, and that was not so nice.
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

FFI Dutch is blocked in the hotel I am staying because of discrimination.

I am so angry, so I have send a mail to the idiot of fortyguard

https://dutch.faithfreedom.org/forum/se ... d=newposts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Web Page Blocked!
You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.

URL: https://dutch.faithfreedom.org/?search_id=newposts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Category: Discrimination
Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:Thank you all for posting on this forum. I was worried sick those last few days, because is was so quiet.

At the Dutch forum, we only have a small regular group of posters, but the few of us are keeping de forum alive...So we can do it here too.

So my dears...Keep up the good work. :clap:

Who knows - with Boris The Johnson, by the time you arrive in Scotland - they may declare independence from Mama England. :cry:

As for the forum - it all depends on how many Muslims participate in the conversation. Otherwise, w/o their inputs which keeps this forum alive it will be hard.
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Hombre wrote:
As for the forum - it all depends on how many Muslims participate in the conversation. Otherwise, w/o their inputs which keeps this forum alive it will be hard.
At the Dutch forum, all the Muslims have left, but it is still very active. There are so many things happening in this world, and it is good to keep up with the news and discuss it.
pr126

Post by pr126 »

Ariel wrote:FFI Dutch is blocked in the hotel I am staying because of discrimination.

I am so angry, so I have send a mail to the idiot of fortyguard

https://dutch.faithfreedom.org/forum/se ... d=newposts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Web Page Blocked!
You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.

URL: https://dutch.faithfreedom.org/?search_id=newposts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Category: Discrimination

The answer to this problem is Virtual Private Network or as it known VPN which is not only makes you anonymous but also secure against malicious intent.

Have a nice holiday.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

pr126 wrote:
Have a nice holiday.
Thank you PR
Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Ariel wrote:
pr126 wrote:
Have a nice holiday.
Thank you PR
If you use the Opera browser, you can switch on a free VPN whenever you like, with no usage limits. It's said not to be one of the better ones, but probably OK if you don't need it to be highly secure.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Ariel wrote:
Takeiteasynow wrote:Their Gaelic-English dialect may dazzle you; if this happens simply ask your new Gaelic friend to remove or swallow the potato before speaking.
LOL Takeiteasynow. I have spoken to several persons now, and some of them I could not understand.
I thought it was me getting deaf . It was Babylonian confusion.

To one guy in a shop, without teeth I asked if he could speak slowly, but it seems he did not understand me too.

Anyway . We made it to our next hotel in Peterhead. We took de "The Devil's Elbow" and that was very brave. The road was good, and the scenery beautiful. The road was littered with dead animals though, and that was not so nice.
If you see any dead haggises, it's ok to boil them and eat them. They go well with a deep-fried Mars Bar and a dram of Irn Brew.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Fernando wrote:If you see any dead haggises, it's ok to boil them and eat them. They go well with a deep-fried Mars Bar and a dram of Irn Brew.
:*)

My heart’s in the Highlands, twa strings on my bow

To hunt the fierce haggis, man’s awfu’est foe.

And weel may my bairn ha’ a tear in his ee.

For I shallna come back if the haggis hunts me.
They are not for real are they Fernando?
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

We are in Tyndrum now. We are as tired as a dog.

We took a small road to enjoy the scenery as we were early. Wrong decission. :oops: It was a very bad single track road (50 KM long ) and it took us hours to finisch it. We did not see much of the surrounding though ,except trees .

We are oke now. Drinking wine in our hotel room.
Ansar al-Zindiqi

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.
Ibn Rushd

Post by Ibn Rushd »

I still come back!
There is no Master but the Master, and QT-1 is his Prophet.

Asimov's robot story "Reason"
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Ibn Rushd wrote:I still come back!
Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Ariel wrote:
Fernando wrote:If you see any dead haggises, it's ok to boil them and eat them. They go well with a deep-fried Mars Bar and a dram of Irn Brew.
:*)
They are not for real are they Fernando?
Oh, ye of little faith!
If you were to visit Glasgow’s Kelvingrove museum, you would see a high quality replica of Scotland’s legendary animal – the haggis. A rare species, the haggis are native to Scotland’s highlands. It is a mammal with many unusual features: its right and left legs are different lengths, enabling it to quickly scurry up and down steep cliffs. It is a fluffy animal whose fur is long and mane-like, which helps it survive the harsh winters of its habitat.

Haggis are delicious to eat. Their meat is traditionally minced with oatmeal and suet, complimented with mashed ‘tatties’ (potatoes) and ‘neeps’ (swede). It is a hearty meal best eaten on a winter’s day! No wonder it is traditionally served on Burns Night, which falls on January 25th, the coldest of Scotland’s months.

Little has been documented on the haggis. The Loch Ness Monster has always stolen the limelight as Scotland’s most important resident creature. The mysterious, reptilian character of the Loch perhaps has more allure and intrigue than the odd looking, small creature of the mountains.

Story telling and folklore have existed in Scotland for centuries. The impenetrable landscape has attracted tales of fascinating creatures. The mystery of the crags, mountains, lochs and rivers has inspired countless tales of mortality and mythology.

Humour is also a prominent Scottish characteristic. Be wary though, the Scots keep a very distinct sense of humour - the punchline revolves around acting in a deadly serious manner while ‘kidding on’ (joking). Although locals are friendly, best make sure you are not too gullible while in Scotland. Often tourists and foreigners leave the country convinced that something truly exists when really it’s just a bit of fun!

My advice to visitors would be: try eating some haggis, just don’t go looking for one in the wild!
https://learnenglishteens.britishcounci ... mal-haggis
If you're still in Scotland, Ariel, make sure they don't give you any eel pie: they may have killed and cooked their Loch Ness Monster!
Loch Ness Monster may be a giant eel, say scientists - BBC ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; › news › uk-scotland-highlands-islands-49495145