Reflection

Melograne

Reflection

Post by Melograne »

This comment is adressed to people who are able to think a little bit with their head. Those who their brain is switched off are invited to abstain from answering!Thank you

Sahih Bukhari Volume 008, Book 073, Hadith Number 151.
Sahih Bukhari Book 73. Good Manners and Form (Al-Adab)

Narated By 'Aisha : I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.)

Now may the name of God (or Allah) be blessed, loved and respected in eternity!
Is it possible that on the number of people who born since the beginning, Allah couldn't found another man than muhammad to tell his message to humanity?
Is it possible that He had to choose a 53 years old man who introduced his xxx into a little girl not yet reached the age of puberty?

From here you understand that muhammad had invented all his story in order to keep his soldiers under his will. What a better idea to tell them his was the prophet of Allah, people believed him and the game was done. And those who didn't agree, were slain.
The perfect plan for a perverse person like he was.
Garudaman

Re: Reflexion

Post by Garudaman »

Melograne wrote:she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty
assuming that the interpretation is correct, then that Hadith can't be called Sunnah because it's contrary to the Quran :

QS. 4:24. And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.

that verse says who received dowry/gift/mahar is woman who is able to sexual intercourse (mature physically)!

QS. 16:72. And Allah has made for you from yourselves mates and has made for you from your mates sons and grandchildren and has provided for you from the good things. Then in falsehood do they believe and in the favor of Allah they disbelieve?

that verse says who became the wife/mate it's who already able to produce offspring/sons (which has menstrual period/mature physically)!

;)
Melograne

Re: Reflection

Post by Melograne »

Garudaman wrote:for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation.
So if I understand well, Allah had said to muhammad if someone want to penetrate a child, he establish a marriage, he give some compensation to that child (or the familly of that child) and he penetrate the child! After if he have some doubts, he wait 3 month (verse 65: 4) to get divorced from that child!

And you are persuaded Allah had said something like that!
And you are persuaded IT IS NOT an invention of your "prophet" !!!

Well my friend you have a strange vision of Allah !!!

And if you hope for paradise keeping your faith in muhammad stories and by the meanwhile making a fool of Allah like you do, you will have some bad surprise at your last day of life on Earth!
Last edited by Melograne on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Garudaman

Post by Garudaman »

so, you agree if girl who hasn't reached puberty, already have sexual interest to opposite sex, thus willing intercoursed? & where your rebuttal against verse QS. 16:72? :roll:
Melograne

Post by Melograne »

Garudaman if having intercourse before puberty was the will of Allah, animals also would had done it! But even porks doesn't have intercourse with their females before puberty and Muhammad did it! Do you understand that?

But as I said at the beginning of this topic, this is a reflexion. That mean it is addressed only to people who are able to make some reasoning.
I will not answer then to people who had frozen their brains like donkeys only on what it is told on a doctrine. Sorry.
Last edited by Melograne on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Melograne

Post by Melograne »

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Sunan Abu-Dawud are the most important Hadith in Islam!!!
Can we say these people didn't know what they where talking about ???
Can we say then every writting in Islam are garbage ???

Your answer is just telling this!!!

Every writting in Islam are garbage !!!

You just showed us that Islam is a garbage or just a lovely but stupid story!!!

Or

these people (the most important hadith) knew what they were talking about, then in that case Islam is followed by idiot people like you!
Last edited by Melograne on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Garudaman

Post by Garudaman »

Melograne wrote:Sahih Al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Sunan Abu-Dawud are the most important Hadith in Islam!!!
Can we say these people didn't know what they where talking about ???
Can we say then every writting in Islam are garbage ???

Your answer is just telling this!!!

Every writting in Islam are garbage !!!

You just showed us that Islam is a garbage or just a lovely but stupid story!!!

Or

these people (the most important hadith) knew what they were talking about, then in that case Islam is followed by idiot people like you!
we talk about your interpretation, remember?
Melograne wrote:Is it possible that He had to choose a 53 years old man who introduced his xxx into a little girl not yet reached the age of puberty?
:roll:
Melograne

Post by Melograne »

Yes Garudaman, it is not possible that God have chosen for his messenger a man who penetrated a prepubescent little girl!

Did God was short of people to choose a man for his messenger who didn't do these kind of things?
Muhammad had invented all the story to keep you people under his total submission by the mean of God!

May God (the real one, not the one hacked by Muhammad) bless you and give you wisdom to open your eyes.

Your friend irreligious theist.
Last edited by Melograne on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Garudaman

Post by Garudaman »

Melograne wrote:Did God was short of people to choose a man for his messenger who didn't do these kind of things?
who says God ever sent a messenger that do what you imagine? :roll:
Melograne

Post by Melograne »

Garudaman wrote:who says God ever sent a messenger that do what you imagine? :roll:
Islam say it !!! It is written by one of the most important Hadith in Islam and in the Qur'an (65: 4)!

I don't imagine anything!

People like you are just Pedo-followers who are submitted to an Hacked God issued by the Pedo's imagination !!!
You are convinced the imaginary muhammad's god who has sent a Pedo as a messenger !!!
And the worse of all, you hope for paradise insulting the real God by believing the Pedo's blasphemies !!!
Last edited by Melograne on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pr126

Post by pr126 »

Hello Melograne,

You could edit your first post and change the letter x to the letter t in the title, meaning reflection.

Although Muslims never reflect [introspection] or examine, since that would be unislamic.
Thinking for oneself is forbidden. Only blind obedience is permitted.

I am looking at you, Garudaman. ;)
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.
Melograne

Post by Melograne »

Fact is that I am a Frenchman and I had done this error in English language. Thank you for your remark pr126.
manfred

Post by manfred »

ne vous inquiétez pas à ce chose, s'il vous plaît...

Votre anglais est beaucoup mieux que notre français ...
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
Melograne

Post by Melograne »

Merci Manfred, c'est sympa de votre part :sml:
Garudaman

Post by Garudaman »

QS. 65:4. And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.

1. women who haven't reached puberty/haven't menstruate, isn't like menopausal woman who might still can be pregnant :
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... gnant.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.epigee.org/menopause/pregnancy.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2. "those who have not menstruated" --> those who haven't menstruating again, over 3 months :
http://ehealthforum.com/health/or-month ... z2HXn6pk8B" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.steadyhealth.com/3_months_la ... 70090.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 107AAd4ijQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

;)
manfred

Post by manfred »

Garudaman,

we had this issue about Aisha discussed many times. We have been told in the hadith that Aisha was aged six when she married Mohammed, and that the marriage was consummated a few years later, when she was 8 or 9. We are also told that Aisha played with dolls when she was married to Mohammed.

Now this is what an average nine year old girl looks like

or

I hope you are not thinking I am vulgar asking this, but it is a fair question...

If you look at these two, what comes to you mind? Sex??

What would you talk to them about? How to please a husband in bed?

Surely not.. Look at them. They are KIDS.

I will tell you what I would possible do with them... Chat to them about their day in school, about her favourite food, their family, their favourite game...

If I knew them well and their moms too, I may sometimes give them a little toy or buy them an ice cream, with permission from their mom. I had a girl like that visit me for a while some years back, to help her with her homework.

To be blunt, there is absolutely nothing sexually attractive about them. There is a great deal of cuteness, but boys that age are also just as cute. It is the cuteness of children, the same cuteness we go nuts about when we see a baby chicken, puppy or a kitten. It would be physically impossible for me to even try anything sexual with a girl like that.

And yet, we are told loud and clear in the hadith that Mohammed had sex with a girl like that. Did you know that this will most likely cause permanent mental and physical damage? That is the reason why it is illegal almost everywhere, except of course in certain Muslim countries.

Did you also know that some Muslim scholars say that Aisha ended up murdering Mohammed in the end?

There is a Muslim scholar explaining it here:

Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
sum

Post by sum »

Hello Garudaman

I am sure that most muslims are ashamed of Muhammad being sexually aroused by a 9yr old girl to the point that he had an erection and consummated the marriage. They dare not criticise Muhammad because of fear. Fear of what will happen to them in this life and what will also happen in the Islamic afterlife. Their lives are controlled by fear.

What you quoted does not exclude sex with young girls who have not yet started to menstruate.

Tell me Garudaman, could you have written the guidance on sex as in Koran 65:4 in a more clear and unambiguous way?

If Koran 65:4 is the best that Allah could come up with then it is more evidence that Allah does not exist and Koran 65:4 is a man-made statement - Muhammad`s.

sum
Garudaman

Post by Garudaman »

manfred wrote:we had this issue about Aisha discussed many times. We have been told in the hadith that Aisha was aged six when she married Mohammed,

then part of history about age on that hadith, surely incorrect/false/distorted because because contrary with QS. 4:24 & QS. 16:72, that basically explains if who can be married is who already menstruating, because it's closely connected with the ability to determine the mate : http://www.islam4women.org/8-hadiths-re ... e-prophet/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

“When a man gives his daughter in marriage and she dislikes it, the marriage shall be annulled.” (Once a virgin girl came to the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) and said that her father had married her to a man against her wishes. The Prophet gave her the right to repudiate the marriage.)

“Khansa’ b. Khidham reported that her father gave her in marriage, after she had became a widow. She disliked it and came to the Prophet. He annulled the marriage.”

“The widow and the divorced woman shall not be married until their order is obtained, and the virgin shall not be married until her consent is obtained.”

A report from Ibn Abbas states that the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) said: “A previously married woman is more a guardian for herself than her guardian and a virgin should be asked permission about herself, and her permission is her silence. ”

Abu Hurairah reports that the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) said: “A grown-up girl shall be asked permission about herself. If she is silent, it is her permission; and if she declines, there shall be no compulsion on her.” (Muslim).

in order to determine the mate, it certainly needed interest in opposite sex! :sml:
manfred wrote:and that the marriage was consummated a few years later, when she was 8 or 9. We are also told that Aisha played with dolls when she was married to Mohammed.
then part of history about age on that hadith, surely incorrect/false/distorted because because contrary with QS. 4:5-6, that basically explains if who can already be housekeeping, surely is who already good at managing money/assets giving husband :

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 7.116 Narrated by Abdullah bin Umar :
The Prophet (saws) said, "Everyone of you is a guardian and everyone of you is responsible (for those under your ward). A ruler is a guardian and is responsible (for his subjects); a man is a guardian of his family and responsible (for them); a wife is a guardian of her husband's house and she is responsible (for it), a slave is a guardian of his master's property and is responsible (for that). Beware! All of you are guardians and are responsible (for those your wards)."

surely is hard to imagine, 9 years old are able to manage the money/assets! :roll:
Garudaman

Post by Garudaman »

sum wrote:What you quoted does not exclude sex with young girls who have not yet started to menstruate.

Tell me Garudaman, could you have written the guidance on sex as in Koran 65:4 in a more clear and unambiguous way?

sum
QS. 65:4. And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.

how anyone can doubt the emptiness of womb, from girls who haven't menstrual? you think, girls who haven't menstruate, already can pregnant? :roll: