Will my brother kill me?

Share your experiences of having a Muslim in a relationship, as a friend or family member
Muhammad bin Lyin

Re: Will my brother kill me?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

islamtillthedayidie wrote:In islam you are not alowed to kill. So if your brother decides to kill you he isnt exacly following islam. so stop making islam sound like a religion full of hate. After being on this website im seeing people showing islam as a religion of hate. when it is not and im really getting emotional over it.
You are not allowed to kill fellow Muslims, but you most certainly ARE allowed to kill the infidel.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

Ram

Post by Ram »

islamtillthedayidie wrote:In islam you are not alowed to kill. So if your brother decides to kill you he isnt exacly following islam. so stop making islam sound like a religion full of hate. After being on this website im seeing people showing islam as a religion of hate. when it is not and im really getting emotional over it.
I am laughing here. Muslims are killing Muslims everyday in Pakistan, Iraq, Sudan, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Gaza, practically every Muslim majority country in the world. Islam has nothing to do with it? Please enlighten me.

Please give me name of ONLY ONE Muslim country where Hindus, Christians, Jews and people of all non-Islamic faiths are able to practice their religion freely, are able to build their churches and temples and have complete political and social equality with Muslims - please the name of ONLY ONE MUSLIM COUNTRY!

We judge Islam to be the religion of hate because Muslims are taught to hate non-Muslims, the proof of that is in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and every Muslim country. Instead of getting emotional, why don't you open your eyes and face the facts? It is true that website is showing that Islam is the religion of hate - why is it so? Did you ever think about that? This website is only reporting the facts about Islam, the way it is practiced by Muslims. I think you should take up the problem of hateful Islam with your fellow Muslims, they are the ones responsible for the actions which has convinced us that Islam is indeed an ideology of hate. Have you read the Quran? I have. The Quran is a hate manual.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

Ram

Post by Ram »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
You are not allowed to kill fellow Muslims, but you most certainly ARE allowed to kill the infidel.
Islam forbids Muslims to kill Muslims but that does not stop Muslims from slaughtering other Muslims. Every week some mosque is bombed by Muslims of rival sects. Muslims are killing Muslims in Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Sudan, Palestine.....on and on.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।

Wootah

Post by Wootah »

Look man, the truth cuts deeper than a knife. Nothing stings pride more.
Do you know what embarrassment is? Here is my definition: To not be able to invite friend's over because your cupboards are bare. Islam's cupboards are bare, it has nothing to offer the world and that is the shame you are feeling. To be living in the 7th century, to be carrying around grudges and hates and superstitions, you are in mental and spiritual poverty. Asking Allah for revenge is only another sign of what I am talking about.

Turbopower

Post by Turbopower »

Ram you could not find anything or?
Next time, pls don't tel untrue things about Islaam. :)

expozIslam

Post by expozIslam »

Turbopower wrote:Ram you could not find anything or?
There is lot of sh!t in islam that one does not have to invent lies to defame it.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”

Ram

Post by Ram »

Turbopower wrote:Ram you could not find anything or?
I asked you, please give me a name of only one Islamic country in the world where non-Muslims are legally equal citizens of the country, politically and socially, where they have complete freedom to practice their religion, are able to build their churches and temples. You are telling me I am saying untrue things about Islam?

Whatever I know about Islam, I learned it in the Quran, the Hadiths and the Sunna. I learned from listening to Muslim preachers and observing the way Muslims practice Islam. So, it does not make any sense for you to say what I am saying about Islam is untrue. If it is untrue you should take up with your mullahs and imams.

If you accuse me of saying untrue things about Islam, you are admitting that the Quran is untrue, the Hadiths are lies and the Sunna is a fraud. Also, Muslims are the most hateful people in the world. You decide, you cannot have both ways.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।

coco

Post by coco »

Ram wrote: Whatever I know about Islam, I learned it in the Quran, the Hadiths and the Sunna. I learned from listening to Muslim preachers and observing the way Muslims practice Islam. So, it does not make any sense for you to say what I am saying about Islam is untrue. If it is untrue you should take up with your mullahs and imams.

If you accuse me of saying untrue things about Islam, you are admitting that the Quran is untrue, the Hadiths are lies and the Sunna is a fraud. Also, Muslims are the most hateful people in the world. You decide, you cannot have both ways.
This ^

So many Muslims turn a blind eye to what happens in the name of Islam:

Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

The subject may use:
simple denial - deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether
minimisation - admit the fact but deny its seriousness (a combination of denial and rationalisation), or
projection - admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial

It's not a river people.

RichardTheLionheart

Post by RichardTheLionheart »

coco wrote:I will try to do this, but when I do he say things like 'I don't talk to kafirs' etc. .
Oh boy. Does he think he can go through his entire life and not ever encounter a non-Muslim? :roll:
He relies on the "Kaffir" everyday and doesn't even realise it.

Nice to have another UK based apostate here, Coco. :turban:
Ex-Muslims needed to answer my questions: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4519 Serious posts only.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Apostasy, read Quran 4:89. Its there. Now deny it. :x
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

vermilion8

Post by vermilion8 »

Dear Coco,

I want to congratulate you for your apostasy. It is a very important milestone of your life.

People who are assaulted are by those that are close to them in most cases. I do not know your brother but I would be extremely careful in your situation. First of all, talk to your parents and tell them of this growing extremism in your house.

Secondly, this is the time when friends will be of great resource to you if your family turns their back on you. Talk to them and ask how they can help you.

Thirdly, document your parents' responses as well as what your brother says. Never go anywhere alone with your brother. If things get out of hand, use the police. If it is becoming impossible for you to live in your current residence, get to know somebody from Child Services. Your safety and life is far more important.

Lastly, it does not hurt to learn about self defense or safety tips. Learning to be resourceful can make a big difference.

I hope it helped! Please keep us posted. I, along with others, want to help you as much as we can.
http://prometheusshrugged.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sameer

Post by Sameer »

by coco » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:12 pm
My mum believes in life after death and she said she wants to be with me after we die, even if it's in hell.
:roflmao: What a joke........
Tell your Mum, that there ain't No Heaven and No Hell.
I'm scared that my brother will slowly turn into a fanatic and one day reason with himself that I need to die.
Don't worry....Your brother won't do it. And its better that you don't discuss anything about religion to him.
"UNTIL RELIGIONS EXISTS,THERE WILL BE NO FREEDOM FOR SOME PEOPLE"

Yourself

Post by Yourself »

True peace shows itself. The hate from your brother is perhaps matched by an equivalent power of love within yourself!

Surely when we fall we rise harder, pain hurts at the end of the day. As they say, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!

junkmaster

Post by junkmaster »

coco wrote:He's 15, I'm 19 but he's the same height as me and stronger. He gets really good grades.
Hi Coco,

I would suggest you get a defensive firearm and lessons on how to use it safely.

As the saying old saying goes, ""God created man, Sam Colt made them equal."

But it sounds like you live in country which makes it illegal to defend yourself with lethal force, so you might try a sturdy knife with speed assist opening. Kershaw Knives are good.

Are you allowed to carry knives, stunguns or tasers?

If all else fails, get a large hefty flashlight to put the beat down on him.

jm
"I wish the Bald Eagle had not been chosen as the representative of our country; he is a bird of bad moral character; like those among men who live by sharping and robbing, he is generally poor, and often very lousy. The turkey is a much more respectable bird." - Benjamin Franklin

tejpat

Post by tejpat »

sameer wrote:its better that you don't discuss anything about religion to him.
i guess sameer has made a valuable suggestion. until you become an independent financially.
right now, even discussing with your parents may bring you harm other than by physical means, like you still have to pay your tuition fees and living expenses.
when you have total independence, you better hide the truth to save your self.
until than all the best for your shining future.
If any of the religions was from the all knowing genius creator, his religion and scripture should have been really smart as well, but none is. - Iffo

sum

Post by sum »

Hello islamtillthedayidie

Your quote -
In islam you are not alowed to kill. So if your brother decides to kill you he isnt exacly following islam. so stop making islam sound like a religion full of hate. After being on this website im seeing people showing islam as a religion of hate. when it is not and im really getting emotional over it.

You are not correct. Please read the following -

read verse 4:34:

YUSUFALI: Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

Please note that in verse 4:34 Allah permits a husband to punish his disobedient wife. It is worthy to observe that this verse says if the husband suspects or fears disobedience and rebellion; that the actual acts might not have taken place. This verse also says that the men are the protectors of women. Thus, Islamically, Aasiya was foolish enough to seek the protection of Canadian law. It was a clear violation of Qur’anic injunction of verse 4:34, a challenge to Islam. And, as per the Islamic law, if anyone violates the Qur’anic command the only punishment is death by beheading.

The above is a comment on an actual case of honour killing and which explains Islam`s support for honour killing.

sum

Back2Reality

Post by Back2Reality »

I would not take your brother's threats lightly. It makes some difference, if you're in a western country, but it happens here too. If you really start to feel something's wrong, get away, immediately.
Aaminah

SciFiMoviesFan

Post by SciFiMoviesFan »

i happen to have a muslim brother. he used to be like that but cos of similar situation with ur parents, my parents wont take his side so he kinda stop acting like it but i know he still has that belief about issues regarding apostates and i dont care but im sure when my parents' gone. he will join the party in marching toward me wielding swords. he's one of those that put his religion before anyone anything. martyr u could say. at the moment the risky temperature is low, its cold atm. so im okay but i keep my distance from him. i dont speak him. i hate him and his wife. "inncoence" appearances but liars and murderous underneath. nothing to do with them at all.

as for other certain muslims who know i left islam. firstly it was quite diasater, numerous of things happened. dull times but then they vanishes away. some move out to muslim countries. i guess they did good job. but they still comes back at times and those who stay here, whenever they happen to see me around here, usually in cars passing each other by, they put on that bull red eyes and they can be shouting but not all the time. it get me uncomfortable and i hate it. people look at my face and my tone. they could tell ive been thru stuff and i dont like it. i wish i am one of those normal people leading normal life. thanks to islamists, life's dull. of course not from "allah" as its from them themselves and their own hands they make life miserable for outsiders.

Ali Sina

Post by Ali Sina »

"The most compelling question, though, and always the most elusive, is why?" Fayaz wrote. "In this instance, why were two clean-living, law-abiding young people so shockingly removed from this world? Can anyone convincingly answer this question?
The answer is clear to anyone who wants to know. In one word,it is Islam.