Page 5 of 6

Re: Too late to leave?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:37 pm
by Nosuperstition
Qurizstan wrote:Show me a single race-based organization, previous to the 20th century, in the entire islamic world. Pan-arabism has it's roots in colonialism and european ideologies.


It's true, Arabs are the best of people.It says in the Hadith in Shaykh Jalaludin Suyuti's book on Ahlul Bayt:"Ahsanul nas ul 'Arab, wa Ahsanul 'Arab Quraysh, wa Ahsan Quraysh Bani Hashim"The best of people are the Arabs, and the best of the Arabs are Quraysh, and the best of Quraysh are Bani Hashim


http://www.scribd.com/doc/103165402/Arabs-Have-Been-Chosen-Above-Others-by-Allah

When you have a verse such as the above,no doubt in countries such as Pakistan,the elite consider themselves to be of Arab caste which by default has more rights over non Arab converts.Shows that hierarchial structures with Arabs intended at the top have sanction from holy books right from the time of inception of Islam.

Re: Too late to leave?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:16 pm
by Qutuzistan
Nosuperstition wrote:
Qurizstan wrote:Show me a single race-based organization, previous to the 20th century, in the entire islamic world. Pan-arabism has it's roots in colonialism and european ideologies.


It's true, Arabs are the best of people.It says in the Hadith in Shaykh Jalaludin Suyuti's book on Ahlul Bayt:"Ahsanul nas ul 'Arab, wa Ahsanul 'Arab Quraysh, wa Ahsan Quraysh Bani Hashim"The best of people are the Arabs, and the best of the Arabs are Quraysh, and the best of Quraysh are Bani Hashim


http://www.scribd.com/doc/103165402/Arabs-Have-Been-Chosen-Above-Others-by-Allah

When you have a verse such as the above,no doubt in countries such as Pakistan,the elite consider themselves to be of Arab caste which by default has more rights over non Arab converts.Shows that hierarchial structures with Arabs intended at the top have sanction from holy books right from the time of inception of Islam.

It was apparently refering to ahl al bayt, the family of muhammed.

Re: Too late to leave?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:23 pm
by manfred
I seems, judging by the language of your response, you have run out of sensible things to say, and now merely shout abuse, at me, at others, at at "the Jews" in general. Generally, people acting like that don't last long on this forum.

You are not describing any form of reality at all, merely your own perception. Again, if things are really are that bad, why have you not packed your bags and gone to Pakistan long ago? Why no do so now? The West needs more bigots like you like a hole in the head. The reason why you don't "fit in" is because you don't want to and make no effort to. So, don't blame other people for your choices.

Seriously, if things are that awful, fine, please go. and sooner rather than later. What is keeping you here? The benefit cheque?

Let me know when you have something sensible to say I may reply. In the meantime enjoy your self pity.

Re: Too late to leave?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:26 pm
by Qutuzistan
manfred wrote:I seems, judging by the language of your response, you have run out of sensible[/b] things to say, and now merely shout abuse, at me, at others, at at "the Jews" in general. Generally, people acting like that don't last long on this forum.

Run out of sensible things to say? Roflmao. You're the guy hanging around the guy who thought nuclear of holocaust of the middle-east is sensible. According to who? You?

manfred wrote:You are not describing any form of reality at all, merely your own perception. Again, if things are really are that bad, why have you not packed your bags and gone to Pakistan long ago? Why no do so now? The West needs more bigots like you like a hole in the head. The reason why you don't "fit in" is because you don't want to and make no effort to. So, don't blame other people for your choices.

I can give you countless of examples if you want. Just a few minutes ago, i was discussing with a german, who claimed that culture and ethnicity are responsible for crimes committed by non-whites. The far-right is rising everywhere. Is that my perception too? Racist rhetoric is being exchanged for anti-islam rhetoric. Is that my imagination?

I don't have to leave. My father paid taxes for over 30 years. The only thing keeping me from leaving, is my studies. When i'm done with that, i'll try my luck in another country. In the meanwhile, why don't you stay away from muslims? And stop poisoning them with your anti-islam crap.

manfred wrote:Seriously, if things are that awful, fine, please go. and sooner rather than later. What is keeping you here? The benefit cheque?

Let me know when you have something sensible to say I may reply. In the meantime enjoy your self pity.

You only think in terms of material wealth and freedoms. None of that means anything, in a world that is pliable like ours. You should go back to, being a racial foreigner. Go ask the racists, what they think of indonesians like yourself.

Re: Too late to leave?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:53 pm
by manfred
Your posts are really getting quite offensive now. There is nobody here on this forum suggesting to "nuke the Middle East".

As to the rise of the "far right", they have always been about. Their voice get stronger when certain conditions are met. One such condition is failure of effective government and a spread of poverty, unemployment and a crime.

When we then discover that the absolute majority of rapes in Scandinavia are committed by immigrant Muslims who have not worked out that a woman without a hijab is not not "asking for it", or that gangs of Muslim youths attack Christian ministers in Denmark and Sweden, and demand extortion money from churches, it is not surprising that voices from the right get louder. If westerners behaved similarly in Pakistan they would soon find themselves either in prison or if lucky on a plane home. Certainly there would be burning of flags, revenge attacks, possibly a bomb or two in embassies, and widespread demonstrations screeching with anger and hatred. Western countries are much more tolerant, and you find none of that, at least not yet. Nobody's patience is unlimited.

Your own community has some control over issues like that. Act decisively when such things happen, and condemn what needs to be condemned. Get yourself integrated and make an effort to be outgoing in your new home. Stop demanding "respect" on account of your skin colour or religion, do something that gives you respect instead. You wont get any on account of anything else, real merit is required. That's the way it is, and no amount of moaning changes that.

Instead, what we get? Muslim "no go areas". Excuses for rapists saying they were merely doing what the "corrupt west" led them on to do. Extorting money from Danish churches is OK because of "the crusades". Saying otherwise is "islamophobic". Most commonly, we get simply silence. No Muslim is ever prepared to say out loud that crime by Muslims against non-Muslims is wrong.

So, please tell us, what is keeping you in this country of yours you hate so much? Either you are simply not entirely truthful about your perceptions, and you are staying because you are quite happy there, or you are staying because you are getting free money or housing from the government, or you are staying because you want to make a contribution to the islamisation of your new home country. There are only these three possibilities. So, tell us which one it is.

Re: Too late to leave?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:08 pm
by Qutuzistan
manfred wrote:Your posts are really getting quite offensive now. There is nobody here on this forum suggesting to "nuke the Middle East".

Didn't Ali sina say that nuking the middle-east is a feasible? Or am I wrong. The Owner and founder of the faithfreedom.org said this with his own words, that nuking the middle-east is feasible. That's not offensive. That is a fact. Even he admitted it, then proceeded to justify it by how violent muslims are. Here:
http://www.israelforum.com/board/showth ... -s-replies


manfred wrote:As to the rise of the "far right", they have always been about. Their voice get stronger when certain conditions are met. One such condition is failure of effective government and a spread of poverty, unemployment and a crime.

So you've actually considered different perspectives. Surprising. I thought you'd go on about how Islam and Muslims are the all end fault for every single problem in the known universe.


manfred wrote:When we then discover that the absolute majority of rapes in Scandinavia are committed by immigrant Muslims who have not worked out that a woman without a hijab is not not "asking for it", or that gangs of Muslim youths attack Christian ministers in Denmark and Sweden, and demand extortion money from churches, it is not surprising that voices from the right get louder. If westerners behaved similarly in Pakistan they would soon find themselves either in prison or if lucky on a plane home. Certainly there would be burning of flags, revenge attacks, possibly a bomb or two in embassies, and widespread demonstrations screeching with anger and hatred. Western countries are much more tolerant, and you find none of that, at least not yet. Nobody's patience is unlimited.


Americans did worse, and still no retaliation. When did Iraq retaliate for this embargo? Killing hundreds of thousands of iraqi children. Even when iraq couldn't possibly have been a threat after their entire army was destroyed. I don't see you condeming that.

Daily Star wrote:“The surveys were never intended to provide an absolute figure of how many children have died in Iraq as a result of sanctions,” the statement read. Rather, they show that “if there hadn’t been two wars, if sanctions hadn’t been introduced and if investment in social services had been maintained ­ there would have been 500,000 fewer deaths of children under five.”


http://web.archive.org/web/200309041744 ... 9_03_c.asp

I'm sure you have some "But muslims are evil, and they committ violence all the time, so we are justified to do the same, killing muslims is justified because they do it to us" comment on coming

manfred wrote:Your own community has some control over issues like that. Act decisively when such things happen, and condemn what needs to be condemned. Get yourself integrated and make an effort to be outgoing in your new home. Stop demanding "respect" on account of your skin colour or religion, do something that gives you respect instead. You wont get any on account of anything else, real merit is required. That's the way it is, and no amount of moaning changes that.

I'm not demanding respect, all i'm doing is giving you reality. And reality is that they hate us. Much less respect us. Now whether they respect us or not is an entirely different thing. I don't want change, neither do I think it's possible, i've never cared for my kind to be accepted in western socities. All I want to say is the truth. You misunderstand me entirely.

Show me one single muslim community in the west out of any sect that is present that endorses domestic crime committed by it's members. And i don't mean thug gangsters with muslim backgrounds who pay lip service to religion, but sell drugs and committ crimes as a profession.

manfred wrote:Instead, what we get? Muslim "no go areas". Excuses for rapists saying they were merely doing what the "corrupt west" led them on to do. Extorting money from Danish churches is OK because of "the crusades". Saying otherwise is "islamophobic". Most commonly, we get simply silence. No Muslim is ever prepared to say out loud that crime by Muslims against non-Muslims is wrong. .


So I as a reforming racialist muslim, who has an entirely different unorthadox interpertation of islam and would be considered a revisionist and "rafid" should have to answer for what Wahabis do? Why don't you ask Saudi-Arabia. They're the ones who're encouraging this segregation and this anti-societal spread of islam. Usually by duping conservative Pakistani deobandists into following their Wahabi creeds and Wahabi interperation of qu'ran. If a catholic priest commits paedophilia, should you hold protestants responsible?

To be honest, you conflate me with people i want nothing to do with and have no interest in defending. Wahabis are not a part of my group. Neither do I see them as allies or brothers. If you want to kill them, deport them, put them in concentration camps, I have no objections.

All my political agenda is, is the exact thing that you want. That normal mainstream muslims should return to their homelands. Because they get screwed up by being the wrong color in the west.

You're not going to hold me responsible for what some degenerate who listens to saudi-arabia or think tupacs rap songs are islamic identity. I simply deny affiliation, because I have none.

Neither have i participated in their activities, nor do I support it. You can't hold me hostage for something I didn't commit, simply because I hold the same faith background. By your logic, I should hold you responsible, anytime anyone in the UK committs a crime against one of my own.

manfred wrote:So, please tell us, what is keeping you in this country of yours you hate so much? Either you are simply not entirely truthful about your perceptions, and you are staying because you are quite happy there, or you are staying because you are getting free money or housing from the government, . There are only these three possibilities. So, tell us which one it is.


First off this argument isn't about me, and second I don't feel i need to defend myself from your irrelevant blabber targetting me to discredit what I say. All I'm going to tell you is that intend to repariate as many muslims as I can as possible for their own good, and to further the interests of my homeland. I thought we were discussing the validity of this guy abandoning his community. Really some of our interests cojoin. I'm all for peace and segregation from the west. I want to save these middle-easterners from decay. Please quote me on this, I have not the singlest interests in spreading islam or converting whites into our ranks.

Re: Too late to leave?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:27 pm
by pr126
I think that from the top of page three the thread should be split into a separate thread, since the subject has changed into something else that the OP is concerned with.

Re: Too late to leave?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:41 pm
by Qutuzistan
pr126 wrote:I think that from the top of page three the thread should be split into a separate thread, since the subject has changed into something else that the OP is concerned with.

Why? My addresing Raj_Flower is highly relevant.

Re: Too late to leave?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:47 pm
by pr126
Qutuzistan wrote:
pr126 wrote:I think that from the top of page three the thread should be split into a separate thread, since the subject has changed into something else that the OP is concerned with.

Why? My addresing Raj_Flower is highly relevant.

Only to you, no one else.

Re: Too late to leave?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:08 pm
by manfred
This is what you said:

You're the guy hanging around the guy who thought nuclear of holocaust of the middle-east is sensible.


This is a misrepresentation of what he actually said, which can be found here:

http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/sina80614.htm

You may find that article quite interesting.


When you are done reading what he actually said, please also explain this:

in a thread exposing some utterly insane teachings about the cause of homosexuality, as expressed by a Shia cleric, you posted:


judaism is evil and deranged, and orders rabbis to perform fellatio on newborns.


And then you expect people to take your advice and perceptions seriously?

viewtopic.php?p=194052#p194052

PR:

I think you are right, I will divide this later, when I get back from the dentist. I have a shocking toothache.

Re: Too late to leave?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:17 pm
by Qutuzistan
manfred wrote:This is what you said:

You're the guy hanging around the guy who thought nuclear of holocaust of the middle-east is sensible.


This is a misrepresentation of what he actually said, which can be found here:

http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/sina80614.htm

You may find that article quite interesting.

.

Misrepresentation? the link is broken. He said it was justified as a retaliation. There is nothing to add there.



manfred wrote:When you are done reading what he actually said, please also explain this:

in a thread exposing some utterly insane teachings about the cause of homosexuality, as expressed by a Shia cleric, you posted:

judaism is evil and deranged, and orders rabbis to perform fellatio on newborns.


And then you expect people to take your advice and perceptions seriously?

viewtopic.php?p=194052#p194052

PR:

I think you are right, I will divide this later, when I get back from the dentist. I have a shocking toothache.

It was highly ironic. I was satirizing your own way of denouncing islam, by posting some absurd cleric who says weird sh!t. And then saying with the greatest sense of neuroticism "MUSLIMS, OHH EVIL MUSLIMS, LOOOOOOOOOK AT HIM, HE'S A MUSLIM".

Re: Too late to leave?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:40 pm
by manfred
the link is broken.
No, it isn't.

But just for you, I will copy the whole thing here later, when I get back. I really have to go now.

Re: Too late to leave?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:30 pm
by manfred
Lukewarm Muslims

By Ali Sina

2008/06/14

In one of my messages in the forum of FFI I wrote “If any city in the West is nuked I am 100% for nuking tens of cities in Islamic countries. I don’t see Muslims as innocent people. They are all guilty as sin. It is not necessary to be part of al Qaida to be guilty. If you are a Muslim you agree with Muhammad and that is enough evidence against you.”

My opponents have reproduced these words in hundreds of websites, as if to incriminate me and portray me as a man of hate. This shows again their bullying mentality. Bullies want to abuse but cry foul when their victims retaliate. This shows the psychopathology of Muslims who see nothing wrong in the evil that they commit but expect their victims to take their abuse without hitting back.

These very Muslims read the passages of the Quran such as the following and see nothing wrong in them.

2:191 And slay them wherever ye catch them

2:193 And fight them on until there is no more fitna (sedition, opposition, mischief).

3:28 Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah

8:55 The worst beasts in Allah's sight are the disbelievers.

9:28, Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque.

Jesus said turn the other cheek. But that is the recipe for disaster. Jesus assumed that there is goodness in everyone and that through goodness alone one can win evil. This view is erroneous. Narcissists become emboldened when you turn the other cheek. Narcissists have the predator mentality. They enjoy torturing and abusing others. When my cat catches a moth, he does not kill it but plays with it and tortures it to death. He enjoys torturing, because he is a predator.

Muslims, to the degree that they emulate their narcissist prophet are narcissists too. They have the same beastly mentality. They enjoy killing, torturing and destroying.

These pictures taken in Ramala show a bunch of ordinary citizens in an orgasmic state of euphoria, while ripping out the entrails of a couple of misfortunate Israelis who took a wrong turn and ended up in their midst.

Image

I cannot understand how a human being can be so beastly. But then again, once own becomes a Muslim and to the degree that he follows Muhammad he loses his humanity and becomes a beast, like him.

See what Muslims did in Beslan Russia . They took children as hostage. They raped little girls and they butchered over three hundred of them. They are planning to do the same in tens of schools in the United State all in one day.

Image

No human is capable of such thing. Muslims, under the influence of Islam lose their humanity. They become beasts. Once a person’s mind is overtaken by Islam, every trace of humanity disappears from him. Islam reduces good humans into beasts.

Muslims are bullies. Bullies have predator mentality. It is foolish to assume one can deter a ferocious beast through appeasement and by turning the other cheek. Sir Winston Churchill said, “An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.”

Bullies will not be deterred by turning the other cheek they become more aggressive. Bullies must be stopped by force. The only language they understand is the language of violence and fear. They speak this language and they respond to this language. We cannot and we must not turn the other cheek to bullies. We have to respond in kind but more forcefully to make them stop.

I love humanity and I want it to survive. Muslims are part of humanity, but they are the diseased limb of mankind. We must strive to rescue them. We must do everything possible to restore their health. That is the mission of FFI. However, if a limb becomes gangrenous; if it is infected by necrotizing fasciitis (flesh-eating disease), that limb must be amputated. Such a limb can put at risk the life of the person.

FFI strives to awaken Muslims and make them see they are following an evil path, that they are endangering the survival of human race, that they are killing innocent people for a lie. We hope that eventually they see the light, that they are cured from this madness and become healthy limbs. However, the option of amputating should always be there. Amputation must come as the last resort.

When is the last resort? When our cities are nuked! Then we can no longer play the cat and mouse game with the terrorists who hide among the Muslims at large and are protected and funded by them. Then there is not time to wait for more cities to be nuked. That is the time that the world must act and paralyze the entire Muslim world to the extent that they can pose no further threat to others. This cannot be done by turning the other cheek, but by responding in kind and more forcefully.

We love you Muslims because you are humans like us. We are all related to each other. We are all limbs of the body of mankind. But you are diseased. You are infected by a deadly cult that threatens our lives. Your humanity is destroyed. Like a limb infected by flesh eating disease, now you are a threat to the rest of mankind. We will do everything to save you, to make you see your folly, and to make you understand that you are victims of a gigantic lie, so you leave this lie, stop hating mankind and plotting for its destruction and it domination. But if all efforts fail and if you become a threat to our lives and the lives of our children, we must amputate you. This will happen, not because I say so, but I say so because this is human response. We humans are dictated by our survival instinct. If you threaten me and my survival depends on killing you, I must kill you.

Please come to your senses. Muhammad was not a prophet of God. He was an instrument of Satan to divide mankind so we destroy each other. It is a demonic plot to end humanity. Muhammad lied. He brought hate. Wake up please. You are putting the world, including your own lives in danger for a lie. Read my book and learn the truth about Muhammad.

Now, I turn to you, the so called “moderate Muslim” or “cultural Muslim”, as you call yourself. I BEG you to stop this madness. Muhammad was a terrorist. Get rid of his evil cult. Stop perpetuating this lie. Stop calling yourself Muslim when you do not practice any of the evil teachings of that mad man.

Islam is disease. What does moderate Muslim mean anyway? Does it mean you are moderately diseased? This makes as much sense as saying, I am a moderate Nazi, or I am culturally a fascist. I only participate in their rallies. Let us call you by your name. You are a hypocrite. You are a useful idiot. You are part of the problem. In fact you are THE problem. If it were not for you, we would easily recognize our enemy and eliminating it, would be easy. But you shield the enemy. You muddy the waters. You confuse us to hide the beast among you. You do not fool me, even though you may fool the non-Muslims. I know your hypocrisy. I know how you hide and support the terrorists secretly but publicly you denounce him and portray yourself as our friend.

I do not blame the brain dead terrorists. At least they are not hypocrites. They practice what they preach and they prove they are sincere with their lives. What about you? Are you not a hypocrite? For how long do you want to reinterpret the Quran to suite your own conscience? (assuming you have a conscience and are not engaged in the game of taqiyyah) If the Quran is the word of God, do as it says. Join your terrorist brothers and stop this charade so we can know who is our enemy. If it is not, leave it. Every day you read the Quran 1:7 during your prayer where you curse the Jews and Christians calling them misguided and invoke the wrath of God on them. Then you go out, shake hand with them, smile at them and call your self moderate. Aren’t you embarrassed of your own hypocrisy? Can’t you see where Islam is taking us? It is taking us to destruction and you are the culprit.

Leave Islam. Let the brain dead jihadis know that Islam is not the “fastest growing religion” but the fastest dying cult. Let them see that everyone is leaving Islam. These fools do not understand logic. They are hyped by slogans. When they see a lot of believers are leaving Islam they will start doubting and will think twice before blowing up their own bodies.

I echo the words of Jesus, who said,

"You are neither cold nor hot. I wish that you were either cold or hot. So because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I am about to spit you out of My mouth.” Rev 3:15-16

You think because you do not practice the teachings of Muhammad to its full extent you are good? What you do not realize is that you carry the virus of Islam. Even if you do not show the symptoms of insanity, you pass it on to others. You infect others, including your children. Don’t wash your hands from your sins. You are a sinner by virtue of your adherence to the cult of the most hideous man who ever walked on Earth.

Re: Too late to leave?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:44 pm
by Qutuzistan
manfred wrote:
Lukewarm Muslims

By Ali Sina

2008/06/14

In one of my messages in the forum of FFI I wrote “If any city in the West is nuked I am 100% for nuking tens of cities in Islamic countries. I don’t see Muslims as innocent people. They are all guilty as sin. It is not necessary to be part of al Qaida to be guilty. If you are a Muslim you agree with Muhammad and that is enough evidence against you.”

My opponents have reproduced these words in hundreds of websites, as if to incriminate me and portray me as a man of hate. This shows again their bullying mentality. Bullies want to abuse but cry foul when their victims retaliate. This shows the psychopathology of Muslims who see nothing wrong in the evil that they commit but expect their victims to take their abuse without hitting back.

These very Muslims read the passages of the Quran such as the following and see nothing wrong in them.

2:191 And slay them wherever ye catch them

2:193 And fight them on until there is no more fitna (sedition, opposition, mischief).

3:28 Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah

8:55 The worst beasts in Allah's sight are the disbelievers.

9:28, Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque.

Jesus said turn the other cheek. But that is the recipe for disaster. Jesus assumed that there is goodness in everyone and that through goodness alone one can win evil. This view is erroneous. Narcissists become emboldened when you turn the other cheek. Narcissists have the predator mentality. They enjoy torturing and abusing others. When my cat catches a moth, he does not kill it but plays with it and tortures it to death. He enjoys torturing, because he is a predator.

Muslims, to the degree that they emulate their narcissist prophet are narcissists too. They have the same beastly mentality. They enjoy killing, torturing and destroying.

These pictures taken in Ramala show a bunch of ordinary citizens in an orgasmic state of euphoria, while ripping out the entrails of a couple of misfortunate Israelis who took a wrong turn and ended up in their midst.

Image

I cannot understand how a human being can be so beastly. But then again, once own becomes a Muslim and to the degree that he follows Muhammad he loses his humanity and becomes a beast, like him.

See what Muslims did in Beslan Russia . They took children as hostage. They raped little girls and they butchered over three hundred of them. They are planning to do the same in tens of schools in the United State all in one day.

Image

No human is capable of such thing. Muslims, under the influence of Islam lose their humanity. They become beasts. Once a person’s mind is overtaken by Islam, every trace of humanity disappears from him. Islam reduces good humans into beasts.

Muslims are bullies. Bullies have predator mentality. It is foolish to assume one can deter a ferocious beast through appeasement and by turning the other cheek. Sir Winston Churchill said, “An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.”

Bullies will not be deterred by turning the other cheek they become more aggressive. Bullies must be stopped by force. The only language they understand is the language of violence and fear. They speak this language and they respond to this language. We cannot and we must not turn the other cheek to bullies. We have to respond in kind but more forcefully to make them stop.

I love humanity and I want it to survive. Muslims are part of humanity, but they are the diseased limb of mankind. We must strive to rescue them. We must do everything possible to restore their health. That is the mission of FFI. However, if a limb becomes gangrenous; if it is infected by necrotizing fasciitis (flesh-eating disease), that limb must be amputated. Such a limb can put at risk the life of the person.

FFI strives to awaken Muslims and make them see they are following an evil path, that they are endangering the survival of human race, that they are killing innocent people for a lie. We hope that eventually they see the light, that they are cured from this madness and become healthy limbs. However, the option of amputating should always be there. Amputation must come as the last resort.

When is the last resort? When our cities are nuked! Then we can no longer play the cat and mouse game with the terrorists who hide among the Muslims at large and are protected and funded by them. Then there is not time to wait for more cities to be nuked. That is the time that the world must act and paralyze the entire Muslim world to the extent that they can pose no further threat to others. This cannot be done by turning the other cheek, but by responding in kind and more forcefully.

We love you Muslims because you are humans like us. We are all related to each other. We are all limbs of the body of mankind. But you are diseased. You are infected by a deadly cult that threatens our lives. Your humanity is destroyed. Like a limb infected by flesh eating disease, now you are a threat to the rest of mankind. We will do everything to save you, to make you see your folly, and to make you understand that you are victims of a gigantic lie, so you leave this lie, stop hating mankind and plotting for its destruction and it domination. But if all efforts fail and if you become a threat to our lives and the lives of our children, we must amputate you. This will happen, not because I say so, but I say so because this is human response. We humans are dictated by our survival instinct. If you threaten me and my survival depends on killing you, I must kill you.

Please come to your senses. Muhammad was not a prophet of God. He was an instrument of Satan to divide mankind so we destroy each other. It is a demonic plot to end humanity. Muhammad lied. He brought hate. Wake up please. You are putting the world, including your own lives in danger for a lie. Read my book and learn the truth about Muhammad.

Now, I turn to you, the so called “moderate Muslim” or “cultural Muslim”, as you call yourself. I BEG you to stop this madness. Muhammad was a terrorist. Get rid of his evil cult. Stop perpetuating this lie. Stop calling yourself Muslim when you do not practice any of the evil teachings of that mad man.

Islam is disease. What does moderate Muslim mean anyway? Does it mean you are moderately diseased? This makes as much sense as saying, I am a moderate Nazi, or I am culturally a fascist. I only participate in their rallies. Let us call you by your name. You are a hypocrite. You are a useful idiot. You are part of the problem. In fact you are THE problem. If it were not for you, we would easily recognize our enemy and eliminating it, would be easy. But you shield the enemy. You muddy the waters. You confuse us to hide the beast among you. You do not fool me, even though you may fool the non-Muslims. I know your hypocrisy. I know how you hide and support the terrorists secretly but publicly you denounce him and portray yourself as our friend.

I do not blame the brain dead terrorists. At least they are not hypocrites. They practice what they preach and they prove they are sincere with their lives. What about you? Are you not a hypocrite? For how long do you want to reinterpret the Quran to suite your own conscience? (assuming you have a conscience and are not engaged in the game of taqiyyah) If the Quran is the word of God, do as it says. Join your terrorist brothers and stop this charade so we can know who is our enemy. If it is not, leave it. Every day you read the Quran 1:7 during your prayer where you curse the Jews and Christians calling them misguided and invoke the wrath of God on them. Then you go out, shake hand with them, smile at them and call your self moderate. Aren’t you embarrassed of your own hypocrisy? Can’t you see where Islam is taking us? It is taking us to destruction and you are the culprit.

Leave Islam. Let the brain dead jihadis know that Islam is not the “fastest growing religion” but the fastest dying cult. Let them see that everyone is leaving Islam. These fools do not understand logic. They are hyped by slogans. When they see a lot of believers are leaving Islam they will start doubting and will think twice before blowing up their own bodies.

I echo the words of Jesus, who said,

"You are neither cold nor hot. I wish that you were either cold or hot. So because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I am about to spit you out of My mouth.” Rev 3:15-16

You think because you do not practice the teachings of Muhammad to its full extent you are good? What you do not realize is that you carry the virus of Islam. Even if you do not show the symptoms of insanity, you pass it on to others. You infect others, including your children. Don’t wash your hands from your sins. You are a sinner by virtue of your adherence to the cult of the most hideous man who ever walked on Earth.


Lets just agree to disagree, you have your faith, i have mine. We're not going anywhere with this. So lets leave it at that. Aslong as you don't hurt middle-easterners and try to kill them, I'm fine if you haters exist. My off for now.

as for @raj_flowers, bro take care. Think about your people. Don't think of them as people who impede you, they need your help. And if you truly understand, sh!t you'll under this. Sooner or later, you'll realize what kind of family your people are.

Re: Too late to leave?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:23 pm
by sum
Hello Qutuzistan

Your quote -
Aslong as you don't hurt middle-easterners and try to kill them,

Is it OK if middle easterners continue to kill themselves?

sum

Re: Too late to leave?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:40 pm
by Raj_Flower
Lost track a little bit so dont know if I posted this before.

You are asking me Qutu to go back to an infantile mindset.

You are asking me to accept the obvious non-sense in Islam like Jinns, Quran being divine, Mohamed being a 'messenger'.

I dont accept that god(s) would be sending messenger, that we are made and then judged, that there is a heaven, or other world after we die.

Lets put it this way if whole world was racist and would like to punch me then i still would not be bullied into any religion.

Islam has caused me a lot of grief- its not give me a lot of leeway. A straight jacket that I want removed.

Unfortunately I am in deep- I am married to a moslem and have children. I feel the same guilt as a man who is having an affair will feel for leaving the woman that has cooked and given her life to him. She hasnt doen anything wrong but be herself.

If you had said think more about her then I would have given it some thought. I just want ways to keep her comfortable then sad. I cant change- i think its a no go.

If you had said you will miss the roti and saag or pilau and muttar, that you will not be happy with pasta and bolgnese or ham sandwiches then you might have played on me pretending for ever.

Pretending lying thats what I have ever done. I am good with words- a friend of family died and I said 'Allah had pre-written the meals he was to have- like everyone else'. That got me in the good books of my parents. If they only knew.

I tried to prize open her inner thoughts a few days ago. I said 'You dont mind me being not so islamic do you?' She has been praying the daytime and evening prayers since and walking around with clicker prayer counter!

I am going more up and down in my emotions but I do have a time scale as to when it is best to 'come out'. Initially I thought it would be best to wait 8 years. Thats a mighty long time. Perhaps it will be time for me to stand up more firmly on my feet.

Thats a mighty long time!

The latest news is my inlaws are coming to stay over in June and ramadam. great. Behave sensibly.

Normally I 'keep' a roza or 3. Claim depression and doctors orders (used to smoke pot as a kid) and keeping roza might trigger pot craving again. :lotpot:

Then she going over to the land of the pure in Feb 2014. After that I could break the news to her (of apostasy).

Qutu I feel sorry for you. Have you never seen a documentary about the origins of humans from Africa? Look at how they spread across the world. Colour and race are marginal differences that have come about in a few thousand years. You really ought to get out more. I can assure you of this in general people are good, helpful, kind to you if you that to them.

I am going to help other people 'come out' too. My kids too. Its showing compassion to human kind.

Religion is man made. I dont need to look at the intricacies of the quran or mohammed. They dont explain how we came to be.

Re: Too late to leave?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:05 pm
by Ali Sina
Qutuzistan wrote:
Listen you mentally confused white anglo-saxon. You hate islam as much as it contradicts your own values, as it is foreign. You hate muslims, because they're brown. Why don't you mention black ghettoes or east-asian ghettoes? Why don't you mention the ethnic strife in your own country? Are you afraid that if you do, you'll see the flaw in your own society? You have nothing to offer him. Besides, i thought you stuck to your own kind. Why should muslim communities be open to arrogant westerners who hate them, not only because they're muslim, but also because of their race. You lie when you say that it's only muslims. It every non-white ethnic community in london. Whether they're chinese, west-indie africans, south asians, or arabs. It's not an islamic problem, it's as much about religion as it is about ethnicity. More so ethnicity. You can't explain f.ex why i feel closer to a christian from my country, than a muslim indonesian or a muslim bosnian.

I think we see in this man a perfect example the destruction of human mind that Islam causes. He exemplifies everything I have said about Islam. This man is the product of Islam. He is filled with hatred. He is racist to the core while calling others racist, i.e., projecting his own vices in others. His logic is entirely straw man fallacy. He falsely accuses whites of racism when the whites were the first who made it a crime and ridiculed the racists to extinction or driven them to hiding. This shameless excuse of a human being spews freely all sort of racist venom at whites when not even David Duke and the members of KKK dare to say these things about the people of other colors. All the white supremacist say is that the white culture and race should be protected and immigrants should stay in their home countries. They are not even saying the whites are better. And because of that they are mocked, vilified and shunned. But this slave of Allah freely makes all sorts of racial slurs at whites and blames them of what he is guilty of. This man is what Islam is all about.

I invite all the good people who were born in Islam and call themselves Muslim to read carefully what Qutuzistan says. He verbalizes what is in the heart of every true Muslim. If you see filth, if you see hatred, if you see sheer evil, then know that this man is the product of the very faith you follow. If you become a true Muslim you too will be like him.

Muslims come to the western countries and instead of integrating they form ghettos and try to make those ghettos governed by Sharia. As the result they become just as backward as any Islamic country. And this man has the gall to say the whites send Muslims to ghettos. The truth is the whites foolishly spend countless money to educate the Muslims and integrate them. They are foolish because they too project their own virtues on Muslims, thinking if they show kindness to these savages they will learn to be good humans. But they are wrong. and many of them are waking up. Muslims will bite the hand that feed them. Kindness to Muslims is kindness to vipers.

I have lived among the whites for over thirty years, in Italy, UK and Canada and I never felt racism. I dated white women. I had white friends, coleagues and workers. I found them morally superior to every other race, and living in Canada I am in touch with all races. This miserable hate mongering Muslim is a victim of Islam.

Re: Too late to leave?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:51 pm
by Ali Sina
Raj_Flower write:»
If you had said think more about her then I would have given it some thought. I just want ways to keep her comfortable then sad. I cant change- i think its a no go.


Qutuzistan never said it, but I do. Beliefs come and go. Today you think one thing and tomorrow another. Don’t let beliefs come between you and your loved ones. Your wife is a victims of Islam and she has no control over it. I suggest you do what I said. See if you can convince her to study with you Tabari. Most Muslims will leave Islam if they come to see the truth about Muhammad. But even if she refuses, just let her be. There are many other things that you share with her. Religion does not have to be one of them. If she insists that she will leave you unless you become a Muslim, then tell her you will, provided she reads my book and prove it wrong. I don’t think any sane person can keep his or faith in Islam after reading Understanding Muhammad.

Re: Too late to leave?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:18 pm
by Qutuzistan
Ali Sina wrote:
Qutuzistan wrote:
Listen you mentally confused white anglo-saxon. You hate islam as much as it contradicts your own values, as it is foreign. You hate muslims, because they're brown. Why don't you mention black ghettoes or east-asian ghettoes? Why don't you mention the ethnic strife in your own country? Are you afraid that if you do, you'll see the flaw in your own society? You have nothing to offer him. Besides, i thought you stuck to your own kind. Why should muslim communities be open to arrogant westerners who hate them, not only because they're muslim, but also because of their race. You lie when you say that it's only muslims. It every non-white ethnic community in london. Whether they're chinese, west-indie africans, south asians, or arabs. It's not an islamic problem, it's as much about religion as it is about ethnicity. More so ethnicity. You can't explain f.ex why i feel closer to a christian from my country, than a muslim indonesian or a muslim bosnian.

I think we see in this man a perfect example the destruction of human mind that Islam causes. He exemplifies everything I have said about Islam. This man is the product of Islam. He is filled with hatred. He is racist to the core while calling others racist, i.e., projecting his own vices in others. His logic is entirely straw man fallacy. He falsely accuses whites of racism when the whites were the first who made it a crime and ridiculed the racists to extinction or driven them to hiding. This shameless excuse of a human being spews freely all sort of racist venom at whites when not even David Duke and the members of KKK dare to say these things about the people of other colors. All the white supremacist say is that the white culture and race should be protected and immigrants should stay in their home countries. They are not even saying the whites are better. And because of that they are mocked, vilified and shunned. But this slave of Allah freely makes all sorts of racial slurs at whites and blames them of what he is guilty of. This man is what Islam is all about.

I invite all the good people who were born in Islam and call themselves Muslim to read carefully what Qutuzistan says. He verbalizes what is in the heart of every true Muslim. If you see filth, if you see hatred, if you see sheer evil, then know that this man is the product of the very faith you follow. If you become a true Muslim you too will be like him.

Muslims come to the western countries and instead of integrating they form ghettos and try to make those ghettos governed by Sharia. As the result they become just as backward as any Islamic country. And this man has the gall to say the whites send Muslims to ghettos. The truth is the whites foolishly spend countless money to educate the Muslims and integrate them. They are foolish because they too project their own virtues on Muslims, thinking if they show kindness to these savages they will learn to be good humans. But they are wrong. and many of them are waking up. Muslims will bite the hand that feed them. Kindness to Muslims is kindness to vipers.

I have lived among the whites for over thirty years, in Italy, UK and Canada and I never felt racism. I dated white women. I had white friends, coleagues and workers. I found them morally superior to every other race, and living in Canada I am in touch with all races. This miserable hate mongering Muslim is a victim of Islam.

1. No, I'm a rogue in Islam. I represent my views, and my views only. Stop making baseless claims that i stand for all of Islam. Most Muslims would distance themselves from me, because of my unorthodox and pagan interpretation of Islam.
2. You're making sh!t up. Racial slurs? where? you're imagining things. You're mentally unsound. How did I spew gall and how was anything I said untrue and false? Please point it out to me. Is calling someone an Anglo-Saxon suddenly racist? Is calling someone white racist? If i call someone black, is that racist?

3. None of what i said was untruthful or racist or anything. You're just making empty accusations. If i did, please point them out to me. Saying that one race hates another, isn't hateful of me. It's an observation. And at the moment it's truthful. Who are the people at the moment, who hate middle-easterners and hated middle-easterners historically, the most? It is white westerners. No doubt. Is that lie? This is confirmed by my experiential observation, based on politics, right-wing ideology, both internet and real life observations.

4.Also when did the west spend money on us to educate us savages(Muslims)? Can you mention one such project which gave Muslims privileges above indigenous whites? Show me a single programme in the west that specifically give to Muslims specifically handouts or privileges, that aren't already granted to other minorities and which indigenous whites enjoy in excess and take for granted.

Fact is that White westerners who live in the middle-east, always live luxuriously and in abundance. The last highlighted sentence, shows you what you are my mentally brainwashed compatriot.
My work is done here son.

Re: Too late to leave?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:13 pm
by Nosuperstition
Ali Sina wrote:He falsely accuses whites of racism when the whites were the first who made it a crime and ridiculed the racists to extinction or driven them to hiding. This shameless excuse of a human being spews freely all sort of racist venom at whites when not even David Duke and the members of KKK dare to say these things about the people of other colors. All the white supremacist say is that the white culture and race should be protected and immigrants should stay in their home countries. They are not even saying the whites are better. And because of that they are mocked, vilified and shunned


However the same channel also said that president Kennedy said that civil liberties must be granted to all people so as to gain a moral superiority over the Communists who repeatedly whipped up the treatment meted out to the blacks in the U.S.In that channel I saw black people who agitated for civil liberties with the American flag in their hand.Shows that blacks were quite afraid of being labelled traitors etc and then persecuted.Rapid industrialisation of U.S and world war2 where racism was the bad guy also resulted in achieving equality for blacks and women.


viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4021&p=69024&hilit=Kennedy#p69024

Coloured people were always considered inferior prior to 1965 civil liberties movement.Now that Communism is dead,attempts will be made to go back to the old ways of color and racial bias and class hierarchy.Might be election of popes such as Ratzinger who participated in Hitler youth etc. points out in the same direction.