Too late to leave?

Share your experiences of having a Muslim in a relationship, as a friend or family member
User avatar
StrongLove
Posts: 657
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Re: Too late to leave?

Post by StrongLove »

Race traitor? You use the exact same words as the white supremacists do. They also are full of fear. They also seem to think they can speak for every race on the planet. They can not.

You seem to think you know what I think about "brown humans". You don't & further more anyone who does talk such crap here in Canada is met with overwhelmingly negative reaction.


Talk about exterminating a race is hate. We have laws against it. Some of my ancestors died fighting against the Nazis who had such evil racial ideas. We have not forgotten such stupidity or what it leads to.

You are not thinking clearly. What you have is Cognitive Distortions http://psychcentral.com/lib/2009/15-com ... stortions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cognitive distortions are simply ways that our mind convinces us of something that isn’t really true. These inaccurate thoughts are usually used to reinforce negative thinking or emotions — telling ourselves things that sound rational and accurate, but really only serve to keep us feeling bad
Politicians & other public figures use fear to control us. White people are not trying to destroy brown people.
" The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men."

Winston Churchill

Qutuzistan
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: Too late to leave?

Post by Qutuzistan »

StrongLove wrote:Race traitor? You use the exact same words as the white supremacists do. They also are full of fear. They also seem to think they can speak for every race on the planet. They can not.

You seem to think you know what I think about "brown humans". You don't & further more anyone who does talk such crap here in Canada is met with overwhelmingly negative reaction.


Talk about exterminating a race is hate. We have laws against it. Some of my ancestors died fighting against the Nazis who had such evil racial ideas. We have not forgotten such stupidity or what it leads to.

You are not thinking clearly. What you have is Cognitive Distortions http://psychcentral.com/lib/2009/15-com ... stortions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cognitive distortions are simply ways that our mind convinces us of something that isn’t really true. These inaccurate thoughts are usually used to reinforce negative thinking or emotions — telling ourselves things that sound rational and accurate, but really only serve to keep us feeling bad
Politicians & other public figures use fear to control us. White people are not trying to destroy brown people.
I speak for my race, i speak for all the brothers, the opressed. You, the adversary, the lineage of colonialist, the brother of those who bring bombs and bullets to afghanistan and iraq, those who sell wepaons in conflicts, those who subjugated thousands of people, including my own for centuries. You who came as greeks to destroy our civilization, exterminate our people and destroy identity, you who came as romans, you who came as colonial powers. You who swore oathes that you will control lesser races. You who swore that you'll fill the earth with your ilk and destroy indigenous nations, as you destroyed the aborgines, the native-americans. You who slaughtered the algerians, the libyans, the africans. You who brought war on us, and controlled us, the "lesser" race. You who hated easterners. Always, you called them the others. You can find it in historical books, EVEN BEFORE ISLAM WAS CREATED, YOU HATED US. EVEN BEFORE MUHAMMED WAS BORN.

You know what is on my mind? You can speak the intentions for the hundreds of nations, you can speak for every single one of us. Every single muslim race under the sun, every single creed. Please tell me how you hate Muslims, how you want to murder us, how you want to destroy us, how you want to humiliate us, and how you want to nuke our home, and how you want to reduce us to rubble. Because i know that is what you want. That is what you whites want. It's undeniable. In every site, every forum, every video, in every debate around islam, every place. There is a folk movement growing to spread violence against muslims and to kill us.

Ali Sina
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:52 am

Re: Too late to leave?

Post by Ali Sina »

@Qutuzistan
But we Muslims regardless of race/nations are always seen as the same.
There is a lot of racial and cultural diversity among Muslims. What makes them all the same is their devotion to a nefarious cult. It overshadows everything. This is also the cause of their backwardness and barbarity. So why any sane person would want to keep that identity that destroys his human identity and his cultural identity?
I don't see you as inferior, I just view you as a hateful and adversarial, the civilizational antagonist towards our race.
This is a blatant lie. I said before that based on my first hand experience of living among various people the whites are the least racist people in the world. All other colors are racist to some extent. That includes the Chinese, the Japanese, the blacks, the South Americans, the Pakistanis, the Iranians, the Turks, and above all the Arabs. The whites are not racists by any stretch of imagination. Exceptions exist in every rule. But as a whole the white people are the least racist people of all. It is you who are hateful and adversarial and project your own attributes on others.

It is also a fact that we own our modern civilization to the western culture, the judo-Christian-Humanist culture, i.e. the whites. Without them we would be still running behind our donkeys with our shovels in hand to plow our little parcel of land. There would be no Internet, no light bulb, no machines, no cars, not phones, nothing.

Also the whites are the most humanitarian people in the world. Almost every one of them gives something to various charities. They adopt and/or sponsor children from all over the world. They send more aid to the disaster areas. They have created organizations such as Doctors Without Borders, Red Cross, Salvation Army and a myriad others to help the fellow human, irrespective of their color or religion. Israelis in particular are the first to come to help when there is a disaster anywhere in the world.
You hate us, and always will
No one hates you for your color. But everyone must hate what you have become. You are a bigoted, a racist and a hate monger. It is Islam that has reduced you to such a despicable creature of hate. You must be hated because you have embraced evil and have become evil. There is redemption for you and all hate mongering monsters like you. It starts by leaving Islam and graduate as human, like I and millions of other ex-Muslims did.
You're deluded if you see yourself as separate from the Islamic race that you betray.
No you are deluded. Islam is not my race. Muslims invaded my country. They massacred millions of my ancestors and took as slaves hundreds of thousands. They raped the women of my country. They destroyed my culture and heritage. I owe no loyalty to this barbarian cult. I owe to it contempt. They did the same to your ancestors, and it is you who have betrayed your roots. Even the Arabs were forced into conversion by sword.
You're deluded if you don't see the adversity and hatred the white people hurl against you.
I have been living among these people for more than three decades. I never saw any racism, not even a hint of it. Who shall I believe; you or my own eyes? You are merely a hateful creature, a sad result of Islamic indoctrination and brainwashing. Islam cannot survive without hate. It must continue instilling hate in its benighted followers or they will leave it. As soon as Muslims stops hating mankind they find no reason to remain Muslim. Hared is Islam's reason of being.

You keep repeating the nonsense that Islam is your race. What was your race before Muslims invaded your country and butchered your forefathers? Islam is not a race. It is a creed of hate like Nazism. It is an excuse to divides and rule.
do i like when i say that europeans have been at war with us since antiquity? Do I lie when I say that Greeks tried during antiquity to colonize our lands and Alexander the Ape oppressed west-Asians by ? Do I lie when I say that even Romans looked down on eastern races?
That is history. All nations invaded other nations. When people lived under feudalism, the population of one city often attacked the neighboring town. Wars were waged between Siena and Florence. But no sane person would bring those past wars up as an excuse for hate.

Persians invaded the Greeks and Alexander came to retaliate. Today is a different world. Those days are gone and those people are dead. The biggest invasions in my country Iran that destroyed it were first by Muslims and then by Mongols, not by whites. But that is history. It would be stupid to hate the Arabs and the Mongols now for what their ancestors did to my ancestors. The problem is that the Islamic invasion has not ended. That is why I am fighting against Islam.

For me, patriotism means defending my ancestral Persian culture and heritage against Islam. Treason means betraying the blood of my ancestors who fought against Muslim invaders and died. In my book you are a traitor to your ancestors and your culture. You forsook your heritage and became an Arab worshiper. Muslims are traitors not those who fight Islam. Arabs, including Muhammad, believed Arabs are superior. If you don't believe ask and I will show you the hadith. I quoted it in my book, Understanding Muhammad.
Do I lie when I say that Sand-nigger/Sand-ape is a racial slur used by whites against us?
Slavery existed for thousands of years. The Europeans did not make the blacks slave. It were the Arab Muslims who raided African villages, killed anyone and took as slave young men and women and then sold them throughout their empire and to the whites in Europe and in America. The slaves in Arab empire were made eunuch so they could be trusted with women.

It were the whites who abolished slavery. As for Muslims, they are still practicing it. To this day humans are bought as slaves from several African countries by Arabs and brought to several Arab countries to work as slave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1j8D1j9mEc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't know how to imbed this video but I invite everyone to see it and remember that Muhammad practiced slavery. He was a slave trader and Muslims are merely following the sunnah of their prophet.

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11553
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Too late to leave?

Post by manfred »

I don't give a crap, islam has become the tie of our race. You have no right to preach to anyone, because they're my race and they're bound to me by blood.
As a matter of fact, I do have a right to preach, and I frequently do, but certainly not on this forum.

I am merely trying to make you look at something. If you don't want to, what can I say... your choice.

Now, Islam DOES tie people together in many different ways. Raj-Flower feels the ties too, but he rather would be free of them. The ties are strong, and it is not a simple thing. And I would really finally like to get back to talking to him, if I may.

He is streets ahead of you, because he has worked out what Islam really is. You are still very confused about that, I am sorry to have to tell you.

Islam ties you together with other Muslims, and EXCLUDES all other people. Your actual blood relatives who are Hindu are "outsiders", not to be trusted, to be taken as friends, to to be allowed to rule over you. Islam captures, locks people in, and locked others out. The world is divided between "us" and "them". It is like that cage in the cartoon I posted for you; it keeps you in as well as others out.

There does not have to be an "us and them". In fact, most Western governments welcome Muslims precisely because they want a world without an us and them. I believe that all men should be equal. You believe that you are better than others and you must subdue and humiliate them. That is where it all goes wrong. I don't want to be subdued and humiliated, or to treat you as my lord and master, just because you have caught a nasty ideology bug telling you it is your destiny to rule the world. That why the dream of a multicultural country goes sour as soon as Muslims show up and throw their weight about.

That is why the dream of a multicultural society does not work. It assumes that all cultures are similar and all should show respect to the other. Islam teaches otherwise.

The ties you have with Islam is not a racial one. It is a "meme", an ideology you cannot objectively evaluate. If you want to put this to the test, here is another suggestion: Go and work in Saudi Arabia for a while. You will learn within a couple of days that your confession to Islam does not make you an equal to the people there. So there are races within races in this curious race of yours you call Islam.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
StrongLove
Posts: 657
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Re: Too late to leave?

Post by StrongLove »

Qutuzistan wrote:
StrongLove wrote:Race traitor? You use the exact same words as the white supremacists do. They also are full of fear. They also seem to think they can speak for every race on the planet. They can not.

You seem to think you know what I think about "brown humans". You don't & further more anyone who does talk such crap here in Canada is met with overwhelmingly negative reaction.


Talk about exterminating a race is hate. We have laws against it. Some of my ancestors died fighting against the Nazis who had such evil racial ideas. We have not forgotten such stupidity or what it leads to.

You are not thinking clearly. What you have is Cognitive Distortions http://psychcentral.com/lib/2009/15-com ... stortions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cognitive distortions are simply ways that our mind convinces us of something that isn’t really true. These inaccurate thoughts are usually used to reinforce negative thinking or emotions — telling ourselves things that sound rational and accurate, but really only serve to keep us feeling bad
Politicians & other public figures use fear to control us. White people are not trying to destroy brown people.
I speak for my race, i speak for all the brothers, the opressed. You, the adversary, the lineage of colonialist, the brother of those who bring bombs and bullets to afghanistan and iraq, those who sell wepaons in conflicts, those who subjugated thousands of people, including my own for centuries. You who came as greeks to destroy our civilization, exterminate our people and destroy identity, you who came as romans, you who came as colonial powers. You who swore oathes that you will control lesser races. You who swore that you'll fill the earth with your ilk and destroy indigenous nations, as you destroyed the aborgines, the native-americans. You who slaughtered the algerians, the libyans, the africans. You who brought war on us, and controlled us, the "lesser" race. You who hated easterners. Always, you called them the others. You can find it in historical books, EVEN BEFORE ISLAM WAS CREATED, YOU HATED US. EVEN BEFORE MUHAMMED WAS BORN.

You know what is on my mind? You can speak the intentions for the hundreds of nations, you can speak for every single one of us. Every single muslim race under the sun, every single creed. Please tell me how you hate Muslims, how you want to murder us, how you want to destroy us, how you want to humiliate us, and how you want to nuke our home, and how you want to reduce us to rubble. Because i know that is what you want. That is what you whites want. It's undeniable. In every site, every forum, every video, in every debate around islam, every place. There is a folk movement growing to spread violence against muslims and to kill us.

No you are wrong. Before the terrorists attacks of 9/11 most of use never gave the middle east a second thought. It was a far distant land that we saw on the news from time to time. Hate you? Why should we hate you? Iran/Iraq are places so far away most of us didn't even think of let alone hate you or wish to destroy you.

You sound like a crazy person. Full of anger & hate for people you have never met.


America alone has enough atomic bombs to destroy every single islamic nation on the planet tomorrow if they wanted to.
" The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men."

Winston Churchill

Qutuzistan
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: Too late to leave?

Post by Qutuzistan »

manfred wrote:
I don't give a crap, islam has become the tie of our race. You have no right to preach to anyone, because they're my race and they're bound to me by blood.
As a matter of fact, I do have a right to preach, and I frequently do, but certainly not on this forum.

I am merely trying to make you look at something. If you don't want to, what can I say... your choice.

Now, Islam DOES tie people together in many different ways. Raj-Flower feels the ties too, but he rather would be free of them. The ties are strong, and it is not a simple thing. And I would really finally like to get back to talking to him, if I may.

He is streets ahead of you, because he has worked out what Islam really is. You are still very confused about that, I am sorry to have to tell you.

Islam ties you together with other Muslims, and EXCLUDES all other people. Your actual blood relatives who are Hindu are "outsiders", not to be trusted, to be taken as friends, to to be allowed to rule over you. Islam captures, locks people in, and locked others out. The world is divided between "us" and "them". It is like that cage in the cartoon I posted for you; it keeps you in as well as others out.

There does not have to be an "us and them". In fact, most Western governments welcome Muslims precisely because they want a world without an us and them. I believe that all men should be equal. You believe that you are better than others and you must subdue and humiliate them. That is where it all goes wrong. I don't want to be subdued and humiliated, or to treat you as my lord and master, just because you have caught a nasty ideology bug telling you it is your destiny to rule the world. That why the dream of a multicultural country goes sour as soon as Muslims show up and throw their weight about.

That is why the dream of a multicultural society does not work. It assumes that all cultures are similar and all should show respect to the other. Islam teaches otherwise.

The ties you have with Islam is not a racial one. It is a "meme", an ideology you cannot objectively evaluate. If you want to put this to the test, here is another suggestion: Go and work in Saudi Arabia for a while. You will learn within a couple of days that your confession to Islam does not make you an equal to the people there. So there are races within races in this curious race of yours you call Islam.
Lies.... multiculturalism doesn't work. Race still exists hence all the problems we see in the west. we don't want to subjugate or humiliate you. I don't even care if you exist. You might aswell live on mars. I don't want anything to do with you. Wahabis however are something different. I don't care for them. You can kill the wahabis if you want. But our people you'll not touch. I don't want to become your master, but neither do i want you to become my master. I don't care for other races. I don't hate those who don't hate us. Hindus are not my blood relatives. I'm west-asian. I only feel sorry for our distant indo-iranian cousins in pakistan, our gedrosian brothers, who have to face the hindu scourage.
stronglove wrote:
No you are wrong. Before the terrorists attacks of 9/11 most of use never gave the middle east a second thought. It was a far distant land that we saw on the news from time to time. Hate you? Why should we hate you? Iran/Iraq are places so far away most of us didn't even think of let alone hate you or wish to destroy you.

You sound like a crazy person. Full of anger & hate for people you have never met.


America alone has enough atomic bombs to destroy every single islamic nation on the planet tomorrow if they wanted tommorow
Oh really, now. It was 9/11, not during alexander the great? This never existed?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MacedonEmpire.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That is almost my entire racial homeland conquered by your people. Your people has always been adversarial to mine, always. Since the dawn of civilization. You colonized our land. 9/11 was just an excuse to start another war against us, after colonialism ended, and to steal from and colonize our land. We've turned into a most excellent exploitation zone for you racist whites to exploit. I don't know how many times I've read about white people who make money working in the middle-east only to come back and disgustingly tell others about how inferior and backwards we are, despite living in luxury and getting generous amounts of money. You hypocrites exploit us. Hateful infernally racist kind. You'll always hate us. Because that is what you are, an arrogant, hateful, greedy, hypocritical race of people, who've tormented the rest of the world, and attacked us. Even your nation is based on the arrogance, hate and greed, the destruction and disenfranchisement of native-Americans. You think you are our superior, that is why you hate all the none-white races.

ali sina wrote:
There is a lot of racial and cultural diversity among Muslims. What makes them all the same is their devotion to a nefarious cult. It overshadows everything. This is also the cause of their backwardness and barbarity. So why any sane person would want to keep that identity that destroys his human identity and his cultural identity?

I don't see you as inferior, I just view you as a hateful and adversarial, the civilizational antagonist towards our race.



This is a blatant lie. I said before that based on my first hand experience of living among various people the whites are the least racist people in the world. All other colors are racist to some extent. That includes the Chinese, the Japanese, the blacks, the South Americans, the Pakistanis, the Iranians, the Turks, and above all the Arabs. The whites are not racists by any stretch of imagination. Exceptions exist in every rule. But as a whole the white people are the least racist people of all. It is you who are hateful and adversarial and project your own attributes on others.

It is also a fact that we own our modern civilization to the western culture, the judo-Christian-Humanist culture, i.e. the whites. Without them we would be still running behind our donkeys with our shovels in hand to plow our little parcel of land. There would be no Internet, no light bulb, no machines, no cars, not phones, nothing.

Also the whites are the most humanitarian people in the world. Almost every one of them gives something to various charities. They adopt and/or sponsor children from all over the world. They send more aid to the disaster areas. They have created organizations such as Doctors Without Borders, Red Cross, Salvation Army and a myriad others to help the fellow human, irrespective of their color or religion. Israelis in particular are the first to come to help when there is a disaster anywhere in the world.

You hate us, and always will



No one hates you for your color. But everyone must hate what you have become. You are a bigoted, a racist and a hate monger. It is Islam that has reduced you to such a despicable creature of hate. You must be hated because you have embraced evil and have become evil. There is redemption for you and all hate mongering monsters like you. It starts by leaving Islam and graduate as human, like I and millions of other ex-Muslims did.

You're deluded if you see yourself as separate from the Islamic race that you betray.



No you are deluded. Islam is not my race. Muslims invaded my country. They massacred millions of my ancestors and took as slaves hundreds of thousands. They raped the women of my country. They destroyed my culture and heritage. I owe no loyalty to this barbarian cult. I owe to it contempt. They did the same to your ancestors, and it is you who have betrayed your roots. Even the Arabs were forced into conversion by sword.

You're deluded if you don't see the adversity and hatred the white people hurl against you.


I have been living among these people for more than three decades. I never saw any racism, not even a hint of it. Who shall I believe; you or my own eyes? You are merely a hateful creature, a sad result of Islamic indoctrination and brainwashing. Islam cannot survive without hate. It must continue instilling hate in its benighted followers or they will leave it. As soon as Muslims stops hating mankind they find no reason to remain Muslim. Hared is Islam's reason of being.

You keep repeating the nonsense that Islam is your race. What was your race before Muslims invaded your country and butchered your forefathers? Islam is not a race. It is a creed of hate like Nazism. It is an excuse to divides and rule.

do i like when i say that europeans have been at war with us since antiquity? Do I lie when I say that Greeks tried during antiquity to colonize our lands and Alexander the Ape oppressed west-Asians by ? Do I lie when I say that even Romans looked down on eastern races?



That is history. All nations invaded other nations. When people lived under feudalism, the population of one city often attacked the neighboring town. Wars were waged between Siena and Florence. But no sane person would bring those past wars up as an excuse for hate.

Persians invaded the Greeks and Alexander came to retaliate. Today is a different world. Those days are gone and those people are dead. The biggest invasions in my country Iran that destroyed it were first by Muslims and then by Mongols, not by whites. But that is history. It would be stupid to hate the Arabs and the Mongols now for what their ancestors did to my ancestors. The problem is that the Islamic invasion has not ended. That is why I am fighting against Islam.

For me, patriotism means defending my ancestral Persian culture and heritage against Islam. Treason means betraying the blood of my ancestors who fought against Muslim invaders and died. In my book you are a traitor to your ancestors and your culture. You forsook your heritage and became an Arab worshiper. Muslims are traitors not those who fight Islam. Arabs, including Muhammad, believed Arabs are superior. If you don't believe ask and I will show you the hadith. I quoted it in my book, Understanding Muhammad.

Do I lie when I say that Sand-nigger/Sand-ape is a racial slur used by whites against us?



Slavery existed for thousands of years. The Europeans did not make the blacks slave. It were the Arab Muslims who raided African villages, killed anyone and took as slave young men and women and then sold them throughout their empire and to the whites in Europe and in America. The slaves in Arab empire were made eunuch so they could be trusted with women.

It were the whites who abolished slavery. As for Muslims, they are still practicing it. To this day humans are bought as slaves from several African countries by Arabs and brought to several Arab countries to work as slave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1j8D1j9mEc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't know how to imbed this video but I invite everyone to see it and remember that Muhammad practiced slavery. He was a slave trader and Muslims are merely following the sunnah of their prophet.
All of this is baloney and lies. They played you like a fiddle. Do you think these people will tell you to your face that they hate you? When their apologist, white-guilt liberal culture holds the majority of them hostage. It took hundreds of years for them to become "Humanist". And even that humanism is overshadowed by the great greed of their global capitalists, who sacrifice millions of non-white lives and exploit millions of non-whites yearly. They're hypocrites. They built great bombs to exterminate their enemies. They sell weapons in conflict zones to make money. They preach hatred against Muslims, they lie and deceive others that they're humanist. They want to bomb your entire country to slitherines, and the only thing you can do is to thank them and kiss their feet, pathetically. But in reality, you're nothing more than an uncle-tom Mr.Ali Sina, who wishes your skin was white. You don't care about Persians, because no Persian would kiss the feet of their arch-enemy. These people have threatened your entire nation with extermination. Only because they want Independence from American influence and explotation. These people corrupt our nations and install dictatorial leaders like Saddam, and prop up Saudis and their likes, so they can exploit our wealth. They have undermined every single west-Asian civilization, since time immemorial. You think because their guilt has driven them to temporarily adopt a guilt culture has changed them fundamentally? Do you really believe their sympathy is genuine? Their charity and generosity is used for greed. Since it means deals and concessions for governments who accept them. They're ruled by classes of greedy capitalists. The entire world revolves around them. They have introduce their systems as the only one. And they bully and mock other races. Believing themselves the one and only race fit to rule the world. Our deaths, our pain, means nothing to them. Their sympathy is fake and temporary culture fad for those who feel guilty. You're such a pathetic, self-hating human being Ali-sina. You admire them only because of their technological achievements and machinations that they use to rule the world. You love them because they have power and wealth, because they control the world. You wish you were a member of their race, in such high regard you hold them. While you ignore the blood of our people on their hands. You have been fooled and duped by their philosphical double thinking. You genuinely believe they who welcome secular humanists, who welcome all races. Yet they are the ones who invented and perfected racism, they are the ones who exploited the entire world, and subjugated other races. You think they have changed? They still do those things.
Last edited by Qutuzistan on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ali Sina
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:52 am

Re: Too late to leave?

Post by Ali Sina »

@Qutuzistan,

I think by now even you must have realized that what you say is garbage. But your gigantic pride is not allowing you to admit and you have to continue rehashing all those lies that only make you look even more stupid than you actually are.

The reason for this insistence is also clear. You re a deeply humiliated person and probably feel inferior for being brown. This kind of irrational outburst can only have a profound root in your low self esteem. Well I tell you buddy. That is very stupid. There is nothing wrong in the color of your skin. The problem is in your head. You have to curse Islam that has taken from you every sense of dignity and pride. You are now left with nothing but Islam. You desperately seek to claim a pride for yourself based on your color and your religion when you indeed feel inferior because of both.

Get some help, poor fellow. You are a victim of this cult. It has destroyed your sense of dignity and self esteem. If you did not feel inferior, you would not be babbling this nonsense about your race and your color. You are not even discussing the merits and demerits of Islam. All you talk is about your Islamic identity.

All people who talk about race have some feeling of racial inferiority. The whites have stopped talking about race and in fact the very mention of it, even as a joke will bring scorn and condemnation to anyone who makes racial comments. But I hear these kinds of racial comments often from blacks, browns, and sometimes other races. It just reveals these people's sense of inferiority and lack of self esteem and self confidence. I hardly have seen anyone as you. You really seem to suffer greatly for who you are.

User avatar
StrongLove
Posts: 657
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Re: Too late to leave?

Post by StrongLove »

You can not be reasoned with. You want to hate. You wish to hate. You look for an excuse to hate. That hate will turn against you & the ones you love. Doing far more harm to yourself & those around you than you do to me.

Perhaps you should find the cause of that hate inside yourself?
" The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men."

Winston Churchill

Qutuzistan
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: Too late to leave?

Post by Qutuzistan »

Ali Sina wrote:@Qutuzistan,

I think by now even you must have realized that what you say is garbage. But your gigantic pride is not allowing you to admit and you have to continue rehashing all those lies that only make you look even more stupid than you actually are.

The reason for this insistence is also clear. You re a deeply humiliated person and probably feel inferior for being brown. This kind of irrational outburst can only have a profound root in your low self esteem. Well I tell you buddy. That is very stupid. There is nothing wrong in the color of your skin. The problem is in your head. You have to curse Islam that has taken from you every sense of dignity and pride. You are now left with nothing but Islam. You desperately seek to claim a pride for yourself based on your color and your religion when you indeed feel inferior because of both.

Get some help, poor fellow. You are a victim of this cult. It has destroyed your sense of dignity and self esteem. If you did not feel inferior, you would not be babbling this nonsense about your race and your color. You are not even discussing the merits and demerits of Islam. All you talk is about your Islamic identity.

All people who talk about race have some feeling of racial inferiority. The whites have stopped talking about race and in fact the very mention of it, even as a joke will bring scorn and condemnation to anyone who makes racial comments. But I hear these kinds of racial comments often from blacks, browns, and sometimes other races. It just reveals these people's sense of inferiority and lack of self esteem and self confidence. I hardly have seen anyone as you. You really seem to suffer greatly for who you are.
I don't know how you can say that I feel inferior racially. On the opposite, I have great racial pride. And that is what I've realized. I stand up for my race. I stand up for my people when they're attacked by foreigner racial enemies like americans or european. While you are the exact opposite. A swarthy Iranian who hates himself so much, who hates his people so much, because of western lies and perception. Because of western race-hiearchies, and western perceptions of our inferiority, that you reject your heritage, and your race. You hate to be associated with persians, because persians are hated in the west. And being a person who is struggling to succeed and win the approval of westerners, you do those things. This is why you fail to critcize the flaws in the west, this is why you never criticize white people. Or why you never mention the atrocities committed in iraq and afghanistan by western troops. I've not seen you denounce the murder of people, a single time, if they were muslims. You reject islam, because it's religion hated by whites, so you hate it to win their approval and acceptance. That is something disgusting about self-hating muslims and west-asians. I to the contrary realize the truth, and stand for it. I'm proud of the morality of my race. While all you are Ali sina, is a a self-hating, iranian wog white wannabe, who kisses the white mans butt, and denigrates and hates his own kind in the process. Have you ever asked yourself why you obsessively hate Muslims and middle-easterners so much? Is it the biggest crime of fate, that you were not born a white man?

Stronglove wrote: You can not be reasoned with. You want to hate. You wish to hate. You look for an excuse to hate. That hate will turn against you & the ones you love. Doing far more harm to yourself & those around you than you do to me.

Perhaps you should find the cause of that hate inside yourself?
What do we have to reason about. You're a white racist, the seed of colonialists. Belonging to the ones who threaten us with war and death. The one who wants to attack us and wage war on us, because of our race and religion. You're a self-declared enemy. Our racial enemy.

The one these lyrics talk about, the attacker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbkP6qEzN6A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
StrongLove
Posts: 657
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Re: Too late to leave?

Post by StrongLove »

You are a racist. Plain & simple. You have nothing to add or say that is worth hearing. I will do my best to ignore you.
" The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men."

Winston Churchill

Qutuzistan
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: Too late to leave?

Post by Qutuzistan »

StrongLove wrote:You are a racist. Plain & simple. You have nothing to add or say that is worth hearing. I will do my best to ignore you.
No, you're the racist. Your entire people were racist, before the concept itself was conceptualized. Read this title:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Invention-Rac ... 0691125988" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

it deals with how you racists perceived pre-islamic civilizations. LOOOONG before muhammed was even born in mecca. The great legacy of the greatest antiquity thinkers, compiled there. It's a title written by a Jewish academic from harvard, read it if you don't believe me. Like I've always said, your hatred and dislike for us, is pre-islamic. Islam just added another element for you to hate.

Ali Sina
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:52 am

Re: Too late to leave?

Post by Ali Sina »

You can not be reasoned with. You want to hate. You wish to hate. You look for an excuse to hate
This has a psychological root. Qutuzistan hates himself for how he looks and his race. He feels inferior and this outburst of hate towards the whites is a reaction. He wants to pour the hate he feels for himself on others. He thinks the universe has robbed him of something, that it has given him the short hand because of where he was born. To compensate, he makes up lies and clings to other lies made up by his fellow miserable co-ideologists, to justify his hate for whites and feel good about himself. The more he dehumanizes them the better he can feel about himself.

I am sorry Qutu for you. I know your pain is great but it is all in your head. Believe me, there is nothing wrong in any color. I remember many years ago a guy from Nigeria came to this forum. His username had Noir in it. He was an educated atheist. But when I once mentioned something about someone's black heart, he blasted out at me and called me a racist.

I wondered why would he make such connection between the two. Black is just a color and in fact the most important color because without a shade of it no other color can exist. It is the color that gives variety and beauty to all the colors. Then it dawned on me that this poor man feels intensely inferior for his color. He is so sensitive about it that he sees racism even in a comment like having black heart. His choice of his nickname confirmed my psychological assessment of him.

Qutu also suffers from low self esteem and is very much ashamed of how he looks and his race. His problem is psychological and not intellectual. All the rational talks and arguments, and loads of facts and evidences will not make him stop. It is not that he disagrees with them. It is plain and obvious that the whites are the least racist people in the world. But none of that helps a man who is hurt emotionally. In fact he hates the whites because they are not racist. This makes them superior to him and it hurts him even more. He projects all the bad traits he finds in himself on the whites and that is also a very known psychological reaction, of which Freud talk about.

This phenomenon is not unique to Qutu. This is something most people of non-white races suffer from. The whites started the new era of enlightenment and progress. People in the so called developing countries are mostly backward. Developing is just a politically correct way to say under developed. Islamic countries are not developing. I was in Pakistan almost 40 years ago when I was a teen and it is just the same. In fact people have become more fanatical and backwards since. I lived in Peshawar, and it was still a city livable back then. Not anymore. Iran is even worse - far worse. It is normal for Muslims to feel inferior. It is also normal for them to hate the cultures that they see as superior and try to vilify them.

Fortunately for Iranians, and maybe thanks to the Islamic regime, the youths have woken up. They realize the cause of our backwardness is Islam and it is futile to blame the west. Thirty years ago you could see Iranians coming to the streets and spewing hatred against America and the west, today they show their enmity to the real cause of their problem, which is Islam.

Maybe Qutu will never see the light. I think he is too hurt and damages to recover. But many Muslims are starting to see it. Once we become the majority we can take back our countries and there is no reason why we should not be as advanced as any other people.
'

Qutuzistan
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: Too late to leave?

Post by Qutuzistan »

ROFL, you're such manipulator aren't you. I'm telling you, how could I possibly hate myself so much? Could you please show any sign of self-hatred in me? You double-think self-hating demagogue. How could i possibly hate myself? Anyone who mentions race, has an inferiority complex? :ohmy: Anyone who acknowledges that such a concept exists and is practiced and is important has an inferiority complex? :ohmy: Really? It's just your convenient devious way of using pseudo-psychology and make false psycho-analysis of me, to discredit what I say.

Can you show me a single comment where I show self-hate? You're the only one suffering an inferiority complex, hence why you reject Islam. And why you feel so extremely compelled to rediscover your pre-islamic heritage. You're one of the many self-hating expatriate Iranians who want to distance themselves from Arabs and Islam, and overemphasize your "Aryan" heritage, so you can feel closer to whites. While I embrace Safavid culture, that formed our modern nation. To you Islam is horrible, because it was founded by an Arab. You cannot overlook petty ethnic rivalries and old historical grievances to look at the big pictures, hence you feel the need to deconstruct what you feel is an Arab religion, to elevate yourself in the eyes of westerners. I don't know how many times you've deliberately denigrated Bedouins and Arabs in your "Islam critical" articles, as savage and backward people, who enslaved people. And how you deliberately conflate Arabs with Islam. An iranian acting like a social conservative american? Who're you fooling with your uncle-tomery?
Last edited by Qutuzistan on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ali Sina
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:52 am

Re: Too late to leave?

Post by Ali Sina »

"I don't know how you can say that I feel inferior racially. On the opposite, I have great racial pride."
If you had any sense of pride you would not talk about it constantly trying to confirm it to yourself and others. This much obsession only reveals your precarious sense of self and lack of real pride.

A person with virtues hardly talks about them. The one who lacks them and lacks self confidence, constantly brags about them. Next time pay attention to dogs. If they are big and strong they don't bark at all passer bys. They lie down confidently and only get up if someone acts suspiciously. But the little ones run after you and bark acting ferocious when they only are the size of a cat. The smaller they are they make more show of bravado.

If you really did not feel inferior, you would not be making all these silly comments, talking about Romans and Alexander. Sadly you don't seem to realize how silly you sound.

Ali Sina
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:52 am

Re: Too late to leave?

Post by Ali Sina »

If Alexander's attack of India was racism, what about the Muslim attack? Muslims were far more destructive than the Greeks. Why this much hypocrisy?

Qutuzistan
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: Too late to leave?

Post by Qutuzistan »

Ali Sina wrote:If you had any sense of pride you would not talk about it constantly trying to confirm it to yourself and others. This much obsession only reveals your precarious sense of self and lack of real pride.
My narrative is largely correct and backed up by research and sources of several academics. But you're probably just going to reject whatever i say, as scheme and a design by muslims to shame whites into following their agenda. Which is absolutely untrue, because i'm indifferent to whites. I just want them to stay away from west-asians and muslims. Because their governments are dangerous and greedy, Whenever they get involved in the middle-east, alot of people die. As for whites, i couldn't care less about their culture, their modes of self-governance, or their values. Nor do I care about turning them to Islam or our ways. I'm only interested in promoting my own race. That does not mean i hate others. This despite the fact that many whites would enjoy our demise. I don't know how many times, I'v heard americans and europeans enthuiastically exclaim "KILL THOSE RAGHEADS, RUN THEM OUT OF THE WEST".
You think i have the same Aq'idah as wahabis? But you're wrong. I'm admittedly to indifferent to spreading islam, because i don't want to assimilate other into our religion. Our borders are large enough already. And I don't want to convert more non-west-asian races. By wahabi standards i'm kafr and a munafiq and rafid.

Ali Sina wrote: A person with virtues hardly talks about them. The one who lacks them and lacks self confidence, constantly brags about them. Next time pay attention to dogs. If they are big and strong they don't bark at all passer bys. They lie down confidently and only get up if someone acts suspiciously. But the little ones run after you and bark acting ferocious when they only are the size of a cat. The smaller they are they make more show of bravado.
It's not about virtues. It's about telling the truth. And the truth is that whites are at odds with us. And that a good deal of whites hate us. I probably exaggerated a lot in earlier posts to be provocative. But in overall, there is a sense of truth to it. White narratives have racialized the world since colonial history. Whites have definitely racialized muslims and turned them into a monolith, characterizing them the same way you'd do with race. Do you ever wonder why they call us towel-heads and sand-niggers, two slurs that are meant to denigrate middle-easterners, when they attack muslims?

Ali Sina wrote: If you really did not feel inferior, you would not be making all these silly comments, talking about Romans and Alexander. Sadly you don't seem to realize how silly you sound.
So it's a lie that romans colonized the middle-east? It's a lie that greeks did the same? Is it a lie that greeks declared themselves superior to all easterners?

To you it's inconceivable for someone to talk about race. Because you've been indoctrinated by western ideology so much. That if anyone questions the social hierarchy and picks up race as a point of analyzing. They have a mental illness. You love the white man soooooo much, that any criticism of them is signs of inferiority complex. You're like an unwitting uncle ruckus, a self-hating wog.

Ali Sina
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:52 am

Re: Too late to leave?

Post by Ali Sina »

It's not about virtues. It's about telling the truth. And the truth is that whites are at odds with us. And that a good deal of whites hate us.
You are not the one who should talk about truth. Nothing of what you accused the whites of is true. I have been living among them for decades and I know what you say is a lie. The evidence is very obvious. The whites allow people of all races to come to their country. They give them citizenship and then they can run for political offices and even become their head of the state. The election of Obama, is a clear example of that. The problem with him is that he is the wrong man. But the fact that whites voted for him just makes your nose so long that you look darn too laughable.

Now show me one Muslim country that would allow a white to be elected to any political office even if that person's roots go back thousands of years in that country. If he is not a Muslim he cannot be elected

Drop it my friend. You already made a fool of yourself enough. You have to overcome your sense of shame of who you are. This cannot be done by hating the whites. It can be done by dumping Islam and rediscovering your roots, first as a human and then as a Hindu, if that is your roots. Islam is not your identity. It is your hostage taker. Your allegiance to it is due to your Stockholm syndrome. Once you rid yourself of Islam you will be on your way to recovery and will be at peace with yourself. Then you can read your silly comments here and shake your head in embarrassment.

You are now an open book to me. There is no reason to insist in the same line. It just confirms my assessment of you.

Qutuzistan
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: Too late to leave?

Post by Qutuzistan »

Ali Sina wrote:
You are not the one who should talk about truth. Nothing of what you accused the whites of is true. I have been living among them for decades and I know what you say is a lie. The evidence is very obvious. The whites allow people of all races to come to their country. They give them citizenship and then they can run for political offices and even become their head of the state. The election of Obama, is a clear example of that. The problem with him is that he is the wrong man. But the fact that whites voted for him just makes your nose so long that you look darn too laughable.
Where exactly have you been living that is so peaceful and tranquil. You think that racism disappears, just because there is a liberal framework that supports it just about rights and having. It goes deeper than that. You know this. The only thing you can accuse middle-easterners of is being xenophobic and not having liberal policy for giving out passports. And they do that middle-easterners too.
Ali Sina wrote: Now show me one Muslim country that would allow a white to be elected to any political office even if that person's roots go back thousands of years in that country. If he is not a Muslim he cannot be elected
You're mad. A great deal of ottoman emperors had white blood in them through the assimilation of balkanian whites into ottoman empire. The son of the suleiman the great was conceived with a russian concubine who he favored. Instead of chosing the sea of beautiful native anatolian woman, he favored a Russian white convert. This was back in the 16th century when white anthropologists were still talking about inferior and lesser races, in the south(blacks) and eastern races. If you don't believe me White converts to Islam were given more privilege than other people in the empire, under the system introduced by ottomans. The devisirme were cadres of forcibly drafted and assimilated white balkanians, who got to study at the finest schools in the ottoman empire and to fight in the sultans elite army. This was back when most white authors thought that an anatolian turks were racially inferior pestilence that should be exterminated, their hatred was so great for west-asians that calling someone a turk was an insult. If you don't believe me read what renaissance and enlightenment authors write about non-white races.

The first mixed black president in a majority non-black country, is egyptian anwar al sadaat. That was far earlier than obama.

I will come back later and address your other posts later

User avatar
pr126
Posts: 5302
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:24 am
Location: Blighty

Re: Too late to leave?

Post by pr126 »

@Qutuzistan,

if you are not an Arab by ancestry, even if you are a devout Muslim, you are inferior, irrespective of the melanin content of your skin.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Qutuzistan
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: Too late to leave?

Post by Qutuzistan »

pr126 wrote:@Qutuzistan,

if you are not an Arab by ancestry, even if you are a devout Muslim, you are inferior, irrespective of the melanin content of your skin.
And you know this how? There are plenty of Arabs with African/Turkish/Indian/Persian ancestry, that have ancestors that were absorbed and assimilated into the Arab diaspora. A good deal of Saudis have distant black ancestry. Many Islamic dynasties, had non-arab ancestry. Infact, even recently converted whites, who were assimilated into arab culture are viewed sometimes as above equal. Bin laden who was an arab is part sudanese african. Yet you wouldn't question his arabhood. He was a figure head for the biggest wahabi terrorist network in existence.


The first black president in a non-black country is anwar al sadaat.
Does this guy look like an Ethnic arab to you?
Image
There are countless examples of intermarriage I can give you.

Post Reply