Too late to leave?

Share your experiences of having a Muslim in a relationship, as a friend or family member
Ali Sina

Re: Too late to leave?

Post by Ali Sina »

To Qutuzistan

I’ve lived most of my life in Western countries among whites. Never have I felt any racial discrimination. But I felt discrimination in Saudi Arabia and in Pakistan.

Here in the West, people of all races, including Muslims, can become citizens and run for political office. They can run for any post including the head of the state. Such a thing is incomprehensible in any Islamic country. The Quran itself prohibits Muslims to take as friends, people of other faiths and choose them as their leaders (awlia).

Despite that you come here to say the whites are bad and Muslims are good? That they want to destroy us? Why would an educated person say such absurd thing? It is Islam that makes you do it. The same Islam that makes Muslims to hate the non-Muslims so much that they want to kill them. As long as this curse is not removed, this hatred will not end and the bloodshed will continue.

Raj_Flower

Post by Raj_Flower »

Qutuzstan: what happened to Islam being for all people?

U know Islam is under attack and are annoyed at me leaving it. And trying to take people with me.

I know in my head that I won't be able to convince my wife. But for this wrong of producing children who I will win over I want to atleast try to convince her. Is what heart says. It seems moral. Moral being good and virtuous and pair and fair in the eyes of the world.

My crime if u want to call it that is true. I see with my eyes and brain what I have seen and have reasonably concluded that religions are stories from a time when man did not have explanations. People made up stories and they have become refined and ingrained in people's minds.

Truth is when u step back and see the while of human, animal life, the cosmos. It's that perspective which is hard for qutu. I pity u for wasting ur time. When there is beauty, fairness based on evidence, the quest for learning that u have stopped because u think Islam is a the final word.

All religions are false. God if there is one is not anything like the ones we imagine.

As for white people accepting me well they do. How come Indians and Africans are joined quite normally if western society? Look at the melee that is USA. Colour is a centimetre cubed of pigment and variation split of DNA some thousand years ago. We are all similar. I see the same face in Indian Punjab and Pakistan Punjab. For that matter I see the same animal behaviour in Saudi humans as Southampton humans- they are animals who want to pass on their genes first and foremost.

Qutu, u are fooling urself if u think Islam is providing progress. It so happens oil money has buffeted the Moslems in some countries from being left behind. But look at the achievements in recent times of Moslems countries as compared to the vast oceans produced by the west. Psychology, space, biology, chemicals, ...

Come on qutu. Step back and see. I don't like faiths. They are irrational. By showing people how to see I am doing them a favour. I want to help u come out of ur brainwashing. That is what it is. By bowing ur head to the Kaaba u r giving up ur freedom.

My western and mainly white friends have given me access to libraries, education and health and (very important) justice. Would I have got that in a Moslem country?

My friends love me when I love them. Of course they have problems. Their greed maybe does extend to being polite to Saudi Arabia and invading Iraq. They, govts and corperations, have self interest. Do u expect them not to?

I hope my kids can flourish by learning and are not disabled in their mind by Islam.

I hope I can come out and live and breath a free man.thats all I want.

Qutu, let me live free. I've done nothing wrong and let me preach truth.

Raj_Flower

Post by Raj_Flower »

Qutu, 400 billion galaxies, each with millions and billions of solar systems like ours, and ur god Allah being the way Mohamed explained it.

Not possible. It's a story. Quran is man made.

StrongLove

Post by StrongLove »

Even though Ali Sina & Raj_Flower are far more qualified to repudiate your claims about white people I'd like to add my two cents. After all I am a white guy so I know something about it.

I began to suspect islam, not after 9/11, not after seeing beheading videos, not after muslim riots, not after seeing all these imams declaring islamic supremacy but after dating two muslim woman. One was from Indonesia the other from Pakistan.

They both felt that my country & it's history were a joke. That we had no real claim to our own country. That we Europeans were inferior.

I found this to be strange. I thought anyone who was a visible minority would find racism abhorrent but no. I guess they found my acceptance & curiosity of islam as a sign of my submission.

These beautiful & otherwise intelligent woman were hiding a hateful mind. I'm assuming these two were some of the more open minded muslims because they dated a non-muslim.

This was some time ago. I am now married to a Filipina & have never seen any indication of bigotry towards her in the 5 years we have been together.
" The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men."

Winston Churchill

enceladus

Post by enceladus »

StrongLove wrote:
(snip)
That we Europeans were inferior.
Sheesh - I would have put those women right about that....

Yeah, right. "Inferior". We in the West invented darned near every science, every technology and every invention that there is!
Oh, but these Muslims still see us as "inferior"..... :roll:
Talk about arrogant Muslims! Arrogance based on nothing, what's more.

- enceladus

Qutuzistan

Post by Qutuzistan »

enceladus wrote:
StrongLove wrote:
(snip)
That we Europeans were inferior.
Sheesh - I would have put those women right about that....

Yeah, right. "Inferior". We in the West invented darned near every science, every technology and every invention that there is!
Oh, but these Muslims still see us as "inferior"..... :roll:
Talk about arrogant Muslims! Arrogance based on nothing, what's more.

- enceladus
Lol see here, this is partially why we're a race. They see no diversity, no separation between Muslim nations and cultures or civilizations. This guy would see no difference between a Safavid and a ottoman, a Seljuk or an Ayyubid. Islam has washed away all alternate identities. No one will question the national diversity of Europe f.ex. But we Muslims regardless of race/nations are always seen as the same. That is the basic premise in Islam. The monolithic spirit that is bound by the racial similarity of it's prime adherents. I don't see you as inferior, I just view you as a hateful and adversarial, the civilizational antagonist towards our race. Everything you have done, since antiquity, proves this. Why any people who've been declared your racial enemy, embraces you is beyond me. You hate us, and always will. Regardless if we all become atheists or Christians, tomorrow.

@Ali Sina
You're deluded if you see yourself as separate from the Islamic race that you betray. You're deluded if you don't see the adversity and hatred the white people hurl against you. I can count the numerous of theories, historical events, the hatred I've seen both in IRL and on the internet that seethe of mindless hatred towards west-Asians and our Islamic race. They precede Islam.
Raj_flower wrote: Qutu, let me live free. I've done nothing wrong and let me preach truth.
You're free to betray your own race. That's fine, but do not expect anyone to accept your treachery. Once European economies start to collapse, and they start targeting brown/black people, you'll know which group you belong to. If anything, you must rid yourself of this poisonous delusion called humanism, and realize the truth. You're lost brother, and I do not ask you to become Muslim or accept Islam as a belief system concerned with metaphysical and universal truth, I only ask you to love your race. Do not let them fool you with lies about equality.
Ali sina wrote: The Anglo Saxons are not calling for the total annihilation of the Middle East. These lies are what Islam makes you believe. The modus operandi is very clear. Nazis did the same. Communists do the same. Evil individuals want to come to power by dividing people. They instill hatred of others in their followers. Demonize the other and claim false victimhood for themselves. None of that has to be true. You can use lies to make one group feel victimized. Then these people become killing machines, full of rage full of hate. They will be too happy to die in order to kill their perceived enemy. Muhammad conquered with this strategy and Muslims continue doing so.
How are they lies, do i like when i say that europeans have been at war with us since antiquity? Do I lie when I say that Greeks tried during antiquity to colonize our lands and Alexander the Ape oppressed west-Asians by ? Do I lie when I say that even Romans looked down on eastern races? Do I lie when I say that europeans slaughtered millions of Jews because they were Semitic? Do I lie when i say that Europe took our lands by force and waged wars on us? Do I lie when I say that Sand-nigger/Sand-ape is a racial slur used by whites against us? Do I lie when I say that biological racism put our people in zoos for display during colonial times? Or that europeans acted against us and killed us to take our wealth?

None of this sounds like racial strife to you? You're a traitor apologist who allows all this violence come to pass, because you've been brain-washed by liberal whites that they see you as equal and that they accept you. Those are all lies. You want to surrender all your pride, dignity, your soul to become the slave of a the white man? The man who sees you as beneath him because of your race? Do you understand that they will turn against you?

Ali sina wrote: Despite that you come here to say the whites are bad and Muslims are good? That they want to destroy us? Why would an educated person say such absurd thing? It is Islam that makes you do it. The same Islam that makes Muslims to hate the non-Muslims so much that they want to kill them. As long as this curse is not removed, this hatred will not end and the bloodshed will continue
I do not ask for Muslims to attack non-Muslims. I only ask of Muslims to defend their racial homelands, against the forces of imperialism. A Muslim should rightfully not even live in a western nation, because this causes struggle. A dutiful Muslim attempts empower his own people and his own country, and make a nation strong, against the forces of the adversary. I don't care for the west or the white-man. I only care about the lands of Islam. The west can live in peace, along as they do not transgress against us. I do not want conflict more than anyone else. But I'm not naive enough, so i realize that we have enemies everywhere. If I Truly wished to spread Islam beyond our current borders, I'd be like Wahhabi and accept other races into our religion. But I don't. Least of all the whites.

manfred

Post by manfred »

Good grief...

Muslims are not a race. Look up "race" in a dictionary. You cannot join a "race" by saying the shahadda. You just like to tell us it's a race so that you don't need to answer any criticism of Islam, all you then do is shout "racist".

Suppose a Chinese man decides to convert to Judaism. Does that make his a "Jew"? No, obviously not. His religion is Jewish, and in Jewish law he is treated LIKE any person born a Jew, with some minor restrictions. He is still as Chinese as he always was, a simple fact he can check daily by looking into the mirror.

Muslims have "racial homelands"??? Such as Northern Cyprus? Show me one speck of dirt on this planet that Muslims claim to be theirs and which their have not previously stolen from others. Even one tiny one.

All Muslim lands are Muslim because of violence, bloodshed and deception. So you ask Muslims to defend what they have stolen. At the same time though, when people take it back, such as Southern Spain, you complain. Why are only Muslims allowed a "racial homeland"? They get one even though they are not even a ""race"? Where are the Israelis supposed to live? Or are they not to live at all? If conquest by Muslims legitimises ownership of land, then why does it not also work the other way round?

And also stop telling us silly lies. You know full well that as a good Muslim you have a duty to fight the unbelievers until all acknowledge Allah alone and Mohammed his "prophet".

Here is a picture of you with your hero Mohammed, who is plotting to take over the world...

The cage has been put there by some sensible people to prevent you from harming yourself and others.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

pr126

Post by pr126 »

According to the Quran, Muslims are higher on the evolutionary ladder than other humanoids.
We present : Homo Islamicus

Quran 3:110
Yusuf Ali
Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

manfred

Post by manfred »

right... :huh:

So maybe Muslims are a different SPECIES??? If they are higher on the evolutionary ladder, this seem to be a fair assumption.

Then this sahih hadith would make some sense:
The Hadith (Sahih Muslim vol.3 nos.513 chapter DCCCLXII)
(also nos. 5114-5120)

A believer has eats in one intestine whereas a non-believer eats in seven intestines.
Ibn Umar reported Allah's messenger as saying that a non-muslim eats in seven intestines while a muslim eats in one intestine.
So, if someone converts to Islam, he needs a big intestinal by-pass operation I suppose. Scary. An entirely new concept in circumcision.

But what happens when he goes murtad? Do the other six intestines start growing back all of a sudden?

Intelligent lad

Post by Intelligent lad »

Qutuzistan wrote:Why would you want to abandon Islam and betray your own ethnicity? Those whites don't want you around in Britain. You don't have to follow every letter of the Qur'an, but don't sell out your culture and people, to live in a society where you're unwelcome. Just get a job somewhere else and move away. Even if you become atheist, it's not good to betray your culture and family. You live a society where you're perpetually seen as alien, regardless of what you do. Abandoning your own community is not the smartest thing to do.
It's time for you to convert back to your ancestors religion...Hinduism.
Love Jihad against Hindu and Christian Girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwUB5cS6YLU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Intelligent lad

Qutuzistan wrote:
Ali Sina wrote:
Islam has essentially become our race. It has become the ideological framework(the belief-system) which differentiates us from the racial other.
Okay, I have no problem with that, as long as you bring a statement from al Azhar saying what you say and stop converting the people of other races. This would be great and I promise that I will stop criticizing Islam. Once the highest Sunni and Shiite authorities announce that Islam is about race, I will end all hostilities with it.'

My problem is this hypocrisy of Muslims who on one hand claim Islam is the religion of all mankind and on the other, when you criticize it, suddenly it become their race and call us racist.
It's my interpretation of Islam, I'm sure the clear majority of most muslim clerics would not agree with me. They'd rather destroy their rivals than admit that their interpretations are orthadox and obsolete. Besides mr.Ali Sina I wonder how you feel about siding with people who want to destroy your own race. How do you justify siding with Anglo-saxon derived chauvinists? Who vehemently want to annihilate your indo-iranian brethren and call your people ragheads, sandniggers and call for the total annihilation of the middle-east? Religion aside, you do realize that they will never view you as an equal, regardless if you sacrificed yourself in the name of western values and colored your hair blonde and put on blue lenses. Only the west-asian nations will carry your legacy. You don't seem to care about the extermination of your own kind at all, rather treat it with absolute indifference. You think abandoning islam, being polemicially critical towards muslim/islam will turn you into a white westerner?

You know my biggest gripe with people who leave islam, isn't the abandonment of the faith itself, but it's their naive embrace of civilizations that are antagonistic towards their own kind. You think embracing western values, hating islam, contributing to destruction of your own people, will lead you to become equal in the white westerners mind? Did you forget that your name is ali sina and not al spinner? Maybe when they have exterminated us all, every last west-asian, you can finally sigh and truly rejoice in the death of your people. There are no more 350-400 million of us in the world divided betweens 100s of nations. All meanwhile you support agendas that will destroy them.
If you think Whites hate Islam/Muslims the most, then you haven't seen good Hindus yet. Please visit Hindu right-wing forums, or better just read any Indian English newspaper comments on Islam. We absolutely hate Islam . Our civilization and your savagery(which u call Islamic civilization) are total and complete enemies.
This war is not about race at all. The brown people/Aryans suffered the worst under Islam. Islam is our mortal enemy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwUB5cS6YLU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Qutuzistan

Post by Qutuzistan »

manfred wrote:Good grief...

Muslims are not a race. Look up "race" in a dictionary. You cannot join a "race" by saying the shahadda. You just like to tell us it's a race so that you don't need to answer any criticism of Islam, all you then do is shout "racist".

Suppose a Chinese man decides to convert to Judaism. Does that make his a "Jew"? No, obviously not. His religion is Jewish, and in Jewish law he is treated LIKE any person born a Jew, with some minor restrictions. He is still as Chinese as he always was, a simple fact he can check daily by looking into the mirror.

Muslims have "racial homelands"??? Such as Northern Cyprus? Show me one speck of dirt on this planet that Muslims claim to be theirs and which their have not previously stolen from others. Even one tiny one.

All Muslim lands are Muslim because of violence, bloodshed and deception. So you ask Muslims to defend what they have stolen. At the same time though, when people take it back, such as Southern Spain, you complain. Why are only Muslims allowed a "racial homeland"? They get one even though they are not even a ""race"? Where are the Israelis supposed to live? Or are they not to live at all? If conquest by Muslims legitimises ownership of land, then why does it not also work the other way round?

And also stop telling us silly lies. You know full well that as a good Muslim you have a duty to fight the unbelievers until all acknowledge Allah alone and Mohammed his "prophet".

Here is a picture of you with your hero Mohammed, who is plotting to take over the world...

The cage has been put there by some sensible people to prevent you from harming yourself and others.
Stolen from others? We were natives who converted to islam. It's still our homeland. You mistake arab with muslim. We are a race, because we're all from tribes with the same orgin. I don't consider people outside, of MENA, true Muslims. They're racially alien to islam. European jews are white people, and of mix-breed. But i'm not against israel. I'm against muslims betraying their people to be deluded and used by the whites. We are the descedents of those lands. And we're the inheritors of it. Even if we were not a race, you treat us like one. When you say islam, who do you think of? You think of the MENA people. The berbers, persians, kurds, turks, azeris, pashtoos, baloochs, arabs, and countless others. Those are all a part of the islamic race. When you say kill them, you mean to kill them all.

Intelligent lad wrote: If you think Whites hate Islam/Muslims the most, then you haven't seen good Hindus yet. Please visit Hindu right-wing forums, or better just read any Indian English newspaper comments on Islam. We absolutely hate Islam . Our civilization and your savagery(which u call Islamic civilization) are total and complete enemies.
This war is not about race at all. The brown people/Aryans suffered the worst under Islam. Islam is our mortal enemy.
I don't care about india or you. Personally i want nothing to do with indians or hindus. They're not even remotely related to MENA. Hate us all you please, but do it in your own country. And don't come to ours. I don't care for indian muslims, war with them as you please.

Intelligent lad

I don't care about india or you. Personally i want nothing to do with indians or hindus. They're not even remotely related to MENA. Hate us all you please, but do it in your own country. And don't come to ours. I don't care for indian muslims, war with them as you please.
If you don't care about Indians, then don't preach to Indians. Raj is an Indian (Punjabi) so he belongs to us. Ali Sina is an Iranian. Neither of them is interested in your Arab supremacist cult. A lot of people from my state (Kerala) work in the gulf countries. Arabs treat us like slaves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4_BfhrIxg8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Intelligent lad

To all humans from the sub-continent
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0C08XX8 ... g&index=17" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
To all humans from Iran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4_BfhrIxg8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let's fight together to throw away the yoke of Islam imposed on our forefathers.

Raj_Flower

Post by Raj_Flower »

Raj_flower wrote:
Qutu, let me live free. I've done nothing wrong and let me preach truth.

You're free to betray your own race. That's fine, but do not expect anyone to accept your treachery. Once European economies start to collapse, and they start targeting brown/black people, you'll know which group you belong to.
This response you have given says a lot and I have come across it before. It gives u up that you have a "thief in your heart" = "Dil main chor hai" (hindu/urdu) ie a guilty conscience.

So you feel guilt. What have you done wrong? You think that at some point in the future the Kafir will realise what you do or have done and will have a Final Solution for Moslems.

Have you danced when the fallen soldiers of the country you live in are repatriated? Ummah first

Have you asked your son to dump the impregnated white slut? She is a whore and will get someone new next week

Have you abused the benefits system? Have you taken from the tax man? Vat, insurance or bank fraud doesnt matter when u r robbing the Kafir.

Do you think its great you can brainwash more moslems in the new part tax payer funded mosque? Partly donated land or old church gifted to you. You'd never do this kind of thing back in your own country would you?

Then have u prayed for a calamity on the kafir and showers of joy for the people of palestine and kashmir?

Do you think they are filthy and you wash ur hands after touching them with special prayers? Have seperate plates for them dont you?

You are right I will get tarnished with the same brush. Having a moslem name too.

But you know what. I feel liberated that I dont live in ignorance. I am not a brainwashed zombie.

I think Qutu you know you are deserving of poor treatment for the intolerant and ungrateful behaviour you and your ilk spew out. You cant believe u have gotten away with it for so long. Abuse of political correctness and general generosity.

manfred

Post by manfred »

We were natives who converted to islam.

You are spelling "islam" with a small "i". Maybe there is hope for you to see sense yet.

Converted. Sure. And ever so peacefully too. Francis of Assisi style perhaps. :lol2: Your ancestors did not convert, they WERE CONVERTED. That is hugely different.

Have a read how your home was conquered, and how exactly you ended up with this ideology that you defend to vigorously. Islam was then and is now no more than a tool for despots. Do you think it is a co-incident that Muslim countries have such awful governments?

Please read if you have time, it will do you some good.
http://www.factsoverfiction.com/Jihad%20Hindus.html

Then tell me how this "conversion" took place, and what happened to those who spoke out against it.

And I am sure you must be aware we are not talking ancient history here. The struggle to dominate is still going on to this day. Do want to see some evidence?

Well, for a start have a look at this:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atla ... islam.html

Qutuzistan

Post by Qutuzistan »

I feel no guilt, because the hatred towards us is something innate in their hearts. And transcends Islam. There is no guilt. Because the hatred of us is not rational. They hate the entirity of islam because they hate our race, our character, our expression, our soul and our character. They are our foes and our enemies, as they have declared themselves. I'm no wahabi, and i didn't realize they hated us so much, because

I'm a west-asian, and we do honest work.

The fallen soldiers came to kill my people, to exterminate my west-asian race. They killed thousands. Burned many. The blood of many was spilled.
I took no pleasure in them dying, but they fought us, and i can not feel guilty. They killed many more of us than al-aqaeda killed them

No true west-asian fratenizes with the enemy race.I have never touched a white woman. Nor will i. Not because she is unclean, but because she is a racial foreigner who hates me.

I have never taken western money a single day of my life, all i have is my fathers work. They take our resources and oil aswell. Why do you think they went to our countries? To steal and coerce.

I don't want to build new mosques in europe. You don't understand, i see the whites as adversary, not potential converts. They're at war with us, not becaus ehtye hate islam. But because they hate our race.

I feel nothing for those who want to kill our people and destroy our race. Those who threaten us with nukes and extermination, those who arrogantly invade our lands and impose their systems on us. Those false hypocrites who talk about human-rights, peace, democracy, humanism. The same race who exterminated millions, and are now exterminating muslims and proping themselves for war with us. They're still spreading discord and killing us. Don't you understand? Can't you see their role in all of this? Their vehement hatred.

I have no guilt, because we have done nothing. You find it justified that foreign nations threaten to bomb iran to pieces? Threaten to exterminate us all? Tell us that we're scum and unworthy of living. Tell us that we're worthless human beings and that our race is inferior? I deserve their hate?

We're not all al-aqaeda. Al-aqaeda and the wahabis kill more muslims than they do non-muslims. Al-aqaeda are race-traitors

You deluded brainwashed, uncle-tom. When you realize that in their eyes, you're no more than an expendable piece of brown human waste, then you'll realize that you were wrong. But then then your people and your culture won't be there for race-traitors like you. You'll realize that you have no value in the west. no human value or dignity. Live your years, until your hair turns gray, believing in the ideals of the west, but in reality you'll still amount to sh!t, just another lost brown man in the whites world.

I apologize for the swearing, but the point must be made.

@Manfred:
I don't give a crap, islam has become the tie of our race. You have no right to preach to anyone, because they're my race and they're bound to me by blood.

Qutuzistan

Post by Qutuzistan »

Intelligent lad wrote:To all humans from the sub-continent
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0C08XX8 ... g&index=17" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
To all humans from Iran

Let's fight together to throw away the yoke of Islam imposed on our forefathers.
Any true Muslim will listen to this, be gone with your heretical uncle-tom Hindu, you white-loving zero-dignity raj white wannabe, go put on more skin whitening cream, so that in the future the white man might accept you :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbkP6qEzN6A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Qutuzistan on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Intelligent lad

manfred wrote:
We were natives who converted to islam.

You are spelling "islam" with a small "i". Maybe there is hope for you to see sense yet.

Converted. Sure. And ever so peacefully too. Francis of Assisi style perhaps. :lol2: Your ancestors did not convert, they WERE CONVERTED. That is hugely different.

Have a read how your home was conquered, and how exactly you ended up with this ideology that you defend to vigorously. Islam was then and is now no more than a tool for despots. Do you think it is a co-incident that Muslim countries has such awful governments?

Please read if you have time, it will do you some good.
http://www.factsoverfiction.com/Jihad%20Hindus.html

Then tell me how this "conversion" took place, and what happened to those who spoke out against it.

And I am sure you must be aware we are not talking ancient history here. The struggle to dominate is still going on to this day. Do want to see some evidence?

Well, for a start have a look at this:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atla ... islam.html
Full link
http://www.islam-watch.org/HistoryOfJih ... ladesh.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.sikharchives.com/?p=2787" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Intelligent lad on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raj_Flower

Post by Raj_Flower »

Qutu. Just chill.

It's not like that. U have been brainwashed.

U owe it to urself. Have some dignity.

When humans evolved they wondered wtf

Then made little settlements and these grew in complexity

As language and constructs of society and culture took hold these people started wanting to know....

What do U think they want to know?

Want some help here then ask. But start again as if u were just born.

U owe what to ur parents? And do u owe loyalty to follow what they did unquestioningly?

We live in a great time. U have access to resources that amazing. Listen to a ted talk or two.

"You"

Brain.

Use.