Didn't find any good trusting Muslim yet.

Share your experiences of having a Muslim in a relationship, as a friend or family member
democritus

Didn't find any good trusting Muslim yet.

Post by democritus »

All Muslims I knew in my life have betrayed me somehow... and one of them betrayed me so hard that I cut a spot on my hand to not be friends and trust any Muslim anymore... There may be good Muslims, But finding them is the hardest thing to do in this world. Since this religion mess up people's mind so hard.

And don't tell me that majority of Muslims are law-abiding loving people...

Ofcourse they are law-abiding, In fact they are the most law-abiding people in the world... But SHARIAH LAW-Abiding!!!

Majority of Muslims are evil and that is because of Islam teachings... Look at the Islamic countries look how they treat people from other beliefs... And most of this countries have support from +90% of their own people.

Like Iran, 99% Voted Iran to be an Islamic Republic... 99%=~70m People.
look at Pakistan also an Islamic Republic and the Majority support that.
and the list goes...

All of this people make up the majority of Muslims... So see, They are not so loving, Islam doesn't teach love, it teaches hate.

manfred

Re: Didn't find any good trusting Muslim yet.

Post by manfred »

I certainly have met good, trustworthy Muslims. However, I have to say, I believe that is more DESPITE OF their religion, not because of it.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Ozes
Location: Wandering towards Valle Mortis, thou rod & thou staff will comfort me.

Post by Ozes »

I believe good Muslims are good as long as they don't are too dedicated to be a real muslim.
~A God of mercy
Would never... inform His people war is simply a means of testing ones faith
Surah's:3:140, 3:142,3:166, 3:167, 9:16, 47:4

~.. shame compassion with the victims
Surah's:3:154, 8:17

~.. mock pacifism :
Surah's: 3:167, 47:20

~..disavow peaceful solutions:
Surah:3:156

Ozes
Location: Wandering towards Valle Mortis, thou rod & thou staff will comfort me.

Post by Ozes »

Welcome to the forum Democritus. I too lost some friends for the same reasons.
~A God of mercy
Would never... inform His people war is simply a means of testing ones faith
Surah's:3:140, 3:142,3:166, 3:167, 9:16, 47:4

~.. shame compassion with the victims
Surah's:3:154, 8:17

~.. mock pacifism :
Surah's: 3:167, 47:20

~..disavow peaceful solutions:
Surah:3:156

democritus

Post by democritus »

Thanks.

Yeah I agree, Those who betrayed me was fundamentalist Muslims.

Qutuzistan

Post by Qutuzistan »

You're a troll. And i don't want to be your friend.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Qutuzistan wrote:You're a troll. And i don't want to be your friend.
I am sure democritus will be very upset reading your comment.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Qutuzistan

Post by Qutuzistan »

pr126 wrote:
Qutuzistan wrote:You're a troll. And i don't want to be your friend.
I am sure democritus will be very upset reading your comment.
I'm sure your dry sarcasm, really gives you character, one-lining, boring old brit.

Raj_Flower

Post by Raj_Flower »

Children of Moslems ARE told in that kafirs will never be true friends. You can be friendly to them and they may be friendly back but at the end of the day they can't be friends because they can't be trusted and are dirty.

I was told that and so was each and everyone of my Punjab and northern Pakistan buddies.

So we were told to stick together and trust each other.

The whole experience of going to the mosque and wudu, learning our special sacred texts reinforced this.

There was always an odd kind English neighbour and that was remarked upon as an exception as someone with a good heart.

Ali Sina

Post by Ali Sina »

Children of Moslems ARE told in that kafirs will never be true friends. You can be friendly to them and they may be friendly back but at the end of the day they can't be friends because they can't be trusted and are dirty.
'
This distrust is inculcated in Muslims by Muhammad himself. He was the one who said don't take Jews and Christians as friends they are friends to each other. He was the one who called unbelievers najis (filthy) The rood of all this hate is Muhammad himself. The only way to end it is to show that man was a liar.

Garudaman

Post by Garudaman »

Ali Sina wrote:This distrust is inculcated in Muslims by Muhammad himself. He was the one who said don't take Jews and Christians as friends they are friends to each other. He was the one who called unbelievers najis (filthy) The rood of all this hate is Muhammad himself. The only way to end it is to show that man was a liar.
QS. 60:8. Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

QS. 60:9. Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

:nono1:

frankie

Post by frankie »

Garudaman wrote:
Ali Sina wrote:This distrust is inculcated in Muslims by Muhammad himself. He was the one who said don't take Jews and Christians as friends they are friends to each other. He was the one who called unbelievers najis (filthy) The rood of all this hate is Muhammad himself. The only way to end it is to show that man was a liar.
QS. 60:8. Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

QS. 60:9. Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

:nono1:
Garudaman:

Trying to sugar-coat your scriptures again,a futile excercise.You know very well, many other verses command Muslims not to make friends with those that don't believe as they do,the verses you quote just illustrate how inconsistant and therefore false,the Quran really is.

You are on a looser G, Mohammed is shown by your own sources to be a fraudster of the highest degree.That means you are the one being de-frauded.It matters not how many verses you quote from your teachings,they all mount to nothing,Mohammed was a pagan worshipping conman.It follows then,anything from a con man cannot possibly be trusted.

Why are you putting your trust in a provable con?

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

Garudaman wrote: QS. 60:8. Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

emphasis "religion" not "religions"

religion = islam
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

sum

Post by sum »

Try Koran 60:4

sum

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

sum wrote:Try Koran 60:4

sum
which confirms my point.
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer