My mulim ex bf is scary!!

Share your experiences of having a Muslim in a relationship, as a friend or family member
foradlijamal

My mulim ex bf is scary!!

Post by foradlijamal »

So I have posted bits of my story on this site. Well I am in the middle of a custody case with my psychopath muslim ex bf. We have a 2 year old son together. Anyways today I found out he flew to "another state" to obtain a drivers license under another one of his many aliases. The new drivers license was applied for on Feb 5th. My lawyer called "another state" and they told her that he had to have applied in person and he had 2 documents to prove he lives in "another state". He already had a expired DL in "another state" but he has a warrant under his other name so he used a different name to get the new one. (I hope this is making sense to anyone reading this).
This is just like another piece of the tangled spiderweb of this mans creepy life. Does anyone wonder why I do not want to give my son to this man??!! He flies to different states to get IDs. WTF.
Maybe he should be reported to the FBI. I think its a federal crime to cross state lines to commit fraud in another state.

Is this common?? Do many muslims come to the U.S. to scheme, lie, cheat, steal?? All of his male family members have these strange schemes. And their muslim friends too. They have been to prison for tax fraud. And I swear its like they have found the holes in the system and they just use them to their advantage everyday.

He seems to always use the same birthdate and social security number but his name is always different. Has anyone else on here had any experience with this sort of thing with a muslim??
“Smart people are the easiest to con, because they think they are too smart to be conned.”
sword_of_truth

Re: My mulim ex bf is scary!!

Post by sword_of_truth »

Is this common?? Do many muslims come to the U.S. to scheme, lie, cheat, steal?? All of his male family members have these strange schemes. And their muslim friends too. They have been to prison for tax fraud. And I swear its like they have found the holes in the system and they just use them to their advantage everyday.
Birds of a feather flock together. It's not muslims, per se. It's this group of people.

By and large, having been around American muslims most of my life, I'd say they are nice people who unfortunately believe in very brutal and cruel punishments, which they are not even able to implement because they are not in a muslim country. Many of them also have a desire to spread their poisonous, human-rights-violating, ill-founded, irrational dogma to other people and celebrate when someone succumbs to it. But their faults are not the ones you point out. The only threat most of them pose is as carriers of the disease to other people who may be a more direct threat, and possibly, some of them may be unknowingly donating money to terrorists. Now, if sharia courts were allowed in the US, as in the UK, these people would start to become much more dangerous. However, as things stand, they are inactive. I'm talking about the majority of American muslims. There may be a minority that has more extreme views and doesn't behave themselves.

I should also add that muslims are told to obey the rules of the country they reside in (presumably, so long as they do not conflict with Islam). So, what those guys are doing is against Islam.
"...if you want my personal preference say I found out that my wife was cheating with me flogging would be too good a punishment."

--fudgy
foradlijamal

Post by foradlijamal »

Thank You for your reply.
I just find it interesting that so many of the muslims I have known are all pretty much the same. It just so happens that I know many of the muslim community in my state and its uncanny how alike they are. Almost every one is a sociopath to some degree. The only muslim I know is not a sociopath is one who grew up here since he was born here. Even all the muslim women I have met. They are all untrustworthy, lying, backstabbing, gossiping, creepy women. Every muslim man I have met has tried to have sex with me. Married or not. And I am sorry but no one can convince me that this is just a "personality issue" and not a symptom of Islam. When an entire group of people you have met who are of the same religion are extremely creepy and strangely similar it has to make you wonder.
I do not have much experience with Islam on a political level, terrorist level or history, or war. But I have been tangled in an Islamic family, their friends and their business for years now and they are the biggest group of wackjobs I have ever encountered. Islam scares me fundamentally. It frightens me from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.
When we were engaged I found out he had a wife in california (his own first cousin), a wife in Palestine, and several girlfriends and one other fiance. And all of his muslim women still wanted him. Still wanted to be with him so bad. Even the one he held in Turkey for 2 years. YIKES!
Our custody evaluator used to tell me all the damage I was doing to my son by not letting him go with his father. She was so wrong. She could not understand that if my son was taken by his psychopath father and raised in fundamental Islam he would be irreprably damaged forever.
Not on my time. Not my baby.
“Smart people are the easiest to con, because they think they are too smart to be conned.”
Ram

Post by Ram »

foradlijamal wrote:So I have posted bits of my story on this site. Well I am in the middle of a custody case with my psychopath muslim ex bf. We have a 2 year old son together. Anyways today I found out he flew to "another state" to obtain a drivers license under another one of his many aliases. The new drivers license was applied for on Feb 5th. My lawyer called "another state" and they told her that he had to have applied in person and he had 2 documents to prove he lives in "another state". He already had a expired DL in "another state" but he has a warrant under his other name so he used a different name to get the new one. (I hope this is making sense to anyone reading this).
This is just like another piece of the tangled spiderweb of this mans creepy life. Does anyone wonder why I do not want to give my son to this man??!! He flies to different states to get IDs. WTF.
Maybe he should be reported to the FBI. I think its a federal crime to cross state lines to commit fraud in another state. Is this common?? Do many muslims come to the U.S. to scheme, lie, cheat, steal?? All of his male family members have these strange schemes. And their muslim friends too. They have been to prison for tax fraud. And I swear its like they have found the holes in the system and they just use them to their advantage everyday.

He seems to always use the same birthdate and social security number but his name is always different. Has anyone else on here had any experience with this sort of thing with a muslim??
Muslims feel entitled to everything which belongs to non-Muslims, they are really not stealing they are just taking possession of what really is theirs.

Muslims do not recognize the laws of non-Muslim countries. They only believe in Allah's law.

You should find a way to report him. But be careful. He should not find out that. He is breaking the federal law.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.
nobody

Post by nobody »

I don't think it is appropriate airing the ills of our ex in the public in the state of anger. I have my own divorce five years ago, yet I passed the house we live in to her which was worth $300,000. We did not get along for reasons that no one need to know - that is the true part, but she is the mother of my children and I have slept with her for many years. Divorce is not the end for everything you know, especially when there are children involved.

Don't forget the person you are defaming now is the father of your child.

Take care.
Psycho Bunny

Post by Psycho Bunny »

nobody wrote:I don't think it is appropriate airing the ills of our ex in the public in the state of anger. I have my own divorce five years ago, yet I passed the house we live in to her which was worth $300,000. We did not get along for reasons that no one need to know - that is the true part, but she is the mother of my children and I have slept with her for many years. Divorce is not the end for everything you know, especially when there are children involved.

Don't forget the person you are defaming now is the father of your child.

Take care.

Rubbish.

If the woman has chosen to be separated from him (which she would not be able to do under Islamic "law") then she had her reasons.

You are a male with an ex-wife - and in this woman's former relationship, she would have been regarded by the man's co-religionists as having no rights to divorce, would have been forced to accept her husband's polygamy, and in Islamic testimony her word would have been worth half of his.

Additionally - there is a verse in the Koran in Sura 4 which exhorts a husband to beat his unruly wife. There is no equivalent for a woman to beat her husband.

As you are male, you cannot compare your failed marriage to your ex-wife with this woman's predicament. Let her express herself, and get support, or ideas, and not some male trying to censor her. I am sure her relationship (common-law marriage?) was full of that already.
foradlijamal

Re: My muslim ex bf is scary!!

Post by foradlijamal »

Thank you for your replies.
Nobody,
your opinion is yours about what I wrote. But I am truly not trying to defame the father of my child. I am writing my experience with him and asking what other people on this site think. Im not just trying to sit here and complain about a random ex bf who hurt me. This man tried to take my son from me. This man and his family think my son is muslim and believe he should live with them. They will do anything to make it that way. I do not even know the name of the father of my child. I have had to meet with the FBI over the father of my child. How many peole in their lifetime will ever have a meeting with the FBI?? The father of my child has stolen my money and everyone elses. Ok. So this is not just a typical break up with your ex. I am afraid that he is going to disappear with my son. I would like to believe he is not capable of doing such a thing. You have to understand because of Islam I cannot even talk to my childs father in any sort of normal way. I am nothing. I am a pee to be squashed. I am in his way. I need help. I need support.
I am here because I do not know very much about Islam and I want to know more. I want to understand my childs fathers family better. I want to understand the muslims in my community better. I want to understand better want this Islam is doing to so many people.
So Nobody if you don't like what I am saying or why I am here than you don't have to that is fine. I have no where else to go at the moment and no one in my life knows anything about Islam. I really appreciate everyone who has welcomed me.
Thanks

P.S. Isnt this forum called " A muslim in my life"???? So this is exactly where I should be posting right???
Ram

Re: My muslim ex bf is scary!!

Post by Ram »

foradlijamal wrote:Thank you for your replies.
Nobody,
your opinion is yours about what I wrote. But I am truly not trying to defame the father of my child. I am writing my experience with him and asking what other people on this site think. Im not just trying to sit here and complain about a random ex bf who hurt me. This man tried to take my son from me. This man and his family think my son is muslim and believe he should live with them. They will do anything to make it that way. I do not even know the name of the father of my child. I have had to meet with the FBI over the father of my child. How many peole in their lifetime will ever have a meeting with the FBI?? The father of my child has stolen my money and everyone elses. Ok. So this is not just a typical break up with your ex. I am afraid that he is going to disappear with my son. I would like to believe he is not capable of doing such a thing. You have to understand because of Islam I cannot even talk to my childs father in any sort of normal way. I am nothing. I am a pee to be squashed. I am in his way. I need help. I need support.
I am here because I do not know very much about Islam and I want to know more. I want to understand my childs fathers family better. I want to understand the muslims in my community better. I want to understand better want this Islam is doing to so many people.
So Nobody if you don't like what I am saying or why I am here than you don't have to that is fine. I have no where else to go at the moment and no one in my life knows anything about Islam. I really appreciate everyone who has welcomed me.
Thanks

P.S. Isnt this forum called " A muslim in my life"???? So this is exactly where I should be posting right???
Please do not take nobody's comments personally. He is just expressing his opinion. Believe me, vast majority of people in this forum welcome you and are glad that you are sharing your story with them; that includes me.

Muslims can be very vindictive like their prophet. They can be very stubborn. That has been my experience. Muslims do not know the meaning of give and take - whether that has to do with politics or personal relationship. Muslim man will never compromise. It is very dangerous for women in the West to get involved with Muslim men. There are exceptions but the majority of Muslim men treat women as their property. They are like children. My heart goes out to you. You should really find a way to get away from your ex bf and his family and stay away from his friends, as a matter of fact, you should stay away from every Muslim.

This is a perfect site to learn about Islam. I suggest you read the book written by Ayaan Hirsi Ali - a Somalian ex-Muslim. This book is very easy to read and very informative about Islam. The title of the book is INFIDEL. You can find in any major book store or you can get it online. Check out her website. Also check out the website of Taslima Nasrin (also spelled Nasreen) Very brave ex-Muslim from Bangladesh. She is a medical doctor and has written many articles about Islam.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.
sword_of_truth

Post by sword_of_truth »

I just find it interesting that so many of the muslims I have known are all pretty much the same. It just so happens that I know many of the muslim community in my state and its uncanny how alike they are. Almost every one is a sociopath to some degree. The only muslim I know is not a sociopath is one who grew up here since he was born here. Even all the muslim women I have met. They are all untrustworthy, lying, backstabbing, gossiping, creepy women. Every muslim man I have met has tried to have sex with me. Married or not. And I am sorry but no one can convince me that this is just a "personality issue" and not a symptom of Islam. When an entire group of people you have met who are of the same religion are extremely creepy and strangely similar it has to make you wonder.
Well, Islam does corrupt people. However, it may not corrupt them in exactly the way you think. In practice, there is more than one kind of Islam out there, even if, in theory, there is supposed to be only one Islam. Not all forms of Islam are equal. You aren't really in a good position to be objective about it, so I suggest a little caution before jumping to conclusions about all muslims or even Islam. I suspect that not all those muslims are as bad as your ex, and I know that there are some good muslims out there that are not like that at all. Your general suspicion is probably correct, but it may not be as simple as you think. I don't know that you'll find specific explanations for the behavior you've seen in Islamic sources (maybe a study of the psychology of cults could shed some light on it).

Here's a good start.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/ab ... nIslam.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Another problem is that Islam labels anyone who disagrees with it as "kuffar", which is a term used almost like "nigger" by some muslims. My father is someone who you might claim is a "moderate" muslim, but I remember him telling me the story of Muhammed's life as a bedtime story and he would use the word "kuffar" as if it meant "the bad guys". I think maybe I thought that's what it literally meant. It turns out it pretty much does mean that, except anyone who rejects Islam is considered to be one of the bad guys. People who haven't heard the message are okay, but the ones who hear it and reject it become "kuffar". Some muslims will feel ashamed and try to deny that "kuffar" means bad guys, but there is a strong case to be made that it does and muslims very commonly use the word with that understanding in mind. So, there is great encouragement in Islam for people to think that muslims are superior to everyone else and that people who reject Islam are bad and there's something wrong with them.

I do not have much experience with Islam on a political level, terrorist level or history, or war. But I have been tangled in an Islamic family, their friends and their business for years now and they are the biggest group of wackjobs I have ever encountered. Islam scares me fundamentally. It frightens me from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.
We should blame muslims for Islam, but not for other muslims' actions that are not supported by Islam. Islam and the people who take it seriously are the real culprits. Muslims who are ignorant of Islam or not serious about it should not be blamed, and even Islam should not be blamed unquestioningly for every last bad thing these people do.

When we were engaged I found out he had a wife in california (his own first cousin), a wife in Palestine, and several girlfriends and one other fiance. And all of his muslim women still wanted him. Still wanted to be with him so bad. Even the one he held in Turkey for 2 years. YIKES!
Our custody evaluator used to tell me all the damage I was doing to my son by not letting him go with his father. She was so wrong. She could not understand that if my son was taken by his psychopath father and raised in fundamental Islam he would be irreprably damaged forever.
Of course, your son should be kept away from these creeps.
"...if you want my personal preference say I found out that my wife was cheating with me flogging would be too good a punishment."

--fudgy
luca

Post by luca »

foradlijamal wrote:Thank You for your reply.
I understand your anger.But anger make us blind,disperate and choose wrong side.if u let your anger to be in your heart u will not be more good then your fiance.and think u have a child.he need u with health brain.i understand u were catolic 4 years ago and u embrace muslim religion.i dont know why u do that,if u felt u have convert is fine,but be carefuly to not turn in them way.
i m not here to judge u,or to say u dont act in a good way.no!i m a christian woman and i know about this world more or less.i have my story of my life with a muslim guy.i suffered and still suffer cz when i meet him,i didnt know what type of man is.he is a good man in his way.but i discover he like to make me suffer,to judge me for all my act,even he know i have right.i m full of pain cz i love him more then me.why?i don`t know!i mstupped?possible.but i pray and i discover God is with me,He know all my pain and tears and i m sure i m under His eyes.i forgive my bf cz God teach me to that.while i was anger and hate my self cz i suffer and felt so emty.till i didnt forgive him,i didnt have my peace.God have plans for all of us.we are small and human and we make mistakes.
i will tell uthat i m not agree with many things in islam world.i saw things who scared me and never thot this can exist,i know many muslim in my country who born with an anger inside,they cant control.many of them lie to obtain what they want.but more cruel then them i find some women.i discover this on my skin with an arabic woman.they can stick a "knife" in your back withot regrets.i was sad to discover they dont feel like most of western women.
i live in east europe and i can enjoy of humanity here more then other country.i discover i m blessed where i born and i discover only God can solve my problem and see my tears.in my case,revange is part of God.He know to punish much better then me.olso is not my style to hate or to revange at somebody.will be too difficul for me.is enough cz i suffer.
i dont advise u to do like me bcz we have different possition an the way to feel,but if u will choose to ask God to guide u, u will have succes and peace in your life.i know your son is more precious and important then your life,but u have to see clear and open eyes well to know what to do.i m agree to u to not let your child to grow in islamic way,if i will be in your situation ill do the same.i met nice muslim man who are married with europeans women,they threat them well and have kids and they look happy.but they dont want to go back in them country to muslim style,cz they are not agree with anything.
i still belive peoples can be good,even they come from diferent culture and have different skin.all of us we choose what to become.a warm heart can make a man or a woman to be human like God create us.
also i see in muslim world,women dont have the same right like man,same deffends and same feelings.i read Quran for my culture and to see in witch world my bf live and belive.i start to understand him bcz he was teached in this way to be.the way he lie to me,the way he talk to me,make me feel like i m nothing.but as i said, i know why,and i m sure u know too.women have more courage and power inside then men recognise front of us or other.we was created like this and uknow that.now, cz u have a child u are twice powerful then u think.u have a good motivation to be free,happy and choose what make u be more kind and beautyful.
i m near to u and i understand u perfectly.u make a mistake,i make too, but hope die last.i wish u to be strong and ask God to guide to choose the easy way and right way to be happy.
i choose to not change and remain what i m.i choose to be kind and share love cz this give me peace in true way.i wont kneel front of anybody,except God!and i wish u to do the same.
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

My goodness what a story., ...... , yes that is life dear luca .. take or it leave it., I am sure if every one could their stories how their life changed IN THE EARLY ISLAM right from the days of Mr. Muhammad., I am suer these untold stories will fill up a library as a big as small town..

I am so glad you joined FFI dear luca ...

with best wishes
yeezevee
luca

Post by luca »

yeezevee wrote:My goodness what a story., ...... , yes that is life dear luca .. take or it leave it., I am sure if every one could their stories how their life changed IN THE EARLY ISLAM right from the days of Mr. Muhammad., I am suer these untold stories will fill up a library as a big as small town..

I am so glad you joined FFI dear luca ...

with best wishes
yeezevee
thank u for appreciation dear yeezevee!best wishes to u also and hope all here we can find a path for out storys!
gala

Post by gala »

I really wish I could go on that, that most people are good, and I really have a distaste for hate speech.

It is horrible to go on and on about all Muslims being bad or backstabbing.

I think, for the most part, what you are talking about are Arabic Muslims. This has been immersed in their culture long enough that it became normal. I don't find the same thing with Iranians or Malayasians, but I suppose it's gotten much worse, esp in Africa.

The sad part, is to protect ourselves, we have to think in ways we ordinarily can't imagine. I have had enough debates with Muslims over Sharia to be shocked that people living in non-sharia countries would think their country would be better following these horrific "laws". there is such a cultural delusion that this is the word of God and therefore there isn't even room for natural repulsion towards child marriages, stonings etc.

Your bf being brainwashed into this mentality can't even recognize your humanity or your son's. He "knows" he's doing God's work by being a polygamist and a fraud. Women are simply created for men's pleasure, and infidels are to be cheated. The idea of a society created from mutual respect and decency is beyond his understanding. So much for the reality that places like SA are hells on earth. He has been brought up to be a sociopath, Mohammad was very much a megalomaniac like Mao Tse Tung, creating random rules to maintain his power and perversion. And your bf is a 21st century mohammad wannabe.
KufirbintKufr

Post by KufirbintKufr »

I think, for the most part, what you are talking about are Arabic Muslims. This has been immersed in their culture long enough that it became normal.
Simply not true...

Are talibans Arabs ?
Yet they are even more barbaric than Saudis...

There are no credible sources about pre-islamic Arabia...We only have muslim sources and still the pre-islamic Arabs seem to have been better that today muslims ...
Galatians 1:7-8
But there are some who trouble (agitate) you, and they would pervert the good news of Christ.
If we or an angel from heaven should preach to you any message other than that which we preached to you, let him be accursed.
dianagrace

Post by dianagrace »

Reading the posts here have made me really worried, since i'm dating a muslim man. He's overly obsessive and can't even stand me talking to other people, let alone other guys who are just friends.. We aren't married but he already calls me his wife.. Any advise??
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ....
Akshay

Post by Akshay »

dianagrace wrote:Reading the posts here have made me really worried, since i'm dating a muslim man. He's overly obsessive and can't even stand me talking to other people, let alone other guys who are just friends.. We aren't married but he already calls me his wife.. Any advise??
As a person who knows the way a Muslim thinks...I would break up NOW. Don't put it off even for one day.
sword_of_truth

Post by sword_of_truth »

dianagrace wrote:Reading the posts here have made me really worried, since i'm dating a muslim man. He's overly obsessive and can't even stand me talking to other people, let alone other guys who are just friends.. We aren't married but he already calls me his wife.. Any advise??

As a person who knows the way a Muslim thinks...I would break up NOW. Don't put it off even for one day.
Hopefully, she broke up with him by now, since he's evidently not showing promise.

I don't know if I'd really advise women to stay away from muslims in absolutely every single case. I think there could be some exceptions, since it could be a good way to get them to see the light, and some muslims are pretty nominal muslims. Really, if they are dating someone at all, without being accompanied by family members, or involving any physical contact, they are being a bad boy, according to Islam (they are allowed to have a peak at what she looks like without the hijab, if they intend to marry, which is a special privilege for suitors). Preferably, there would be some effort to get the man away from his immoral, disgusting, poisoned religion. My sister still CLAIMS to be a muslim, but I'd give any suitable guy a green light to marry her. Damn, I can't believe my sister is still a muslim. She has a non-muslim boyfriend. I don't know what her rational is for not acting like a muslim. It's not all just ignorance about Islam, since she knows her behavior is unorthodox. So, maybe she's just pretending, but I think she may as well have just come out of the closet by now, if that were the case. So, I don't really know what the deal is. I kind of have a hunch, she might be a closet ex-muslim, too, but she talks about going to these Islamic meetings and stuff on her own initiative, so I'm not sure.

It's less dangerous with women because you know they aren't too orthodox if they are even willing to marry you, since, technically, women can't marry outside Islam. You just have to watch out for the family.

But in any case, one must proceed with extreme caution, and real, genuine, practicing muslims should be avoided like the plague, particularly in the case of those who have any desire to have kids because a practicing muslim will surely brainwash the kids and poison their minds with Islam. Hence, it would be criminal to marry a serious muslim.

--fudgy
dianagrace

Post by dianagrace »

Thanks for all the comments... yeah, it is quite difficult to just break up even though I have an idea of their religion. In some way, I am still hoping that he'll be able to see the light and leave his cult..
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ....
expozIslam

Post by expozIslam »

to really know how humane and open-minded he is, discuss with him possibility of a jewish wedding . Tell him that it is your childhood dream to be wed in a jewish way and you will get your answer.

http://www.aish.com/literacy/lifecycle/ ... edding.asp
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”
debunker
banned

Post by debunker »

Reading the posts here have made me really worried, since i'm dating a muslim man. He's overly obsessive and can't even stand me talking to other people, let alone other guys who are just friends.. We aren't married but he already calls me his wife.. Any advise??
Well, this jealousy demonstrated by him is most probably a "charade" to try to convince you that he really loves you. Could he get anything out of this marriage? Like a Green Card, for example? The truth is Middle Eastern men can never truly love a woman who had prior relationships.

OR he really could be so madly in love with you... but he will give you hell! Middle Eastern men are very jealous, so despite the fact that he might be really so much in love with you, he will still be very suspicious of your fidelity and very possessive!

If you tell me his nationality, I could have a better idea.

In ANY case, do NOT marry a Muslim/Middle Eastern man. Marry only your kind. A white Christian man.
account suspended for inappropriate language