Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:28 pm                    >>Main Site<<

marriage between hindu man muslim women are quite common

Share your experiences of having a Muslim in a relationship, as a friend or family member

Re: marriage between hindu man muslim women are quite common

Postby compassion » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:18 pm

yeezevee

dear friend yeezevee.

the purpose of starting the thread you may not understand. as per me it is directed to those who need that.
i am not just talking of interreligious marriages. i am talking of some thing that is anethama in a society.all the messages cannot be communicated to all as each deciphers the meaning according to their own experiences and knowledge. that needs a pradigm shift. but the message reached the correct people.
compassion
compassion
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:36 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: marriage between hindu man muslim women are quite common

Postby katmandu » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:17 pm

If I remember corectly a Muslim man can marry a woman from another Faith - but not the other way around.

Typical of 'Allah' to ignore the religion of women :nono: ; and women who married a Muslims convert to the cult Koran/Muhammed.

China did very well with force


China is an environmental DISASTER! Can't breathe in cities because of air polution, rivers full of poison ....

Over-population the DISASTER for nature, animals - and mankind.

[i]Homo erectus sapiens[/i] :sly: is but a gigantic termite out of control, why DISASTROUS for this planet, and shall soon find out - already does from Climate Change disasters.
katmandu
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:29 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: marriage between hindu man muslim women are quite common

Postby crazymonkie_ » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:53 am

Minor detail:

It's Homo Sapiens sapiens

Homo Erectus was a different species.

And yea, that's really messed up. People should be in relationships because they have things in common, not because they believe the same basically unprovable things.
crazymonkie_
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:01 am
Gender: None specified

Re: marriage between hindu man muslim women are quite common

Postby rishabh66sharma » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:32 am

i hope i will also be able to marry my gf
Brahmin Warrior
Sent By Lord Vishnu
User avatar
rishabh66sharma
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:18 am
Location: Student
Gender: Male

Re: marriage between hindu man muslim women are quite common

Postby Ansar al-Zindiqi » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:05 am

compassion wrote:* Urdu author Krishan Chander married Salma Siddiqui
* Actor Mohammad Iqbal Khan married Sneha Chhabra
* Actor Shahrukh Khan married Gauri Chibber
* Actor Hritik Roshan married Suzanne Khan
* Actor Atul Agnihotri married Alvira Khan, actor Salman Khan's Sister
* Actor Feroz Khan's daughter Laila Khan Rajpal married Rohit Rajpal
* Actor Sanjay Khan's daughter Simone Khan Arora married Ajay Arora
* Criminal Lawyer Mahesh Jethmalani married Haseena Jethmalani
* Crickter Ajit Agarkar married Fathima Agarkar
* Actor Sunil Dutt married Actress Nargis Dutt
* MP Sachin Pilot,Son of the Late Rajesh Pilot married Sara Abdullah,Daughter of Former Kashmir Chief Minister Farooq Abdullah and Sister of Omar Abdullah
* Arun Ahuja married the former Nazeem, now known as Nirmala Devi, parents of Govinda
*Bollywood Movie Director Mahesh Bhatt had a Hindu father and Muslim Shite mother , but they were never married and never lived together.
*Director/Choreographer Farah Khan married Director Shirish Kunder
*Actress Nagma's (Nandita Morarji) father Sri Arvind Pratapsinh Morarji married muslim woman Seema.
*Gangster turned Politician Arun Gawli from Mumbai married a muslim lady named Ayesha who later took up name as Asha.
*Actor Manoj Bajpai married muslim woman Shabana Raza who is also called as Neha.
*Actor Pankaj Kapoor (Father of actor Shahid Kapoor) married a muslim woman Neelima Azeem.
*Actress Jyothika's (Nagma's Sister) father Chander Sadhana married a muslim lady Seema.


10 out of 19 are actors and this should be taken as a warning to the West as to how Islam can infiltrate a society through it's artists and intelligentsia. Once upon a time artists and intellectuals served the purpose of showing where the future would take us in their works. Nowadays, they show how awful the future can be by their own dilletante attitudes and behaviors. There's loads of this going on in the international banking sector also where it is not uncommon to see Westerners beguiled by their projections of exoticization onto others. Muslims play this to a finely pitched tune.
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.
User avatar
Ansar al-Zindiqi
 
Posts: 1039
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 am
Gender: None specified

Re: marriage between hindu man muslim women are quite common

Postby tejpat » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:19 pm

Yohan wrote:
I have never seen a Hindu marrying his/her first cousin. The first cousin is almost regarded as similar to own brother or sister.

If your information about Hindu customs is based upon what you have seen, you have seen nothing yet. You just don't get the complexities of a vast and deep religious culture you are defending here. Actually that is evident from many of your posts here.

Take this task as a home work and report back, so you may learn about your own religious culture better. Clue: 1955 Hindu marriage act prohibited first cousin marriage except in communties with such practises. In this particular community, the practise has diminshed greatly now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage#Hinduism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_mar ... ristianity

Hindus believe not marrying in same "Gotra" which is given in scripture. i'll give a Clue : wiki Gotra = Bloodline
the following site says marrying in same Gotra is prohibited in North part of india but in south india is present - only between maternal uncle aunt's children.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotra#Marriages_and_gotras
If any of the religions was from the all knowing genius creator, his religion and scripture should have been really smart as well, but none is. - Iffo
tejpat
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:08 am
Gender: None specified

Re: marriage between hindu man muslim women are quite common

Postby Yohan » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:27 pm

tejpat wrote:Hindus believe not marrying in same "Gotra" which is given in scripture. i'll give a Clue : wiki Gotra = Bloodline
the following site says marrying in same Gotra is prohibited in North part of india but in south india is present - only between maternal uncle aunt's children.

Some 90% of Hindus are of Sudra caste or below. They do not follow any form of 'Gothra', as they do not have any lineage from Aryan sages, that Gothra is based on. If 90% of Hindus do not have Gothra, one can't claim "Hindus believe not marrying in same "Gotra" which is given in scripture". Do you understand?

Gothra marriage guidelines are generally followed by Brahmin families even now. Kshatriyas and Vaishyas castes also try, but their gothras are all phony. I have already pointed this out. Please learn the basics of Hinduism and Hindu society before debating.
Yohan
 
Posts: 2318
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:27 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: marriage between hindu man muslim women are quite common

Postby tejpat » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Yohan wrote:
tejpat wrote:Hindus believe not marrying in same "Gotra" which is given in scripture. i'll give a Clue : wiki Gotra = Bloodline
the following site says marrying in same Gotra is prohibited in North part of india but in south india is present - only between maternal uncle aunt's children.

Some 90% of Hindus are of Sudra caste or below. They do not follow any form of 'Gothra', as they do not have any lineage from Aryan sages, that Gothra is based on. If 90% of Hindus do not have Gothra, one can't claim "Hindus believe not marrying in same "Gotra" which is given in scripture". Do you understand?

Gothra marriage guidelines are generally followed by Brahmin families even now. Kshatriyas and Vaishyas castes also try, but their gothras are all phony. I have already pointed this out. Please learn the basics of Hinduism and Hindu society before debating.

I am fascinated by your information that shudras are not hindus where in scriptures they are. you haven't being in india and yet you boastfully produce facts as if you have full-fledged research. In India which i live in, shudra follow gotra system unlike your fairytale india where everything is happening whatever you can imagine.
where your getting facts, from Harold ?
If any of the religions was from the all knowing genius creator, his religion and scripture should have been really smart as well, but none is. - Iffo
tejpat
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:08 am
Gender: None specified

Re: marriage between hindu man muslim women are quite common

Postby Yohan » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:21 am

tejpat wrote:
Yohan wrote:Some 90% of Hindus are of Sudra caste or below. They do not follow any form of 'Gothra', as they do not have any lineage from Aryan sages, that Gothra is based on. If 90% of Hindus do not have Gothra, one can't claim "Hindus believe not marrying in same "Gotra" which is given in scripture". Do you understand?

Gothra marriage guidelines are generally followed by Brahmin families even now. Kshatriyas and Vaishyas castes also try, but their gothras are all phony. I have already pointed this out. Please learn the basics of Hinduism and Hindu society before debating.
I am fascinated by your information that shudras are not hindus where in scriptures they are. you haven't being in india and yet you boastfully produce facts as if you have full-fledged research. In India which i live in, shudra follow gotra system unlike your fairytale india where everything is happening whatever you can imagine.
where your getting facts, from Harold ?

Why are you fascinated? Where did I say Sudras are not Hindus? I said they have no gotras. If you say Sudras have gotras, you don't know anything about Hinduism. Pretty soon, you would be saying Dalits have gotras too! Tell me what gotra did Sivaji have? Do some research and reply back.

You claming that you know all about Hinduism and Hindu civilization because you live in India is baseless. It is as foolish as an Egyptian claiming that he knows better about Egyptian civilization simply because he lives there.

Where are you getting your facts, from some idiot Hindutva swami? He must be brewing some weird kind of Hinduism (Neo-Hinduism) in his kitchen and getting intoxicated himself and others.
Yohan
 
Posts: 2318
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:27 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: marriage between hindu man muslim women are quite common

Postby tejpat » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:31 am

Yohan wrote:
tejpat wrote:
Yohan wrote:Some 90% of Hindus are of Sudra caste or below. They do not follow any form of 'Gothra', as they do not have any lineage from Aryan sages, that Gothra is based on. If 90% of Hindus do not have Gothra, one can't claim "Hindus believe not marrying in same "Gotra" which is given in scripture". Do you understand?

Gothra marriage guidelines are generally followed by Brahmin families even now. Kshatriyas and Vaishyas castes also try, but their gothras are all phony. I have already pointed this out. Please learn the basics of Hinduism and Hindu society before debating.
I am fascinated by your information that shudras are not hindus where in scriptures they are. you haven't being in india and yet you boastfully produce facts as if you have full-fledged research. In India which i live in, shudra follow gotra system unlike your fairytale india where everything is happening whatever you can imagine.
where your getting facts, from Harold ?

Why are you fascinated? Where did I say Sudras are not Hindus? I said they have no gotras. If you say Sudras have gotras, you don't know anything about Hinduism. Pretty soon, you would be saying Dalits have gotras too! Tell me what gotra did Sivaji have? Do some research and reply back.

You claming that you know all about Hinduism and Hindu civilization because you live in India is baseless. It is as foolish as an Egyptian claiming that he knows better about Egyptian civilization simply because he lives there.

Where are you getting your facts, from some idiot Hindutva swami? He must be brewing some weird kind of Hinduism (Neo-Hinduism) in his kitchen and getting intoxicated himself and others.

Yohan dear, you always claim huge things without backing them, rather you bake them.
in this forum also, you started giving fictitious data.
and stop listening Harold.
i can too say, christianity is a open madness and jesus was a pure liar. son of god is the dummiest thing anyone can say.
slavery, genocide, massacre has happened because of bible.
now you would reply slavery ended because of bible but it was used to enslave people.
white men used bible to enslave people believing its their right to enslave and black men used to get free.
hundreds of poor innocent women were burnt alive because of a fairytale book says they are witches and they worship "satan"
If any of the religions was from the all knowing genius creator, his religion and scripture should have been really smart as well, but none is. - Iffo
tejpat
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:08 am
Gender: None specified

Re: marriage between hindu man muslim women are quite common

Postby Idesigner » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:07 pm

tejpat wrote:
Yohan wrote:
I have never seen a Hindu marrying his/her first cousin. The first cousin is almost regarded as similar to own brother or sister.

If your information about Hindu customs is based upon what you have seen, you have seen nothing yet. You just don't get the complexities of a vast and deep religious culture you are defending here. Actually that is evident from many of your posts here.

Take this task as a home work and report back, so you may learn about your own religious culture better. Clue: 1955 Hindu marriage act prohibited first cousin marriage except in communties with such practises. In this particular community, the practise has diminshed greatly now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage#Hinduism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_mar ... ristianity

Hindus believe not marrying in same "Gotra" which is given in scripture. i'll give a Clue : wiki Gotra = Bloodline
the following site says marrying in same Gotra is prohibited in North part of india but in south india is present - only between maternal uncle aunt's children.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotra#Marriages_and_gotras


Can some one tell me why among many Brahmin castes ( i gusee others too) of south india man marrying to his maternal uncle's daughter is preferred matrimonial alliance? Even in Maharastra its not unheard of.

Andhra Brahmins are worst. They marry even daughter of their elder sister. I knew one Andhrite who had a pretty sick child , a product of marriage to his elder sis daugther.May be when North Indian Brahmins went begging to south, they were very few in numbers and allowed those incestuous marriages. :D I heard all south indian states want to ban these kind of marriages. Well Hindus are Hindus, they break laws.

Even in north india, if we go by custome of epics , Puranas there were many Brahmin- Kshtriya clans which allowed marriage between cross cousins i.e. male marriage to maternal uncle's daughter. Looks like Hindus of those days emphasized prohibition of close paternal cousin marriages.
Idesigner
 
Posts: 1880
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:51 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: marriage between hindu man muslim women are quite common

Postby Yohan » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:29 am

Idesigner wrote:Can some one tell me why among many Brahmin castes ( i gusee others too) of south india man marrying to his maternal uncle's daughter is preferred matrimonial alliance? Even in Maharastra its not unheard of.

Andhra Brahmins are worst. They marry even daughter of their elder sister. I knew one Andhrite who had a pretty sick child , a product of marriage to his elder sis daugther.May be when North Indian Brahmins went begging to south, they were very few in numbers and allowed those incestuous marriages. :D I heard all south indian states want to ban these kind of marriages. Well Hindus are Hindus, they break laws.

Even in north india, if we go by custome of epics , Puranas there were many Brahmin- Kshtriya clans which allowed marriage between cross cousins i.e. male marriage to maternal uncle's daughter. Looks like Hindus of those days emphasized prohibition of close paternal cousin marriages.

The only thing I can say is Hinduism doesn't have hard and fast laws on whom to marry. Brahmins seem to have adhered the best when to comes to not marrying close kins, using Gothra rules. Others didn't care that much.
Yohan
 
Posts: 2318
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:27 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: marriage between hindu man muslim women are quite common

Postby tejpat » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:55 am

Its written in scriptures that one cannot marry 7 generations from father's side and 5 generations from mother's side.
we have a festival of "Rakhi" where cousins both from maternal and paternal sides will bone and tie a thread connecting them with bro-sis relation.
i have heard of cousin marriage in south India but had on idea what their actions are based on.
If any of the religions was from the all knowing genius creator, his religion and scripture should have been really smart as well, but none is. - Iffo
tejpat
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:08 am
Gender: None specified

Re: marriage between hindu man muslim women are quite common

Postby Idesigner » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:05 pm

tejpat wrote:Its written in scriptures that one cannot marry 7 generations from father's side and 5 generations from mother's side.
we have a festival of "Rakhi" where cousins both from maternal and paternal sides will bone and tie a thread connecting them with bro-sis relation.
i have heard of cousin marriage in south India but had on idea what their actions are based on.


That bad custom of cross cousin marriages in south had some practical necessity as well as custom/ tradition reasons. There were few Brahmins when they went south and decided to practice near incestual marriages than to marry non brahmins. Caste was more sacred than belief in 5-7 generation separations..Also in their northern homeland some castes did practice cross cousin marriages.

Hindus are not strict followers of their scriptures.Many are quite ignorant about it.

They follow customs, traditions and are quite flexible.

Cross cousin marriages must have been common even in north. Hindu royalties of Epic ad Purana time married their sons to maternal uncles daughtesr. Arjun-Subhadra marriage, Budhhas ( read Budhhas life story naratted by world budhhist organization) marriages are few examples. Other castes might have followed the custom. We had one Rajput from north here he told us their castes alows cross cousin marriages. Some south indian castes and royalties may have gone north andd continued bad custom.
Idesigner
 
Posts: 1880
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:51 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: marriage between hindu man muslim women are quite common

Postby wakeup » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:59 pm

The facts that I know personally is that there are more Muslim men pursuing to marry with Hindu women for various reasons.

About Muslim women marrying Hindu men, common public can not show it off and there are no real records yet thousands of women who marry Hindu men must leave their fold and move to bigger cities if not the chances of being killed or harassed are greater.

I do know great number of both Hindu and Muslim couples who usually keep it low profile.

Irrespective of numbers one sure thing is that if there are no Islamic dictators and morons millions of Muslim women will marry non Muslims.
If there was freedom of choice most religions would die an early death. All evil religions are cancer to the body of humanity. You are the oncologist please radiate this cancer with your enlightened knowledge. Islam will die a death soon. Meeks will inherit all and not the oppressors.

wakeup
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:07 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: marriage between hindu man muslim women are quite common

Postby Nosuperstition » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:02 am

Idesigner wrote:Can some one tell me why among many Brahmin castes ( i gusee others too) of south india man marrying to his maternal uncle's daughter is preferred matrimonial alliance? Even in Maharastra its not unheard of.

Andhra Brahmins are worst. They marry even daughter of their elder sister. I knew one Andhrite who had a pretty sick child , a product of marriage to his elder sis daugther.May be when North Indian Brahmins went begging to south, they were very few in numbers and allowed those incestuous marriages. :D I heard all south indian states want to ban these kind of marriages. Well Hindus are Hindus, they break laws.

Even in north india, if we go by custome of epics , Puranas there were many Brahmin- Kshtriya clans which allowed marriage between cross cousins i.e. male marriage to maternal uncle's daughter. Looks like Hindus of those days emphasized prohibition of close paternal cousin marriages.


Both caste and cousin marriage serve one and the same purpose namely preservation of economic privileges.Once married to your cousin you needn't divide up the property of close relatives.

But caste has an element of racism inherent in it namely increasing chances of passing down of intellectual and other much needed traits to the offspring by marrying persons with same abilities.

Read a long time back at frontpagemag that after World War 2,because of Nazi association with racism,it became a dirty word in the West and the genes of Boston Brahmins who ran the U.S quite effectively for long had become dispersed amongst the commoners.

Also a commentor at frontpagemag remarked that blacks are more prone/inclined towards violent activities such as rape as they have more testesterone levels by nature.Such racist attitudes can also be seen in caste system.

Historically it is the white Mamluk Sultans that massacred most Hindus under Delhi Sultanate with casualities amounting to hundreds of thousands, more than what happened under Mongoloid Mughals,it is whites who colonised most of the world during colonial period,so what should one assume from these inferences, that whites are more prone to violence and bad conduct?
The God who punishes finite sins with infinite torment is someone who is totally devoid of compassion.Such a God is the most cruel one in all of the universe.

Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man --- Thomas Paine
Nosuperstition
 
Posts: 1121
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 am
Gender: None specified

Previous

Return to A Muslim in my Life

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 135 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Info

The team
Delete all board cookies
• All times are UTC [ DST ]