Qoran (Moslem scripture) is not true from God

Share your story.
baniku1

Qoran (Moslem scripture) is not true from God

Post by baniku1 »

I thank God for what He has done in this day, the lie of what is Islam. By Son of Hamas testimony to the world, this is a truly for opening people mind about Islam. This also ensure others to become believers who is Jesus as a saviour (there is none other). I have a testimony to share with you all. I live in Indonesia as a Christian, but not really strong Christian before, because I thought and I heard all the religions were the same, they have only different ways but have the same direction. This I heard from people surround me. So I was not following the Christian very well. When I married I decided to convert Islam (because my wife is Islam). My parent was disappointed to me, but amazingly they were still accepting me and also my wife. My parent quiete often visited our house, I lived in Bandung (1989 to 1995), I was an army, both of us originally from Medan. They had never influenced me to be back as a Christian, either my wife. All my relatives and my parent were respect with what my believe. When I was a Moslem, I heard they saying bad about Christian (such as Jesus is not true Lord, He never resurection, and many others issues they rised up). I heard this very often in mosques, in prayer meeting, and bulletins. Then I thought, why they said this all negative, I have never heard that Bible either Christian people talked the bad things about Islam. But I often discussed to my wife, but she just only said don't know about this. After 7 years, I decided to become a Christian, and I told my wife. My wife said that up to you, but when her parent and relative heard about my decision, they were very angry and upset to me. They told me if I stick with my decision, they asked me to divorce from my wife, and I thought this just to push me not to leave Islam. Therefore I kept going with my decision to be back as a Christian. Finally I was forced for signing a divorce letter and they took all my daughters (I got 2 lovely daughters from my marriage). I was shock, frustrated, and didn't have any choice. In my thought, when I became a Moslem, my parent and my relative never rejected me, and why when I back as a Christian they (my wife's relative) became angry and punished me. Since that I could not see my daughters anymore, and my parent couldn't see them too. They said, I can meet my daughters again with a condition, I should be back to Islam, but I refused this eventhough I was strugle in my life. After that I moved to Australia (1995) and started a new life. My daughters are now 19 and 17 years old. I don't know their face until now (since I left them about 5 and 3 years old). I strongly believe that my God will show the way to meet with my daughters in the near future. Praise Jesus forever.

enceladus

Re: Qoran (Moslem scripture) is not true from God

Post by enceladus »

Welcome, baniku1! Have a good look around here, and enjoy your time here!
- enceladus

Ram

Post by Ram »

enceladus wrote:Welcome, baniku1! Have a good look around here, and enjoy your time here!
- enceladus
baniku1, check out thw following site, you may like it.
http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

baniku1

Post by baniku1 »

Ram wrote:
enceladus wrote:Welcome, baniku1! Have a good look around here, and enjoy your time here!
- enceladus
baniku1, check out thw following site, you may like it.
http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks for the website, It's really useful, then I can share with my other friends who are still Moslem with the Christian background.

iffo

Post by iffo »

baniku1 wrote:I thank God for what He has done in this day, the lie of what is Islam. By Son of Hamas testimony to the world, this is a truly for opening people mind about Islam. This also ensure others to become believers who is Jesus as a saviour (there is none other). I have a testimony to share with you all. I live in Indonesia as a Christian, but not really strong Christian before, because I thought and I heard all the religions were the same, they have only different ways but have the same direction. This I heard from people surround me. So I was not following the Christian very well. When I married I decided to convert Islam (because my wife is Islam). My parent was disappointed to me, but amazingly they were still accepting me and also my wife. My parent quiete often visited our house, I lived in Bandung (1989 to 1995), I was an army, both of us originally from Medan. They had never influenced me to be back as a Christian, either my wife. All my relatives and my parent were respect with what my believe. When I was a Moslem, I heard they saying bad about Christian (such as Jesus is not true Lord, He never resurection, and many others issues they rised up). I heard this very often in mosques, in prayer meeting, and bulletins. Then I thought, why they said this all negative, I have never heard that Bible either Christian people talked the bad things about Islam. But I often discussed to my wife, but she just only said don't know about this. After 7 years, I decided to become a Christian, and I told my wife. My wife said that up to you, but when her parent and relative heard about my decision, they were very angry and upset to me. They told me if I stick with my decision, they asked me to divorce from my wife, and I thought this just to push me not to leave Islam. Therefore I kept going with my decision to be back as a Christian. Finally I was forced for signing a divorce letter and they took all my daughters (I got 2 lovely daughters from my marriage). I was shock, frustrated, and didn't have any choice. In my thought, when I became a Moslem, my parent and my relative never rejected me, and why when I back as a Christian they (my wife's relative) became angry and punished me. Since that I could not see my daughters anymore, and my parent couldn't see them too. They said, I can meet my daughters again with a condition, I should be back to Islam, but I refused this eventhough I was strugle in my life. After that I moved to Australia (1995) and started a new life. My daughters are now 19 and 17 years old. I don't know their face until now (since I left them about 5 and 3 years old). I strongly believe that my God will show the way to meet with my daughters in the near future. Praise Jesus forever.

what people did to you is not correct and unfortunate, not letting you meet your daughters. Its people fault not Islam. Also Jesus was a human being and a servant of God, he is not your saviour.

Ram

Post by Ram »

iffo wrote:what people did to you is not correct and unfortunate, not letting you meet your daughters. Its people fault not Islam. Also Jesus was a human being and a servant of God, he is not your saviour.
Muhammad is not prophet either. What is the difference? Muslims believe that Muhammad is the final Prophet and Christians beileve that Jesus is the Saviour. Both are myths. Why fight over myths?

baniku1's inlaws are not letting him see his daughters has everything to do with Islam. It is Islam which makes them intolerant.

Why are Muslims the most intolerant people? How is it possible that people who follow the most "tolerant" religion are the most intolerant?
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।

baniku1

Post by baniku1 »

Thanks Iffo for your respons. I would need to share about this, and this is not arguing for nothing, but this is my experience since I lived in Indonesia.
1. When I was a moslem. every fridays prayer in mosque, they always say Christian and Jews are kafir.
2. It is not a big issue, when people looking for a job in government, if you are a Christian, you are easy to get in when you change the religion to an Islam. No wonder a lot people in Indonesia change their religion as a Moslem to get a job. It happened to my wife's cousin.
3. If you knew well of Indonesia, in 2002 there were bombing of churces on Christmas day in many areas done by Moslem people, and funny things until now there were no people responsible for these happened, even the government just kept silence.
4. This is a good news, never ever the Christian burn the mosques, shut the mosques and killing the Moslem. This never happened in Indonesia.
5. How many churches they shut until now, how many evangelishes they put in jails. How many people of Moslem became Christians rejected by their relative same like me, furthermore some of them got turture. This is brutal but this very common happened in Indonesia.
So, if you need to prove this, come and stay in Indonesia about 3 months, I believe your eyes will be opened. Just for your information. God bless you my friend.

Wootah

Post by Wootah »

Good on you Baniku, I've never know the kind of persecution you have but you strengthen my heart.

Ram

Post by Ram »

baniku1 wrote:Thanks Iffo for your respons. I would need to share about this, and this is not arguing for nothing, but this is my experience since I lived in Indonesia.
1. When I was a moslem. every fridays prayer in mosque, they always say Christian and Jews are kafir.
2. It is not a big issue, when people looking for a job in government, if you are a Christian, you are easy to get in when you change the religion to an Islam. No wonder a lot people in Indonesia change their religion as a Moslem to get a job. It happened to my wife's cousin.
3. If you knew well of Indonesia, in 2002 there were bombing of churces on Christmas day in many areas done by Moslem people, and funny things until now there were no people responsible for these happened, even the government just kept silence.
4. This is a good news, never ever the Christian burn the mosques, shut the mosques and killing the Moslem. This never happened in Indonesia.
5. How many churches they shut until now, how many evangelishes they put in jails. How many people of Moslem became Christians rejected by their relative same like me, furthermore some of them got turture. This is brutal but this very common happened in Indonesia.
So, if you need to prove this, come and stay in Indonesia about 3 months, I believe your eyes will be opened. Just for your information. God bless you my friend.
baniku1, good to hear from you after a long time. I believe every word in your post. But sorry to disappoint you, iffo is not interested in facts. I was born in Sindh (India) But after the division of India, Sindh went to Pakistan. Non-Muslims in Pakistan are treated exactly the way you described.

In Pakistan, the police, the courts and the governments do not care what happens to non-Muslims. But the leaders of Pakistan never miss a chance to say that Islam is the most tolerant religion, even iffo says it, but they will do everything to make the lives of non-Muslims as miserable as possible. The objective is to compel non-Muslims to convert to Islam or leave the country, and they are succeeding. It is fact that non-Muslims have never been tolerated wherever Muslims rule or are in majority.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।