My Story

Share your story.
foradlijamal

My Story

Post by foradlijamal »

I was introduced to Islam in a very personal way about 4 years ago. I started dating a muslim man and became pregnant with his son. It has been a nitemare ever since. I cant try to pretend that Islam is not the driving force behind him and his families pathology and complete lack of anything socially normal. I know very little about islam. I grew up Catholic in a nice family with nice friends most of my life. I had no clue what I was getting into when I became involved with this man and his family.
Since the day my son was born this man has tried to manipulate me into giving him custody. He went so far as to ask me to marry him and give me a diamond ring. He already had several girlfriends and wives overseas. Of course I did not know it at the time so I accepted his proposal and became his fiance. I do have to say though that from day one I was very mistrusting of him. I always had a bad feeling about him. But his superficial charm and lies about everything made me think he was something he was not.
This man and his family are obsessed with my son. I cant help but wonder if I had had a girl would all this be happening?
Over time I found all of his girlfriends and many of his lies. He has several aliases to escape creditors. His family has this scam going where they rent out a huge half million dollar house and then they dont pay rent. So every 6-8 months they move out and rent another house under a different name. I hired a private investigator who found that he was using his dead fathers social security number. His permanent resident card, passport, social security card and IDs all have different spellings of his name on them. And he actually has professionals convinced that it is just a mistake. That he has lived in the united states for 15 years and does not know how to spell his name.
His exwife made a posting on dontdatehimgirl.com saying that it took her 18 months to divorce him. That he took her to Turkey for their honeymoon and he kept her there against her will for 2 years. Her family had to professionally kidnap her to get her back. When I read this I almost fell off my chair because he had asked me to go to Turkey with him.
In my opinion every single one of his muslim family members and friends are sociopathic to some degree or another. I wonder if Islam has created an entire culture of sociopaths. I cannot trust any muslim I come into contact with. Men and women. Every single one lies to me. People can say whatever they want to me about it. Tell me I am prejudice. I am not. This is my experience.
It makes me so sad for my son. That his father is this way. This man is so far gone I do not believe his is ever coming back. I consider him a mad man and quite frankly I am afraid of him. When you are dealing with a person who has no regard for anyone else and has extreme narcissism it is a scary deal. I truly believe if this man could have me dead and not get caught he would do it.
His family pretends to be so family orientated and polite. These people would sell eachother to get what they want. I come to their beautiful house filled with amazing furniture but I know it is all stolen and not paid for. They serve me tea and smile nicely but I know they hate me. Like I am a threat to them. I sit in this house with these men and women in their hijabs and I want to scream. I want to scream out loud " what is wrong with you people?? What is going on here!! Lets just be real about this."
I will never ever in a million years allow my son to be raised in fundamental Islam. Over my dead body.
I also have a brother who spent 2 years in the Iraq war. I have been affected by Isam in these last years to a very great extent. I would ahve never guessed that all this would happen in my life.
Most of the muslims I know are from Palestine. Can anyone tell me the differences in the practice of Islam between different countries?? I would like more information on Palestinian muslims if anyone has anything they could tell me.
Thanks for reading. All this is not even half of what I have experienced but I will share more in time.
foradlijamal
“Smart people are the easiest to con, because they think they are too smart to be conned.”
winston

Re: My Story

Post by winston »

I very touching story foradlijamal. I feel sorry for position but I am glad that you at least have custody of your son and you can raise him without hateful indoctrination (if your ex-fiance had taken you to an Islamic country you would not have this freedom). Please use your experience to speak out against political correctness regarding Islam in the West whenever you encounter it because that is what is killing our freedom the most at the moment!
foradlijamal wrote: Most of the muslims I know are from Palestine. Can anyone tell me the differences in the practice of Islam between different countries?? I would like more information on Palestinian muslims if anyone has anything they could tell me.
Thanks for reading. All this is not even half of what I have experienced but I will share more in time.
foradlijamal
Yikes, where to start! These two websites keep a pretty good tab on the 'activities' of Muslims around the world: http://www.jihadwatch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.thereligionofpeace.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; other than that just read the history books and keep posting here :D

Regards,

Winston
http://www.jihadwatch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.thereligionofpeace.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.prophetofdoom.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.islam-watch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ixolite

Post by ixolite »

Welcome. :*)
Most of the muslims I know are from Palestine. Can anyone tell me the differences in the practice of Islam between different countries?? I would like more information on Palestinian muslims if anyone has anything they could tell me.
They are Sunni. Though i.e. Hamas has support from Shias (Iran). According to Wiki they follow the Shafi'i School, it should not surprise that Jordan is also included in there ("Palestinians" are really jordan Arabs, so their interpretation of Islam should be similiar).
FinallyFree

Post by FinallyFree »

There is little differance however between Madhabs if I remember correctly, the only differances were the way people pray etc, the major issues are all the same. However, the hanbali (Ahmad bin Hanbals madhab) school haseen somewhat hijacked by Wahhabis. Wahhabis have two ways of pretending they arent wahhabis, either they claim they are sallafis (which means pure, authentic, traditional or something similar) or they say they are hanbali.

So if someone claims to be hanbali, they are usually wahhabi, especially if they are from Saudi.

Anyway palestinian muslims are like the rest, there are good and bad among them but they all have the disease (in varying degrees)

As I said on your last thread with this story-excellant story and it brings a tear to my eye, again you are welcome.
sword_of_truth

Post by sword_of_truth »

The Palestinian muslims I have met were not that bad.

Muslims aren't all liars.

Muslims are just people who have contracted a horrible mental illness. If a muslim is not knowledgeable about the true Islam, it's almost like any other religion. When I was a kid, I didn't know about stoning, hand-cutting, killing apostates, and all that. I was maybe 11 or 12 when I started finding out bad things about my religion, and by age 13, I left Islam, maybe only a few months after learning about the death penalty for apostates. If it only takes you one or two years to realize that Islam is not what it claims to be after learning these things, I don't consider it to be a mental illness. But if someone persists in accepting these complete perversions of human decency for a much longer period of time, then, clearly, the muslim in question is sick in the head. But still, not all of the people infected with this disease are liars or sociopaths.

Your case isn't completely representative, although it is certainly not the only horror story of its kind.
"...if you want my personal preference say I found out that my wife was cheating with me flogging would be too good a punishment."

--fudgy
foradlijamal

Post by foradlijamal »

This is just my experience. Every muslim that I have met and had a personal relationship has been sociopathic to some degree or another. And the ones I have met who seem to maybe have a conscience are still completely narcissistic and pathological liars. Its very creepy. The women scare me almost as much as the men.
“Smart people are the easiest to con, because they think they are too smart to be conned.”
Cassie

Post by Cassie »

You need to dob this Muslim in so he will be deported, but do it discretely. Best of luck. Take care.
foradlijamal

Post by foradlijamal »

yes thank you for your reply. As a matter of fact last August an FBI agent contacted me one morning while I was at work and asked if I would meet with her regarding "him". I agreed and met her and another man that Wednesday. She was from the terrorism squad and he was from the justice department. We met for a couple of hours but I have not spoke with them since. They wont tell me anything. I have no clue what is going on. In my opinion I dont think he is into terrorist activity (I could be wrong). I think him and his family(4 brothers) are mostly into tax fraud, identity fraud, business crimes and such. Money crimes. They are completely broke and still drive luxury cars and live in luxury homes. They owe everyone money. None of their cars are in their names. Like they buy the car and never switch the title over. They just lost two markets in the city. One about two months ago and one about a week ago. The later was their main business so I dont know what they are going to do. They blame me for losing their business. They say I reported them to the food stamp people. This is not true I did not report them. I didnt even know they were doing anything illegal with the food stamps. But it scares me because I dont want them thinking I am the one who is responsible for them losing their business and ruining their lives. I just want them to go away. I want them to run away to another state like they have so many times before. I think the only thing stopping them is my son. They dont want to leave my son. Does anyone think that they might take my son somewhere? I have put him on a passport issuance alert program. So if anyone applies for a passport in his name they will alert me. But if "he" already has fake IDs then cant he get one for my son? And is there a way to get a palestinian passport and use that?? I know "HE" does not want to go to prison and "he" has lived here in the U.S for 15 years so he probably doesnt want to go back to palestine but I still have worry that he will take my baby. I will never trust these people and I will never turn my back on them for one minute. Lately I have been much better. 6 months ago I was a total wreck. I never slept. I was always cautious every time I stepped out my door. I had anxiety attacks and paranoia 24 hours a day. Im calmer now because nothing has happened. But isnt that when they strike? When you least expect it.
abby195727

Post by abby195727 »

hi! i can really relate to your pain, only i did not have any children from this egyptian muslim that i married, thank the lord.i am a christian and will always be, but when i met this man i was very impressed by his being religious and not drinking or taking drugs. i wanted to find a good god fearing man. i quickly realized that their allah and my god are totally different. this man married twice before me and paid them to get his green card and when the first wife robbed his bank account and the second one did not want to go through with it, he divorced them.then i came along,only i really wanted a marriage and he had been running from immigration.on our wedding night after going out to diner, he brought me home to my apartment,kissed me goodnight and then he went back to his, great honeymoon huh? he was never a good husband and very selfish never wanted to please me. he had two different po boxes besides our address, it would be a little over four years when he finally got his green card and nine months later he walked out on me. i realized that islam had so much to do with how he felt about me and that he didn't have to feel anything but decieve me long enough to get his green card. in the time we were together,i studied the koran and the hadith and it was all to clear to me what happened.a muslim man can lie to his wife,can lie in combat, can lie whenever is needed in order to further the cause of islam. the real crime is that i loved him with all of my essence and he just lived a lie to get what he needed from me. whats even more crazy is after being divorced now for over two yrs. i still think about him and how he is.being a woman and a christian there will always be so much more love to share, when and if i met the right man. be strong for your son, he will need you,always know where your son is. these people men and woman are ruthless,cunning,and care only about their fellow muslim and all in the name of allah.which originally meant (moon god) this is my heart felt wish to the both of you, may god watch over you and guide you with his open arms. take care!
natural_person

Post by natural_person »

For both of you ladies

keep something in mind - by mistake you stepped in mud - you got out of it, you cleaned up, and the stains will fade with time. Some memory will linger but it was mud , that's all... You were on the right side anyhow

A Natural
expozIslam

Post by expozIslam »

it does not matter what islam they follow. all islam is evil, Period.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”
sevens

Post by sevens »

foradlijamal wrote:I was introduced to Islam in a very personal way about 4 years ago. I started dating a muslim man and became pregnant with his son. It has been a nitemare ever since. I cant try to pretend that Islam is not the driving force behind him and his families pathology and complete lack of anything socially normal. I know very little about islam. I grew up Catholic in a nice family with nice friends most of my life. I had no clue what I was getting into when I became involved with this man and his family.
Since the day my son was born this man has tried to manipulate me into giving him custody. He went so far as to ask me to marry him and give me a diamond ring. He already had several girlfriends and wives overseas. Of course I did not know it at the time so I accepted his proposal and became his fiance. I do have to say though that from day one I was very mistrusting of him. I always had a bad feeling about him. But his superficial charm and lies about everything made me think he was something he was not.
This man and his family are obsessed with my son. I cant help but wonder if I had had a girl would all this be happening?
Over time I found all of his girlfriends and many of his lies. He has several aliases to escape creditors. His family has this scam going where they rent out a huge half million dollar house and then they dont pay rent. So every 6-8 months they move out and rent another house under a different name. I hired a private investigator who found that he was using his dead fathers social security number. His permanent resident card, passport, social security card and IDs all have different spellings of his name on them. And he actually has professionals convinced that it is just a mistake. That he has lived in the united states for 15 years and does not know how to spell his name.
His exwife made a posting on dontdatehimgirl.com saying that it took her 18 months to divorce him. That he took her to Turkey for their honeymoon and he kept her there against her will for 2 years. Her family had to professionally kidnap her to get her back. When I read this I almost fell off my chair because he had asked me to go to Turkey with him.
In my opinion every single one of his muslim family members and friends are sociopathic to some degree or another. I wonder if Islam has created an entire culture of sociopaths. I cannot trust any muslim I come into contact with. Men and women. Every single one lies to me. People can say whatever they want to me about it. Tell me I am prejudice. I am not. This is my experience.
It makes me so sad for my son. That his father is this way. This man is so far gone I do not believe his is ever coming back. I consider him a mad man and quite frankly I am afraid of him. When you are dealing with a person who has no regard for anyone else and has extreme narcissism it is a scary deal. I truly believe if this man could have me dead and not get caught he would do it.
His family pretends to be so family orientated and polite. These people would sell eachother to get what they want. I come to their beautiful house filled with amazing furniture but I know it is all stolen and not paid for. They serve me tea and smile nicely but I know they hate me. Like I am a threat to them. I sit in this house with these men and women in their hijabs and I want to scream. I want to scream out loud " what is wrong with you people?? What is going on here!! Lets just be real about this."
I will never ever in a million years allow my son to be raised in fundamental Islam. Over my dead body.
I also have a brother who spent 2 years in the Iraq war. I have been affected by Isam in these last years to a very great extent. I would ahve never guessed that all this would happen in my life.
foradlijamal

The guy and his family sounds like complete losers who are spiritualy bankrupt. I suppose he used religion against you to as part his schemes.

Sevens
Last edited by sevens on Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
sevens

Post by sevens »

expozIslam wrote:it does not matter what islam they follow. all islam is evil, Period.

I think Islam has been infiltrated by the Last Rebel where he has made people DUMB in the religion.

People are feeble minded in that religion.

Its a failed religion and will never be successful and world wide. Where ever it goes man loses his freedom and fear is used against him. Islam will not last Judgment being on the way.

Rote and ritual will fail Islam, they miss the point utterly and the leaders suck to. They are bad leaders all of them. The Quran is inaccurate and has many problems and is full of manmade thoughts only. It takes much from the bible and screws around with it, it will never prove itself like I can prove the Urantia Book and the Bible.

The leaders have made the Islam people very DUMB and feebleminded.

The Quran is not a revelation its a book that has been created from other books in opposition to other religions. I dont think Gabriel appeared to Muhammed but something else, like the Last Rebel.

Why I know this, look at the manifestation of Islam and its people, they are witness to the rebels schemes though deception. Which religion speaks of death and destruction...Islam the only religion on the planet. Which religion is the trouble maker religion that destroys states.... Islam. No no else.

Sevens
sevens

Post by sevens »

Islam is completely out of step with the will of the Father in Paradise and if it doesn't correct itself now which it will not because of it rebellious nature it will not survive. Christianity will survive through correction but in a expanded form but not Islam.

It is doomed, its witness is too bad. The angels find it hard to work with Islam, if at all because of its treatment on women and its promulgation of death and destruction, its only BS motto.

Its made its people into many liars in many areas, its just walking hypocrisy.

It does not demonstrate a single thing.

If Islam does not correct it will be seen as Spritual Strangers by the Sovereign of this Universe.

sevens
capner

Post by capner »

Dam good reply natural_person. Keepit up. :)
abdal

Post by abdal »

haha ! you all are nuts and dumb shells who is the followers of satan who stand against the islam and go on till your heart go on but verily you all we see it that there is one and only true religion thats ISLAM . keep trying hard (scientists,non-believers and evils are dying to prove islam wrong but they will die for sure but cant prove the right to be wrong.
expozIslam

Post by expozIslam »

abdal wrote:haha ! you all are nuts and dumb shells who is the followers of satan who stand against the islam and go on till your heart go on but verily you all we see it that there is one and only true religion thats ISLAM . keep trying hard (scientists,non-believers and evils are dying to prove islam wrong but they will die for sure but cant prove the right to be wrong.
and what makes you think that islam is the true religion.
Is it the abrogation of earlier verses by later ones by an all knowing god or the mathematics catastrophe in inheritance laws or is it the shooting stars chasing djinss or the angels visiting you in the grave?
Care to tell us, you muslim?
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”