an apostates letter of need

Share your story.
Post Reply
capner
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:02 pm

an apostates letter of need

Post by capner »

Here is another convert from islam--Please people, find someone who can help him. :cry:
from Infidel Bloggers Alliance:
Said Musa, A Convert to Christianity in Afghanistan

The following is a letter from a convert to Christianity (from Islam) in Afghanistan who was able to smuggle this handwritten letter (found in its original form here) with someone’s help. He is being tried on charges of apostasy. Because of who he is and what he’s done, no lawyer is willing to take up his case. Thought about posting it here to see if anyone is able at all to help the guy in any way possible.



"To the international church of world and to the President Brother Barak Obama President of the United States and to the head of ISAF [International Security Assistance Force] in Afghanistan!

"My name is Said Musa 45 years old. I have been working since 15 years as a Physiotherapist in I-C-R-C [International Committee of the Red Cross] orthopaedic centre in Kabul, Afghanistan. About four and a half months before by security force of Afghanistan I [was] captured, due to faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, Saviour of the world. One person ____ he is spy of ____ [a] leader in Afghanistan. He told about me [to] the Government's officials, 'He's believer, He's head of church in ____'. He showed my house to the security force. Since that time I am in jail. The authority and prisoners in jail did many bad behaviour with me about my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. For example, they did sexual things with me, beat me by wood, by hands, by legs, put some things on my head, mocked me ‘He's Jesus Christ', spat on me, nobody let me for sleep night and day. Every person spat on me and beat me. Also the prosecutor wrote something wrong against me. He told from himself something wrong against me on my file.

"He is stimulating every day the prisoners against me, ‘He is also in jail due to spy for Iran country', to reveal the church in Kabul. I'm in a very and very bad condition in the jail.

"I agree with long imprisonment about my faith even for long life. Because I'm the sinnest person in the world. Because sometimes they treated for died I refuse my faith due to died. Sometimes I tolerate the persecution but immediately I acknowledge my sin before Lord Jesus Christ: ‘Don't refuse me before your holy angels and before your Father.' Because I am very very weak and sinful man.

"Nobody could accept my defender before the court. If I say I am a Christian man he immediately spat on me and abuse me and mock me! I am alone between 400 handlers of terrible values in the jail like a sheep. Please, please, for the sake of Lord Jesus Christ help me. Please send a person who should supervise my document and my file, what I said in it. My prosecutor has told something wrong to the judge because he asked [for] money but I refused his request. Please, please you should transfer me from this jail to a jail that supervises the believers. I also agree with died on cross of my pride. I also agree with the sacrifice [of] my life in public, I will tell the faith in Lord Jesus Christ son of God and other believers will take courage and be strong in their faith. Hundred percent I am stable to my word. I have family of seven - one wife, three daughters and three sons. My big son [is] about eight years old. One of my daughters can't speak, she has some mental problems.

"This is a request from me to all over the world, people please help me. I could not have any person to help. For [the] sake [of] Lord Jesus Christ please pray and immediately help me and rescue me from this jail. Otherwise, they will kill me, because I know they're very very very cruel and hard hearted!

"Your destitute brother in the world.

"Please my English writing is not enough good. If I did some mistake please forgive me! From Kabul Provincial jail."

posted by Avenging Apostate at 9:56:00 PM permanent link# 0 Comments

wakeup
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:07 pm
Contact:

Re: an apostates letter of need

Post by wakeup »

I will pray for him and for the Palestine barber boy who posted Facebook profile ALLAH [See Front page news on faithfreedom.org]

Both are illuminated and enlightened souls who have attempted to say the truth but did not take enough care to protect their identities.

There are millions of Muslims who are living hidden lives to not show off their apostates.
Can someone reach to these people and tell them to "repent" and accept Islam again in public to save their lives.
Once forgiven if they are fortunate they can leave the place by seeking refuge.

If we can not do in real we can at least pray for these good people. Thank you for praying for these good souls.
If there was freedom of choice most religions would die an early death. All evil religions are cancer to the body of humanity. You are the oncologist please radiate this cancer with your enlightened knowledge. Islam will die a death soon. Meeks will inherit all and not the oppressors.


ringmaster
Posts: 1679
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Re: an apostates letter of need

Post by ringmaster »

wakeup wrote:I will pray for him and for the Palestine barber boy who posted Facebook profile ALLAH [See Front page news on faithfreedom.org]

Both are illuminated and enlightened souls who have attempted to say the truth but did not take enough care to protect their identities.

There are millions of Muslims who are living hidden lives to not show off their apostates.
Can someone reach to these people and tell them to "repent" and accept Islam again in public to save their lives.
Once forgiven if they are fortunate they can leave the place by seeking refuge.

If we can not do in real we can at least pray for these good people. Thank you for praying for these good souls.

It's futile to beseech Barack Obama. Obama, despite his claims to the contrary is still a muslim. Obama has lied about so many other important things about his life, so there is no reason believe him about his apostasy. For one thing, there has been no fatwa on his life, and he stills refers to the koran as "holy".

I am convinced he has never left islam.
The prophet of Islam was nothing more than a common criminal.

Please tell me if this is accurate:

“I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)

Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: an apostates letter of need

Post by Ram »

ringmaster, please post the lies told by Barack Obama - his actual words, not what you imagine.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

ringmaster
Posts: 1679
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Re: an apostates letter of need

Post by ringmaster »

Ram wrote:ringmaster, please post the lies told by Barack Obama - his actual words, not what you imagine.

Here is a start:

(1) It is reasonable to suppose that he has lied about his place of birth. He has not released his birth certificate. Why? What's the big deal? What does he have to hide?

(2) He lied on his application form to join the Illinois Bar. One question he was asked was whether he has ever gone by another name. He answered "no". The fact is that at one point in his life he went by Barry Soetoro. The Illinois Bar decided to investigate this, and instead of facing the music, Obama resigned from the Illinois Bar.

(3) His first job was at an ice cream store in Hawaii in 1975. "The one Social Security number Obama most frequently used, the one beginning with 042, is a number issued in Connecticut sometime during 1976-1977". It is a Connecticut number, but there is no record of him ever having lived there. " There are no addresses listed in New York where he attended Columbia University, but there is one listed for him in nearby Jackson, NJ, with a Social Security number beginning with 485. In California, where Obama attended Occidental College, there are six addresses listed for him, all within easy driving distance of the college. However, there are three Social Security numbers connected to these addresses, 537 and two others, each beginning with 999."

This all adds up to probbale social security fraud.

The above italicized quotes are from the following link. Here are some other excerpts from the following link:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclus ... continues/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Indeed, everywhere one looks into Obama’s background, we find sealed records, scrubbed websites, altered documents, deception and unanswered questions. Can anyone imagine for a second if John McCain or George Bush had blocked access to his school, medical, and birth records? It would have been headlines but as with everything else concerning Obama, the media has given him a pass on this.

A nation-wide network of researchers has sprung up to attempt to fill in the blanks, but at every opportunity Obama’s high-priced lawyers have built walls around various records or simply made them disappear. It is estimated that Obama’s legal team has now spent well over $1.4 million dollars blocking access to documents every American should have access to. The question is why would he spend so much money to do this?

The president who campaigned for a more “open government” and “full disclosure” will not unseal his medical records, his school records, his birth records or his passport records. He will not release his Harvard records, his Columbia College records, or his Occidental College records—he will not even release his Columbia College thesis. All his legislative records from the Illinois State Senate are missing and he claims his scheduling records during those State Senate years are lost as well. In addition, no one can find his school records for the elite K-12 college prep school, Punahou School, he attended in Hawaii.










And it goes on and on..........................

This is from a former Chicago lawyer now practicing law in Tyler, TX.

This is legit. I checked it out myself at https://www.iardc.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Stands for Illinois Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee. It's the official arm of lawyer discipline in Illinois; and they are very strict and mean as hell. (Talk about irony.) Even I, at the advanced age of almost 65, maintain (at the cost of approximately $600/year) my law license that I worked so hard and long to earn.

Big surprise...



Former Constitutional Law Lecturer and U.S. President Makes Up Constitutional Quotes During State Of The Union (SOTU) Address.

Consider this:

1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application.

A "Voluntary Surrender" is not something where you decide "Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?" and forget to renew your license. No, a "Voluntary Surrender" is something you do when you've been accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender" your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

2. Michelle Obama "voluntarily surrendered" her law license in 1993.

3. So, we have the first black President and First Lady - who don't actually have licenses to practice law. Facts.

Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/...o-law-license/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

4. A senior lecturer is one thing; a fully ranked law professor is another. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of Chicago.

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) "served as a professor" in the law school--but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

6. "He did not hold the title of Professor of Law," said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.

Source: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008...the_title.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ;

7. The former Constitutional Senior Lecturer (Obama) cited the U.S. Constitution the other night during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence ... not the Constitution.

8. The B-Cast posted the video: http://www.breitbart.tv/did-obama-co...-independence/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

9. Free Republic: In the State of the Union Address, President Obama said: "We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in our Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal."

10. Um, wrong citing, wrong founding document there Champ, I mean Mr. President. By the way, the promises are not a notion; our founders named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

11. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech?
Last edited by ringmaster on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The prophet of Islam was nothing more than a common criminal.

Please tell me if this is accurate:

“I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)

ringmaster
Posts: 1679
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Re: an apostates letter of need

Post by ringmaster »

So.....................if, as it seems very apparent.....................Barrack HUSSEIN Obama has lied about so much else..................


Why....oh Why......should we believe his apparent "apostasy" from islam???????????

I would submit that he is still a practicing muslim, but is covering it up, just like he is covering up so much else.
The prophet of Islam was nothing more than a common criminal.

Please tell me if this is accurate:

“I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)

User avatar
expozIslam
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Re: an apostates letter of need

Post by expozIslam »

Ringmaster, you don't have to go too far.
Anyone who tells you that Islam is a religion of peace is a liar. Period.
Obama has said that more than once.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”

ringmaster
Posts: 1679
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Re: an apostates letter of need

Post by ringmaster »

expozIslam wrote:Ringmaster, you don't have to go too far.
Anyone who tells you that Islam is a religion of peace is a liar. Period.
Obama has said that more than once.

I know that.

My point is that the entire persona of Barack Obama is a lie. He is a fraud from top to bottom.

And what is worse is that the mainstream media are his accomplices.

So there is absolutely NO REASON to believe a SINGLE WORD Obama says, including his lies about his so called conversion to Christianity.

He is a muslim. He has been a muslim from the day he was born until this very moment.
The prophet of Islam was nothing more than a common criminal.

Please tell me if this is accurate:

“I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)

Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: an apostates letter of need

Post by Ram »

ringmaster, I don't believe you at all.

How the hell he can hide the birth certificate? That's total non-sense. Americans are NOT stupid. FBI would know if he was not born in the USA.

I do agree with one thing, he is symapthetic to Islam and Muslims. Even, Bloomberg, the mayor of New York and many Americans are sympathetic to Islam and Muslims. That's the real tragedy. You should criticize not only Obama but every American who is leaning towards Muslims.

Does Mr. Bloomberg know that he is still NOT welcome in Saudi Arabia and every Muslim country because he is a Jew, in spite of the fact that he supports the building the Ground Zero den of terrorists?

Obama deserves lots of criticism but lying will not help our cause. Lying dilutes our cause of fighting the evil of Islam.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

ringmaster
Posts: 1679
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Re: an apostates letter of need

Post by ringmaster »

Ram wrote:ringmaster, I don't believe you at all.

How the hell he can hide the birth certificate? That's total non-sense. Americans are NOT stupid. FBI would know if he was not born in the USA.

I do agree with one thing, he is symapthetic to Islam and Muslims. Even, Bloomberg, the mayor of New York and many Americans are sympathetic to Islam and Muslims. That's the real tragedy. You should criticize not only Obama but every American who is leaning towards Muslims.

Does Mr. Bloomberg know that he is still NOT welcome in Saudi Arabia and every Muslim country because he is a Jew, in spite of the fact that he supports the building the Ground Zero den of terrorists?

Obama deserves lots of criticism but lying will not help our cause. Lying dilutes our cause of fighting the evil of Islam.

Ram....even if he was born in Hawaii, which I do not for a moment believe, he is still not constitutionally eligible to hold office.

There is a distinction between a NATIVE BORN citizen of the US, born on US soil (as I am), in which one or both parents were not US citizens (neither of mine were). I am NOT eligible to hold the office of POTUS. To hold office, one must be NATURAL BORN (born on US soil to parents who were BOTH US citizens). Problem is, his mother was under age and therefore too young to satisfy the residency requirement for such eligibility to pass on to Obama. His father was not a US citzien at all.


When the truth comes out, I would bet a lot of money that Obama was born in Kenya to an American mother and Kenyan father.

Bottom line....a foreign national holds the office of POTUS.

Why isn't this being pursued you ask? It's an obvious media bias, togther with the obvious fact that he is a creation of the media. I would characterize the main stream media as the "Barack Obama Hallelujah Chorus". The media would be embarasssed.

The FBI? Surely you jest. They take orders from the Attorney General who is appointed by Obama (the anointed one) himself.
The prophet of Islam was nothing more than a common criminal.

Please tell me if this is accurate:

“I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)

Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: an apostates letter of need

Post by Ram »

ringmaster wrote:The FBI? Surely you jest. They take orders from the Attorney General who is appointed by Obama (the anointed one) himself.
When Obama declared his intention for the office of the Presidency, the Attorney General was appointed by George Bush. Why didn't he raise the issue? But you are wrong on one issue: the law says that the person has to be born in the USA and is the citizen of the USA. It does not say that the both parents have to be born in the USA.

As a matter of fact the Republican Governor Bobby Jindal of Luisianna is born in the USA but both of his parents are immigrants. Many members of the Republican Party want him to run for the Presidency - John McCain wanted him as his running mate. But Bobby Jindal is a smart guy and he declined. He knew that Mr. McCain would loose. He is young and he has plenty of time.

Even both parents of Gen. Colin Powell who was born in the USA, were immigrants from Jamaica, was asked to seek the presidency of the USA in 1992 and 2000.
Last edited by Ram on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: an apostates letter of need

Post by Ram »

ringmaster wrote:There is a distinction between a NATIVE BORN citizen of the US, born on US soil (as I am), in which one or both parents were not US citizens (neither of mine were). I am NOT eligible to hold the office of POTUS. To hold office, one must be NATURAL BORN (born on US soil to parents who were BOTH US citizens). Problem is, his mother was under age and therefore too young to satisfy the residency requirement for such eligibility to pass on to Obama. His father was not a US citzien at all.
You are wrong again. See above. Your comment (underlined) is ridiculous. You mean to say that a child born to an under age is not an American even if he or she is born in the USA? Too young for what? That would make millions of kids born to unwed and underage girls in the USA not American citizens - does it make any sense? There are millions of unfit mothers in the USA (and every country)

Again, FBI would know if he was not born in the USA.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

Post Reply