Apostate NOW turned back to Islam

Share your story.
User avatar
-Peace-
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:23 pm
Location: Bathroom

Apostate NOW turned back to Islam

Post by -Peace- »

:
Last edited by -Peace- on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUST KIDDING, STILL AN APOSTATE. MWAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEH! :D BACK TO THE RIGHT PATH. ALHAMDULILLAH! :)

sum
Posts: 6622
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: Apostate NOW turned back to Islam

Post by sum »

Hello Peace

I have no idea what a "moderate" muslim is. Can you tell us if a "moderate" muslim rejects any part of the Koran? Do you accept that all muslims must fight until all religion is for Allah?

sum

Wootah
Posts: 2056
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:41 am

Re: Apostate NOW turned back to Islam

Post by Wootah »

I think it was the death of 4 Jews today that had Peace go back?

http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=186608" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyway Peace you made a good effort. May it be the first of many.

Nomenclature
Posts: 310
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:12 pm

Re: Apostate NOW turned back to Islam

Post by Nomenclature »

It was obvious that you were never an apostate anyway-your posts reaked of Islamic thought

anyway, enjoy your life.

User avatar
Sten
Posts: 3205
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 am

Re: Apostate NOW turned back to Islam

Post by Sten »

-Peace- wrote:Yes, I was apostate and now I am back to being a Muslim again. "Moderate Islam" is the right way, not "Fundamentalist Islam". Muslims are very good people, and just because Quran literally says something doesn't mean you call Muslims bad, do the research behind the meaning and you'll know why it says it. You have to be a scholar to really know the Quran, so don't just interpret it literally because English version of Quran is different than Arabic. Quran treats everyone equally. Without religion there is no purpose of life. Be loyal to your family and keep your religion. Ok, that's it. Bye!
You can lie to yourself as much as you like, but you'll never really believe that its the truth. Stay honest with yourself.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

AMohammad
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:29 pm

Re: Apostate NOW turned back to Islam

Post by AMohammad »

Good friend,

First of all, a "moderate muslim" is simply a muslim who willingly rejects part of the Qur'an and does not follow it. This in ITSELF could be considered apostasy, and a sign they are not really following Islam. You say 'The Qur'an is not meant to be taken literally', if is TRUE, how can you use a book as guidance when it can't even be taken literally, and use tafsir and esbab al nozool when it can't be taken literally? This in itself is a contradiction. Also, it is claimed by many muslims to be a 'masterpiece' of writing.

However it is pretty direct in its harshness, and because of how it doesn't specify how harsh you can be, that has left it open to 'interpretation'. Even the Ten Commandments Moses supposedly received from God was straight-forward and direct, and has the same message since it was passed down, not 'open to tafsir'. Since you have already concluded the Qur'an is a masterpiece and the 'word of God' you are only trying to justify it with good-intentioned tafsir. The fact is Islam cannot be reformed since it is 'the word of God' and even reformists themselves are labeled apostates. This fruit is rotten at the core, and people have to wake up and smell the roses.

Your argument also of how your muslim frirends are good, I agree, so are my muslim friends, they are very dear to me. However they are simply not practicing Islam as taught in the Qur'an, and if Mohammad were alive today he'd surely shun them, these 'moderate muslims'.

User avatar
enceladus
Posts: 2069
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:00 pm

Re: Apostate NOW turned back to Islam

Post by enceladus »

AMohammad wrote: First of all, a "moderate muslim" is simply a muslim who willingly rejects part of the Qur'an and does not follow it. This in ITSELF could be considered apostasy, and a sign they are not really following Islam.


Agreed.
AMohammad wrote: You say 'The Qur'an is not meant to be taken literally', if is TRUE, how can you use a book as guidance when it can't even be taken literally, and use tafsir and esbab al nozool when it can't be taken literally?


Agreed again. I seem to remember a verse somewhere in the Quran about how "clear" it was meant to be! It's very much the case that Muslims make it mean whatever they want it to mean.
AMohammad wrote: Since you have already concluded the Qur'an is a masterpiece and the 'word of God' you are only trying to justify it with good-intentioned tafsir. The fact is Islam cannot be reformed since it is 'the word of God' and even reformists themselves are labeled apostates. This fruit is rotten at the core, and people have to wake up and smell the roses.

Yep. It is a mystery as to how anyone can be a "moderate Muslim". Let me demonstrate.
Consider the verse which says "Kill the unbeliever, wherever you may find him."

If you agree with that verse, you can't be considered a "moderate" Muslim.
If you do NOT agree with that verse, you are ignoring/disregarding part of the Quran (which is surely forbidden for Muslims), so you can't even be considered a Muslim.
AMohammad wrote: Your argument also of how your muslim frirends are good, I agree, so are my muslim friends, they are very dear to me. However they are simply not practicing Islam as taught in the Qur'an, and if Mohammad were alive today he'd surely shun them, these 'moderate muslims'.
Yes indeed.

I would ask -Peace- one question. How do you *know* that the Quran is the "word of Allah"?
If you say "because the Quran says it is", then that is circular reasoning.

It is possible for *anyone* to write a religious-sounding book, and put in it that the verses are "the word of God". This was possible in Mohammad's day as well, of course.

I wonder if -Peace- can give us any convincing proof that Mohammad was in fact the "prophet of Allah"?

Again, as with the "Quran is the word of Allah" thing, if he replies that "the Quran says that Mohammad was the prophet of Allah", that is circular reasoning again.
- enceladus

User avatar
AussieGeo
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:11 am
Location: Beneath a Radiant Southern Cross

Re: Apostate NOW turned back to Islam

Post by AussieGeo »

I think -Peace- has gone back not because he believes in allah but because he wants to show loyalty to his family, admirable qualities but his eyes have been opened and I think he will find it hard to just go back to unqestioning belief in a clearly contradicting religion.

User avatar
-Peace-
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:23 pm
Location: Bathroom

Re: Apostate NOW turned back to Islam

Post by -Peace- »

:
Last edited by -Peace- on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUST KIDDING, STILL AN APOSTATE. MWAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEH! :D BACK TO THE RIGHT PATH. ALHAMDULILLAH! :)

sum
Posts: 6622
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: Apostate NOW turned back to Islam

Post by sum »

Hello Peace

I am sorry to read about your family and the distress that you leaving Islam would cause. It only goes to show that the lifetime of Islamic indoctrination has badly affected your parents. I do not believe that you will believe in Islam any more but might still follow the rituals to please your parents. True belief can not be turned on and off like a switch. I think that you have really left Islam but will live a lie to ease your parents anxiety.

sum

User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2198
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Apostate NOW turned back to Islam

Post by Centaur »

blalooney, No one changes their conviction if heir parents say they are going to commit suicide.May be the person might pretend like a Muslim for the benefit of parents.If you read Koran Its not only the violence that make koran look bad but completely disconnected verses which does not have any context or flow at all. the blabberings of a mad man.

just have a look at this chapter Its total hate and curse for no reason.Not only that it challenge people to produce a stupid sura like it.Its like asking can you produce a big sh!t than what I produced?
http://www.infoplease.com/t/rel/koran/sura2.html
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: Apostate NOW turned back to Islam

Post by Ram »

-Peace- wrote:Well my parents were about to suicide when I told them I'm leaving Islam and don't believe in it anymore. This is really scary, my parents mean a lot to me and they are the only people I have in this world. They are the best parents in the world. Maybe Allah was sending a message through my parents saying if you leave Islam you will loose your parents and your brothers and sisters. :(
Your parents are blackmailing you. Besides, suicide is forbidden in Islam. Perhaps your parents are NOT true Muslims.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

AMohammad
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:29 pm

Re: Apostate NOW turned back to Islam

Post by AMohammad »

-Peace- wrote:Well my parents were about to suicide when I told them I'm leaving Islam and don't believe in it anymore. This is really scary, my parents mean a lot to me and they are the only people I have in this world. They are the best parents in the world. Maybe Allah was sending a message through my parents saying if you leave Islam you will loose your parents and your brothers and sisters. :(
This is an appeal of emotion, and it's blackmail. It's not 'Allah' sending you a message, it's your parents, and to establish peace in the household you follow. Follow in their face, but hold yourself true to your heart. Wishing the best for you.

ldnchk
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:51 pm

Re: Apostate NOW turned back to Islam

Post by ldnchk »

-Peace- wrote:Well my parents were about to suicide when I told them I'm leaving Islam and don't believe in it anymore. This is really scary, my parents mean a lot to me and they are the only people I have in this world. They are the best parents in the world. Maybe Allah was sending a message through my parents saying if you leave Islam you will loose your parents and your brothers and sisters. :(
That is called BLACKMAIL. You should read the testimony on this guy: http://www.considerationsofacanadianex-muslim.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sturncoat
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:10 pm

Re: Apostate NOW turned back to Islam

Post by sturncoat »

Peace,

I guess your parents are using "There is deception in war" principle.

User avatar
Trouper
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:52 pm

Re: Apostate NOW turned back to Islam

Post by Trouper »

Ram wrote: Your parents are blackmailing you. Besides, suicide is forbidden in Islam. Perhaps your parents are NOT true Muslims.
It is difficult to presume whether the parents are true or feeble Muslims. Anyway, Ram you are spot on. If they were true Muslims, they wouldn't bother him leaving Islam. Perhaps they are emotional and reluctant to changes. I've seen hardcore practicing Muslims wouldn't care witnessing their children renouncing Islam. Take for example of my parents, they are fundamentalist yet won't mind at all if I become apostate.
Last edited by Trouper on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wootah
Posts: 2056
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:41 am

Re: Apostate NOW turned back to Islam

Post by Wootah »

Trouper wrote:
Ram wrote: Your parents are blackmailing you. Besides, suicide is forbidden in Islam. Perhaps your parents are NOT true Muslims.
It is difficult to presume whether the parents are true or feeble Muslims. If they were true Muslims, they wouldn't bother him leaving Islam. Perhaps they are emotional and reluctant to changes. I've seen hardcore practicing Muslims wouldn't care witnessing their children renouncing Islam. Take for example of my parents, they are fundamentalist yet won't mind at all if I become apostate.
Just wait until the neighbours hear. How embarrassing it is at the mosque to have an apostate son/daughter. Something must be wrong in the family. Then we will see their mettle. Will they be faithful to Mohammad or their child?

Al Hope
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:25 am
Location: New York City

Re: Apostate NOW turned back to Islam

Post by Al Hope »

Any Muslim that has awakened to the true horror of Islamism is more precious than a hundred that still remain asleep. The millions of souls craving for freedom, yet still trapped inside the stifling suppression of Islam, need you infinitely more than you need your parents. The Great Awakening has begun.

Al Hope
Last edited by Al Hope on Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Al Hope

wakeup
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Apostate NOW turned back to Islam

Post by wakeup »

Listen all this talk of before and now and back and forth to from Islam is a joke.

Leaving Islam is not like leaving a building or entering a physical place. Nor it is to declare it to your family.
Leaving Islam means NO to violence and intolerance dogma.
Leaving Islam means change life style, become more tolerant to all other faiths and slowly and gradually teach others in your fold to change their thoughts.

I know many many moderates so called moderates who are nothing but pussies. These moderates will clap and feel glee when Non Muslims are killed and when one Muslim is dead because of his own fault, they will moan and abuse the Jews and Hindus for all ills.

There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. This is a moral cheating issue.

You are either a human or a Muslim. A Muslim can never ever accept others as they are but as Kafirs. This mind set itself is sinful.

It is all about an internal process which makes one a human or a moron blind follower.
If there was freedom of choice most religions would die an early death. All evil religions are cancer to the body of humanity. You are the oncologist please radiate this cancer with your enlightened knowledge. Islam will die a death soon. Meeks will inherit all and not the oppressors.


syamal
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Re: Apostate NOW turned back to Islam

Post by syamal »

There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. This is a moral cheating issue.
So called moderate muslims are more dangerous than Osama & Al-jawhari.
when women stoned for adultary, apostate is killed, no moderate muslim comes out in the
street to protest. Just they say hamdudilla.

Post Reply