PROUD OF LEAVING ISLAM

Share your story.
Sameer

Re: PROUD OF LEAVING ISLAM

Post by Sameer »

by khalidsaeed75 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:12 pm
I am from Pakistan and I am proud of leaving islam
Sure you can feel proud of leaving a religion.
But as in my surrounding everyone was muslim, did not tolerate any different thinking specially not criticism on islam, it was a lonely world. In such a situation you are constantly threaten of not only of the muslims around you but also the sharia laws and death penalty.
Sure..that is tough. I mean...you are surrounded by muslims and mainly there are those stupids who threaten of sharia laws.But saying their religion gives peace. What a joke.
"UNTIL RELIGIONS EXISTS,THERE WILL BE NO FREEDOM FOR SOME PEOPLE"
calgacus

Post by calgacus »

:rock: Leaving Islam? it does take a mind, a strong brain, well done son.

I left all religion when I was old enough to think, the slop they fed me at school was enough, religion is used to control.

The vile repressive Saudi Arabian dictatorship is where they use Islam to control, the so-called Royals and the 10.000 princes steal all the wealth, they lord-it-up on booze, whores sex and drugs in the capitals of London, Paris ect, going back to the Great Satan to kneel and play the game!!!

Mass poverty in Saudi Arabia, mass abuse of poor, dumb Muslims from Pakiland and other dirt poor Muslim nations is rampant, I know... I taught there for decades, I know how it works chaps!

Of course the Saudi dictatatorship is the other Great Satans best friend, the USA loves the no-democracy, no vote anti-Jew Christan-hating Saudi Arabia, no wonder there are guys like Bin Laden and the Taleban, look at the two-faced snakes in the west :x the west, the UK/ USA funded and supported Bin Laden the Taleban, Saddam Hussian, when they were of use to their greedy intrests.

Muhamad? A good head~ If one likes :lol: cabbage.

Salutes to the wise, brave, people with minds and brains that they own, who have unchained their minds from the evil control of Islam and its pure lies, its, vile hatred,its tripe.

Calgacus

British Columbia
janedoe

Post by janedoe »

Excellent words. Yes, we all have brains and our own sense of judgement and we need to start putting them to good use, not believing in silly stories about jinns and hell being full of women and that should you happen upon hell you may be hit by stones which are made of men....doohh... dear me, such ridiculousness. :lol:
ringmaster

Post by ringmaster »

khalidsaeed75 wrote:I am from Pakistan and I am proud of leaving islam and feeling myself free like a bird. But the process of leaving islam was not so simple. The process of leaving islam involved years thinking and analysis. I was inspired by my brother who is an ex-muslim and is Humanist and Atheist. In the beginning I really did not understand every thing he said about islam and his critic and his views on islam, but by the time through my own process of thinking I started to realize the real truth about this religion, and that how it is creating not only blindness but also human sufferings. And that how it is trying to make this world a place like hell.

I had a lot of questions but few answers. There were things in this religion I felt not comfortable with. As muslim you have to accept that every thing in Quran is right. Critical thinking is not only forbidden but also leads to hell. But as in my surrounding everyone was muslim, did not tolerate any different thinking specially not criticism on islam, it was a lonely world. In such a situation you are constantly threaten of not only of the muslims around you but also the sharia laws and death penalty.

As muslim you should not ask questions, you should just obey and bend your head five times a day. Someone may ask if it is so than do muslims really in need of brains, they can instead have microchips with program called “Islam”. But I have brain and I can think and I am very happy to be out of stupid religion Islam
I am proud to be a Humanist and Atheist.

Khalid Saeed

I see that this is your only post in the forum.

Is everything OK in your life? Are you alive and well?
The prophet of Islam was nothing more than a common criminal.

Please tell me if this is accurate:

“I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)
Trouper

Post by Trouper »

Ram wrote: yeezevee, I am sure that she suffered discrimination while trying to buy the flat. But she also got lot of support from her Hindu friends. Her feelings were hurt. She is able to talk about it in India. But if a Hindu (or a Christian, or Ahmadiya Muslim or Shia) complained about discrimination in Pakistan or Bangladesh he or she would be killed. So for iffo to criticize Indians about discrimination is nothing but hypocrisy.
In Bangladesh he or she would be killed? Ram, have you ever lived in Bangladesh? Nobody gets killed here for complaining. The case of such incident is very rare. It may the person who is complaining be castigated, but won't get killed.
Cassie

Post by Cassie »

Why should anyone even be castigated for complaining of being discriminated against?
ringmaster

Post by ringmaster »

Trouper wrote:........In Bangladesh he or she would be killed? Ram, have you ever lived in Bangladesh? Nobody gets killed here for complaining. The case of such incident is very rare. It may the person who is complaining be castigated, but won't get killed.

I would rather castigate your allah guy. Is that OK?

Allah is NAJIS.
The prophet of Islam was nothing more than a common criminal.

Please tell me if this is accurate:

“I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)
tejpat

Post by tejpat »

Hey iffo, how about her ?

If any of the religions was from the all knowing genius creator, his religion and scripture should have been really smart as well, but none is. - Iffo
Ram

Post by Ram »

Trouper wrote:
Ram wrote: yeezevee, I am sure that she suffered discrimination while trying to buy the flat. But she also got lot of support from her Hindu friends. Her feelings were hurt. She is able to talk about it in India. But if a Hindu (or a Christian, or Ahmadiya Muslim or Shia) complained about discrimination in Pakistan or Bangladesh he or she would be killed. So for iffo to criticize Indians about discrimination is nothing but hypocrisy.
In Bangladesh he or she would be killed? Ram, have you ever lived in Bangladesh? Nobody gets killed here for complaining. The case of such incident is very rare. It may the person who is complaining be castigated, but won't get killed.
You never heard about Taslima Nasreen? She is the victim of Islamic bigotry in Bangladesh. Her life was threatened by Muslim fundamentalists, she had to flee her homeland. She lives in exile. If she were to return to Bangladesh she would be killed. Even the Bangladeshi government has been complicit in terrorizing her. You better check out her website and learn the truth about Bangladesh.

http://taslimanasrin.com/index2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Unfortunately, she is not safe in India either. She was hounded out by Indian Muslims. Even the government did not protect her in order to appease Indian Muslims. She had to leave India. She lives somewhere is Europe.

Taslima Nasreen: A Victim of Islamic Extremism

Taslima Nasreen is arguably the most famous writer of Bangladesh; by and large for the wrong reasons. Greater than her writing prowess are her political troubles, which have spread her name world-wide. Additionally, she seems unable to avoid stirring controversy wherever she goes.

After a Kannada daily newspaper published an article she wrote, Muslim protestors took to the streets. In the ensuing riots two people were killed and curfew was imposed in Shimoga city, about 280 km from Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka.

After publication of her book Lajja, Taslima Nasreen earned the ire of Islamic fundamentalists. Her book was banned in her country and a Fatwa (religious edict) was issued against her. She fled her home for fear of harm, went to France, and sought political asylum. Her book Lajja, is set in the backdrop of 1992 Babri masjid demolition event in India. This is the singular, hollow, nonetheless, emotion-evoking event through which Hindu extremists Party BJP came into power in India ending the country’s secular image and reigniting the pre-partition animosity between Hindus and the Muslims.

Nasreen published her book in the wrong time. Despite her book telling a story that could mimic many real life stories in both India and Bangladesh, it became a propaganda tool at the hand of the Hindu extremists, drawing strong reactions from the Muslim community.

For Taslima, a writer in Bangla, life in Europe was like a forced confinement, and she later moved to West Bengal, India. The intrepid writer continued to write in her valiant style against the religious oppression of women and soon earned the wrath of the Indian Muslims. Even the communist government of West Bengal did not want to antagonize the minority community and considered Taslima a liability.

http://technorati.com/politics/article/ ... z1HZXLLp4h" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_ ... TDM-si7RFM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Ram on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.
Ram

Post by Ram »

Cassie wrote:Why should anyone even be castigated for complaining of being discriminated against?
You are right. But you are talking about the Indian Sub-Continent. There is culture of "don't wash our dirty laundry in public". In India (in Pakistan and Bangladesh as well) people have false pride. At least in India you won't get killed. But if you lived in Pakistan you would be killed. Bangladesh falls somewhere in the middle.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.