PROUD OF LEAVING ISLAM

Share your story.
khalidsaeed75

PROUD OF LEAVING ISLAM

Post by khalidsaeed75 »

I am from Pakistan and I am proud of leaving islam and feeling myself free like a bird. But the process of leaving islam was not so simple. The process of leaving islam involved years thinking and analysis. I was inspired by my brother who is an ex-muslim and is Humanist and Atheist. In the beginning I really did not understand every thing he said about islam and his critic and his views on islam, but by the time through my own process of thinking I started to realize the real truth about this religion, and that how it is creating not only blindness but also human sufferings. And that how it is trying to make this world a place like hell.

I had a lot of questions but few answers. There were things in this religion I felt not comfortable with. As muslim you have to accept that every thing in Quran is right. Critical thinking is not only forbidden but also leads to hell. But as in my surrounding everyone was muslim, did not tolerate any different thinking specially not criticism on islam, it was a lonely world. In such a situation you are constantly threaten of not only of the muslims around you but also the sharia laws and death penalty.

As muslim you should not ask questions, you should just obey and bend your head five times a day. Someone may ask if it is so than do muslims really in need of brains, they can instead have microchips with program called “Islam”. But I have brain and I can think and I am very happy to be out of stupid religion Islam
I am proud to be a Humanist and Atheist.

Khalid Saeed

Ariel

Re: PROUD OF LEAVING ISLAM

Post by Ariel »

Welcome Khalid Saeed. Great to read you have freed yourself from Islam.

Regards.
Ariel
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

manfred

Post by manfred »

Khaleed,

I hope you can stay around a while and talk to our many Muslims friends here...
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

byteresistor

Post by byteresistor »

welcome

expozIslam

Post by expozIslam »

Welcome to FFI Khalid.
So how did you find out about FFI and did FFI play any role in your decision?
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”

enceladus

Post by enceladus »

A very warm welcome to you, Khalid! Good on you - well done for leaving Islam!
It's great to have you here, and I look forward to seeing more of your posts!

As far as Islam is concerned, it really saddens me the way that it suffocates and smothers the minds and the potential of so many people. Such a **huge** loss and waste of people's potential to contribute to humanity.

Bye for now -
- enceladus

survivor

Post by survivor »

khalidsaeed75 wrote:I am from Pakistan. I am very happy to be out of stupid religion Islam
I am proud to be a Humanist and Atheist. Khalid Saeed
Welcome, my dear kid bro, Khalidsaeed75. I am very happy for you. I am extremely happy for the fact that I got one of my brothers back whom my ancestors had lost to the clutches of an uncouthed Conman's cult. Now you know that you are just like everyone else in the world, neither superior nor inferior to any body.

You be well. Spread your hard earned message of Truth every where, because, you are now capable of doing that for sure.

Sincerely,
Your sister in humanity,
survivor.
The great Islam has Greater Hidden Facts. To know them all, please, make yourself familiar with the provided site link.

Ibn Rushd

Post by Ibn Rushd »

Awesome tale. Hope you can be ok now. Please come back often and contribute. :)
There is no Master but the Master, and QT-1 is his Prophet.

Asimov's robot story "Reason"

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

khalidsaeed75 wrote:.............I am proud of leaving islam and feeling myself free like a bird. But the process of leaving islam was not so simple. The process of leaving islam involved years thinking and analysis. I was inspired by my brother who is an ex-muslim and is Humanist and Atheist. In the beginning I really did not understand every thing he said about islam and his critic and his views on islam, but by the time through my own process of thinking I started to realize the real truth about this religion, and that how it is creating not only blindness but also human sufferings. ..
So glad you are airing these powerful words on web, welcome to FFI khalidsaeed7. One at a time and one brother helping other brother to understand what Humanism and what humanity is or should be the way to go. I am curious here, were you reading FFI before you joined it or you just found and happy to share your thoughts on Islam and its incompatibility with Humanism?
I had a lot of questions but few answers. There were things in this religion I felt not comfortable with. 1). As muslim you have to accept that every thing in Quran is right....
2). Critical thinking is not only forbidden but also leads to hell.....
3). ,,,,,did not tolerate any different thinking specially not criticism on islam, .....
4). ......As muslim you should not ask questions, you should just obey and bend your head five times a day. .....
it was a lonely world. In such a situation you are constantly threaten of not only of the muslims around you but also the sharia laws and death penalty.
Those red color words are classic example of what a Muslim should be or how Muslim shoudl act or behave. I am glad in that lonely world you had brother who could make you think, question your self and probe answers to them.

Indeed your writings will help others to see the fallacy in Islam for that matter any other religions., And welcome to ffi dear khalidsaeed75.

with best wishes
yeezevee

iffo

Post by iffo »

khalidsaeed75
I am from Pakistan and I am proud of leaving islam and feeling myself free like a bird. But the process of leaving islam was not so simple. The process of leaving islam involved years thinking and analysis. I was inspired by my brother who is an ex-muslim and is Humanist and Atheist. In the beginning I really did not understand every thing he said about islam and his critic and his views on islam, but by the time through my own process of thinking I started to realize the real truth about this religion, and that how it is creating not only blindness but also human sufferings. And that how it is trying to make this world a place like hell.

I had a lot of questions but few answers. There were things in this religion I felt not comfortable with. As muslim you have to accept that every thing in Quran is right. Critical thinking is not only forbidden but also leads to hell. But as in my surrounding everyone was muslim, did not tolerate any different thinking specially not criticism on islam, it was a lonely world. In such a situation you are constantly threaten of not only of the muslims around you but also the sharia laws and death penalty.

As muslim you should not ask questions, you should just obey and bend your head five times a day. Someone may ask if it is so than do muslims really in need of brains, they can instead have microchips with program called “Islam”. But I have brain and I can think and I am very happy to be out of stupid religion Islam
I am proud to be a Humanist and Atheist.

Khalid Saeed
Was there a smoking gun that you found and you said ' This is it, it proves Muhammad fooled us' , or is it that Islam/Muslims rigid and conservative attitude with restrictions and control that pissed you off and you decided to leave it?

You are right, in a Islamic country you absolutely can not criticize Islam/Quran/Prophet publically , you will be censored because muslims don't take criticism of Islam very easily, Govt's know that and they don't want people to come on streets protesting so you will not be allowed. Muslims when it comes to believing Islam have Absolutely no doubts in their mind that Islam is a true religion, so it comes to them as a shock/surprise if you criticise Islam. Especially if you are muslim and criticising they get shocked that how dare you are saying what you are saying are you not scared of god of doing such a sin. They think criticising islam is an insult of god. Which is not necessarily true you may be criticizing some men made stupid practice of islam based on stupid hadiths or their own interpertation and have no intent to criticize god or prophet. But since they have not studied Islam, most have not even read Quran with meaning
(to be fair in other religions as well most of the people also know very little about their religion, its not only muslims), its hard for them to make sense out of what you are saying. They have given ownership of religion to Mullahs, if mullah say yes this is part of Islam and Mr ABC is insulting god/prophet by saying what he is saying they will believe it and become upset, and some may try to hurt you as they think insulter deserves some punishment.

Having said what I said I don't know how hindus will behave if someone try to criticize Hinduism in India, saying Hinduism is dumb, or criticize Jesus saying he never existed, its idiotic calling a man to be the founder of this universe. I wonder if in a christen country like USA on Big Apple New York somone puts a big banner (if allowed), "JESUS STINKS, JESUS WAS A FRAUD, HE WAS NO GOD YOU FOOLS DON'T YOU GET IT", how will people react. It will be interesting to know.

Among friends (based on my personal experience)if you try to discuss something and criticize Islam or question quran and Prophet, they just don't show much interest in conversation and try to walk away from discussion. They don't have much knowledge of their own, neither interest to explore they probably think you are corrupting their minds, and they don't want to listen to you and get confused. Most of the people on this planet are not interested in exploring the truth and their faith, they are ok with the status quo and have other things in life which interest them more.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

iffo:
I wonder if in a christen country like USA on Big Apple New York some one puts a big banner (if allowed), "JESUS STINKS, JESUS WAS A FRAUD, HE WAS NO GOD YOU FOOLS DON'T YOU GET IT", how will people react. It will be interesting to know.

I can assure you "NO ONE WILL BEAT YOU UP AND NO ONE WILL KILL YOU" Iffo., Some people will laugh at you., some people may look other words and many people DON'T CARE.

There is a fundamental difference between the characters(REAL or Imaginary) of Muhammad, Jesus and Moses. If you look at the life story of these three from the respective religious books written by their followers., what you will find is Muhammad turns out to be criminal unlike other two,, You can call them as nut cases but they were NOT criminals. If you look on the web., Well known Christians do criticize Christ.. But so what? No one cares..

Ram

Post by Ram »

iffo wrote:Having said what I said I don't know how hindus will behave if someone try to criticize Hinduism in India, saying Hinduism is dumb, or criticize Jesus saying he never existed, its idiotic calling a man to be the founder of this universe. I wonder if in a christen country like USA on Big Apple New York somone puts a big banner (if allowed), "JESUS STINKS, JESUS WAS A FRAUD, HE WAS NO GOD YOU FOOLS DON'T YOU GET IT", how will people react. It will be interesting to know.
If you criticize Hinduism in India, nothing will happen to you. Kamala Das, a Malayalm writer, converted to Islam and denounced Hinduism openly, nothing happened to her. She was buried as a Muslim and her Hindu family and friends attended her funeral. What would happen to Bilal Bhutto if he converted to Christianity in Pakistan? Imagine, if he criticized Islam. The people will kill him, not only him they will kill his father Asif Zardari too.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

iffo

Post by iffo »

Ram
If you criticize Hinduism in India, nothing will happen to you. Kamala Das, a Malayalm writer, converted to Islam and denounced Hinduism openly, nothing happened to her. She was buried as a Muslim and her Hindu family and friends attended her funeral. What would happen to Bilal Bhutto if he converted to Christianity in Pakistan? Imagine, if he criticized Islam. The people will kill him, not only him they will kill his father Asif Zardari too.
13 days in advance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqHXGCubYSY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Happy, now give some credit to Iqbal he was a remarkable poet.

Ram

Post by Ram »

iffo wrote:Happy, now give some credit to Iqbal he was a remarkable poet.
Iqbal was a great poet but he was a traitor, so was Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Iqbal and Jinnah, both betrayed the culture of their ancestors for the sake of an alien ideology.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।

iffo

Post by iffo »

Ram
Iqbal was a great poet but he was a traitor, so was Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Iqbal and Jinnah, both betrayed the culture of their ancestors for the sake of an alien ideology.
They were smart they knew Neru and company were crocks and had bad intentions once British leave.

Ram

Post by Ram »

iffo wrote:
Ram
They were smart they knew Neru and company were crocks and had bad intentions once British leave.
Why are Muslims killing Muslims in Pakistan? Why did East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) seperated from Pakistan? Why is Pakistan cesspool of Muslim terrorism? Where is the tolerant Islam every Muslim brags about? Why is there so much ignorance and bigotry between different ethnic groups in the Land of the "Pure"? Pakistan has become Na-Pakistan. Without American support Pakistan will cease to exist - why? Every Pakistani journalist writes that Jinnah had a dream of Pakistan as a secular country where everyone is free to practice their religion - what happened?
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।

iffo

Post by iffo »

Ram
Why are Muslims killing Muslims in Pakistan? Why did East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) seperated from Pakistan? Why is Pakistan cesspool of Muslim terrorism? Where is the tolerant Islam every Muslim brags about? Why is there so much ignorance and bigotry between different ethnic groups in the Land of the "Pure"? Pakistan has become Na-Pakistan. Without American support Pakistan will cease to exist - why? Every Pakistani journalist writes that Jinnah had a dream of Pakistan as a secular country where everyone is free to practice their religion - what happened?
Ram Chand who is denying there are not problems in Pak, lot of problems. But atleast I can get a place to live where ever I want. Now watch this video.

http://www.forumpakistan.com/india-expo ... 20734.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ram

Post by Ram »

iffo wrote:
Ram
Ram Chand who is denying there are not problems in Pak, lot of problems. But atleast I can get a place to live where ever I want. Now watch this video.
http://www.forumpakistan.com/india-expo ... 20734.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Typical Islamic response - watch this video or read this book. How many Muslims from India have sought refugee status in Pakistan? On the contrary thousands of Muslim intellectuals, writers, actors, poets and actors have moved to India from Pakistan in last 50 years.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।

iffo

Post by iffo »

Ram
Typical Islamic response - watch this video or read this book.
hahaha, :*) Ram the Canadian you have a good night Eh ....

Ram

Post by Ram »

iffo wrote:
Ram
Typical Islamic response - watch this video or read this book.
hahaha, :*) Ram the Canadian you have a good night Eh ....
hahaha? What kind of Islamic response is this? Yesterday in Karachi, the Land of the Pure about 50 Muslims were slaughtered by Muslims in Pakistan. Almost everyday, Muslims are killing Muslims. Since the partition, FIFTY times more Muslims have been killed by Muslims in Pakistan than by Hindus in India. Poor Jinnah, he is turning over and over in his grave. And the great poet Iqbal is crying like a baby instead of singing the glory of the Islamic hell he helped create.

Muslim soldiers of Pakistani army killed about 3 million East Pakistani Muslims, including hundreds of Muslim professors and Muslim students. Where is Allah? Why Allah is making Muslims kill Muslims?

The Homeland created by traitor Jinnah for the Muslims of India is sliding into hell day by day and all you can say, "hahaha, watch this video, read this book". Absolutely pathetic!
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।