Why I am done with Islam

Share your story.
manfred

Re: Why I am done with Islam

Post by manfred »

Reverted_to_Islam wrote:Its rather unfortunate jane that you are lost to the beaty of islam.....i am a revert to islam and it seems that i understand it because allah has blessed me.....there is a life after death that is eternal and the way to get their is dificult it is not for the weak lazy or the impatient......the more hardship you go through the more reward you obtain....your questions are easily answered however it seems you have got to the point of beyond help you can e-mail me if you would like a truthful answer to any questions.....i have met and helped a few female reverts to islam because they are often misled by men as the understanding of certain rituals....above all we muslims do things because allah told us too or because its the way the prophet peace be upon him told us too....islam is very simple obey and be rewarded
explain in what way the death cult of Islam is beautiful.
also, Islam tells you that your final destiny is already decided before birth, so all your pitiful groping around for reward is in vain.

allah says in the quran he will torture whoever he wants. maybe you? knee excercises 5 times a day will save you from your mentally ill god?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
kykhoor

Post by kykhoor »

Hi Janedoe , welcome to the real world of where we actually use our GOD GIVEN BRAINS ,
I for one am really happy by your move , well done !!!!

Now i beleive that mohammed had a agenda whether political \ social however,the guy used the TORAH & BIBLE as his master piece to mix his potion of deceit , covering the real urge to control & acquire wealth , & naturally satisfy his loins.

But , and this is a big but , the peacefull part of the koran is highjacked from the TORAH & BIBLE --- which you are familiar with right? so it is quiet evident how the wicked one satan , conned this mo into mixing both good & bad into one solution = koran , the bad side of the koran is unexceptable to all humans including yourself , but you certainly cannot deny the spiritual touch of GOD ( not allah ) , that you would have felt when you mediditated on the peacefull suras \ versus . ---- this i am expecting was your experiance , since the word of GOD never returns null & void --- So my advice to you , yes take some time off , to reflect on other things in your life -- exacly what you & your beatifull daughter needs right now.

Just reflect on what i am saying & keep far from those mullahs, girl ,you are better, more powerfull than you know !!!! What you need now more than ever is true, true peace . mail me lets have a better chat if you intr.
RichardTheLionheart

Post by RichardTheLionheart »

Reverted_to_Islam wrote:i am a revert to islam and it seems that i understand it because allah has blessed me....
What religion were you before you 'reverted' to Islam?
Ex-Muslims needed to answer my questions: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4519 Serious posts only.
Reverted_to_Islam

Post by Reverted_to_Islam »

I was on the religion of shaitan......which was following my desires.....i had knowledge of paulinism also know as christianity
Centaur

Post by Centaur »

just wonder any knowledge of paedophilia,terrorism, sex mania also known as islam?
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist
Ram

Post by Ram »

Reverted_to_Islam wrote:I was on the religion of shaitan......which was following my desires.....i had knowledge of paulinism also know as christianity
Why do you use the word "Reverted"? Were you born in a Muslim family and left Islam and reconverted back (reverted)?
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.
pvb

Post by pvb »

Because they are reverting back to 700AD!!

Congrats Janedoe- stay safe!
Ram

Post by Ram »

Reverted_to_Islam wrote:I was on the religion of shaitan......which was following my desires.....i had knowledge of paulinism also know as christianity
I congratulate Jandoe for rejecting the Fascitic cult of Pedophile Prophet Muhammad. I urge Reverted to read the Quran on your own without any "guidance" from a mullah, a Muslim. Reverted should read the book indenpedantly and understand his true meaning, then he or she should decide if he or she wants to remain a Muslim.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.
Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Janedoe,
Indeed, your first hand experience should be a pillar and guide to other Muslim woman who still think, Islam is their shining and guiding light to happiness. Back in January I posted the following tong-n-cheek. Titled I am thinking to convert to Islam.
I wish I had read your post before posing mine, your post could have provided me with more "juice" to include.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5605itled
ldnchk

Post by ldnchk »

Ah yes, one of the biggest lies muslims like to tell. You accuse us of following Paul yet you follow the lone testimony of an insane man. Have you ever even read a Bible? If you were ever actually Christian you would know it was a lie. Did you ever read God's warning about whispering angels? Read Galatians 1:6-10. There are also countless passages warning you of false prophets but guess you just fell for the lies hook line and sinker. Either that or you are just a muslim pretending to have been Christian (also a popular new tactic or try and convert gullible people).

The other lie is "we are all born muslim" which is completely bogus - here is a good article on it for you to read:
http://www.faithfreedom.org/articles/fr ... -a-muslim/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please spend more time on this site and enlighten yourself.