On leaving Islam and such

Share your story.
Porcelain Woman

On leaving Islam and such

Post by Porcelain Woman »

Last edited by Porcelain Woman on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

enceladus

Re: On leaving Islam and such

Post by enceladus »

Porcelain Woman wrote:I started up a little blog about my nightmare to and from Islam. So far I am keeping it hidden from the public eye, since last time I made such a blog, I was harassed for it. But once I have managed to write down the gist of it all, and once I have managed to clarify my status with a recognized Bet Din, I think I will change the settings so that people can view it. If you want the url, please mail me or send a message here.

I would like to point out to the people who write their stories in here, that if you are living with or in touch with Muslims still, weigh your words well. I am sure there are many Muslims who come here and just read, especially since this is an open forum (ie anyone can click their way in here and read). Chances are that your spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend/family is/are reading your posts.

As for the 6% of this forum who are Jewish; be very, very cautious. I say this out of experience. I live in an area in Europe where there are many Muslims, and sadly the majority of them are uneducated. If someone would find out you are Jewish then - chas v'shalom!! - they could make an example out of you. You become Israel to them. I know this all too well. So be careful, and navigate wisely.

Let the rabbi know you exist, in case something should happen to you. Call or visit him regularly. If you are a woman, establish a close contact with the rabbi's wife instead. Let them know you. And if you live in a Muslim neighborhood, try as best as you can to relocate. Don't wear your religion on your sleeve. This might actually harm you!

I admire you all, regardless of religious affiliation (if any!), for being strong enough to get out of Islam.

/PW

Welcome, Porcelain Woman! Great to have you here!

Yes, how right you are. How easy it is for the imams and mullahs to have a scapegoat (like Israel) to focus their people's emotions onto. Doing that mean that they (the Islamic leaders) ***completely avoid*** scrutiny of their own situation.

Although I'm not Jewish myself, I've always found the Hebrew (and Yiddish) languages to be interesting.
I know a few words (very few) in both languages - "shalom" and "mazel tov" in Hebrew, and things like "putz" in Yiddish... ;)

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts! Bye for now -
- enceladus

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

That is such an important thing for people to read and learn, specially for those who joined Islam without understanding it., such blogs,books, websites will immensely help them dearest Porcelain Woman..

Life is long and the longer people like you live the more others will get help . please completer your project..

with best wishes
yeezevee

xtr00

Post by xtr00 »

Porcelain Woman wrote:I started up a little blog about my nightmare to and from Islam. So far I am keeping it hidden from the public eye, since last time I made such a blog, I was harassed for it. But once I have managed to write down the gist of it all, and once I have managed to clarify my status with a recognized Bet Din, I think I will change the settings so that people can view it. If you want the url, please mail me or send a message here.

I would like to point out to the people who write their stories in here, that if you are living with or in touch with Muslims still, weigh your words well. I am sure there are many Muslims who come here and just read, especially since this is an open forum (ie anyone can click their way in here and read). Chances are that your spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend/family is/are reading your posts.

As for the 6% of this forum who are Jewish; be very, very cautious. I say this out of experience. I live in an area in Europe where there are many Muslims, and sadly the majority of them are uneducated. If someone would find out you are Jewish then - chas v'shalom!! - they could make an example out of you. You become Israel to them. I know this all too well. So be careful, and navigate wisely.

Let the rabbi know you exist, in case something should happen to you. Call or visit him regularly. If you are a woman, establish a close contact with the rabbi's wife instead. Let them know you. And if you live in a Muslim neighborhood, try as best as you can to relocate. Don't wear your religion on your sleeve. This might actually harm you!

I admire you all, regardless of religious affiliation (if any!), for being strong enough to get out of Islam.

/PW

Well good luck with trying to escape The Irresistible One, who have conquered mankind through death.
As long you worship One True God, it is better for you and hopefully He shows His Mercy on you and on us aswell.

Wootah

Post by Wootah »

xtr00 wrote:Well good luck with trying to escape The Irresistible One, who have conquered mankind through death.
I don't think anyone could summarise Islam better.
As long you worship One True God, it is better for you and hopefully He shows His Mercy on you and on us aswell.
The tragedy for Muslims, they worship a God they cannot trust.

xtr00

Post by xtr00 »

Wootah wrote:
xtr00 wrote:Well good luck with trying to escape The Irresistible One, who have conquered mankind through death.
This is not a tragedy, this is to make us aware that what ever actions we do will not get us free ticket to heaven, not unlike Jews who said they are going to heaven or Christians. Anyone who enter heaven will be through the Mercy of Allah.

Wootah

Post by Wootah »

xtr00 wrote:
Wootah wrote:
This is not a tragedy, this is to make us aware that what ever actions we do will not get us free ticket to heaven, not unlike Jews who said they are going to heaven or Christians. Anyone who enter heaven will be through the Mercy of Allah.
So, if by being a Muslim there is no benefit or increased chance you will get into Heaven, why be a Muslim?
If we rely on the mercy of Allah then: do Muslim and non-Muslim alike have the same chance of going to Heaven?
Wouldn't a non-Muslim has a greater chance of getting into Heaven because Allah is merciful and they will need more mercy?
Do you trust that Allah will reward you Heaven or not?

Ibn Rushd

Post by Ibn Rushd »

I have turned Jewish too. There are not many of us out there, but you are not alone.
There is no Master but the Master, and QT-1 is his Prophet.

Asimov's robot story "Reason"

xtr00

Post by xtr00 »

Wootah wrote:
xtr00 wrote: This is not a tragedy, this is to make us aware that what ever actions we do will not get us free ticket to heaven, not unlike Jews who said they are going to heaven or Christians. Anyone who enter heaven will be through the Mercy of Allah.
So, if by being a Muslim there is no benefit or increased chance you will get into Heaven, why be a Muslim?
If we rely on the mercy of Allah then: do Muslim and non-Muslim alike have the same chance of going to Heaven?
Wouldn't a non-Muslim has a greater chance of getting into Heaven because Allah is merciful and they will need more mercy?

Allah will show His mercy to whoever He wills.
For muslims who obey God, God have made promised with them that they will enter His paradise.
For disbeliever in The Quran and Allah, Allah has promised them hell.

Now you tell me who have more rights to receive His Mercy?
Now you tell me where do you fit?
Last edited by xtr00 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wootah

Post by Wootah »

xtr00 wrote:
Wootah wrote:

Allah will show His mercy to whoever He wills.
For muslims who obey God, God have made promised with them that they will enter His paradise.
For disbeliever in The Quran and Allah, Allah has promised them hell.

OK so to my mind, you just made two different statements.
1 - you claim Allah allows whomever he wills to enter heaven and
2 - you claim God has promised heaven to muslims and hell to non-muslims

You are not relying on Allah's will, you expect a just reward for just service.
Now you tell me who have more rights to receive His Mercy?
Now you tell me where do you fit?
Well mercy can only definitionally be shown to the guilty. How can I show mercy to someone that is innocent?
You know where I fit. None are innocent, all are guilty, all will require mercy.

xtr00

Post by xtr00 »

I am relying on Allah's Mercy and His Wills.
Yes you are right, we all are guilty in someway or other and we all will need His Mercy.

Actually He gives paradise and rewards to whomever He wills.
Rest whomever He forgives is His decision.
We can all hope for His mercy and seek forgiveness and repent to Him.
As He said in Hadith Qudsi:

Hadith Qudsi 1:
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said:

When Allah decreed the Creation He pledged Himself by writing in His book which is laid down with Him: My mercy prevails over my wrath.
It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah).

In here again God shows that He indeed is the Most Merciful.

Hadith Qudsi 34:
On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) say: Allah the Almighty said:

O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it.

It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal). Its chain of authorities is sound.

Well all I can say is that God have mercy on our souls, ameen.

manfred

Post by manfred »

Why should those who change their religion be killed?

Who DOES God want to save? Some people,but not all? Why?

This special promise given to Muslims, who told you about it? How do you know it's true?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Wootah

Post by Wootah »

xtr00 wrote:I am relying on Allah's Mercy and His Wills. Yes you are right, we all are guilty in someway or other and we all will need His Mercy.
So why is it just if anyone goes to Hell? If we are all guilty then how is Allah just to show mercy to one person and not show mercy to another?
xtr00 wrote:Actually He gives paradise and rewards to whomever He wills.
Rest whomever He forgives is His decision.
We can all hope for His mercy and seek forgiveness and repent to Him.
Well all I can say is that God have mercy on our souls, ameen.
It just feels like an intellectual retreat now: you are asserting that God can do what he wills and who are we to question God.

I will start a new topic on one part of your post because it is something I don't understand: shirk.

sparky

Post by sparky »

Ibn Rushd wrote:I have turned Jewish too. There are not many of us out there, but you are not alone.
Hey Ibn Rushd! I didn't know that. Have you written your story down anywhere?

Ibn Rushd

Post by Ibn Rushd »

My testimony is on the old forum and our Wiki. I wrote it back in 2004-5, but I have discovered a place where I can be Jewish and most likely not worry about attacks.

Porcelain Woman

Last edited by Porcelain Woman on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ram

Post by Ram »

xtr00 wrote:Allah will show His mercy to whoever He wills.
Who cares what Allah wills. He has no power. Allah is just a figment of Pedophile Prophet Muhammad's imagination. It is very likely that Prophet Muhammad never even existed.
xtr00 wrote:For muslims who obey God, God have made promised with them that they will enter His paradise.
What proof do you have? Please don't give me a circular arguement.
xtr00 wrote:For disbeliever in The Quran and Allah, Allah has promised them hell. Now you tell me who have more rights to receive His Mercy? Now you tell me where do you fit?
Allah sounds like a moronic idiot. Why would he send me to hell? I have done nothing. I just mind my business and your vindictive Allah is going to send me to hell? What kind of crap is this? Plus what mercy? Are Muslim better human beings? Don't Muslims commit crimes? Muslims also rape and kill others for the fun of it - what kind of this moron whom you call Allah?

How does Allah decide who should go hell? What's his reasoning? Why would he send a person like me to hell? I have not done anything wrong, I have not killed anyone or raped anyone. If you apply this logic, surely Prophet Muhammad is burning in hell forever. He raped a little girl named Ayesha - didn't he?
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

itsme

Post by itsme »

Ibn Rushd wrote:I have turned Jewish too. There are not many of us out there, but you are not alone.
An honest question,

Can anyone just convert into a Jew?? All this while I thought Jew is a race.

Heh, as I'm thinking about it, if it is possible, it would be strange to see a chinese claiming himself Jew. :lol:

Porcelain Woman

Last edited by Porcelain Woman on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ibn Rushd

Post by Ibn Rushd »

Yes, the Chinese Jews formed a sizeable trading community, but a couple centuries ago their last rabbi died, and they gradually assimilated more into the Chinese culture, so that few traits (eg. sabbath) remain. I am not sure if they have performed Aliya, or anyone has gone to them.