Well-known female Muslim Youtuber leaves Islam!

Share your story.
khaled12313

Re: Well-known female Muslim Youtuber leaves Islam!

Post by khaled12313 »

i do not want to be amuslim any more
and if told any one aboyt that i would be killed
what should i do ?
help me please

enceladus

Post by enceladus »

khaled12313 wrote:iam arab egyptian want to leav islam.. iam 24...married and welling to change my life ... what should i do ... is it realy i have to accept beeing a muslim ?
i need help
Welcome, khaled!

Ok, about leaving Islam. My advice would be that you don't tell anyone. A suggestion - if anyone asks any questions, either tell them to mind their own business, or tell them that you're not "devout".
( "Devout" basically means "hard-line, full-on belief". )

One possible thing you can do that could help you avoid going to prayers would be to get involved in some kind of work - even if it is voluntary work. The busier you can become with anything that doesn't involve Islam, the better. That will give you a ready-made excuse to fend people off with - "I'm busy here." Even better if the work involves helping others - that'll make you seem really "virtuous" to those who are still Muslim!

Another idea is to see if you can think of anyone that you know who is not religious (this might be a bit harder, I think). A friend or acquaintance. If you can think of someone like that, see if it may be possible to stay with them for a while. Hmm, but that mightn't be easy, given that you're married. Anyway, just thought I'd mention that.

You (and indeed anyone) have the *right* to religious freedom. That means that you have the freedom to be anything you like - atheist (which I am - we don't believe in any god), Buddhist or anything else. There is no need to believe in a "god".

Oh, and I should also say - there is no need to rush things. Take your time as to which path you choose to follow.

Another bit of advice I can give is for you to just relax and enjoy your new-found freedom! Freedom might seem a bit odd at first, given that you've probably had Islam non-stop since you were very young. Anyway, I'm sure that you'll soon become used to it.

Very best wishes to you! I hope you'll pop in here again soon and let us know how things are going!
Bye for now -
- enceladus

byteresistor

Post by byteresistor »

Welcome back to the real world and reason.

tara

Post by tara »

WOW Kimdonesia you have a very similar story to mine (except i was born to muslim parents).
I used to be active on muslim forums and used to defend Islam all the time, and I had several fanclubs too. Now the same people find everythign I say "illogical" and now I am called ignorant all the time in those forums..
Most people tell me I was never really a muslim to begin with because a true muslim never leaves Islam.

enceladus

Post by enceladus »

tara wrote:WOW Kimdonesia you have a very similar story to mine (except i was born to muslim parents).
I used to be active on muslim forums and used to defend Islam all the time, and I had several fanclubs too. Now the same people find everythign I say "illogical" and now I am called ignorant all the time in those forums..
Most people tell me I was never really a muslim to begin with because a true muslim never leaves Islam.
Welcome, tara!
Yeah, that seems to be what they all say - that "a true muslim never leaves Islam."
It is ***really great*** to see people like you here. People who have enough intelligence that they've been able to figure things out for themselves.
I'm glad that (in your case) the brainwashing of Islam proved to be ineffective in the end.
Bye for now -
- enceladus

Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Cassie wrote:Well done, girl. Keep it up. Be strong knowing that a god, if She exists,
Of course God is a woman. Why? Simple. Because you're a woman.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

tara wrote:WOW Kimdonesia you have a very similar story to mine (except i was born to muslim parents).
I used to be active on muslim forums and used to defend Islam all the time, and I had several fanclubs too. Now the same people find everythign I say "illogical"
Next time they say that to you, just simply ask them why it's illogical and watch how they can't explain themselves.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

first welcome KimDonesia. second I'm troubled that you went on public, despite you aware possibility of harm.
no ex Muslim here, ever done that and rightly so IMO.
there are certain individuals, that have done that. but they have the means to assure their safety.
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

Desert Gangsta

Post by Desert Gangsta »

I was going to suggest you to write for Kafir girl's blog, but it seems that something has happened to her.
I've been Inspired by Muhammad too.

RichardTheLionheart

Post by RichardTheLionheart »

I salute your bravery KimDonesia, it takes a lot of courage to leave Islam and publicly state so. I do have to say I really like your Youtube videos, and I'm not impressed by any of the responses from Muslims against you.

Looking forward to new posts and videos in the future. Stay safe! :)
Ex-Muslims needed to answer my questions: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4519 Serious posts only.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

dear RichardTheLionheart , dear Desert Gangsta and ygalg .. and otherfriends who write in to FFI .. some of you ffi guys should go and comment on those tubes.. become a member of youtube..

Here is the most recent video some one added to counter KimDonesia .m please go and through a comment on it.. Let Readers Muslims and no-Muslim read them.. Most importantly be polite.. and here is that video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyQ7n-C5BBM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

with best
yeezevee

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Interesting in that Video I posted a comment actually Verse from Quran.. SOME RASCALS deleted it., Guys go there and post comments.. on EVERY Ahmed Deedat Videos.. IT IS VITAL TO COUNTER Mr. Deedat's rubbish against Christianity and Christ... That too these Idiots are putting up that video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyQ7n-C5BBM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to counter "KimDonesia left Islam"..

yeezevee

itsme

Post by itsme »

Hi Kim,

I've seen your youtube video before when you were still a Muslim. When I saw your video, I was like... "okay, she must have just heard or read about the 'gentle' side of Islam". Although I was born a Muslim, but I can relate to all you said about the religion. My father was a convert to Islam so most of his family isn't a Muslim. Despite being non-Muslims they are wayyy better than my Muslim family members.

That's when I began to ask the things you have asked. Some Muslim guy who was trying so hard to convince me about the Good of Islam sent me this.

"And whomsoever Allâh wills to guide, He opens his breast to Islâm, and whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his breast closed and constricted, as if he is climbing up to the sky." ( Quran6:125)

So you see, people like us are predestinied to go to Hell. But they (Muslims) all claim that Allah the compassionate. What is so compassionate about leading people astray and destinied to be tortured in Hell? Simple logic. But if you bring logic up to these people they simply shove it away. You will be the fool. And they we tell, that we are the living proof of those people whom Allah let astray.

My family wasn't a staunch Muslim, though they don't drink alcohol, or eat pork, they didn't pray complete 5 times a day. But when I was 16 I wanted to be a good Muslim. I prayed, I fasted, I read the Quran. But the more I read, the more contradictions I've found. It's so disheartening and sad. I was 'very, very, very' dissapointed actually. I was looking for the "perfect" God. The 'perfect' religion. So despite my search I find fallacy in the religion. So according to the Muslims, I've been let astrayed by Allah because Allah actually wants me to go to Hell.

Your 2 years in the religion compared to my nearly all my life being in it, I had loads of 'brainwashing' to clear. That's what Islam all about, brainwashing.

Mr Preet

Post by Mr Preet »

itsme, welcome to FFI forum! Was that supposed to be a 'leaving' testimony?

What you said about your non-muslim relatives being better humans is so true. At least they are not so obsessed about protecting a helpless god called Allah swt and it's his Paedo ForProfit Mohammad (piss be unto him)

Anna Doe

Hi Kimdonesia

Post by Anna Doe »

Hi Brave, funny and gentle Kimdonesia! (yeah, Muslims also spoke to you like that when you converted, right? :D )
Welcome to FFI!

I would like to tell you that I also think the reason you left islam is very noble. I wish more converts would take a minute and think how islam sees dogs (and pigs and Jews and Hindus and Christians etc) and think how they can believe in a religion that say that god will torture their family, friends and billions of other good people forever and ever.

You are doing a great job! Thank you and please be careful.

PS: If you have a few minutes, could you answer my questions on your youtube channel please?

I have a question: when you were a Muslim, did you ever read about Ex-muslims claims? Were you interested to read critics about islam? Did you know that mohamed had sex with Aisha and her age? Did you see some errors, contradictions, non-sense in the koran or you didn't see them? Do you now after you (re)read it with a critical mind? I mean as a Muslim, were you ever interested to find out if some people found mistakes in the koran or to find out if mohamed ever made something bad? What did you think when you learn he waged wars and beheaded tied prisonners (even if you believed then? they were guilty, did you feel some unease? I want to know because I am curious but also I want to know if even though a Muslim shows complete faith, is there little cracks he doesn't admit...

---

I think that converts to islam are naturally less afraid to proclaim their apostasy, and the young even less.

Yes more and more born-Muslims are leaving the cult, but they cannot always say it and even less criticize islam openly: they can be threatened by Muslims, especially in Muslim countries but also they don't always want to criticize because of their families: in some cases they don't want to hurt their love ones who love them as well, but also in other cases, it is their families who are the most dangerous to them and it is not easy to protect yourself from people close to you.

Converts have less dilemma and more familial and friendly support when they want to warn others or criticize islam. Their brainwashing was also shorter and with less damage: I think converts have non-islamic values like rights and freedoms that they take more for granted and they see (naively?) those achievements as strong and indestructible (stronger than maybe they are or than Muslim-born apostates see them because of their islamic experiences). Apostate converts will feel safe, strong and in their right, notably to be critic and speak up their mind, more naturally, because most of them felt like that before their conversion.
Their own feelings and reactions to their own apostasy may be much less challenging and demanding. They had a Non-islamic basis/identity before the exchange to an islamic one, so the "reboot" can be easier, the recovery shorter. Muslims have all kind of fears that Non-muslims have less now than ever. They will have much less fear of the (islamic) hell, of god, of allah, much less fear of their environment, of the authorities etc...

I always thought that one of the biggest blow to islam will come from converts to islam. Converts who usually leave islam in the first 5 years.

Islamocritics claim that "moderate" Muslims are a Trojan Horse but I think that converts are a Trojan Horse as well, but to islam.

Muslims are so happy that their dawa is working, that they don't see it coming.

Dawaganda had worked in the past but times have changed. Then there was no opposition movement, no anti-dawa movement. There was no dissent too as critics and apostates were silenced or killed in dar al islam, and there was rare knowledge of islam in dar al harb.

Now not only the internet is a mighty weapon against islam where you can find news, critics and testimonies against islam, but people are more educated and have stronger open-mind and critical minds than ever because of our secular, enlightened, diversed and literate societies/environments. People are more able, willing and apt to change their mind. Nowadays, you will have people who have changed religions many times! It seems to me quite a new trend since the 60s, I think before that people mostly never changed their religion or changed it once at most.

Please check the important testimony of Abdul Quddus, another convert turned apostate. It is a little long, especially at the beginning but full of concise and mind-opening islamocritical material (although he still think a few good things about islam). He said he came to islam because of his tolerance and open-mind, and left it because of his tolerance and open-mind.

I think that converts, especially the young and the women who sooner or later will realize they were misleaded or misleading themselves, will leave islam in droves every year and will more and more speak against islam, and they know islam: islamocritics numbers will go exponential and Muslims will be in shock.

Muslims are so proud of converts and brandish them as badges: conversion to islam are not the reason why islam is the fastest religion, making more babies is, but Muslims claim it is. Conversion to islam in such numbers in the West is a new surprising for some phenomenom and it has some impact on Non-muslims and a lot of impact on Muslims and islam. Like oil money and scientists like Bucaille, it is sadly strenghtening islam.

BUT, converts are still few compared to Muslims. Muslims ego blossom looking at converts videos but in real life, they will know one, a couple or none converts. There are some converts coming to the mosques, every conversion is advertised, but converts numbers at the prayers are not increasing in a dramatic way. Actually I am pretty sure that converts faces are disappearing while other converts faces are appearing. But they are not swelling.

On the contrary, there are not many knowledgeable islamocritics yet. Yes I have seen the anti-islam and anti-Muslims crowds grow dramatically in the last few years in the news groups, blogs and forums however they don't always know about islam or know some but cannot support. But those converts who are and will apostate, know islam. Sometimes more than Muslims. They have studied with full enthusiasm the islamic scriptures, they have been practicing Muslims with full zeal, they have been submitting to allah and loving mohamed, they have defended islam with all their force. And they have found out that mohamed was a bad guy and islam is a violent dangerous immoral fascist fascist ideology. And those converts who are and will apostate are swelling. Those converts will enlighten the dhimmis/apologists/uninformed and soon Muslims won't be able to not pay attention too. As usual they will be in denial, but still... The storm that came after Kimdonesia's apostasy announcement is a clue to what may happen on a daily basis soon. Will Clerics hesitate in the future to convert?

----

Oh la la... And I thought I will never again write long posts... I thought that yahoobuzz, youtube comments format had changed me... I even wanted to name by blog "Anna Doe in shorts" :lol:

Oh well... :oops:

Vaccinate yourself against islam: read the koran!
Orenda: islam orders women to hide themselves so rapists won't be tempted to harass them, it is as stupid as to ask colored people to hide themselves so racists won't be tempted to harass them

enceladus

Post by enceladus »

itsme wrote:Hi Kim,
(snip)
So you see, people like us are predestinied to go to Hell.

Hmmph... so Muslims would have you believe!
( I'm an atheist, btw.... )
It's all nonsense, of course. It's the old story - "toe the line, or else this will happen...."
itsme wrote: Your 2 years in the religion compared to my nearly all my life being in it, I had loads of 'brainwashing' to clear. That's what Islam all about, brainwashing.
Agreed! It sure is! Anyway, ***welcome!*** I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts!
Bye for now -
- enceladus

praisehimalleluia

Post by praisehimalleluia »

Hey there, Kim,

Its nice to hear your testimony. Indeed, enlightenment has approached you. You're not the first one either to be a Muslim, then study it and realize later, it was inhumane for a faith that people blindly accept. So much are hidden from the surface that we once knew and thought it was good. I exited my way out as well and know how you feel.

Well I would say, ignore them who judges you for what you choose to believe. Islam is propagated by those muslims who do not know their own scripture thoroughly but twist and turn the words of the Quran and Sunnah for their benefit that it proclaims peace. The whole website that claims it is peaceful and beautiful are in fact not into the reality it holds. Most reverts who convert to Islam often find themselves, upon much research and studies of the faith, opting out.

I am happy for your discovery.

Turbopower

Post by Turbopower »

God's existence can't be proven according to you so that means that God doesn't exist? By the way you were on of those pro hadith muslims.
While God asks us to live by the Quran and not the hadith, so thats where you fail :)

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

While God asks us to live by the Quran and not the hadith, so thats where you fail :)
Don't Do that Turbo., If you strictly live by Quran, You will be in trouble.

And later don't blame ffi folks for your troubles that "You didn't know that simple fact strictly live by Quran will put you in trouble"

islamtillthedayidie

Post by islamtillthedayidie »

Im am disgraced by what people are saying about islam. how its a religion of hate etc. when in reality its a religion of peace. Allah (swt) has given enough signs for the non-beleivers to follow the path that is right Islam. additionally islam is the fastest growing religion