Child Abduction-Middle East

Share your story.
foradlijamal

Child Abduction-Middle East

Post by foradlijamal »

I havent posted here in quite some time.
Anyways I have a 3 year old son with a muslim man. I probably said this in my older posts but it has been nothing short of a total nitemare since I gave birth to my son. I went through 2 1/2 years of a custody case with him. I have diagnosed my ex as a psychopath as he meets all of the traits.
I am getting increasingly concerned that he is going to abduct my son. Recently I have read about child abductions to Islamic Countries and it is heart breaking. I dont think I read one story where the child was returned or rescued.
Here is my problem. My ex is a smart psychopath. He would never threaten to kidnap my son. And I know its not going to be the first visitation or the 5th or even the 25th but I know that one day Im going to hand my son over and he is never going to come back to me.
Islam has changed my life irrevocably. Before I knew of Islam, experienced it and encountered a family of muslim sociopaths, I was a different person. I see the world through a different set of eyes now.
I am court ordered to give this man visitation. But what judge? What custody evaluator? Is going to help me when my son is taken far far away. To a place people here dont understand...cant comprehend.
Im not handing my son over. Im not. I refuse to be one of those mothers at a vigil holding a candle for her lost child. I refuse to have to learn the news and fall to the floor weeping. Over my dead body.
“Smart people are the easiest to con, because they think they are too smart to be conned.”

yeezevee

Re: Child Abduction-Middle East

Post by yeezevee »

foradlijamal
I havent posted here in quite some time.

Anyways I have a 3 year old son with a muslim man. I probably said this in my older posts but it has been nothing short of a total nitemare since I gave birth to my son. I went through 2 1/2 years of a custody case with him. I have diagnosed my ex as a psychopath as he meets all of the traits.
welcome back to ffi and glad to read you again dear foradlijamal. So the boy is now 3 year old viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1030" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What is important in all this mess is the Boy.. and the motherly Love to him. Indeed your former husband is a player and a potential Psycho., Please don't forget what "luca" replied to you in your earlier thread at viewtopic.php?p=26779#p26779" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ., What is good here is that you are in West unlike women folk living Muslim land with similar troubles. At least your life is not in danger. As you are living in west, as long as you are a strong willed person there is help for people like you. So don't hesitate to Fight for your rights openly..
Here is my problem. My ex is a smart psychopath. He would never threaten to kidnap my son. And I know its not going to be the first visitation or the 5th or even the 25th but I know that one day Im going to hand my son over and he is never going to come back to me.
well If he is smart..psychopath or not he should be able to realize "ISLAM IS JUNK CULT".. he just needs right education and direction.., But if he is physical abuser.. then stay away from such psychos.
Islam has changed my life irrevocably. Before I knew of Islam, experienced it and encountered a family of muslim sociopaths, I was a different person. I see the world through a different set of eyes now.
well., your case is NOT new...That happened to ALL THE WOMEN FOLK who moved in to Islam by Hook or crook some times even by FORCE since that Arabian pagan Muhammad started this cult, . You can see that in Quran and you can see that in the cation of Mr. PBUH .. the prophet of Islam.. the Cult.., The worst problem here is THE MALE SPECIES that came out of such women folk do not realize that Islam is nothing but PAGAN CULT .. CULT OF ARABIAN BEDOUIN BABOONS. But times are changing fast. we are in 21st century ., We just have to take one man a time out of this cult.
I am court ordered to give this man visitation. But what judge? What custody evaluator? Is going to help me when my son is taken far far away. To a place people here dont understand...cant comprehend.
Im not handing my son over. Im not. I refuse to be one of those mothers at a vigil holding a candle for her lost child. I refuse to have to learn the news and fall to the floor weeping. Over my dead body.
Well we also need to educate these STUPID JUDGES.., May we should send judge FFI link and ask these bums to read & learn about this Muhammad's CULT.

Any way I am so glad to read you again..

with best wishes to you & your little boy..
yeezevee

Sten

Post by Sten »

This is a question that always interests me, and please don't take it the wrong way, but if your ex husband is a psychopath why did you marry him in the first place? Surely you spent enough time around him before marriage to figure out his personality? I am not preaching or denigrating you here, I am genuinely interested in how a reasonable person can agree to spend the rest of their lives with someone like this.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

foradlijamal

Post by foradlijamal »

No I dont mind you asking at all. I understand why a person would wonder.

I never married him actually. He was my boss. I worked for him and we began dating. I got pregnant 6 months into the relationship. And from there on out it was very on and off.

You see I never knew he was one until it was too late. Psychopaths are often very charming, intelligent and blend right into society. How can I explain it. Well lets just say when a person BELIEVES their own lies it is easy for you to believe them to.
For the first year of knowing him I was kept at a large distance and we only saw eachother rarely. Of course I started having instincts that something was not right but he was very intoxicating.
Obviously I do believe that there is some sick part of me that was attracted to this type of man. Water always seeks its own level right? I have swallowed this.

Maybe this paragraph will help it make sense.

Who would ever get involved with a psychopath to begin with, right?

Some people may ask (or think), “How could you have been so stupid to be taken in to such a degree?” Or they may think, “I would never be that stupid and be that big of a sucker.” Who in their right mind would ever get involved with a psychopath to begin with, right? Some people are born to a psychopathic parent or have a psychopathic family member. They may not even realize this person is a psychopath, but may just think of them as a “difficult” family member, as a “bully”, as someone who has a knack for routinely making them feel “guilty” if they don’t do what the family member wants, who tends to “play people against each other”, often providing misinformation to keep things stirred up, who has “control issues”, or who has a tendency to exaggerate or stretch the truth to their own advantage.

Others are targeted by a psychopathic boss, co-worker, friend, acquaintance, or complete stranger. Still others are romantically targeted by the psychopath and initially have no idea that this fun and exiting new person they are involved with even is a psychopath.

Psychopaths are chameleons and have an “as if” personality. Early in life the psychopath learns to mimic others emotions and behavior, and mimicry is considered a dominant feature of psychopathy. (Cleckley, 1941; Meloy, 1988, 2001b). Psychopaths understand the dictionary meaning of words and from observing others learn to mimic the corresponding behavior indicating the appropriate emotion, but they do not actually feel the emotion. Deutch (1942) described the psychopath as having an “as if” personality. He will constantly shift his behavior depending on the situation he finds himself in, playing one role in one situation, and another in another situation, to help him get whatever he wants. His words, which carry no emotional weight to him, only function as triggers on others emotions to affect and manipulate behavior in the other person.

So, a psychopath looks, on the surface at least, just like you and me. A psychopath does not have a “neon flashing” sign on the forehead announcing what he or she is beneath the surface. Because they are superb actors, they can initially mimic emotions and behaviors you find important in a person better than a person who really possesses the actual qualities you value. But they can’t keep up the act forever, in an up close and personal relationship, and this is why psychopaths engage in whirlwind romances, sweeping you off your feet, often wanting to marry or move in together shortly after meeting you. In the beginning, a psychopath will size you up, determine if you are useful to him in some manner, determine the traits you value in yourself, determine your insecurities and weaknesses, and also your strengths (such as empathy, compassion, and loyalty), and how he can use them to manipulate you.

Some psychopaths like a challenge and will target someone who has something he envies, be it a personality trait, job, possession, etc., and he wants the challenge of bringing that person down. Others target those who are vulnerable is some manner, such as the newly divorced (especially those who have just received a divorce settlement), those who have suffered a recent loss such as death of a loved one, or the elderly. A psychopath can smell a persons vulnerabilities like you can smell a freshly baked apple pie. A study done by Dalhousie Researchers and published as A Pawn By Any Other Name determined that psychopathy is associated with a predatory memory, that they use this ability to actively sense and select their victims, much as a lion uses his senses to hunt the most vulnerable prey. More and more research is coming out, using technology such as MRI’s, which show that the brain of the psychopath processes emotions differently, and that the brain actually looks “different” when processing information than a with conscience person.

A psychopath can never love you, never bond with you, and any altruistic or caretaking behavior they occasionally engage in is nothing more than an act, a clever ploy, to help them get what they want. This is not to say that a psychopath in a romantic relationship does not like his target (they do have likes and dislikes), and that they are not sexually attracted to them, as sex is one of the great motivators in psychopathy. A psychopath who is sexually attracted to you, and determines you also have assets he can tap into thinks bingo! But just because he likes you in business or as a friend, or even if he likes you and is sexually attracted to you and marries you or lives with you, this does not mean he will not con, betray, and mistreat you in all sorts of manner. The psychopath will take advantage of romantic partner, family, friend, or stranger alike. But due to the psychopath’s convincing act , a victim does not initially realize this.

Once the psychopath determines the victim’s character traits, what they value, and their interests, the psychopath initially mirrors these things back to the victim as if he possesses these traits and interest himself. Victims of romantic psychopaths often refer to the early stages of the relationship with a psychopath as feeling as if they met their soul mate. This is because in a sense they did, as they are seeing their own good qualities mirrored back to them by the psychopath. Mirroring behavior builds rapport, creates a feeling of ease, of feeling understood and safe, because you see behavior that is familiar to you. Studies show that mirroring can build a deep sense of trust. It is a technique often taught in sales training as a way to help instantly establish rapport with a customer and is well known in the field of Neuro-linguistic programming. Researchers at Boston University Medical School studied this phenomenon using electroencephalographs and found that people engaging in rapport type behavior actually had some of their brain waves begin to spike at the same moments. But while most people engage in some degree of respectful and genuine interest based mirroring activity when they find another person interesting or attractive, the psychopath does it to the extreme with malicious intent.

So, a psychopath devoid of empathy, unbound by conscience or ethical considerations, can have no problem lying through his teeth to his victim in business or on a more personal basis, making all sorts of promises he has no intention of keeping, no problem using flowery romantic language, marrying you on Monday and declaring undying love and fidelity to you, then sleeping with the cute waitress down at the corner bar the very next day. Words are only words to him.

Many people have crossed paths with a psychopath, such as in the work place, been used by them, and never even realized it. Psychopaths often thrive in fast paced, chaotic businesses, and waste no time setting up patrons and pawns within the organization. They play the game of business (and life in general) as if they are playing a game of chess with winning the game (whatever the game happens to be to them) being the goal. A psychopath will identify a “pawn”--those who have something the psychopath wants and he will go to great lengths to ingratiate himself with this person, establish he is their good friend, loyal confidante, a person who can be trusted. The pawns can be anyone the psychopath feels will be of use to him, such as a high level executives secretary for example, since she has access to both the higher level executives and the inside company information.

He will also use his pawns to help gain access to influential people within the company and will ingratiate himself with these people, “patrons”, who will mentor him, take him under their wings, and protect him. Once the psychopath has manipulated people and has his network of support in place, he can begin his rise within the company, protected from accusations of those who see through him. As he rises, he will often undermine patrons and end up with their jobs, and many of his pawns who are no longer of use to him fall by the wayside. The executive’s secretary may never realize she was just being used, that the psychopath was neither her friend or a loyal confident, but she may wonder why he is suddenly too busy to ever “do lunch” anymore. As a person’s utility to the psychopath declines, they will be exposed to more of the psychopath’s darker side, to more glimpses behind the mask.

It is incomprehensible to a person of conscience that a person could be this deliberately deceitful and devoid of conscience. Media portrayals of most evil people, of most psychopaths, show them as easily recognizable monsters. But most psychopaths are not easily recognizable. It is only after being “hooked” by the psychopath’s web of deception, becoming deeply involved, then the mask the psychopath has been wearing begins to show serious signs of cracks, that the victim begins to realize that the psychopath seriously misrepresented himself or herself.

In a romantic relationship, when you factor in the psychopath initially presenting himself as having your own good values and traits, as representing whatever he determines you want or need, the attention and flattery lavished on you (they are usually very flattering to people they are trying to take advantage of whether in romance or other areas), his relaxed, yet self-assured manner, the charm most psychopaths are expert at turning on when they are “working it” or in the luring phase, then factor in his own special twist of personality, which is usually quite exciting and fun, along with his initial careful suppression of his bad traits--(they are not always entirely successful at this, but any small inconsistencies in behavior the victim initially sees is usually explained away as being typical or normal relationship problems)-- the better question may be: “How can one possibly resist getting involved with a psychopath who is not wearing a warning label?”

And that is the gist of why a person gets involved with a psychopath. They don’t realize what he or she really is beneath the surface of the alluring façade initially presented. If the victim is lucky, the psychopath will extract all they can from them, and once they have “used them up” they will discard them and move on. But even if they discard you, they will often times recycle through relationships, re-contacting you from time to time in order to not only maintain some degree of control over you, but to keep you on the back burner in case they ever need to use you again. But the victim who is struggling to break free of a psychopath not ready to let go, is like the struggling fly caught in the spider’s web, as many psychopaths do not like to let go of a “possession they own” and are not ready to discard. Although psychopaths do not “bond” with people, they do attach to their “possessions”, and remember that you are an object, an owned possession to the psychopath. They can become angry at losing their possession, therefore, they sometimes stalk and become very vindictive.

There is no “stereotypical victim” who gets entangled with a psychopath. Dr. Hare said that even professionals are sometimes conned and manipulated by the psychopath, even when dealing with a known psychopath. As author and therapist Susan Forward said, many bright, successful, psychologically aware women (and men) have been trapped in the invisible and deceptive web of the psychopath. Think it couldn’t happen to you? Think again. It happens everyday and it can happen to anybody.
“Smart people are the easiest to con, because they think they are too smart to be conned.”

foradlijamal

Post by foradlijamal »

yeezevee

Thank You for your reply.

I am mostly exhausted all of the time and wonder if what I write makes any sense. It is such a long horrible story knowing this man so I am usualy throwing around bits and pieces.

I am grateful that I do not live in an Islamic country. In fact when we were together he always talked about Taking me for vacation to Turkey. He said it was beautiful there. And later I found he taken his exwife (a muslim) there from the U.S. and kept her there against her will for 2 years. Her family had to professionally kidnap her to bring her back home. After that he moved to my state, I met him and I remember when her family came out here and tried to kill him. He had a broken nose and bruises everywhere. Of course at the time he told me her family beat him only because he left the marriage. Another lie. So I suppose it is a good thing I never vacationed to Turkey with him.

I am still scared of him. I have a physical reaction to him if he calls or comes to see my son. He has moved further away so I have less contact which is nice. For about the past 2 years he looks at me like he hates me. Like he wants me dead. And I dont say that lightly. Its enough to chill your bones. I actually caught he looking at me like that when we were together a few times but he did not notice that I saw him.
He is the closest I have ever felt to evil.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

foradlijamal ....
yeezevee

Thank You for your reply.
dear foradlijamal., after reading your above two responses., i want to tell you a story about a lady named Serrill Headley., you see her here with her kids..

That is Serrill Headley standing next to a horse and the boy standing next her is her son David Headley. Serrill Headley grew up in Bryn Mawr Philadelphia area and she meets an young Charming man Sayed Salim Gilani from paksitan. This dashing young man was working in Pakistani's Embassy also an avid musicologist and poet and he charms his way into the heart of Serrill Headley. So Serrill leaves Philadelphia’s Main Line to work as a secretary at the Pak embassy. They get married & had a good time as long as they were in US.

According to the present Pakistan's prime minister's public relations officer Danyal Gilani who is half-brother Serrill Headley's son you see in that picture. That boy David Headley was born in 1960 in Washington after her nubby Syed Saleem Gilani left Pak embassy and worked for Voice of America. In 1960, Serrill Headley and her hubby along their infant son, Daood, left the US bound for England aboard the ship America, and from there went on to Lahore. This is because Syed Saleem Gilani being a patriot of Pakistan wanted to help his country. The moment any young man with a bit of sympathy to Islam & Muslims enter in to that most excellent LAND.. Muhammad's Ghost and his ISLAM TAKES OVER THE LIFE

So our Serrill Headley _ Syed Saleem Gilani the marriage quickly soured fell apart. Friends said, as Sayed Salim Gilani immersed himself in the traditions of his homeland and his bride refused to submit to them. And our Philadelphia Serrill Headley leaves Sayed Salim Gilani and her kids David(Daood in Paksitan) and a daughter, Syedah, in Pakistan in 1970. Serrill Headley is LOST in woods and her life becomes a jumble of facts, lies and fiction. Back in Philadelophia, Serrill told many of her friends she married an “Afghan prince” but then had to flee Kabul after he was murdered. In 1977, after at least two attempts, she got custody of the young Daood Gilani, who was at the Hasan Abdal Cadet College in Pakistan at that time. So In 1977 the boy you see David/Daood in that picture comes back to Philadelphia along with his mother And that is where he grew up as an young boy with a name Sayyid Daood Saleem Gilani

Now this 49 year old Idiot Sayyid Daood Saleem Gilani with other names such David Headley forget what her Mother did to him and becomes a DRUG SMUGGLER AND An International TERRORIST to support Mr. Muhammad's Islam.. That is what Islam does to the kids like that little boy you see in that picture.. Now the David Headley is in Chicago Jail .. Indians are looking for him.. And what he does now is Grow beard and Pray Allah in Jail..

Here are some references on that Innocent little boy you see in that picture
http://www.philly.com/inquirer/world_us ... umbai.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Headley" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article ... 62,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So dear foradlijamal ., It doesn't matter what you do in your life.. NEVER LEAVE YOUR KID TO THE WOLVES OF ISLAM until he know what is right and what is wrong..

with best wishes
yeezevee