Discussion With a Chistiya Sufi Master

Share your story.
nastik

Discussion With a Chistiya Sufi Master

Post by nastik »

I met a Chistiya Sufi Master few years ago and became his good friend. I am not his follower. But whenever i meet him, we openly discuss on diff. religions. He too is banned to perform namaz in the mosque as he attends pooja in hindu temples and hindu bhajans. Here are the few discussion, we had during diff. time spans.

1.) Sufi Master : They have banned me and threatened me not not perform namaz in the mosque. Wherever there will be prayer of Almighty God, I will attend it ; Whatever will be the language, whatever will be the religion. I will also attend bhajans because these are also the prayers of god. Nobody can stop me. Whether it is right or wrong deed, it is a matter between me and my almighty.
2.) Me : I am interested in reading your book "The Holy Qoran".
Sufi Master : I suggest you not to read it. The truth will disturb you. Please read something good.
3.) Sufi Master : There is a dangerous position prevailing in U.K. and other foreign countries. Diff. religious sects like Islam, Sikhs, Hindus etc. are buying the old churches and converting them to mosques, temples, gurudwara etc. with large fund. This is not good. This is a religious attack on the citizens of that country. If such sects want to do something good, why not they rennovate the churches with their funds. Why not they try to restore the christian faith in those people who have abandoned it. They should do some charitable work instead of wasting money in advertising their religions.
4.) Me : Your people are killing innocent people in the name of Islamic Jihad.
Sufi Master : I criticize this act. Religion is a matter of choice. These mullas are brainwashing young and poor boys. They lure them to suicide bombing in reward of heaven with houris. In Islam, a person who does suicide will never find a place in so called heaven if it exists. How will a jihadi be rewarded with heaven for killing himself and many innocent people.
Why not these mullas train their sons and daughters for suicide bombing. No they will never do that. Because they
love their sons and daughters. They will brainwash these youngsters to such killings for their evil Islamic propaganda.
Ansar al-Zindiqi

Re: Discussion With a Chistiya Sufi Master

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Keep in mind that many Chechens are Chisti Sufis and they are anything but peaceful. Yeah, they talk about love a lot but don't let all that sunshine fool you about how long the shadow is cast.

http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/sufi.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.
nastik

Post by nastik »

Ansar al-Zindiqi wrote:Keep in mind that many Chechens are Chisti Sufis and they are anything but peaceful. Yeah, they talk about love a lot but don't let all that sunshine fool you about how long the shadow is cast.

http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/sufi.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
thank you very much for showing me another side of the coin. This site is full of new information. Again thanks for the link.
Ansar al-Zindiqi

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

You're welcome. :)
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.