I Never read the Quran / Never prayed all 5 times

Share your story.
Sameer

I Never read the Quran / Never prayed all 5 times

Post by Sameer »

Iam a born muslim.I was an atheist since i was 16 or so.Unlike some people having problems in their religious family.I dont have that problem,Iam happy for that.In my home,they know i wont believe & they never interfere.My rules,thats good for me.So before 16,,,,As i remember....my mom compells me to pray sometimes.Iam the only one who dont use to beleive in GOD from that time itself.The relatives are religious.So it will be uncomfortable when going to their house.I use to tell,i will not come to their house,but mom forces me and take me there.Well that was before as i was small and i afraid some.Now its not.Eventhough not so strict.... as this is not arabian country and the people are not so strictly follow islam as in arabian country.

I prayed some...Not all 5 times... Those prayers are less only...and eventhough i dont know some words properly while praying :roll:

I never read the Quran...as i never was that much religious.So i dont have interest to read that. :roll:

Some 3 times as i remember that i have fasted.In that...Only 1 time i fasted for 30 days.The other two are less days...

During fasting,oneday when it was about the time to eat..as before they were praying.I suddenly took one date and put it in my mouth ::) They saw,anyway no problem.In that case that fast is not considered as fast as i ate that date before the eating time.Doesnt matter.... :whistling:

About school days i remember onething,,they use to let the fasting peoples go home little earlier.That is...Before the last one period fasting peoples can go home.Many hindus use to get jealous..oh sh!t if iam a muslim,i would have gone home earlier.

In P.T period...The master use to tell the students to do exercise..so on.But they wont tell the fasting students to do so.

I use to lie using the fasting in school days.....

In P.T period..when the master calls every students to do exercise..some boys use to hide.Fasting students has no problems.If the master knows that the muslim students are fasting,he wont call.He once called me....I said..Sir,iam fasting ...he said..Oh..ok u take rest.Actually i was not fasting at that time.I use to go to home at afternoon 1 hour break and eat lunch and return to school.No one knows this... :lol:
And as i already said Before the last one period fasting peoples can go home little earlier..I also will go home.Sometimes there will be special classes.I will escape from that also. :*)

Is anyone here never read the quran and never prayed all 5 times ?
"UNTIL RELIGIONS EXISTS,THERE WILL BE NO FREEDOM FOR SOME PEOPLE"
expozIslam

Re: I Never read the Quran / Never prayed all 5 times

Post by expozIslam »

Sameer wrote:.I use to go to home at afternoon 1 hour break and eat lunch and return to school.No one knows this...
You naughty little boy. Did you think that Allah was not watching you? :wink: :roflmao:

Can you move this into an appropriate section please? I amnot sure if you can do that now, but maybe moderator can step in.

IN Lounge, we generall put all non-islamic stuff.
This one should be in "Muslims and ex-musilms only"
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”
brainwashed

Post by brainwashed »

I live in Pakistan and even then I never read Quran. In my childhood and early youth I have prayed 8 or 9 times. This is my whole prayers. Thanks to Allah (Oh my God what I am saying). my precious time was spent in reading other stuff. I dont have regrets for spoiling my life in prayers as other Muslims one day would do. I never read Quran but Ali Sina is the culprit. I read a lot of Quran on this site and in debates of Ali Sina. I feel now I have almost read all the Quran so many times just because of that staunch Quran Lover (Ali Sina).
Sameer

Post by Sameer »

by expozIslam »
You naughty little boy. Did you think that Allah was not watching you?
Oooh...so Allah exists.... :lol:
IN Lounge, we generall put all non-islamic stuff.
This one should be in "Muslims and ex-musilms only"
sorry man,i thought anything can be discussed there.Well,, next time this will not happen.
by brainwashed »
I live in Pakistan and even then I never read Quran. In my childhood and early youth I have prayed 8 or 9 times.
Thats brave...because being in a muslim country like that....
SAM

Post by SAM »

Sameer wrote:
Is anyone here never read the quran and never prayed all 5 times ?
I seldom perform Solat or practice the five pillars of ISLAM till today. So what's up? :heh:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)
abdullahinislam

Post by abdullahinislam »

brainwashed wrote:I live in Pakistan
I love pakistan, such a beautiful country. I have been twice now, to Bhera, near Lahore, to Lahore itself, and all the wonderful Masjids there, to Karachi and to the worlds largest salt mine south of Islamabad, but I forget it's name. It's countryside is wonderful and the peopel are amazing.

I got to go visit the local school just outside Bhera, a little village, as my friend is a teacher there and I read them some English books they were studying, and then I read some Quraan and told them about why i converted to islam, such a pleasure and joy.

And bro, food street is amazing LOL Bahode Atcha!!
Knowing the true purpose of life is the first great step toward living it.
Sameer

Post by Sameer »

by SAM »
I seldom perform Solat or practice the five pillars of ISLAM till today. So what's up?
Hey man,sure you are not the one i should be asking about that because you are a believer.

I mentioned clearly -- Is anyone here never read the quran and never prayed all 5 times ?
That is for only the people who left your religion and not the one who is practising it................
SAM

Post by SAM »

Sameer wrote:
by SAM »
I seldom perform Solat or practice the five pillars of ISLAM till today. So what's up?
Hey man,sure you are not the one i should be asking about that because you are a believer.
Who told you that I'm a believer. :lol:
I mentioned clearly -- Is anyone here never read the quran and never prayed all 5 times ?
That is for only the people who left your religion and not the one who is practising it................
Who told you that Islam is my religion? :heh:

Pls answer it.... ;)
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Sameer

Post by Sameer »

by SAM »
Who told you that I'm a believer.
I thought like that because ....We both continously typed some 4 or 5 comments together in a topic before as i remember...where you supported Quran...
If you are a believer or non believer ?ever ....Anyway...
Who told you that Islam is my religion?
Thats right,no one can know ? is your religion...Just i thought...
sum

Post by sum »

Hello SAM

Your quote -

If you walk like a duck and quack like a duck, you are a duck.

sum
SAM

Post by SAM »

sum wrote:Hello SAM

Your quote -

If you walk like a duck and quack like a duck, you are a duck.

sum
Another conspicuously unintelligent answer. :lotpot:
enceladus

Post by enceladus »

Sameer wrote:Iam a born muslim.I was an atheist since i was 16 or so.Unlike some people having problems in their religious family.I dont have that problem,Iam happy for that.In my home,they know i wont believe & they never interfere.My rules,thats good for me.
( snip )
Welcome, Sameer! Good to have you here, and good on you for leaving Islam!

It's good to hear that your family is relaxed about you having left Islam. That would certainly make things a lot easier! Anyway, I look forward to seeing more of your posts - bye for now..... :)
- enceladus