One Question

Share your story.
joseph

One Question

Post by joseph »

This topic is only for those who have left Islam and joined the godless squad:

I want to see if you actually found a good enough cause to desert Prophet Mohamed.

As a convert from Atheism to Islam, I am very interested in your journey the other way.

Obviously, it would be educational to for an ex-atheist to find out why people are leaving light of Koran and going to the dark side.

I just want to know one thing:

What exactly made you leave the religion of truth. Why did you abandoned the true God.

Why?

I dont want to know hundred reasons, or ten reasons. Tell me just one reason.

Give me your REAL reason for leaving Islam.

One reason.

-----
Last edited by joseph on Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
ygalg

Re: One Question

Post by ygalg »

joseph wrote: What exactly made you leave the religion of truth. Why did you abandoned the true God.
professing Islam the religion of truth or you abandoned the true God. not enough to conclude it is indeed so.
I profess that Judaism/Christianity/Buddhism is religion of truth. led by true God.

it need for extraordinary evidences that Islam is true religion and it founded by true God. use your logic (if left any)
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer
joseph

Post by joseph »

ygalg wrote:
I profess that Judaism/Christianity/Buddhism is religion of truth. led by true God.
The question in the opening post was not addressed to you.

Why did you bother?

If you want to debate your faiths with mine, then please do so in an appropriate thread.

I would be too happy discuss the true religion of Islam with you.
-
expozIslam

Post by expozIslam »

Pot calling the kettle black. joseph, you yourself post in the wrong thread and then accuse others of posting wrong thread.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”
sword_of_truth

Post by sword_of_truth »

There cannot be only one reason. There are tens of reasons.

First and foremost, though, Allah confesses in the Quran to being a depraved torturer, who is going to torture everyone eternally for the "crime" of not believing in him when presented with the very very scant evidence that there is for Islam.

With a crime like that on his hands, it is thus impossible, by DEFINITION, for a compassionate, non-brain-washed person to worship such an insane God. This would not be worship, but acting. You cannot worship something you despise, and if you do not despise someone who tortures innocent people forever, then something is preventing you from being fully human. You are afflicted with a severe mental illness.

Hence, it is not a choice not to be a muslim. I AM NOT a muslim, anymore. And I CANNOT be a muslim ever again.
"...if you want my personal preference say I found out that my wife was cheating with me flogging would be too good a punishment."

--fudgy
ygalg

Post by ygalg »

joseph wrote: The question in the opening post was not addressed to you.

Why did you bother?

If you want to debate your faiths with mine, then please do so in an appropriate thread.
1.this is not debate one on one section. wrong place to complain about.
2.cause you made baseless assertion I sought to point it out to you.
3.I'm not debating. I gave an example of what is absurd assertion on your part. apparently you have not comprehend it.
I would be too happy discuss the true religion of Islam with you.
this is newsflash for me. I did not knew Islam contains another religion. :roll:
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer
joseph

Post by joseph »

sword_of_truth wrote:
First and foremost, though, Allah confesses in the Quran to being a depraved torturer, who is going to torture everyone eternally for the "crime" of not believing in him when presented with the very very scant evidence that there is for Islam.

With a crime like that on his hands, it is thus impossible, by DEFINITION, for a compassionate, non-brain-washed person to worship such an insane God. This would not be worship, but acting. You cannot worship something you despise, and if you do not despise someone who tortures innocent people forever, then something is preventing you from being fully human. You are afflicted with a severe mental illness.
So, what you saying is that you do not believe in justice and punishment, but you only believe in forgiveness, compassion and letting the criminals walk free.

Such a nice dream world you live in.
-
charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

joseph wrote:
sword_of_truth wrote:

So, what you saying is that you do not believe in justice and punishment, but you only believe in forgiveness, compassion and letting the criminals walk free.
Why should not believing in Allah be an unforgivable crime deserving an eternal torture?

I shall be waiting for your answer.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

joseph wrote:
sword_of_truth wrote:

How does one become a criminal if one doesnt worship Allah? Let us take the case of Mother Teresa. She worked for the welfare of mankind all her life but your sadist Allah would send her to hell because she didnt believe in him. As per quran one who dies with faith other than islam would be thrown to hell. So tell us how is this fair and not cruel?
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.
joseph

Post by joseph »

skynightblaze wrote:

How does one become a criminal if one doesnt worship Allah?
charleslemartel wrote:
Why should not believing in Allah be an unforgivable crime deserving an eternal torture?

Ok. This is for both of you, and for others who think like you:

First you tell me, should it be punishable at all?
-
expozIslam

Post by expozIslam »

joseph wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:

charleslemartel wrote:

What is wrong with you muslims? Can't you answer questions directly without resorting to word acrobatics and diversions?
No, it should not be punishable at all. Now, please answer the question that CM asked you.
Last edited by expozIslam on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”
joseph

Post by joseph »

Dont you think it for skynightblaze and charleslemartel to decide how to reply?

Look my friend, they asked me a question and I shall discuss it with them.

If you want to join in, or if you have issues about Ala which you want to talk, then by all means do.

But please, lets be civilised about it?
-
charleslemartel

joseph wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:

charleslemartel wrote:

The common courtesy demands that you should have answered my question first. But to answer your question, no, disbelief should not be punishable at all. Now answer my question; I am waiting.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
mohd_kafir

Post by mohd_kafir »

joseph wrote:Dont you think it for skynightblaze and charleslemartel to decide how to reply?

If you want to join in, or if you have issues about Ala which you want to talk, then by all means do.

Joseph,

Either you are an extremely clever troll, or I'll have to say that I've seen robots more intelligent than this - even before they have been programmed!

The way you stall for time and keep diverting attention, rather than answer the simple questions put to you, makes you look very pitiable.
Mohd Kafir
Proud citizen of Cafironia
sunshine

Post by sunshine »

mohd_kafir wrote:
joseph wrote:Dont you think it for skynightblaze and charleslemartel to decide how to reply?

Joseph,

Either you are an extremely clever troll, or I'll have to say that I've seen robots more intelligent than this - even before they have been programmed!

The way you stall for time and keep diverting attention, rather than answer the simple questions put to you, makes you look very pitiable.
You caught him pants down. :lol:
Your beliefs become Your thoughts, Your thoughts become Your words, Your words become Your actions, Your actions become Your habits, Your habits become your Destiny

http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

joseph wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:

charleslemartel wrote:

100 % not!I shouldnt be punished for disbelief.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.
Sten

Post by Sten »

Why don't you tell us why people should be punished for disbelief, Joseph?
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan
joseph

Post by joseph »

That does not answer the question.

I asked people who have left Islam to give me one top reason why they decided to desert Ala?
-
charleslemartel

Hey Joseph,

Don't behave like a coward. I answered your question even though it was your turn to answer mine. It is your turn again. Where is the answer to my question?
joseph

Post by joseph »

charleslemartel wrote:Hey Joseph,

Don't behave like a coward. I answered your question even though it was your turn to answer mine. It is your turn again. Where is the answer to my question?
I have taken the new topic you guys are trying to create to another thread. Link is given above.
There I gave an answer to your question. Please go see it.

This thead is only about the valid reasons apostate can give for leaving Islam.
-