The aftermath

Share your story.
User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11602
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: The aftermath

Post by manfred »

:roflmao:
So now nasty old Mo is in Hindu texts as well?? :drool:

A suggestion for you: try to read OUT OF texts not INTO texts....

Whatever next? A Buddhist Mo? A Neandertal Muslim?

The general logic here is rather like this:

1) This text mentions X.
2) X has the following similarity with Mo: (e.g. he has a nose and 2 legs, or something like that)
3) Therefore X refers to Mo.

Can you really not see how embarrassingly stupid this is? Stop insulting respectable religions by associating that dirty Mo with them.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4354
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: The aftermath

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote::roflmao:
So now nasty old Mo is in Hindu texts as well?? :drool:

A suggestion for you: try to read OUT OF texts not INTO texts....

Whatever next? A Buddhist Mo? A Neandertal Muslim?

The general logic here is rather like this:

1) This text mentions X.
2) X has the following similarity with Mo: (e.g. he has a nose and 2 legs, or something like that)
3) Therefore X refers to Mo.

Can you really not see how embarrassingly stupid this is? Stop insulting respectable religions by associating that dirty Mo with them.
It's a simple fact that you can't seem to handle the approaching debates. :roflmao:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)
User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11602
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: The aftermath

Post by manfred »

SAM wrote:
manfred wrote::roflmao:
So now nasty old Mo is in Hindu texts as well?? :drool:

A suggestion for you: try to read OUT OF texts not INTO texts....

Whatever next? A Buddhist Mo? A Neandertal Muslim?

The general logic here is rather like this:

1) This text mentions X.
2) X has the following similarity with Mo: (e.g. he has a nose and 2 legs, or something like that)
3) Therefore X refers to Mo.

Can you really not see how embarrassingly stupid this is? Stop insulting respectable religions by associating that dirty Mo with them.
It's a simple fact that you can't seem to handle the approaching debates. :roflmao:
You are right... all this nonsense you post is giving me a headache.

By the way, did you know that Mohammed was even mentioned in the MOVIES??? It's a miracle!!!
Have you seen the movie "The Jungle Book"? It has a character in it who is a mighty king. He lives in a deserted town. He has two legs, two arms, and exactly one nose! Just like Mohammed, he has red hair! He has an army!! That can only be Mohammed.

He is called "king Louie", probably short for "Mouie", and as the "l" is close to the "M" in the alphabeth, it most likely short for "Mohammed.

Here is a picture...
Image
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4354
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: The aftermath

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:You are right... all this nonsense you post is giving me a headache.

It's a miracle!!!
*List of Converts to Islam**

I was just going through some search and i found the lists of famous people
who converted to Islam,
There are so many names that i never knew they were
Muslims like *Michael Jackson* (American Musician), *Abdul Raheem
Green*(Speaker on PEACE TV),
*Yousaf Estes* (Speaker on PEAC TV), *Yousaf Islam *(American Rock Musician)
etc.

Just go through the list and you will also find some other interesting and
well known personalities who converted to Islam!

http://groups.google.co.in/group/Atheis ... 8b6e33fe4d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)
User avatar
Maersk
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Mecca

Re: The aftermath

Post by Maersk »

SAm,

Wouldn't it be better you and the new converts convert out of Islam lest the day of reckoning comes upon Muslims where Muslim heads are found to be littering the street where you live. :worthy: Something Modk the Pedophile prescribes in the Quran.
User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: The aftermath

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

SAM wrote:
manfred wrote:You are right... all this nonsense you post is giving me a headache.

It's a miracle!!!
*List of Converts to Islam**

I was just going through some search and i found the lists of famous people
who converted to Islam,
There are so many names that i never knew they were
Muslims like *Michael Jackson* (American Musician), *Abdul Raheem
Green*(Speaker on PEACE TV),
*Yousaf Estes* (Speaker on PEAC TV), *Yousaf Islam *(American Rock Musician)
etc.

Just go through the list and you will also find some other interesting and
well known personalities who converted to Islam!

http://groups.google.co.in/group/Atheis ... 8b6e33fe4d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And you'll find the same thing about Christianity. find out for yourself

So what's your point SAM. As usual, you have no point. Anyway, why would you ever use popularity as a reason to believe something is the truth. Look at how philosophically bankrupt that is.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: The aftermath

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Here you go SPAM.

http://www.iris.org.il/blog/archives/22 ... rance.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But of course, this is all lies, but the reports of people converting to Islam is all truth. Look at how you people lie to yourself. And you don't even care. It doesn't bother you at all. Truly the most dishonest people on this planet.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11602
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: The aftermath

Post by manfred »

You may have heard that the musician Michael Jackson has died recently... why was there a Christian protestant preacher at the memorial service, making a speech and saying a prayer? Is that the custom at Muslim funerals? :D

Also, did the movie find a good likeness for Mohammed in king Louie?

Oh, and before I forget, the other day, when I put toothpaste on my nice new electric toothbrush, it looked just like a turban... Do you think that was a sign from allah to tell me about Mohammed????
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: The aftermath

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

These people are just simply out of their minds, and the unfortunate part is that we are forced to share the planet with them. 5 people live in a house. 4 of them all get along reasonably well enough. The 5th person is a lunatic bent on dominating the other 4. So the household has a horrible illness, but fortunately, for the 5th person, the other 4 seem to have enough compassion as to not try to outright kick the 5th person out of the house. But that might be a mistake, because the 5th person truly is crazy and will never stop, and there's nothing that can be said or told to that person.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
Icur2wyz4m3
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:41 am

Re: The aftermath

Post by Icur2wyz4m3 »

kenmirzz wrote: To Ms Katy_gg, I will be sharing your experience soon. This week,they put Zam Zam water inside my drinking bottle to "cleanse" the dirt of apostasy. Dont know what will befall me next week. Whatever the case, no Mulla worth the name can change my resolution and persistence.

Humanity is but one family. :)
Be careful Kenmirzz,
There has actually been some testing done of many of the zam-zam waters that are sold throughout the world, and much of it has been found to actually BE poisoness. Seriously! When I was pregnant with my son, back when I was muslim, towards the end of the pregnancy, I drank alot of zam-zam water, and my ex-husband (well technically he is still my husband but I cannot get a divorce from him due to circumstances - but seeing as I am in hiding and intend of never going back to him I call him my ex-husband) bought alot of zam-zam water for me to drink and used to get me to drink it even though it tastes really weird and he'd tell me to make dua that my son would be a mujahid when he comes of age... you know the whole thing of, if you make dua when you drink the zam-zam water your dua will be granted or you will be granted by Allah something better in return...
Anyways, I seriously believed that drinking zam-zam would grant your duas, and I unlike my husband who wanted a mujahid for a son, I made dua that my son would be a very good man who loved his wife and was very good, unfortunately for me :cry: , duas don't work, instead I found out later on that alot of the zam-zam waters contain very high-levels of lead and other toxic minerals (the particular brand I'd been drinking was proven to be very toxic). Needless to say, as soon as I found this out, I stopped taking the zam-zam water, and cried alot during the last weeks of pregnancy because I couldn't understand why Allah would allow me to drink a poisoness liquid when I'd been so sincere in my dua and thought that Allah wanted the best for his servants. I was very afraid that my son would turn out very sick from all my zam-zam consumption, but instead I should've been more worried about the effect that being beaten up by my husband during my pregnancy had on my child.
My son was born pre-mie, however he is doing very well today and is a cheeky monster of a child.

So moral of the story,
BE VERY, VERY CAREFUL of that Zam-Zam water. It can be deadly - but no guarantees on Dua-response from the never-answering Allah up there.
Just ask me.
A very ex-sincere-ex-muslim turned staunch atheist.
:*)
Icur2wyz4m3
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:41 am

Re: The aftermath

Post by Icur2wyz4m3 »

SAM wrote:
manfred wrote:You are right... all this nonsense you post is giving me a headache.

It's a miracle!!!
*List of Converts to Islam**

I was just going through some search and i found the lists of famous people
who converted to Islam,
There are so many names that i never knew they were
Muslims like *Michael Jackson* (American Musician), *Abdul Raheem
Green*(Speaker on PEACE TV),
*Yousaf Estes* (Speaker on PEAC TV), *Yousaf Islam *(American Rock Musician)
etc.

Just go through the list and you will also find some other interesting and
well known personalities who converted to Islam!

http://groups.google.co.in/group/Atheis ... 8b6e33fe4d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Have met Abdul Rahim Green and Yusuf Estes - Yeah, and so what??? I was a pious muslim turned evil atheist - What is your point???
Would you happen to be the same SAM from MuslimVillage (the Australia MuslimVillage)??? Just curious.
By the way, Abdul Rahim Green was a no-one until he started preaching his warped version of Islam - so warped in fact that he is not allowed to come into Australia because of his supporting beliefs to terrorism (such as suicide bombings in Philistine and Iraq ect...).
And Yusuf Estes???!!! He was just a preacher before he converted to Islam, and since he converted to Islam he is still a preacher - just for a different religion that's all - he just happens to have the lolly-pop quality for the Islamic community that most converts have, "Hey, I have a lolly-pop here, this guy actually converted to Islam, WOW, see this guy, you should become muslim because hey he became one!"
???? What is the logic in that???
User avatar
Ibn Rushd
Posts: 2126
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:46 pm
Location: Calgary, Canada
Contact:

Re: The aftermath

Post by Ibn Rushd »

Icur, that is a terrible story! Were the beatings the cause of the premature birth?
There is no Master but the Master, and QT-1 is his Prophet.

Asimov's robot story "Reason"
Icur2wyz4m3
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:41 am

Re: The aftermath

Post by Icur2wyz4m3 »

Ibn Rushd wrote:Icur, that is a terrible story! Were the beatings the cause of the premature birth?
During pregnancy the doctor had taken me aside one day after being admitted due to premature risk of labour (I was admitted twice during pregnancy and was given drugs, rest and painkillers to ward off labour) and she warned me that I should leave my husband because if I didn't I would have the baby early (a social worker also came and spoke with me, but I was really tight-lipped regarding what had gone on at home but she also urged me to leave him telling me that they could organize for me to go into a refuge/ safehouse, and they told me that they'd have to see my other child before they could let me go home because they were concerned for her safety because of my ex) - I ignored her advice and instead went home crying because I didn't know what to do and was just really afraid. Three weeks after her warning, I went into premature labour again but this time there was no stopping it. So I don't know if it was because of the physical abuse, or because of the high amounts of stress I experienced because of both the physical and mental abuse. I don't know, but I do know that I am grateful every day to be free of that psycho-man.
User avatar
Ibn Rushd
Posts: 2126
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:46 pm
Location: Calgary, Canada
Contact:

Re: The aftermath

Post by Ibn Rushd »

That is truly scary! I hope your other child is with you and not him. Was this in a western country (you mentioned a safehouse)?
There is no Master but the Master, and QT-1 is his Prophet.

Asimov's robot story "Reason"
User avatar
Chiclets
Posts: 2645
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: The aftermath

Post by Chiclets »

Icur2wyz4m3 wrote:
Ibn Rushd wrote:Icur, that is a terrible story! Were the beatings the cause of the premature birth?
During pregnancy the doctor had taken me aside one day after being admitted due to premature risk of labour (I was admitted twice during pregnancy and was given drugs, rest and painkillers to ward off labour) and she warned me that I should leave my husband because if I didn't I would have the baby early (a social worker also came and spoke with me, but I was really tight-lipped regarding what had gone on at home but she also urged me to leave him telling me that they could organize for me to go into a refuge/ safehouse, and they told me that they'd have to see my other child before they could let me go home because they were concerned for her safety because of my ex) - I ignored her advice and instead went home crying because I didn't know what to do and was just really afraid. Three weeks after her warning, I went into premature labour again but this time there was no stopping it. So I don't know if it was because of the physical abuse, or because of the high amounts of stress I experienced because of both the physical and mental abuse. I don't know, but I do know that I am grateful every day to be free of that psycho-man.
Image
gupsfu wrote:When someone uses the "taken out of context" argument without explaining what it's really supposed to mean, you know he's lying.
Muslims are so secure in their faith that they need to kill those who don’t share it.
User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4354
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: The aftermath

Post by SAM »

Icur2wyz4m3 wrote:Have met Abdul Rahim Green and Yusuf Estes - Yeah, and so what??? I was a pious muslim turned evil atheist
It's alright for you turned an evil atheist rather than you choose to worship the figure of Satan Paul. :D
What is your point???

No matter how many bad things you says about Muhammad. Islam, still the fastest growing religion in the world. :*)
Would you happen to be the same SAM from MuslimVillage (the Australia MuslimVillage)??? Just curious.
SAM Witwicky in the Transformers movies... I'm not Aussie Kangaroo.

And Yusuf Estes???!!! He was just a preacher before he converted to Islam, and since he converted to Islam he is still a preacher - just for a different religion that's all - he just happens to have the lolly-pop quality for the Islamic community that most converts have, "Hey, I have a lolly-pop here, this guy actually converted to Islam, WOW, see this guy, you should become muslim because hey he became one!"
???? What is the logic in that???
So Yusuf Estes brilliantly whitewash Churchgoers to convert to Islam in his sermon. :worthy:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)
crazymonkie_
Posts: 1899
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:01 am

Re: The aftermath

Post by crazymonkie_ »

SAM wrote:
Icur2wyz4m3 wrote:Have met Abdul Rahim Green and Yusuf Estes - Yeah, and so what??? I was a pious muslim turned evil atheist
It's alright for you turned an evil atheist rather than you choose to worship the figure of Satan Paul. :D
And since nobody worships Paul, this has nothing to do with anything.
What is your point???

No matter how many bad things you says about Muhammad. Islam, still the fastest growing religion in the world. :*)
And so what?

Stalinist Communism was the fastest-growing political system in the world 60 years ago. Does this mean they were on to something too? Could it just mean that Islam is gaining followers because lots of people are ignorant about what Islam truly is about?

Oh, also: Still more Christians than Muslims, and Protestant sects are having a massive upsurge in South America, so neener neener.

And also (again): Appeal to popularity. Fallacy.
User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11602
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: The aftermath

Post by manfred »

The "fastest growing religion" nonsese again?

First, when it comes to people who actually choose their relgion by themselves, then this is clearly false.

Code: Select all

Total Numbers 2007
 Muslims 		     Christians 		
1,188,242,789		1,999,563,838

Number of new converts
Muslims 		Christians 	
865,558 		2,501,396
source

Given that in poor countries around the world the birth rate is higher, and that many poorer countries have a Muslim majority, it really is no mystery why Islam is growing at all: babies... People certainly are not flocking from all over the world to join Usama Bin Laden's cult...


By the way, in terms of absolute percentage growth, the fastest growing religion is Zoroastrianism, followed by the Baha'i, this is largely due to the disillusionment of the population of Iran with Mullah rule. (See the same table) It's just that these are quiet small to begin with.


So, what does it all mean??? Well very little. Numbers do not decide what is true and what is false. They do tell us one thing though: Allah's con-trick to substitute another person for Jesus in the crucifixion has not really worked, as most people simply don't believe it. So, why is Allah such a bad trickster? Is he not supposed to be the best of deceivers?

SAM, is the majority always right? There are billions of flies around the world. Surely they can't all be wrong. What do they eat? Have you started following their diet yet? :D
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
User avatar
Chief Chingachgook
Posts: 366
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:23 am
Location: My Location

Re: The aftermath

Post by Chief Chingachgook »

Could not agree more with you there Manfred Mann. Muslims value substance over spiritualities. They strive to look good, for instance they eat in private during the fasting month, they 'sour-grape' others, they claim Muslims are the first to do this and that, for instance the UN Charters was based on KKKoran etc, etc. They have next to zero spirituality even though they pray 5 times a day. They can brag very well: the KKKoran unchanged, Muslims practise cleanliness in ablution, Islam the only religion not named after Prophet etc etc. Of course the "fastest growing religion" myth is always on top of the list. It takes statistic like the one provided by manfred to bust the myth.

Come to think of it the TV series "Myth Busters" should take this up. :D
I was chingachgook in the old forum. In this new Reservation forum I was made a Chief :whistling:
User avatar
sunshine
Posts: 827
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:26 pm

Re: The aftermath

Post by sunshine »

In the west, Those who convert to Islam are either disgusted with life [happens mostly with women which is of course a considered as a production machine under Islamic spectacles] or mentally disturbed criminals. In the east [especially Indian subcontinent] it is only Poor and illiterate who convert. in my country Government provides a specific sum of money if you convert into Islam [and thats a constitutional guarantee! :drool:] . I would like to ask SAM to show me at least one renowned western Scientist who has converted to Islam.
Your beliefs become Your thoughts, Your thoughts become Your words, Your words become Your actions, Your actions become Your habits, Your habits become your Destiny


http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Post Reply