Racism charges

Share your story.
Ibn Rushd

Racism charges

Post by Ibn Rushd »

Universities and media all say that to be afraid of Islam or muslims is bad, because you are a big-bad-racist. I can't understand this attitude because there is nothing racial about Islam, since there are many "whites" and various races already in it, like Christianity. When discussions come up in public, I can't say that I'm ex-muslim because some ppl think that Islam is the best religion in the world, even though they will never convert to it. So I have to make up some silly excuse, (eg. that I'm impartial, that I haven't found the right one, etc.) or keep my mouth shut. This is in a Western country.

I don't see where the racism charge will get the accusers, since they are "racists" against dissenters and apostates, and of more guilt than we are since we are justified in our fear.
There is no Master but the Master, and QT-1 is his Prophet.

Asimov's robot story "Reason"
yeezevee

Re: Racism charges

Post by yeezevee »

Ibn Rushd
Universities and media all say that to be afraid of Islam or muslims is bad, because you are a big-bad-racist. I can't understand this attitude because there is nothing racial about Islam, since there are many "whites" and various races already in it, like Christianity. When discussions come up in public, I can't say that I'm ex-muslim because some ppl think that Islam is the best religion in the world, even though they will never convert to it.
Criticizing Islam is NOT Racism..

A good answer by Maryam Namazie on that subject., Click & Watch her fume..

Also watch Q&A by Maryam on Children of Silly faith and how to brought them up as progressive kids..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZC5lyHgNWQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I wish she could get in to Politics., Still there is time., Namazie was born in Tehran but left with her family in 1980. Presently, she lives in the United Kingdom.

with best wishes
yeezevee
viduur

Post by viduur »

Criticizing Islam is NOT Racism..

NOT criticizing Islam is Racism..

becoz everyone is criticizing the ISLAM with the exception of Islamists only.

viduur
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Well on that racism charges, let us give some perfect examples along with questioning Stupid Muslims who cry foul on this Race & Islam..

Two Muslim converts and two Turks go on trial in a bomb-proof courtroom in Düsseldorf today accused of plotting to blow up German civilians and US soldiers. Three of the men — Fritz Gelowicz, 29, Daniel Schneider, 23 and the Turkish national Adem Yilmaz, 30 — are accused of attending a training camp on the Afghan-Pakistani frontier run by an Uzbek-based terror organisation known as the Islamic Jihad Union. “The world will burn!” boasted an intercepted e-mail sent between the accused, who are alleged to have wanted to wage an Islamic holy war in the heart of Europe

So what race are these three guys Fritz Gelowicz, 29, Daniel Schneider, 23 and Adem Yilmaz, 30 come from??

Fools use little brain
yeezevee
FinallyFree

Post by FinallyFree »

yeezevee wrote:Well on that racism charges, let us give some perfect examples along with questioning Stupid Muslims who cry foul on this Race & Islam..

Two Muslim converts and two Turks go on trial in a bomb-proof courtroom in Düsseldorf today accused of plotting to blow up German civilians and US soldiers. Three of the men — Fritz Gelowicz, 29, Daniel Schneider, 23 and the Turkish national Adem Yilmaz, 30 — are accused of attending a training camp on the Afghan-Pakistani frontier run by an Uzbek-based terror organisation known as the Islamic Jihad Union. “The world will burn!” boasted an intercepted e-mail sent between the accused, who are alleged to have wanted to wage an Islamic holy war in the heart of Europe

So what race are these three guys Fritz Gelowicz, 29, Daniel Schneider, 23 and Adem Yilmaz, 30 come from??

Fools use little brain
yeezevee
Exactly, there are Nordic Muslims, Meditteranean Muslims, Middle Eastern Muslims, Black Muslims, Mongoloid Muslims, South East Asian Muslims, Indian Muslims..

It's a worldwide pandemic virus!
Ibn Rushd

Post by Ibn Rushd »

Yes, but the media and Acadhimmia don't see it this way. They must see it as all Muslims = black. How can they believe this?

:x

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Yes, but the media and Acadhimmia don't see it this way. They must see it as all Muslims = black. How can they believe this?
My good wishes to you dear Ibn Rushd ., That is exactly THE GOAL of forums like ffi., We got to get their names, their uttering & mutterings on this issue, write counter articles with FACTS and call them to the relevant folder of FFI + tell them that they are educated IDIOTS who needs spankings., because they like getting insulted and beaten..

with best regards
yeezevee
byteresistor

Post by byteresistor »

Ibn Rushd wrote:Yes, but the media and Acadhimmia don't see it this way. They must see it as all Muslims = black. How can they believe this?

:x
I don't believe for a second these racist accusers think all muslims belong to one specific race of people. They just are afraid to critisize Islam themselfs (or are completely uneducated on Islam in which case they should keep their mouth shut anyway in a discussion about Islam) so they resort to the race-card because that's the only counter-argument they can give, or they think it's an counter argument. I once had a friend like that. That friendship is no more. This whole Islam issue was one thing that led to it. She couldn't stand it when I presented facts so she got angry and blamed me for racism without making a counter argument to any of the points I raised.

When arguments fail, insults follow. That's how these people behave.
enceladus

Post by enceladus »

byteresistor wrote: I don't believe for a second these racist accusers think all muslims belong to one specific race of people. They just are afraid to critisize Islam themselves (or are completely uneducated on Islam in which case they should keep their mouth shut anyway in a discussion about Islam) so they resort to the race-card because that's the only counter-argument they can give, or they think it's an counter argument.
(snip)
When arguments fail, insults follow. That's how these people behave.
Exactly!

No-one would ***dare*** call "racist" against anyone who criticised the ideology of Naziism (which the Muslims supported, incidentally). Criticism of Islam should be treated exactly the same.

Islam, like Naziism, is a vile and evil ideology, and it should be treated and criticised as such. To call criticism of Islam "racist" is ignorant, and complete nonsense. Those who use such a label are simply trying to deflect attention away from Islam. It's that simple.

Criticism of an ideology or religion is criticism of a system of thought and behaviour.
As such, by definition, it can NOT be "racist", as "thoughts" and "behaviour" have no race.
- enceladus
Ram

Post by Ram »

Few years ago something interesting happened in Canada. Muslim students in the McGill University demanded that they be given a prayer space exclusively for their use; no non-Muslims allowed. The university refused on the grounds that this is a secular institution and no religious group can be given any space for their exclusive use. Of course, Muslims sued the university. Muslims will NOT accept the fact that the university does not provide a special prayer space to any religion, not even to Christians who make up the majority of the student body.

That was not all, one Imam called al-Hindy accused the university of racism. If we apply al-Hindy's logic, Saudi Arabia is the most racist country in the world. By that logic, Muslims are the most racist because there is no freedom of religion in any Muslim country.

Whenever a Muslim or an apologist of Islam accuses you of racism, hold up a mirror to their face.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.
Ibn Rushd

Post by Ibn Rushd »

Wow, I didn't know that about McGill. I wonder if UofT has separate prayer rooms (only for Muslims I'll bet).