Finally Leaving

Share your story.
Ram

Re: Finally Leaving

Post by Ram »

AhmedBahgat wrote:wjhat a filthy and confused liar you are

so you are an apostate who according to your man made Jerry Springer hadith must be killed

How the hell a filthy apostate bound to hell like you will ever be able to defend Islam?,Piss of you piece of trash, do not ever dare to question my belief, you punk
Thank you for showing us the face of real Islam. We have the right to question your faith because it has impact on our lives. Once Islam becomes irrelevant we will stop.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Ram wrote:

so you are an apostate who according to your man made Jerry Springer hadith must be killed

How the hell a filthy apostate bound to hell like you will ever be able to defend Islam?,Piss of you piece of trash, do not ever dare to question my belief, you punk
Thank you for showing us the face of real Islam. We have the right to question your faith because it has impact on our lives. Once Islam becomes irrelevant we will stop.

And the impact on your life will never cease, I guess the solution is to ram your pinhead against the wall
Bob

Post by Bob »

Ahmed, will you ever be able to accept the fact that someone can be raised in the Muslim (or any other) faith and then when an adult reject it for rational and/or ethical reasons?

The point is that Muslim children have it drummed into them that Islam is the one true religion, that it is the deen that Allah chose for mankind, that the Koran is the uncorrupted word of Allah, that it contains no errors or contradictions, that Mohammed is a model for all humanity etc etc. That is what Muslims are taught and it is what Muslims are also taught not to question.

However adults can question what they have been taught to believe as true. What you really abhor is not apostasy per se but the free exercise of an analytic mind.

kenmirzz, hello

My congratulations on on your new-found freedom! Yours is a very impressive testimonial.
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Bob wrote:Ahmed, will you ever be able to accept the fact that someone can be raised in the Muslim (or any other) faith and then when an adult reject it for rational and/or ethical reasons?
Of course I will accept that, but not in the favour of no god, rather for the favour of finding another religion
Bob wrote:The point is that Muslim children have it drummed into them that Islam is the one true religion, that it is the deen that Allah chose for mankind, that the Koran is the uncorrupted word of Allah, that it contains no errors or contradictions, that Mohammed is a model for all humanity etc etc. That is what Muslims are taught and it is what Muslims are also taught not to question.
Well, yes, but what is illogical about that?

Bob wrote:However adults can question what they have been taught to believe as true. What you really abhor is not apostasy per se but the free exercise of an analytic mind.
And I did questioned it and managed to find the corruption in my religion, however what I decided to do, is to supress that corruption while keeping my religion intact
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Robot writes
however what I decided to do, is to supress that corruption while keeping my religion intact
You are not suppressing anything but suppressing your common sense dear Robot. What all you are doing at the best is, Juggling with Arabic words/translation but the mud is still in your brain.

you can do nothing about these Allah verse

وَإِذَا طَلَّقْتُمُ النَّسَاء فَبَلَغْنَ أَجَلَهُنَّ فَأَمْسِكُوهُنَّ بِمَعْرُوفٍ أَوْ سَرِّحُوهُنَّ بِمَعْرُوفٍ وَلاَ تُمْسِكُوهُنَّ ضِرَارًا لَّتَعْتَدُواْ وَمَن يَفْعَلْ ذَلِكَ فَقَدْ ظَلَمَ نَفْسَهُ وَلاَ تَتَّخِذُوَاْ آيَاتِ اللّهِ هُزُوًا وَاذْكُرُواْ نِعْمَتَ اللّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَمَا أَنزَلَ عَلَيْكُمْ مِّنَ الْكِتَابِ وَالْحِكْمَةِ يَعِظُكُم بِهِ وَاتَّقُواْ اللّهَ وَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّ اللّهَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ

O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

O prophet! Indeed, We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your oath possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you (of captives of wars), and the daughters of the brother of your father, and the daughters of the sisters of your father, and the daughters of the brother of your mother, and the daughters of the sisters of your mother who emigrated with you; and a believing woman if she gives herself to the prophet, if the prophet wanted to marry her, exclusively for you, not for the other believers. We know what We have ordained upon them concerning their wives and those whom their oaths possess, so that there should be upon you no blame; and ever is Allah Forgiver, Merciful.

Thou mayest defer (the turn of) any of them that thou pleasest, and thou mayest receive any thou pleasest: and there is no blame on thee if thou invite one whose (turn) thou hadst set aside. This were nigher to the cooling of their eyes, the prevention of their grief, and their satisfaction - that of all of them - with that which thou hast to give them: and Allah knows (all) that is in your hearts: and Allah is All-Knowing, Most Forbearing.

You may put aside whom you will of them, and you may take for yourself whom you will. And for those whom you desired of those whom you had separated; there should be upon you no blame; this is most proper so that their eyes may be joyful and they may not grieve, and that they would be pleased with what you have given all of them, and Allah knows what is in your hearts; and ever is Allah, Knower, Forbearing.

It is not lawful for thee (to marry more) women after this, nor to change them for (other) wives, even though their beauty attract thee, except any thy right hand should possess (as handmaidens): and Allah doth watch over all things.

Not lawful to you, are (other) women after (this), nor that you exchange them for other wives, even if their goodness pleased you, except what your oath possesses and ever is Allah, over everything, Watcher.

O ye who believe! Enter not the Prophet's houses,- until leave is given you,- for a meal, (and then) not (so early as) to wait for its preparation: but when ye are invited, enter; and when ye have taken your meal, disperse, without seeking familiar talk. Such (behaviour) annoys the Prophet: he is ashamed to dismiss you, but Allah is not ashamed (to tell you) the truth. And when ye ask (his ladies) for anything ye want, ask them from before a screen: that makes for greater purity for your hearts and for theirs. Nor is it right for you that ye should annoy Allah's Messenger, or that ye should marry his widows after him at any time. Truly such a thing is in Allah's sight an enormity.

O you who have believed! Do not enter the houses of the prophet except that permission is given to you for a meal, not waiting for its cooking (to finish) but when you are invited, then enter, and when you have been fed, then disperse, not seeking to listen to (his) saying, indeed, that harms the prophet as he is shy of, and Allah is not shy from the truth. And when you ask them (the prophet wives) for maintenance, ask them from behind a veil; that is purer for your hearts and their hearts. And it not for you that you harm the messenger of Allah, nor that you marry his wives after him ever; indeed, that would be, in the sight of Allah, great (sin).
In plain words.. Those are NOT the words of Allah/GOD.. but a Cunning con man.. They are stupid.. silly... utter nonsense., You not only need to suppress them BUT DELETE them., You can NOT hide them under flying Islamic Carpet.. that Is dirt.. red stuff is YOUR translation., All that stuff is just rubbish and plainly proves Mr. Muhammad was a con man using Allah for his personal sexual deeds., That is UNPARDONABLE.

yeezevee
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

yeezevee wrote:blah blah

yeezevee
Yekee, you are dismissed
kenmirzz

Post by kenmirzz »

Of course I will accept that, but not in the favour of no god, rather for the favour of finding another religion
hi mr ahmad baghat, my human brother. :roll:

the problem with you sir is that you cannot accept the fact that a muslim raised in an islamic environment can turn apostate. you feel that all the testimonies are not justifiable, not provable and related to the conspiracy theory. for your information, i WAS a muslim and i chose to leave this cult after scrutinizing and analyzing all the pros and cons, the consequences and results, the impact and effect in my life. i DO NOT believe in any religion or associated myself with any creed but i DO believe in GOD.
Well, yes, but what is illogical about that?
it is illogical when the intellect is not allowed to question beyond the teaching under the pretext of these things are holy, infallible. no doubt mr ahmad baghat in certain phases of your life came to the conclusion that some of the things taught to you in childhood and instilled upon you was not reliable, hence, you reject the 'JERRY SPRINGER HADITHS' collection and no longer consider them to be trusted anymore. however, your intellect is still within the border of islam and dare not march beyond the line of being critical to the quran.
And I did questioned it and managed to find the corruption in my religion, however what I decided to do, is to supress that corruption while keeping my religion intact
if corruption of islam was so immense since its beginning till you eventually discovered it, then how sure are you that the 'filtering process' to clean up the remaining by you has thoroughly purify islam? i am definitely convinced that you are unsure yourself but seek excuse to cling to something, as living without islam is not an option for you. it's the religion of your parents, your family, your ancestors and to entertain the notion of islam is false is something you can never risk in your life. mr ahmad baghat, am i assessing your mind correctly? i maybe wrong.
Yekee, you are dismissed
is this your method of argumentation my human friend? the problem with muslims in general is that they boast about their 'supposed' glorious past, the golden age of islam to prove superiority of islam while in fact those days the actual credits should go to the freethinkers of islam and the abbasids open minded not so religious khalifas who translated philosophical books and treatises belong to Greeks, Indian and Chinese scientists. most of the 'islamic' scientists were denounced as heretics and apostates. ghazali vs ibn rusyd, ibn sina, ibn farabi, all philosophers. thus, there is nothing to brag about in islam. it's just we are brainwashed to accept it on the emotive and dogmatic ground unsubstantiated.

by the way, mr ahmad baghat, we challenge you to prove that suraa Al Masad and Suraa Tahrim are 'guidance for all time'.

humanity is but one family. :)
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

kenmirzz wrote: hi mr ahmad baghat, my human brother. :roll:
hi mr kafir

don't you fukin realize that you have been life dismissed?

well, that is your bloody problem then, if you do not
kenmirzz wrote:blah blah

blah blah

blah blah

blah blah

You are life dismissed, mr blah
kenmirzz

Post by kenmirzz »

hi mr kafir

don't you fukin realize that you have been life dismissed?

well, that is your bloody problem then, if you do not
my human brother, i dont think i can get angry with you, a real life joker, clown in action. :roflmao:
You are life dismissed, mr blah
then send one of your assassin to dismiss my life. bring it on. :tongueout:
Ram

Post by Ram »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Ram wrote:

And the impact on your life will never cease, I guess the solution is to ram your pinhead against the wall
Just a typical Muslim, incapable of making any meaningful contribution. Muslims like you are the reason that we don't have any respect for your cult. You emulate a paedophile as a prophet. Open your eyes and see the beautiful world around you instead of mired in the darkness of Islam. Stop looking upto the Paedophile Prophet, and examine your beliefs. There are hundreds of ex-Muslims in this forum. Listen and learn from them instead of abusing them.
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Ram wrote:Just a typical Muslim, incapable of making any meaningful contribution. Muslims like you are the reason that we don't have any respect for your cult. You emulate a paedophile as a prophet. Open your eyes and see the beautiful world around you instead of mired in the darkness of Islam. Stop looking upto the Paedophile Prophet, and examine your beliefs. There are hundreds of ex-Muslims in this forum. Listen and learn from them instead of abusing them.

You have been life dismissed you filthy and stinky kafir bound to hell
kenmirzz

Post by kenmirzz »

and you live a comfortable life in australia surrounded by the 'stinky kafir bound to hell' while enjoying the rights they have provided for you? what a contradictory conduct, ungrateful, deserve no respect.

mr ahmad baghat, you may insult me but dont insult other members here ok, people's here are getting less respect of you due to your hypocrisy.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Ahmed chose to reoly to one of the inamtes in my prison:

kenmirzz wrote:
and you live a comfortable life in australia surrounded by the 'stinky kafir bound to hell' while enjoying the rights they have provided for you? what a contradictory conduct, ungrateful, deserve no respect.

mr ahmad baghat, you may insult me but dont insult other members here ok, people's here are getting less respect of you due to your hypocrisy.

Don't tell me what I should do you filthy pervert

fuk you, and them
sunshine

Post by sunshine »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Ahmed chose to reoly to one of the inamtes in my prison:

kenmirzz wrote:

fuk you, and them
i wonder if THUG MOHAMMED were only alive these days. he would have been extremly happy to see AB's manners as he perfectly emulates his thug profit. :lotpot:
Your beliefs become Your thoughts, Your thoughts become Your words, Your words become Your actions, Your actions become Your habits, Your habits become your Destiny

http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kenmirzz

Post by kenmirzz »

fuk you, and them
hi my human brother, ahmad baghat.

what you should do is that you pack up your bag and belongings, get out from the country you are living currently and return to egypt, islamic paradise for you. maybe you can join the ikhwanul muslimeen or the jamaat takfir wal hijra who aspire to murder innocents. or to be less threathening, enroll in al azhar university and start studying the islamic sciences, the jerry springer hadith books, then start wearing the skullcap. :roflmao:

Chief Chingachgook

Post by Chief Chingachgook »

.... yeah and AhmedBaghat can find employment collecting balsa reeds along the Nile, and at night he can read Tom & Jerry Springer Al-hah-hah-hah-hah-dith, wearing the skull cap ..... I am sure Alla-hah-hah-hah-hah would be pleased.

Yeah, Ahmed get outta there if you are man enough. :D
I was chingachgook in the old forum. In this new Reservation forum I was made a Chief :whistling:
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Chief Chingachgook wrote:.
Yeah, Ahmed get outta there if you are man enough. :D
chickenshit

I wonder, what you want from a man enough?

Hmmm, I get it, yep chicken, I am man enough with 10 inch banana as my weapon, now, are you woman enough?
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

chickenshit

Hmmm, I get it, yep chicken, I am man enough with 10 inch banana as my weapon, now, are you woman enough?
You are loosing your mind and abilities to critically think and write dear AhmedBahgat.. Not good.. no good etal..

yeezevee
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

yeezevee wrote:
chickenshit

You are loosing your mind and abilities to critically think and write dear AhmedBahgat.. Not good.. no good etal..

yeezevee
so what do you advice, my good freind yekee?

to do the Jesus trick and thank those who mock me by giving them my other cheek?
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

so what do you advice, my good freind yekee?

to do the Jesus trick and thank those who mock me by giving them my other cheek?
You don't need to do anything., If you could be like Christ (WITHOUT GIVING YOUR CHEEK) that will be wonderful., Other wise just do what you are doing.. for. e.g Translating Q'uran or criticizing Hadith..

with best
yeezevee.