Finally Leaving

Share your story.
kenmirzz

Finally Leaving

Post by kenmirzz »

Hi everybody, i am Han, mix heritage ( persian, turkish, mongols, etc). i decided to leave islam, this cult of hate and oppression. actually, i stumbled upon this site last year but took no heed of it because i consider it as "anti islamic site'. i was a practising muslim, pray five times a day, fast, and do all the necessary islamic rituals that make me a muslim, at least, though not in the fundamentalist way. being born into not so religious family, my siblings and parents are not really practising muslims themselves. but, islam is dear to them and that is their 'truth'.

though i am not an arab, i learn to read the quran in arabic and able to read it fluently with tajwid though i am not a hafiz. since my childhood, i like to read books on islam and will spend my time in bookshops and libraries browsing through islamic literatures to deepen my knowledge on islam. when i was a teenager, my preference are those books that talk about doomsday, grave, and the advent of dajjal. however, during my twenties, upon entering university, i switch my preference to comparative religions, comparative sects, etc. i watch the debates of ahmed deedat with the christians and greatly impressed by his eloquence, knowledge and quick wittedness in tackling the subject matter at hand. i thought that i am on the 'safe' side, the truth is on me. in addition, zakir naik debates and talks also greatly admired by me.

life goes on as usual, i never think of anything bad about islam or its founder. the moment i read about the atrocities about muslims, i subscribe that to his or her own ignorance of islam. the common respond in my mind or in discussion is: "they are not following true islam, if they follow, none of these things will happen." this is how a muslim is programmed and brainwash.

nevertheless, there is something disturbing that i happen to know accidentally, that besides the polygamous 4 wifes allowance, muslim men can have intercourse with slave girls outside wedlock. it's very irritating to me initially but i discard this as 'satanic whisper' to drive me out of islam. eventually i manage to grab the hadith books Bukhari and Muslim and impatiently start reading it. one more thing that bewildered me again is the marriage of the prophet with 6 year old aisha who was still playing with dolls and swings with her childhood friends. i read the details on how she was grabbed and decorated to be delivered to the prophet. i wonder how can i accept all these despicable stuffs. no normal human will let their beloved 6 or 9 year old daughter to be married at such young age to an old man of 54 year old. it must something wrong here. can the religion i believe in to be the embodiment of truth be a lie, a systematic lie, and hoax of the highest degree? i was quite taken aback at this discovery and a mature, civilized, and normal person cannot ever accept all these immoral attitude.

we muslims are the first to describe the immorality of the west, the baseness of their cultures, etc but when it comes to this pedophillic conduct, we sugarcoat it , cover it as good as possible. i realize that i was on the wrong path. my salaat becomes gradually curtailed shorter and shorter, then i stop it altogether. then i visit the FFI site and read some of the charges by ali sina, they are all well documented. thus, i decided on november 2008 to leave islam. however, i have to keep it secret from my family because i dont want trouble.

this is my testimony, i am a freethinker now but i still believe in God and pray to Him everyday in my own way. i believe that He is far from whatever describes by religions. i dont believe in religion but i believe in God. Human is but one family.
Intelligent lad

Re: Finally Leaving

Post by Intelligent lad »

Welcome to Humanity :)
Love Jihad against Hindu and Christian Girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwUB5cS6YLU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Chief Chingachgook

Post by Chief Chingachgook »

Thank you for the wonderful testimony. You are very brave. Welcome to FFI and please tell your friends about it.
I was chingachgook in the old forum. In this new Reservation forum I was made a Chief :whistling:
luca

Post by luca »

kenmirzz wrote:Hi everybody, i am Han, mix heritage ( persian, turkish, mongols, etc). i decided to leave islam, this cult of hate and oppression. actually, i stumbled upon this site last year but took no heed of it because i consider it as "anti islamic site'. i was a practising muslim, pray five times a day, fast, and do all the necessary islamic rituals that make me a muslim, at least, though not in the fundamentalist way. being born into not so religious family, my siblings and parents are not really practising muslims themselves. but, islam is dear to them and that is their 'truth'.

though i am not an arab, i learn to read the quran in arabic and able to read it fluently with tajwid though i am not a hafiz. since my childhood, i like to read books on islam and will spend my time in bookshops and libraries browsing through islamic literatures to deepen my knowledge on islam. when i was a teenager, my preference are those books that talk about doomsday, grave, and the advent of dajjal. however, during my twenties, upon entering university, i switch my preference to comparative religions, comparative sects, etc. i watch the debates of ahmed deedat with the christians and greatly impressed by his eloquence, knowledge and quick wittedness in tackling the subject matter at hand. i thought that i am on the 'safe' side, the truth is on me. in addition, zakir naik debates and talks also greatly admired by me.

life goes on as usual, i never think of anything bad about islam or its founder. the moment i read about the atrocities about muslims, i subscribe that to his or her own ignorance of islam. the common respond in my mind or in discussion is: "they are not following true islam, if they follow, none of these things will happen." this is how a muslim is programmed and brainwash.

nevertheless, there is something disturbing that i happen to know accidentally, that besides the polygamous 4 wifes allowance, muslim men can have intercourse with slave girls outside wedlock. it's very irritating to me initially but i discard this as 'satanic whisper' to drive me out of islam. eventually i manage to grab the hadith books Bukhari and Muslim and impatiently start reading it. one more thing that bewildered me again is the marriage of the prophet with 6 year old aisha who was still playing with dolls and swings with her childhood friends. i read the details on how she was grabbed and decorated to be delivered to the prophet. i wonder how can i accept all these despicable stuffs. no normal human will let their beloved 6 or 9 year old daughter to be married at such young age to an old man of 54 year old. it must something wrong here. can the religion i believe in to be the embodiment of truth be a lie, a systematic lie, and hoax of the highest degree? i was quite taken aback at this discovery and a mature, civilized, and normal person cannot ever accept all these immoral attitude.

we muslims are the first to describe the immorality of the west, the baseness of their cultures, etc but when it comes to this pedophillic conduct, we sugarcoat it , cover it as good as possible. i realize that i was on the wrong path. my salaat becomes gradually curtailed shorter and shorter, then i stop it altogether. then i visit the FFI site and read some of the charges by ali sina, they are all well documented. thus, i decided on november 2008 to leave islam. however, i have to keep it secret from my family because i dont want trouble.

this is my testimony, i am a freethinker now but i still believe in God and pray to Him everyday in my own way. i believe that He is far from whatever describes by religions. i dont believe in religion but i believe in God. Human is but one family.
hello kenmirzz!
i read your story and i m verry impressed about your decission and courage!
i m new here and i m christian and also a woman.your decision i think was decided by real God.even i m christian, my bf is a muslim.i read Quran and i document my self from other books to see in witch world my bf exist.i live in europe in east part and a lot of muslim live here.i think everywhere.but not this is my point.:)as i said i read about Mohhamed and his life.it was shocking for me to discover have childs like wife,after his first wife of him was older then him.after she die he take a child of 6 y o to be his wife.this is cruel and God is not agree and even us.i wonder what parent could give his or her daughter to married with a old man or younger in this days.the truth is...still exist and this happend today.is cruel to distroy a body of a child in sexual way,when she is not prepared in psyhical way for this.
i read quran for me like culture not to convert or something.i discover a lot things i m not agree and i will never be.i like to be a right person and in this way i want to live.when i tell to my bf about what i discover he look at me like i was devil.he didnt know about Mohhamed and aysha.he told me is not true and he start to hate me i guess from that moment.He forbidden me to talk with him ever about God and his religion,and about my God.He was angry on me many days about what i said but i think i put some questions in his head.this days he start to have problems in his life and allow me again to talk about my God and why this things happend.
i m not here to acusse a religion or something.not at all!
i m here to share my opinion,my thots and my belive.all of us we born in a religion and we could`t choose cz we were babys.when we grow,we can see where we stand,with what to be agree or not.all we have to do is to choose in what to belive and what give us peace in our heart.and more important to discover a realtionship with God.
as u said,religion cant save us.is like a code to guyd us but cant give u faith and true.I belive in God and i experienced a lot of things.in 30 years i saw a lot of things,pain,shame,miracles and love.i discover true God in my heart and i saw how He give me help when i suffer and when was hard for me.He show me mercy and i m full of happy with that.finnaly i can be my self,i can pray with joy cz my Friend will never turn off His back like peoples can do.
somebody told me:" a pray can change history".and is true...
i wish u from my heart,to find true way and true faith.all of us we are scared when we are not agree with a thing,and other are.is not easy but also is not impossible.I m sure God will give u an advice if u asking for,and u will winn even u have to suffer for that.i think suffering can make us "angels" or beast.but this depend of what we choose and what is our belive.
i belive with all my heart if God want to change a person,He can do it.who can stop it a blessing from God?nobody...
i read,listen and see a lot of storys about peoples who choose to fight for what they belive even they can loose them life.i belive if God want,your life,my bf life and thousands of peoples life can change in a wonderful life.
at the end i tell u this:
"and if we live,for God we live
and if we die, for God we die,
either we live,either we die,
we belong to Him".
God bless u!
(also i appologise for my bad english,but i dont know it too well)
kenmirzz

Post by kenmirzz »

Hi Luca.

thanks for sharing your thought. i agree with you exactly. we human is not given a choice to born in which family, which race, which creed or which nationality. then, to divide the world into muslim and kaafir, then punish the kaafir to eternal hell fire is simply not in accordance with the very principle of justice. i have always have this disturbing thought for a long time because deep in my heart, i love all human.

in fact, this issues have always been brought forward by sceptics that exist throughout the muslim world for more than a thousand years. for example, there was this question asked by a person to a muslim scholar in 17th century, he asked about what happen to a kaafir baby who pass away during infancy, the question caused a headache and meticulous thought by the muslim scholar and he ( a sufi sunni) gave the answer that the baby will not enter paradise or hell but will be annhilated along the animal. why such asnwer? it's because the scholar elaborate that it is against the justice of God to punish the child without providing he or she with ample sign. however there are other islamic scholar that believe that the baby will go to hell. this is the problem with the islamic religion, each person can have their opinion derived from quran and sunnah. to me, this simply is cruel and illogical. an innocent baby who have no option but being born to this world is destined to be in hell fire for eternity is quite unreasonable.

in the meantime, according to a hadith, the muslims will part to 73 groups and only one group enter paradise. dont you think this is a little bit of "the concept of paradise manipulation" ? :shock: i am surprised, so surprise that the paradise is only reserved for a bunch of people while the rest of humanity will be rolled down to hell fire.

human is but one family, this is my motto. :)
luca

Post by luca »

kenmirzz wrote:Hi Luca.

thanks for sharing your thought. i agree with you exactly. we human is not given a choice to born in which family, which race, which creed or which nationality. then, to divide the world into muslim and kaafir, then punish the kaafir to eternal hell fire is simply not in accordance with the very principle of justice. i have always have this disturbing thought for a long time because deep in my heart, i love all human.

in fact, this issues have always been brought forward by sceptics that exist throughout the muslim world for more than a thousand years. for example, there was this question asked by a person to a muslim scholar in 17th century, he asked about what happen to a kaafir baby who pass away during infancy, the question caused a headache and meticulous thought by the muslim scholar and he ( a sufi sunni) gave the answer that the baby will not enter paradise or hell but will be annhilated along the animal. why such asnwer? it's because the scholar elaborate that it is against the justice of God to punish the child without providing he or she with ample sign. however there are other islamic scholar that believe that the baby will go to hell. this is the problem with the islamic religion, each person can have their opinion derived from quran and sunnah. to me, this simply is cruel and illogical. an innocent baby who have no option but being born to this world is destined to be in hell fire for eternity is quite unreasonable.

in the meantime, according to a hadith, the muslims will part to 73 groups and only one group enter paradise. dont you think this is a little bit of "the concept of paradise manipulation" ? :shock: i am surprised, so surprise that the paradise is only reserved for a bunch of people while the rest of humanity will be rolled down to hell fire.

human is but one family, this is my motto. :)
thank you for your replay kenmirzz!
what u said about babys u are right.is illogic and cruel.babys wont go to hell be sure of that.they born in sin but not with sin.so...baby go in paradise.and olso is very interesting what u tell me about hadith and these groups.this peoples are really crazy.this is not God plan.be sure of that!is very true God choose us for heaven but also he said can`t enter in heaven all.good things can`t give heaven.peoples who think if they make good things they will go in heaven are wrong.nope!your faith,your life according with God and his forgive can give u heaven.in my religion we have something in plus.Jesus!
i dont know if u belive or hear ever some peoples were close to heaven or hell while was in a surgery or in clinique death.this peoples share what they saw when they was in coma or death.them soul go thru a light and after in an incredible space who nobody can image.i dont think so God create milions of peoples for hell and just few for heaven(like this group).this mean God is bad!but as u know is not.also what u say about peoples muslim one who had vision and dreams who open them eyes and saw they was in bad religion.also where Avraam go?where Noe go?where this peoples who love God go?hell?even if we think many days we cant find a good reason for this one group.also i m not agree about heaven in islam.on earth we have body,opend for pelasure,joy,ill and so on.when we die we let body here right?and our spirit go in other world.so we are spirits,angels are spirits,devil is spirit and of course God too.so haven is different by earth.God is saint and all heaven is pure and saint.then how peoples belive in heaven wait them pleasure in sexual way?and all will turn in younger and handsome peoples.this is a non sense.
a few days ago i tell to my bf about a great man from my country,who change his life and suffer prison just bcz he belive in God 14 years,he was close to die but God keep him alive to tell world about injustice.this happend and live to serve God.was a kind man with hives voice,who can forgive peoples who kill his family an wife family and bring them to God.he was in 73 countrys to talk about God to lost peoples,write books and give other peoples faith and a way to live.God wotk thru him.he died very old and i tell my bf that i m sure he is in heaven.he yell at me and sad is not true he can`t enter in heaven even he serve God.again i remain without words when i receive such an answear.in his opinion we are unbelivers and can`t go in heaven.he is so blind...
few our ago i read story of a wonderful man,son of a leader of hamas,mosab.he have 30 y o now and like u he stoped to belive in islam and stoped to belive in mohhamed.he was in jail at 18 y o and see how muslim kill muslim in jail.he see this is no right.and he choose to find real path to God.right now h live in us and leave his family and have a new life like a christian.he read bible and he can see how is to be free.he is not afraid of his life.bcz like he said somebody can take your life,but not your soul and your faith.
i don`t know why God keep some peoples blind even they have eyes to see.i dont have answears but i have faith that sooner or later every knee will be down front of God.when we will be front of Him we cant do anything.is too late.that why now is the moment to change our life.
and also i cant understand why many muslim familys don`t allow them daughter to choose a husbant from other religion and country.they kill them like they never exist.what parent can do this?to kill your child cz dont choose the same blind way like u do.i think is horrible!is like love must to be forbidden.they kill in the name of God and this is okey with them,they married them childs with husbants and there is no love.sad!!!
with other words only few muslim will go in heaven,they know this bcz they call God on cellphone?what a joke...but is a sad joke.
i like to write here and find new things from u.thank u again!
kenmirzz

Post by kenmirzz »

Hi Luca

thanks for replying to me. actually the girl that i love right now is a buddhist. however, i make it clear to her that i do not believe in religion but i believe in God. she was surprised when i brought her to eat pork at dinner, though i still cannot consume it due to years of being programmed not to touch the 'dirty meat'. we love each other greatly but living in a country which is predominantly muslim, i smell the difficulty that i am going to encounter.

coming back to the issue at hand, in fact i am aware of the miracle story that you mentioned, however these stories are abundant in each and every religion. i recalled reading a book about miracle stories in islam that cause people to convert to islamic religion. the christians and Hindus also possess similar miracle story that eventually end up in conversion from old belief to new belief. the story of Virgin Mary statue weeping blood, the statue of Hindu elephant statue pouring white milk from its mouth were sufficient to attaract and strengthen "believer's faith'.

yes, the guy that you describe is definitely in paradise, i believe so, no doubt. indeed, this is the very root problem with islam. there are so many hadith that mentioned the sinful muslim no matter how big his sin will go to paradise while the morally upright non muslim who contribute to humanity will roll in hell. what a grave injustice!! >( i shun such belief and it is despicable and disgusting.

one more thing that i forgot to mention is that the foundation of islam is based on the principle of compulsion, i.e. the five daily prayers. this prayer is imposed on muslims in such a way that the punishment for not permorming it is killing. yes, killing ( by islamic governement) and this is in the religious prescription books or the fatwa books. i remember reading a hadith which says that the sins of not performing the evening prayer is similar to having intercourse with own mother. i wonder how can the bogus prophet can utter such despicable words just to beguile the people around him. it's strange, so strange.

human is but one family. :)
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

My goodness kenmirzz wrote a lot of stuff., I got to catch up on his posts but it is so nice to read long posts with clear cut ideas of WHAT LIFE IS & WHAT LIFE SHOULD BE..
Hi everybody, i am Han, mix heritage ( persian, turkish, mongols, etc).
Boy., kenmirzz .. YOU ARE EVERYTHING. But I am sure INSIDE many of us we all have a bit of heritage of persian, turkish, mongols and more. After all.. going back in time., somehow and somewhere there must be a connection ..

So welcome to to FFI dear HAN., are you saying that you are from Afghanistan?? . Just curious How did you find FFI? and I am so glad to read you.,

with best wishes
yeezevee
kenmirzz

Post by kenmirzz »

Boy., kenmirzz .. YOU ARE EVERYTHING
Hi yeezeeve

i chuckled when i read this. well, i am not from afghanistan but one of the south east asian country. my ancestors migrated from one place to another. to be specific, i am of moghul ancestry which have the above mentioned blood mix of turkish, persian and mongol i supposed(ghengiz khan could be my ancestor :*) ).

coming back to how i stumbled upon this site one and a half year ago, it's quite funny actually. i was typing " Ibn Sina" in order to search for the details of this freethinker of muslim world( i read in one book that imam ghazali, the sunni scholar passed judgment of apostasy on him, ibn farabi and ibn rusyd). but i was directed to "ali sina" site. initially i do not take heed of the contents in this site. however i am quite aware of the islamic permission of having intercourse with slaves or jariyas apart from wife. i even knew this prior to reading this site. this is the turning point of my doubt.

by the way yeezeeve, nice to know you too. do you mind sharing your story of enlightenment?

human is but one family. ;)
luca

Post by luca »

kenmirzz wrote:Hi Luca

thanks for replying to me. actually the girl that i love right now is a buddhist. however, i make it clear to her that i do not believe in religion but i believe in God. she was surprised when i brought her to eat pork at dinner, though i still cannot consume it due to years of being programmed not to touch the 'dirty meat'. we love each other greatly but living in a country which is predominantly muslim, i smell the difficulty that i am going to encounter.

coming back to the issue at hand, in fact i am aware of the miracle story that you mentioned, however these stories are abundant in each and every religion. i recalled reading a book about miracle stories in islam that cause people to convert to islamic religion. the christians and Hindus also possess similar miracle story that eventually end up in conversion from old belief to new belief. the story of Virgin Mary statue weeping blood, the statue of Hindu elephant statue pouring white milk from its mouth were sufficient to attaract and strengthen "believer's faith'.

yes, the guy that you describe is definitely in paradise, i believe so, no doubt. indeed, this is the very root problem with islam. there are so many hadith that mentioned the sinful muslim no matter how big his sin will go to paradise while the morally upright non muslim who contribute to humanity will roll in hell. what a grave injustice!! >( i shun such belief and it is despicable and disgusting.
hello kenmirzz!
i m agree with u about some miracles.i dont belive either in my religion in saint bones,or statue who bleed and so on.i belive only when miracles are personal.likeGod can heal u while u can sleep,like a dream when God show u a way to go,i belive in vision while u pray.i have miracles in my grandparentes and granduncles life.thats was personal and i think is wonderfull.i think devil can make miracles too special with what eyes can see.here are included your examples and i can put thousants.for example i saw on tv a guy from brazil who said he can heal all peoples cz he have all saints in him and God send him.this is a lie and cruel.special when i saw sick peoples there who look like they sleep always and they pay a lot of money for his "procedures".and also when this guy accept to see peoples whom knee front of him and kiss his hand!yuk!!!this is a lie.many peoples like him can do this.i can accept this guy have in him a devil army inside who can make"miracles".a pray can heal u,i pray can give u peace,i pray can heal your heart when u are hurted and so on.i belive when Jesus heal peoples in His time.but he never took advantage from peoples.He just heal them and give them faith in God.to belive and change them sin life.a personal miracle,can change your life and future but in good way.
when i say in my last comment about peoples who was in surgery and they die for few minutes or second i wanted to underline something else.i want it to say exist heaven and hell and only God can decide who go in heaven.not a realigion can choose this.this was what i underline.
also,about vision i can say not all can be real.u can see devil like light to tell u to kill or hate or to choose a wrong side and u can belive this is u are weak.a vision from God or a dream never look like to advice u to do something bad.also,when u ask God to revelate in your life this can be possible too.
now,about prayers.i belive we have to pray at God every day.we can make it 2 times or 10 times.this we have to do if we feel we have to pray in differentes momentes of a day.if u pray 5 times like is in islam and i dont think is something bad,but if u pray and think in that momentes what u have to eat,or what u forget to do,that pray can`t go higher then your plafon room.this is my opinion!
we need a directly relationship with God and not with a religion.religion can help u to be closer but when u feel deeply in your heart that is healthy,and help u to see truth!
may God bless all of u!
one more thing that i forgot to mention is that the foundation of islam is based on the principle of compulsion, i.e. the five daily prayers. this prayer is imposed on muslims in such a way that the punishment for not permorming it is killing. yes, killing ( by islamic governement) and this is in the religious prescription books or the fatwa books. i remember reading a hadith which says that the sins of not performing the evening prayer is similar to having intercourse with own mother. i wonder how can the bogus prophet can utter such despicable words just to beguile the people around him. it's strange, so strange.

luca

Post by luca »

luca wrote:

hello kenmirzz!
i m agree with u about some miracles.i dont belive either in my religion in saint bones,or statue who bleed and so on.i belive only when miracles are personal.likeGod can heal u while u can sleep,like a dream when God show u a way to go,i belive in vision while u pray.i have miracles in my grandparentes and granduncles life.thats was personal and i think is wonderfull.i think devil can make miracles too special with what eyes can see.here are included your examples and i can put thousants.for example i saw on tv a guy from brazil who said he can heal all peoples cz he have all saints in him and God send him.this is a lie and cruel.special when i saw sick peoples there who look like they sleep always and they pay a lot of money for his "procedures".and also when this guy accept to see peoples whom knee front of him and kiss his hand!yuk!!!this is a lie.many peoples like him can do this.i can accept this guy have in him a devil army inside who can make"miracles".a pray can heal u,i pray can give u peace,i pray can heal your heart when u are hurted and so on.i belive when Jesus heal peoples in His time.but he never took advantage from peoples.He just heal them and give them faith in God.to belive and change them sin life.a personal miracle,can change your life and future but in good way.
when i say in my last comment about peoples who was in surgery and they die for few minutes or second i wanted to underline something else.i want it to say exist heaven and hell and only God can decide who go in heaven.not a realigion can choose this.this was what i underline.
also,about vision i can say not all can be real.u can see devil like light to tell u to kill or hate or to choose a wrong side and u can belive this is u are weak.a vision from God or a dream never look like to advice u to do something bad.also,when u ask God to revelate in your life this can be possible too.
now,about prayers.i belive we have to pray at God every day.we can make it 2 times or 10 times.this we have to do if we feel we have to pray in differentes momentes of a day.if u pray 5 times like is in islam and i dont think is something bad,but if u pray and think in that momentes what u have to eat,or what u forget to do,that pray can`t go higher then your plafon room.this is my opinion!
we need a directly relationship with God and not with a religion.religion can help u to be closer but when u feel deeply in your heart that is healthy,and help u to see truth!
may God bless all of u!

ups.sorry kenmirzz but i dont know how my text go in your text.but u will see where i write.:)apologise!
luca

Post by luca »

luca wrote:
luca wrote:

hello kenmirzz!
may God bless all of u!
kenmirzz

Post by kenmirzz »

hello kenmirzz!
may God bless all of u!
Hi Luca, God bless you too. i agree with you about the impostor that appear and claim to possess healing miracle to cheat the gullible public. this is similar in every community either muslims, christians or hindus. what is consternating is that they seem to be quite 'skillful' that may put many a magician under the table. however, these are all fraud, eye deceiving technique.

Luca, i doubtlessly agree with you regarding prayer. we can pray at any time at our own discretion with sincere heart in a language that we understand to God, thus, the miracle of God appearing to a sick man and heal him is something i do not deny either. not everything can be explained by science but the scientific explanation of it is yet to be disclosed with our current technology.

besides that, every person has his or her own version of "Reality" in action. we are all perceiving something within our own 'reality' which may or may not similar with others. i believe that "reality" is relative, not absolute. this has nothing to do with scientific phenomenon such as earth is spherical in shape. i give you an example, Luca, the "reality" of a person living in Kalinga, India, 2000 years ago is different from a person living in Luo Yang, China, 2000 years ago. the person living in China and India perceives different 'reality' in their life, different experience, and entirely different understanding of life, etc. in relation with this, the 'reality' of the sick patient who happen to be healed by God's miracle cannot be generalized as the same 'reality' to others. this enigma is complicated but suffice to explain how people in different religions may have certain godly experience or miracles in their life that tend to strengthen their faith. it's the 'reality' which is not absolute that work behind the scene. this is a disputing theory and i welcome discussion on it.

KhaliL

Post by KhaliL »

Hello kenmirzz,

Apologies for being late, but let me congratulate you for leaving Islam. I came across some of your posts in other section and wondered where this kenmirzz from...!! I did not know I was missing your wonderful testimony. You are brilliant and a very precious asset to FFI in our fight against Islam.

Be with us dear kenmirzz,

Kindest Regards

KF
kenmirzz

Post by kenmirzz »

hi mr khalil.

thank you. well, your post also display your full grasp of the subject and i never stop half way when reading your posts sir. mr khalil is brilliant too. i am far from being expert in islam, just seeing some loopholes here and there. thus, decide to leave islam.

may we succeed in opening the eyes of muslims.

humanity is but one family. :)
winston

Post by winston »

Hello kenmirzz,

I enjoyed reading your testimony, stay safe and be well,

Winston
http://www.jihadwatch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.thereligionofpeace.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.prophetofdoom.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.islam-watch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Maersk

Post by Maersk »

Hello Kenmirzz,

Welcome! Wonderful testimony, and may you bring more Muslims out their Islamic darkness. The ummah needs people like you badly and the non-muslim world can do with more like. Be Blessed!
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

kenmirzz wrote:Hi everybody, i am Han, mix heritage ( persian, turkish, mongols, etc). i decided to leave islam, this cult of hate and oppression.

wjhat a filthy and confused liar you are

so you are an apostate who according to your man made Jerry Springer hadith must be killed

How the hell a filthy apostate bound to hell like you will ever be able to defend Islam?,Piss of you piece of trash, do not ever dare to question my belief, you punk
kenmirzz

Post by kenmirzz »

wjhat a filthy and confused liar you are

so you are an apostate who according to your man made Jerry Springer hadith must be killed

How the hell a filthy apostate bound to hell like you will ever be able to defend Islam?,Piss of you piece of trash, do not ever dare to question my belief, you punk
hi ahmad baghat.

i dont ever recalled defending islam. I AM AN APOSTATE. it's you who is confused and decline reading my posts objectively in its entirety. i use plain english, understandable. you are really a sad case man. you cannot even think correctly and you think you can assess my mind? you are wrong, if arrogance is not a vice, you are already kissing the dust, man. you fail to grasp the message contained in my posts but quick in calling me idol worshipper of muhammad. then realizing you have made such gross error, you keep insulting me here for my testimony of apostasy to cover your shameful mistakes. improve your english instead of learning the abusive words, naughty boy, oops, i am younger than you. i am 30 year old.

humanity is but one family. :)
farside

Post by farside »

kenmirzz wrote:. . . . "the concept of paradise manipulation" ? . . . .
I confess. I, too, manipulated Jannah for my ego just like Muhammad.

See http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Farsideol ... _in_Jannah" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and

http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Farsideol ... _in_Jannah" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kind Regards,
Farside Image