Things I've Noticed

Share your story.
Plasma

Things I've Noticed

Post by Plasma »

I don't post here much because I don't get the time to (unfortunately). But I turned 18 recently (go me!) and I've been free from Islam for perhaps the past 7-8 months (honestly can't remember). Just thought I'd come along and share with you guys what I've noticed.

First of all the first few months were hard.. Islam seems to be a religion based on fear. Many things had me fearing Islam and wanting to go back to it but once I got over that, it was plain sailing. I've also noticed more and more the hypocrisy of so many people around me, the little circles they hold can sometimes border on shocking. I've kept my apostacy secret from absolutely everyone (bar of course the members of FFI!) but in recent weeks I've been more and more open about my dislike for many aspects of Islam. Outside of my home I'm always pointing out the many contradictions in the Quran, at first I held back a lot but I say it on a daily basis now and I think many of my friends know that my interest in Islam has come to an end. I think once I heard off to university that is when I'll be pretty open about my apostacy. I have a friend who recently came out as an apostate and it was he who first opened my mind about the many contradictions and lies. He's fine though, his parents were fine with it too which is great for him. My parents would most likely (attempt to) hurt me if I was to tell them.. but they'll have to find out some time!

Not really a long post (like some of the posts on here) but I thought I'd come along and share a few things since I don't post nearly as much as I should.
yeezevee

Re: Things I've Noticed

Post by yeezevee »

I have a friend who recently came out as an apostate and it was he who first opened my mind about the many contradictions and lies. He's fine though, his parents were fine with it too which is great for him. My parents would most likely (attempt to) hurt me if I was to tell them.. but they'll have to find out some time!
Plasma .. They DON"T NEED TO FIND OUT.., There are plenty of ways to act Muslim and ESCAPE ISLAM...lol., You are smart person, so devise some rules., Learn to butter parents..lol.. And don't hurt them right now..

with best wishes
yeezevee
Icur2wyz4m3

Post by Icur2wyz4m3 »

Are you female?
For a guys it is hard to leave islam if in a western country when the family finds out - but for a girl it can be really, really dangerous. I had a friend shipped back overseas when she started verbalizing her discomfort with the religion even though she never publically apostated.
natural_person

Post by natural_person »

I asked a guy what would he do if his daughter....... He said he will plan a family "vacation" in Yemen and once there... she will have a different fate.

"Kill her ??" I asked. No but her life will take another path and even if she's born an American she will never be able to get out of there.
He didin't even blinked. No emotion.
expozIslam

Post by expozIslam »

islamified brains have only one emotion. their love for mohammad and his alter ego allah.

anyway, welcome to ffi and enjoy your freedom but ensure your safety.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”
SAM

Post by SAM »

Plasma wrote:I don't post here much because I don't get the time to (unfortunately). But I turned 18 recently (go me!) and I've been free from Islam for perhaps the past 7-8 months (honestly can't remember). Just thought I'd come along and share with you guys what I've noticed.

First of all the first few months were hard.. Islam seems to be a religion based on fear. Many things had me fearing Islam and wanting to go back to it but once I got over that, it was plain sailing. I've also noticed more and more the hypocrisy of so many people around me, the little circles they hold can sometimes border on shocking. I've kept my apostacy secret from absolutely everyone (bar of course the members of FFI!) but in recent weeks I've been more and more open about my dislike for many aspects of Islam. Outside of my home I'm always pointing out the many contradictions in the Quran, at first I held back a lot but I say it on a daily basis now and I think many of my friends know that my interest in Islam has come to an end. I think once I heard off to university that is when I'll be pretty open about my apostacy. I have a friend who recently came out as an apostate and it was he who first opened my mind about the many contradictions and lies. He's fine though, his parents were fine with it too which is great for him. My parents would most likely (attempt to) hurt me if I was to tell them.. but they'll have to find out some time!
Not really a long post (like some of the posts on here) but I thought I'd come along and share a few things since I don't post nearly as much as I should.
COWARD! Why? you afraid of them not ALLAH....... Ridiculous! :hiding:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)
Brendalee

Post by Brendalee »

SAM wrote:
Plasma wrote:I don't post here much because I don't get the time to (unfortunately). But I turned 18 recently (go me!) and I've been free from Islam for perhaps the past 7-8 months (honestly can't remember). Just thought I'd come along and share with you guys what I've noticed.

COWARD! Why? you afraid of them not ALLAH....... Ridiculous! :hiding:
It is far more intelligent, SAM, to be fearful of things that actually CAN harm you (eg fanatic humans), rather than cowering behind a sofa as you depict yourself and supersticiously fearing something which CANNOT harm you (Your feeble imaginary hell-threat fraudgod Allah who can kill nobody. Can punish nobody. : But requires Muslims to do the killing that he is too impotent to do himself.)
Mufassiri

Post by Mufassiri »

natural_person wrote:I asked a guy what would he do if his daughter....... He said he will plan a family "vacation" in Yemen and once there... she will have a different fate.

"Kill her ??" I asked. No but her life will take another path and even if she's born an American she will never be able to get out of there.
He didin't even blinked. No emotion.
Woooow, woooow. Subhanalllaaaaah. Alllaaahu akbar! Masha Allaaah, Naudzubillah Min Dzalik :worthy:
I've never heard things like this in Indonesia. So ... theachers (ustadz) only teach the good sides of Islam.
But I don't blame them, they are born there and it is very very very difficult to get away from family or community influences.
If you were in our society, I think the only thing good human beings could do is to teach good things. If he/she finds anything wrong with his or her belief, he/she will just ignore it.
Not everybody has a gut to confront the surrounding. Less than 1 in 1000 I think.

Your story does shock me. (I wish I wouldn't tell it to others. I can't). I have not read this site much, perhaps I will find more shocking things.
If any, tell me where?
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Mufassiri
tell me where?
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=801" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yeezevee