A 22 year-old apostate: My testimony

Share your story.
kaimana1

Re: A 22 year-old apostate: My testimony

Post by kaimana1 »

God created things to test Man. Svine being one.
:roflmao:
You seem to think that i am uneducated Peter :sly: If you did the proper research you would find that the Africans sold them selves into slavery. And look at the Jewish connection to slavery. And the Wester Connection to slavery. Connecting Islam to Slavery is wrong. Try Arabs and Slavery. At that time There where more Non arab muslims THAN arab muslim( Such as Indian Muslim E.G) when the Africans was getting sold. The English men have just as Much blood, on both Africans and Hindus.
[/quote]
You are partially right about african tribes selling other into slavery to europeans and devout muslims like tibbu tib (forget about the barbary slave trade)
But the rest of your "educated "post is that of cooked up tinfoil hat conspiracy theories!

Nothing more nothing less

peterpin

Post by peterpin »

kai,I told him that, I am still curious if yos will tell us why therules are different...

Also yos,

Is is not an unreasonable questions to ask why an all-knowing being would want to test us?

Elsewhere you also mention the verse where allah asked Jesus the "one of three" question, and also mentions Jesus's reply.

Why would Allah tell all the world in advance what he will ask Jesus, and also what Jesus will say? Isn't that like your Maths teacher reading out all questions and tnswers to tomorrow's test?
And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen. 5:116

Why would the "knower of the unseen" ask such a thing?

Also, does this verse talk about trinity?

kaimana1

Post by kaimana1 »

peterpin wrote:kai,I told him that, I am still curious if yos will tell us why therules are different...
You are right peter i went ahead and deleted that post- sorry

Good question peter- though i know one of three ways yos will answer you on that.

ringmaster

Post by ringmaster »

Yos1994 wrote:..................
A fact that God banned it to Moses, is enough to be banned, in France you Christian friends eat pork because they are unaware of Deu 14:8 and they rather follow the ways of Peter. Besides pork is unhealty for you young man :nono1:
Then you should be able to name a list of muslim countries where the inhabitants live longer and healthier lives than, say for example, the people of Denmark, who regularly both consume and export pork products and also drink good Danish beer.

Guess what Yos..............you will not find such a muslim country, for the simple reason that there is not a single one who would pass that test. Looks like muslims always fail whoremaster allah's "tests". Now why would that be?
The prophet of Islam was nothing more than a common criminal.

Please tell me if this is accurate:

“I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)

Ozes
Location: Wandering towards Valle Mortis, thou rod & thou staff will comfort me.

Post by Ozes »

peterpin wrote:yos, you quote Exodus and Leviticus again... that is the Torah. You need to look at what Christian groups actually say.
Whoever steals a man and sells him, and anyone found in possession of him, shall be put to death.
Exodus 21:16
~A God of mercy
Would never... inform His people war is simply a means of testing ones faith
Surah's:3:140, 3:142,3:166, 3:167, 9:16, 47:4

~.. shame compassion with the victims
Surah's:3:154, 8:17

~.. mock pacifism :
Surah's: 3:167, 47:20

~..disavow peaceful solutions:
Surah:3:156

Ozes
Location: Wandering towards Valle Mortis, thou rod & thou staff will comfort me.

Post by Ozes »

Thank you for your testimony KD.
The fact that family is not very supportive of anyone not adhering to every aspect of Islam can be found in the quran itself. One cannot pray for any non-muslim relative, and in surah nine muslims are warned against following the advise and orders of parents who strayed from Islam. Surah 8 also tells Muslim their children are but a test, i cannot find anything to suggest Islam sees children as anything more. A hadith in Abu Dawud (11.2045) informs Muslims not to marry infertile women as Muhammed dreamed about Islam overcoming all other religions by demographics alone.
~A God of mercy
Would never... inform His people war is simply a means of testing ones faith
Surah's:3:140, 3:142,3:166, 3:167, 9:16, 47:4

~.. shame compassion with the victims
Surah's:3:154, 8:17

~.. mock pacifism :
Surah's: 3:167, 47:20

~..disavow peaceful solutions:
Surah:3:156

Ghaith

Post by Ghaith »

kaimana1 wrote:
You seem to think that i am uneducated Peter :sly: If you did the proper research you would find that the Africans sold them selves into slavery. And look at the Jewish connection to slavery. And the Wester Connection to slavery. Connecting Islam to Slavery is wrong. Try Arabs and Slavery. At that time There where more Non arab muslims THAN arab muslim( Such as Indian Muslim E.G) when the Africans was getting sold. The English men have just as Much blood, on both Africans and Hindus.
You are partially right about african tribes selling other into slavery to europeans and devout muslims like tibbu tib (forget about the barbary slave trade)
But the rest of your "educated "post is that of cooked up tinfoil hat conspiracy theories!

Nothing more nothing less[/quote]
tell me where i am wrong Kai :heh:
Seems like you are forgeting British India....

ringmaster

Post by ringmaster »

Yos1994 wrote:.........................
No, we are not forgetting about India. That is where muslim invaders slaughtered tens of million of Hindus. It was British rule that helped liberate Hindus, Sikhs, Parsis, Christians, etc. from muslim rule.

May allah burn in hell.

“I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”

Ram

Post by Ram »

ringmaster wrote:
Yos1994 wrote:A fact that God banned it to Moses, is enough to be banned, in France you Christian friends eat pork because they are unaware of Deu 14:8 and they rather follow the ways of Peter. Besides pork is unhealty for you young man :nono1:
Then you should be able to name a list of muslim countries where the inhabitants live longer and healthier lives than, say for example, the people of Denmark, who regularly both consume and export pork products and also drink good Danish beer.

Guess what Yos..............you will not find such a muslim country, for the simple reason that there is not a single one who would pass that test. Looks like muslims always fail whoremaster allah's "tests". Now why would that be?
Of the three meats, beef, lamb and pork, the pork is the healthiest and leanest. Beef is extremely bad for you. Pork is one of the healthiest meats.

Mr. Yos, try a pork dish in a good French restaurant, you'd love it. And yes, dont forget to wash it down with good red wine. It is heavenly. After the meal have rum soaked cholcolate cake with strawberries accompanied by cognac. You don't know what you are missing.

By the way, Muslims are very unhealthy, compare to Japanese and Chinese, who eat pork regularly. And pork eating Europeans live 20 years longer than Arabs on average. Think about it.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

Ghaith

Post by Ghaith »

ringmaster wrote:
Yos1994 wrote:.........................
No, we are not forgetting about India. That is where muslim invaders slaughtered tens of million of Hindus. It was British rule that helped liberate Hindus, Sikhs, Parsis, Christians, etc. from muslim rule.

May allah burn in hell.
Yes ofcouse when the British started killing them it was all better :lol: The British only did a few genocides killed millions but its all good right ringmaster :heh: ?

The britsh wanted to whitewash their own terror and blame muslims o they made the 80 mil myth

Ghaith

Post by Ghaith »

Ram wrote:
ringmaster wrote:
Yos1994 wrote:A fact that God banned it to Moses, is enough to be banned, in France you Christian friends eat pork because they are unaware of Deu 14:8 and they rather follow the ways of Peter. Besides pork is unhealty for you young man :nono1:

Of the three meats, beef, lamb and pork, the pork is the healthiest and leanest. Beef is extremely bad for you. Pork is one of the healthiest meats.

Mr. Yos, try a pork dish in a good French restaurant, you'd love it. And yes, dont forget to wash it down with good red wine. It is heavenly. After the meal have rum soaked cholcolate cake with strawberries accompanied by cognac. You don't know what you are missing.

By the way, Muslims are very unhealthy, compare to Japanese and Chinese, who eat pork regularly. And pork eating Europeans live 20 years longer than Arabs on average. Think about it.
Pork is healty :lol: When did parasites become healty.

And where did you get that Europeans live 20 years longer :sly: ?

iffo

Post by iffo »

@YOS1994,

I hope you learn something from KD75018. You need to leave this hateful religion and start to love everybody regardless of their religion. You should join the religion called 'LOVE'. I want you to love
her
and her
and forget the boundaries of religion. Love them all, unlike your god who wants to burn them in hell based on religion.

Can you do that buddy?

enceladus

Post by enceladus »

A very warm welcome to you, KD! Good on you for leaving Islam!

It is very sad that your "friends" seem to have disowned you. Some kind of friends they are - they do not seem to care about your happiness. All that matters to them is being in their cult (and it IS a cult, as I'm sure you would agree.... ) How shallow a friendship is when it is merely based on whether or not one is in a cult!

Best wishes to you - looking forward to seeing your contributions here!
Bye for now -
- enceladus

ringmaster

Post by ringmaster »

iffo wrote:@YOS1994,

I hope you learn something from KD75018. You need to leave this hateful religion and start to love everybody regardless of their religion. You should join the religion called 'LOVE'. I want you to love
her

Can you do that buddy?
Careful iffo. Yos, being a good muslim, might interpret your admonition the wrong way. If muhammad saw those two sweet little girls, the prophet would want to take them to bed do some "nikah" with them. He might even simply things and take them captive.

Are you sure that Yos might not take your suggestion as a command for him to imitate his paedophile prophet?????

ringmaster

Post by ringmaster »

Yos1994 wrote:......................

Pork is healty :lol: When did parasites become healty.

And where did you get that Europeans live 20 years longer........
United Nations Lngevity statistics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... expectancy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sorry Yos.............the numbers don't lie.

Japan and China, both prolific consumers of pork products, are numbers one & two.

Top ranked muslim country is UAE at number 31. Next is Kuwait at number 41. Oman & Bahrain come next tied for spot # 53.

List on non muslim counties where regular consumption of wine, beer, and/or pork products is common....

Israelis consume alcohol, but not pork.

The first number is overall longevity. The second is male longevity. The third is female longevity.

1 Japan 82.6 79.0 86.1
2 Hong Kong ( China) 82.2 79.4 85.1
3 Switzerland 82.1 80.0 84.2
4 Israel 82.0 80.0 84.0
5 Iceland 81.8 80.2 83.3
6 Australia 81.2 78.9 83.6
7 Singapore 81.0 79.0 83.0
8 Spain 80.9 77.7 84.2
9 Sweden 80.9 78.7 83.0
10 Macau ( China) 80.7 78.5 82.8
11 France (metropolitan) 80.7 77.1 84.1
12 Canada 80.7 78.3 82.9
13 Italy 80.5 77.5 83.5
13 New Zealand 80.2 78.2 82.2
15 Norway 80.2 77.8 82.5
16 Austria 79.8 76.9 82.6
16 Netherlands 79.8 77.5 81.9
18 Martinique ( France) 79.5 76.5 82.3
18 Greece 79.5 77.1 81.9
20 Belgium 79.4 76.5 82.3
20 Malta 79.4 77.3 81.3
20 United Kingdom 79.4 77.2 81.6
20 Germany 79.4 76.5 82.1
20 U.S. Virgin Islands ( US) 79.4 75.5 83.3
25 Finland 79.3 76.1 82.4
26 Guadeloupe ( France) 79.2 76.0 82.2
27 Channel Islands ( Jersey and Guernsey) ( UK) 79.0 76.6 81.5
27 Cyprus 79.0 76.5 81.6
29 Ireland 78.9 76.5 81.3
30 Costa Rica 78.8 76.5 81.2

You can read the rest of the list. The performance of muslim countries is laughable.

Looks like idiot allah got it wrong again!!!

Sodomy Arabia....with all their oil wealth is number 85!!!!! :roflmao: :tongueout:

ringmaster

Post by ringmaster »

Yos1994 wrote:...............

The britsh wanted to whitewash their own terror and blame muslims o they made the 80 mil myth
The slaughter of Hindus by muslims is no myth. The perpetrators of the time bragged about it.

It's still going on in any situation where muslims can get away with it, including several million Hindus slaughtered in Bangladesh in 1971. But the main difference now is that Hindus can defend themselves, such as when Hindu India kicked Pukeistan's ass in every war that Pukeistan started.

Ram

Post by Ram »

ringmaster wrote:
Yos1994 wrote:...............
The slaughter of Hindus by muslims is no myth. The perpetrators of the time bragged about it.

It's still going on in any situation where muslims can get away with it, including several million Hindus slaughtered in Bangladesh in 1971. But the main difference now is that Hindus can defend themselves, such as when Hindu India kicked Pukeistan's ass in every war that Pukeistan started.
Let us compare the British and Muslim rulers of India. What did Muslims do for India?

Muslims did not build one institute of learning.
The British built 5 major universities, Mumbai (Bombay), Chenai (Madras) Delhi, Kolkata (Culcutta) and Karachi, yes Karachi, now in Pakistan.
Muslims built palaces and tombs. Muslims built harems to imprison Hindu women captured in wars as right hand possessions, to rape.
The Biritish built museums in all major cities of India, including Karachi, Lahore etc.
Muslims destroyed librariesm includind the library of Takshila (Taxila) and Nalanda.
The British built massive libraries in every major city of India (including Pakistan) where they preserved all the Indian books they could find, including in Urdu, Persian and Arabic. They were free for every one.
Muslims destroyed great Hindu temples.
The British surveyed every monumental and historic building and made inventory of them. You can see the catalogues with the detailed drawings in the University of Mumbai. I have seen them myself.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।

Ram

Post by Ram »

Muslims brought destruction, the British were builders. The British built great railway system in India, one of the biggest. They built dams and roads, they built bridges.

Muslims brought reigious intolerance, the British brought education and sense of civil society.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।

kaimana1

Post by kaimana1 »

Yos1994 wrote:
kaimana1 wrote:

Nothing more nothing less
tell me where i am wrong Kai :heh:
Seems like you are forgeting British India....[/quote]

This part yos "
And look at the Jewish connection to slavery. And the Wester Connection to slavery. Connecting Islam to Slavery is wrong. Try Arabs and Slavery. At that time There where more Non arab muslims THAN arab muslim( Such as Indian Muslim E.G) when the Africans was getting sold
If connecting islam to slavery is wrong then their shouldnt be any slavery in mali, niger, islamic republic of mauretania ,sudan, etc....
I challenge you yos to show us the verse from the quran prohibiting slavery or slave trade!

And no im not forgetting about british india. ram wrote an excellent in depth post about british india compared to india under the mughals and other muslim intruders.
Sure, there were atrocities commited by the brits but it was tame compared to the muslims.

capner

Post by capner »

I like to read your style of writing. Congrats on leaving islam. It is a crappy way of living life on G_Ds wonderful gift, this Earth. Don't give up looking for G_D . He is waiting for you to continue looking.