"Hit" them when they are young!

Share your story.
sturncoat

"Hit" them when they are young!

Post by sturncoat »

After many interactions with muslims I've come to the conclusion that no amount of western education ,

From well-heeled to the destitute peasant, they all think alike.They are narrow minded and seem to think that
there is a grand conspiracy endangering their existence.Think Shabbir of this forum despite confronted with facts ,thinks otherwise.

It seems that there is a certain point in their lives where they became totally brainwashed and confronting the truth of what islam truly is
became increasingly difficult.

From many testimonies given here by apostates questioning Islam early was instrumental in their decision to leave Islam.

In what innovative ways can the FF members suggest which can impact muslims in the ages 7-14 with a different worldview in order to make them leave this
religion.
Brendalee

Re: "Hit" them when they are young!

Post by Brendalee »

Islam is a belief system which holds power by instilling fear/terror; and that is passed to the young. They are immersed totally in it.

I don't think there is any way whatsoever for a non-Muslim to interfere with children still in the care of their Muslim parents.
enceladus

Post by enceladus »

Brendalee wrote:Islam is a belief system which holds power by instilling fear/terror; and that is passed to the young. They are immersed totally in it.
(snip)
Very true - I agree. The parents get the indoctrination and brainwashing underway, and then the madrassa keeps it going until the child has had their mind completed suffocated by Islam.

It would be great if a movement arose (in Islamic countries) to destroy the madrassas and execute the imams and mullahs. That would be a big help in breaking the cycle, as it were.
Can't see it happening though.
- enceladus
Terrab

Post by Terrab »

Brendalee wrote:Islam is a belief system which holds power by instilling fear/terror; and that is passed to the young. They are immersed totally in it.

I don't think there is any way whatsoever for a non-Muslim to interfere with children still in the care of their Muslim parents.
How does this argument fit to those who convert to islam by free will?
survivor

Post by survivor »

Terrab wrote:

How does this argument fit to those who convert to islam by free will?
converting to Islam is like a proverbial 'one night stand' for the non-muslim adult converts. Meanwhile, they would, eventually realise, it's a costly one night stand they bargained for as well, because of which, when they soon decide to leave islam, they don't want to go public about their apostacy, as they are sure of being killed for their supposed negative act of apostacy according to islam .But, the end result is, they are not in islam anymore! This is because, islam is like a prostitutes den!
The great Islam has Greater Hidden Facts. To know them all, please, make yourself familiar with the provided site link.
ringmaster

Post by ringmaster »

survivor wrote:.......................... This is because, islam is like a prostitutes den!
To say nothing of the fact that verse 4-24 essentially says that all women are whores.
The prophet of Islam was nothing more than a common criminal.

Please tell me if this is accurate:

“I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)
survivor

Post by survivor »

ringmaster wrote:
survivor wrote:.......................... This is because, islam is like a prostitutes den!
To say nothing of the fact that verse 4-24 essentially says that all women are whores.
That's what misogynistic mongrel-mohammad must have barked about his own mother, Amina.
Now, just to make Satanalla's Satanic Verse 4-24 more appealing to the islamic mass, I would say, it applies to the women from their umma [wives of dirty polygamists or man whores] including yester years Aisha, fat-ma and other dogma-s.
Last edited by survivor on Tue May 01, 2012 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The great Islam has Greater Hidden Facts. To know them all, please, make yourself familiar with the provided site link.
ringmaster

Post by ringmaster »

survivor wrote:
ringmaster wrote:
That's what misogynistic mongrel-mohammad must have barked about his own mother, Amina.
Now, just to make Satanalla's Satanic Verse 4-24 more appealing to the islamic mass, I would say, it applies to the women from their umma [wives of polygamists or male prostitutes] including yester years Aisha, fat-ma and other dogma-s.
You realize of course that verse 4-24 is the scriptural basis of the shia practice of MUTAH.
The prophet of Islam was nothing more than a common criminal.

Please tell me if this is accurate:

“I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)
sturncoat

Post by sturncoat »

1.the civil societies in the western world should push for the intergration of CCTV's in madrassas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lvdv_4polk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2.All secular teachers who understand what Islam is all about should in the course of their duties.Subtly teach children to question Islam.